PDA

View Full Version : Is this how it's done?

JMK
Feb 13th, 2002, 03:30:33 PM
Not that anyone has made the point yet, but would Jedieb's thread in the B.O. forum be moved to the collecting forum since it is about toys? Just wondering if I've got it straight or not...

ReaperFett
Feb 13th, 2002, 03:35:10 PM
Not sure. In theory, if we did move it, we really should start enforcing movement in OOC :)

Champion of the Force
Feb 13th, 2002, 04:52:14 PM
OOC is open to anything and everything so long as it isn't directly related to one of the other forums (though I do admit to having being slack in controlling EU posts in OOC).

Jedi Master Carr
Feb 14th, 2002, 12:07:34 AM
Well I think he put it there because nobody would read it, if you want to move it go ahead, it would be good for practice just let if you want you can let Jedieb know in advance. Whatever you do don't move anything of Darth23 it will just cause a mess :p

Champion of the Force
Feb 14th, 2002, 02:31:46 AM
D23 is funny when he whines. :)

Jedi Master Carr
Feb 14th, 2002, 04:03:00 PM
Yeah he is, on second though go ahead JMK you can move any thread of his then it would be good to see him entertain us:D

JMK
Feb 14th, 2002, 11:55:05 PM
What's Darth 23's problem when you move something? He disagrees or what?

Jedi Master Carr
Feb 15th, 2002, 01:21:50 AM
Well I had bad expeirence with a thread I moved this happened a while back, when I moved his thread into a thread that Qui-Gon had made on TPM's ratings I tried compromising and gave the title Darth's name, well it didn't work, Darth was mad and sounded like he was leaving the board, Jon got into and sided with him, and then Qui-Gon Pm (which was better than putting n the open at least) me telling me how he didn't like it either. Darth has also whined about us changing the name of the Sig forum and the Box office forum. I am not sure if he is just really critical or if he just likes to whine:D

Champion of the Force
Feb 15th, 2002, 08:39:34 PM
Speaking of the Boxoffice forum name change, I went by CC.Net last week and discovered that Darth's lobbying to have their Boxoffice and Entertainment forums merged like we did 2 years ago (which he opposed back then). ;)

Jon got into and sided with him
That turned out to be a good thing though, since I used Jon's own words to backup our decision to alter the Boxoffice and Misc. forums back at Christmas. :)

Jedi Master Carr
Feb 15th, 2002, 08:47:24 PM
LOL he did that that is very hypocritical of him:rolleyes What do you think about his letting Marcus have it on the Australian Box office discussion. I find it funny the way Marcus let him have it. I am curious to see if Darth has anything else to say.

Champion of the Force
Feb 15th, 2002, 09:26:27 PM
What do you think about his letting Marcus have it on the Australian Box office discussion?
I think he just thought he wasn't getting his point across and was getting frsutrated. I myself was a little confused over the whole screen ratio thing until Marcus cleared it up to a certain extent (I live in the country whereas Marcus lives in Sydney so I don't have knowledge of how the capital cities have their screenings set up).

I'm not too concerned so long as it doesn't turn into a mud-slinging argument. |I

Jedi Master Carr
Feb 15th, 2002, 11:44:30 PM
That was how I felt, luckily Darth is not like someone else we know;) or we would have had some mudslinging.