PDA

View Full Version : A trip Home ( open RP on Tatooine)

Han Skywalker
Feb 12th, 2002, 09:36:05 AM
*Han stood in the blazing sun of his home planet, tatooine. he had coe back, for soem strange reason, even though he had left two years earlier to become a jedi knight. As he had done so, he returned to his planet often, but was horrified to find that when he returned the final time, all his family had bene killed, or had disappeared. His former master was no where in sight to be consulted, and this tested han's patience. Especially since he seemed to be hearing voices at night.*

It's your fault, Skywwalker. You killed your family by leaving. If you hadnh't left, they would be alive.

*Han tried to regain his senses and sanap out of it. As he did so, he screamed in agony, not sure if the voice told the truth or not.*

Amalia Azalin
Feb 12th, 2002, 09:47:34 AM
Amalia had been on Tatooine for over a week now, taking a small vacation. She did not get to take vacations often, but when the opportunity came up, she gladly took it.

She was quietly sitting in Mos Esley's Cantina when she felt a disturbance in the force. Her own head began to throb with pain, so great of a pain that she dropped the glass she held within her own two hands, she watched, painfully, as it shattered with a loud crash upon the ground near her feet. She didn't care about the glass at this particular moment, she was too busy grabbing at her own head and being concerned with the pain she felt to concentrate upon anything else.

With wide eyes, and a quick gasp of breath, she stretched out with the force, finding the disturbance.

Han?!

What was going on with him? She was very concerned for her friend. She tried to contact him through the force, trying to find out his status.

Han?...Can you hear me? What's the matter?

Han Skywalker
Feb 12th, 2002, 01:14:57 PM
" Just remembering my family." Han said weakly. "I'm not sure what happened to them. I went off to become a jedi, and when i came back, all were dead, or had disappeared. Now i am haunted by this voice that continually tells me that their deaths are my fault because i left."

Amalia Azalin
Feb 12th, 2002, 03:28:22 PM
Where are you?..

She listened as he responded back, his words were rather disturbing to her. Han never seemed to have anything that really bothered him, hardly ever.

Whoever it is, they're just trying to frighten you, Han. Who says they're dead, Han? What proof do you have? They may be gone, but not dead, you don't know. Don't draw to conclusions unless you know all the facts...You can figure this out, and with help too, that is, if you'll let me help you?..

She waited for a reply via the force.

Han Skywalker
Feb 12th, 2002, 07:14:31 PM
" i'm not as strong as i once was Amalia, and the guilt of the possibility of it eats me up inside. If fear that the fear of causing the death and disappearance of my entire family will consume me. It takes all my strength to project an image of the light to strive to reach, with out whatever or whoever it is that keeps telling me its my fault. I jsut don't know that i can make it htrough this."

*Han looked at her weakly, hoping she understood that right now, he needed all the friends he could get, and was glad for her to be there*

Shade Magus
Feb 12th, 2002, 09:32:10 PM
Suddenly a new presence could be felt throught the Force. It was Shade Magus. He had been recently promoted to Jedi Knight and had decided to visit his old home to rejoice. He had lived on Tatooine since he was five until he had been 16 and he had gone to join the Jedi. It wasn't his homeworld, but no one knew where to find the Saiya-jin homewolrd nowadays, so this was the next best place. He looked around as he felt Han and Amilia's presences. Both of them were his freinds and reached out to give a sugestion to Han.

Friends are always a help those these kinds of times.

Amalia Azalin
Feb 12th, 2002, 09:43:40 PM
ooc: you didn't read my location very well, did ya;) ah well, I'll let it go..this time, Han;)

"Of course, you know I'm always here for you, no matter what."

She smiled reassuringly at him.

"You can't let this thing, whatever it is, get to you. You're strong, you'll get through this. Not on your own maybe, but with help you can. Don't give up, Han."

Han Skywalker
Feb 12th, 2002, 10:17:00 PM
*Han smiled. The force around him brightened a bit, as he was able to feed off the strength and kindness of his friends, and slowly push away the voices....for the time being, at least.*

* Han slowly got up, and looked toward Shade and Amalia.*

" thank you my friends. you have done me a great service jsut by being here for me."

Shade Magus
Feb 12th, 2002, 10:27:07 PM
Shade looked at the other two and smiled.

"Freinds will always be there for each other no matter what."

Amalia Azalin
Feb 13th, 2002, 09:12:51 PM
"Very true.."

She looked at Han, a serious look on her face.

"What do you suggest we do now, Han?...and I do mean we, you're not going through this alone, even if you think you can handle it alone."

Han Skywalker
Feb 13th, 2002, 09:20:23 PM
*Han smiled at Amalia, gaining strength.*

" I'm doing better now, the feeling seems to have passed. But i cannot shake the feeling that it will return once more. I cannot think who would be vcruel enough form my past to do this to me, even with the countless sith i fought and defeated."

