PDA

View Full Version : Follows Suit with Taking a Break

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Feb 13th, 2002, 11:38:51 AM
Small break tho, I should be back to normal posting self later this week, if not next week. Got some family issues that I'm dealing with which is making it hard to concentrate and all. For those that I have RP's going on with, I will try and post when I am up to it. Also, I do have a big test coming up so that is going to take a lot of my time that would be for writing, in studying :)

I've been sleeping terrible too -_- that isn't helping so I need time to get meh head together.

I'm always on the computer tho for school stuff. Any concerns, PM me or something. And remember, I'm watching you :p

Laran Katern
Feb 13th, 2002, 01:58:47 PM
Have a good break, eh. Hope to see ya when ya get back

HURRY UP AND WRITE MORE SAYS I!

you know whati mean

* goes to drool over Willow *

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Feb 13th, 2002, 03:15:59 PM
:lol

Laran... I got part three up... should be able to follow the link I showed you. I am working on part 4 now :)

Arya Ravenwing
Feb 13th, 2002, 07:37:34 PM
Drooling over Willow? Don't drown him!

...ew...

Have a good tiny break Dale, and get lotsa rest! :D

Charley
Feb 13th, 2002, 07:41:28 PM
(kicks Arya)

get on AIM

Taylor Millard
Feb 13th, 2002, 07:42:41 PM
Enjoy the break Dale. Hope it's relaxing.

DarthHERA
Feb 13th, 2002, 08:31:56 PM
see yoo soon :)

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Feb 14th, 2002, 12:31:04 AM
:)

Thanks... as you can see me around. Had a fun night with mommy tho. Had to show her how to use an inhaler. She never use one before but I have since I was like eight I think.. so the master had to teach mommies ^___^

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 14th, 2002, 04:23:31 AM
Hey, LL, don't kick Arya when she's at work. She can't type and eat at the same time. (pay no attention to the fact that I still managed to post.) :p

Lady Vader
Feb 14th, 2002, 05:36:54 AM
See ya when you get back, Dale chica! :)

And :lo, at LD! I tried that one time and drove me bonkers!