PDA

View Full Version : For Greater Bad: TOF Take Over of Florrita

Nicoli Zand
Feb 12th, 2002, 11:12:19 AM
On board the lictor class dungeon ship the Pride: 23:04_

Minimum Security Cell Block 7_

Prisoner 00943_

The cell was dark, cold and mouldy, the cell comprised of just 4 pure flat metallic walls, a bed, toilet, and a table and 2 chairs.all metallic, all uncomfortable, and all in the dark unless a guard entered your room in which he would turn the light on from outside the cell. The lights flickered on and a short clanking noise was heard from the man inside the cell, the man got up and squinted his eyes to adjust to the light as Zand and 2 Tesla Guards entered the room.

'Why have i been taken prisoner General Zand, i requested to talk to you, and this is how you treat your guests?' The man said sitting down at the silver metallic table, dressed within an orange prisoner suit, the number 00943 tattooed across his back.

' Its is simply a precaution my friend, your are not a prisoner, however you will be treated nearly as such because we frankly dont trust a hair on your butt, if however you have a problem with that please...feel free to appeal to the Tesla Soldier to the right of me.' Zand said giving a rather noticeable smile.

The man gave a heavy sigh from his nose and continued.

' Our planet is in total collapse, the planet is a vast ocean planet with 3 huge landmasses (note: all beaing the size of South America), Jerana, Kattama and florrila all 3 are under a huge water shortages, ironic i know but.... True. Our water purifiers are no longer working for the 3 Billion populations, it’s too much for the government to handle anymore and people are refusing to pay taxes to get the problem sorted out. And as your the biggest government within the Ambrian sector, i wish for you help...please.we only just outside the Ambrian sector its not to much to ask.' he said looking up

' What do you want? a donation for the planet Florrita?, im sorry we do not deal with donations or any kind of appeals so please....have a meal and a drink and leave my ship' Zand began to get up.

' No please...let me continue...i do not with the appeal...it is something far more much then that sir...'

Zand stopped and looked over his shoulder.

Kyle Deshere
Feb 14th, 2002, 12:06:10 PM
Florrita...he'd heard of the planet several times and by all means was disgusted with its appearance. There was so much...water there, it reminded him of Mon Calamari, and the hundreds of sea wars he'd had there. Nothing good ever came out of ruling an ocean, except maybe the oil deposits, but even then that form of fuel was exceedingly out dated.

Zand had specifically requested that he'd help take over the planet, but not through means of force...but his troops were going anyway. He was aboard one of the several assault transports with them, the rumbling and shaking the engines caused creating a vibrant tune that the men could smile to. There was going to be no battle, at least not yet. How the people would take the Imperialistic Fist was a sheer ray of speculation.

Supreme Commander Deshere's eyes trailed upward toward the red glowing chronometer as it counted down the time of arrival. He'd be patrolling in his own tank to monitor the ongoings and thus have extra safeguard against any form of attacks the populace may throw at them due to lack of respect for the Imperialistic Order of the Fist.

The chronometer dazed down from ten to one, then zero, and the landing ramp opened, allowing the soldiers to exit their small and annoying confinements. Kyle squinted his eyes against the annoying rays of light penetrating past his flora green cap's visor and into his delicate pupils.

"Damn sun," he commented as his boots touched down on the grass for the first time in days. The pleasant smell of fresh oxygen relieved his tentative lungs that had been cooped up in his Victory-Class Star Destroyer for too long.

His eyes dashed around and he smiled as he saw the tank labled Cunning Fox left one of the transports. Kyle swiftly made his way up to it and climbed in, waiting for the crew to take their places around him. When they finally did so, he wasted no time in giving the order to begin moving toward the city they were meant to set up camp in. If they did not welcome the Imperialistic Order of the Fist...they could be quelled down by them.

Nicoli Zand
Feb 15th, 2002, 06:10:31 PM
" Sir, all Battalions on the North Island have landed including the Supreme Military Commander, he is directing the run and is moving forth into its capital city"

" Thank you commander Harrison that will be all..."

Nicoli had been on the planets surface no more than 5 minutes and E-Battalion had already was relaying messages to the other 2 Battalions on the other 2 islands that Nicoli had arrived. Dressed in his standard combat uniform and helmet and stepped forward pressing his black combat boots into the soft sand.

As he looked forth at the beaches promanard, it was crowded to the brim with people from all walks of life looking at the new comers on the long stretch of beach, 3000 men, 90 tanks, 300 Tesla Cannons and 400 Tesla troops stood on the hot, silky sand ready for Zands orders.

' MOVE OUT! Any one of them tries anything...kill them!"

The troops jumped into a light jog and secured the promanard and beach parts of the city, getting themselves in regular patrols and setting up every 400 meters a Tesla Cannon along the beach head, they had already been briefed so there mission was clear.

Nicoli walked up onto the promanad. A deferring noise of tanks, troops movement and Officers shouting at the platoons was heard, the Civilians giving light smiles...and then it turned into a large cheer.... The Order...their Savoir...had finally come to rid them of the government that neglected them so badly.