Amalia Azalin
Feb 13th, 2002, 09:52:22 PM
Amalia pursed her lips, thinking.

"They may or may not be from your past, well, someone that you may not know, but knows you."

She shrugged.

"I get voices too sometimes."

She laughed, knowing that sounded silly.

"I mean, it has happened to me before, just....wait it out. Don't let it drift from your mind, but don't make it your main focus either. deal with it as it comes and goes."

Han Skywalker
Feb 13th, 2002, 10:07:31 PM
*Han smiled.*

" Sound advice fromt he smartest person i know."

*Han grinned at Amalia.*

"Thank you MAster Amalia. Well, since we are all here, would the two of you care for a drink?"

Amalia Azalin
Feb 13th, 2002, 10:14:16 PM
"Drinking leads to hearing voices to you know..."

She smiled, winking at Han.

"Sure, why not. I could use a drink, I haven't had one in a long time. I'll take...a water, please.."

She laughed and patted her belly.

Shade Magus
Feb 13th, 2002, 11:06:23 PM
Shade smiled and nodded.

"I'll have the same also. Coming to this planet always makes my throat dry."

Han Skywalker
Feb 14th, 2002, 01:05:26 PM
* Han slid the two waters across the bar to Shade And Amalia. Then he spoke*

" I have come to the conclusion that i have no conclusions about who or what this is. Perhaps a little research into sith who died on this planet would be in order."

OOC: If you guys could help with the seearch, twould b emuch appreciated...

Shade Magus
Feb 14th, 2002, 10:46:36 PM
"If you want any help from me, then I am there."

Amalia Azalin
Feb 14th, 2002, 11:44:49 PM
Amalia took a small sip from her glass, and then set it back down on the bar, looking at Han.

"I'd be happy to help, I'll do whatever I can for you. Perhaps we should search the holonet first?"

Han Skywalker
Feb 15th, 2002, 06:46:49 AM
OOC: thanks, check a website or soemthing, whateer you can find on sith who died on tatooine. it would be a great help since i'm bogged down with schoolwork right now and won't be able to do it till sunday.

IC:

" Yes,amalia. The Holonet sounds like the erfect place to start."

HaeLari Draevyn
Feb 16th, 2002, 01:11:49 AM
OOC I'll try to talk to my friend that knows a lot from the books.

IC

HaeLari looked up from the shadows, watching the three with a faint amusement. It was obvious that one of the three was rather distressed, while the others were becoming so in the wake of worry. She smirked lightly as she leaned away from the wall, listening in on the conversation going on. The shadows played around her face differently as she moved, showing part of her tanned complection and half of her face. Her grayish brown eyes flashed mischievously as her pink lips turned up a little more, beautiful, yet resembling that of the Grinch. Maybe she could be the Grinch who stole this poor man's reassurance from his friends. She wasn't the evil type, she just enjoyed making others miserable whenever she wasn't in the best of moods.

As she shifted her weight, she turned, the rays of light dancing about her body differently, grasping at her, as if trying to lock her back into the darkness. It seemed as though the shadows won her over, as she remained within them. Yet her chuckles lingered forth from the engulfing shadows, towards the three and back to it, almost ghost like. As she stepped out partially into a dimmer set of shadows, she grinned, her eyes flashing with that same wonder, that same mischef...

"Sounds bad..."

She put out her bottom lip mockingly as she tilted her head to the side, speaking in a tiny voice, as if mirroring a child's voice, or at least a worried mother's.

"Aww, poor you."

She laughed lightly, returning her militant stance, head straight up and eyes locked forward. She stepped out of the shadows, pushing back her time of the month emotions.

"But seriously, maybe I could help you."

She grinned once again and ceased her steps, not getting too close to them. The last time she spoke so rudely to someone and got too close, she nearly lost her head. Not that she wouldn't have been able to prevent it if she were any closer. She had her ways.

"I have a few contacts... I just might be able to find something for you."

Han Skywalker
Feb 16th, 2002, 12:01:42 PM
*Han smiled at the newcomer.*

"I don't know who you are, but any hellpw opuld be appreciated."

HaeLari Draevyn
Feb 16th, 2002, 01:10:23 PM
HaeLari closed her eyes as she nodded slightly to Han. She kept her head bowed down as she opened her eyes, looking out of the tops of her eyes with a smile. In her eyes, that same mischef shined. With this woman, you either got the help you wanted, or you got her laughter and low blow jokes that only make things worse.

"You may call me HaeLari Draevyn. Add anything to it, and I just might back out of helping you. I hate formalities."

She rose her head, frowning at the thought of someone calling her "Miss" or "Lady". Unless it was someone definately inferior to her, she didn't want to hear anything other than her name or rank.

She quickly recovered her smile, grinning away like a cat that had found it's prey for the mid-day's meal.

Han Skywalker
Feb 16th, 2002, 10:13:56 PM
" Well, then HaeLari, how might you be able to help me?" Han said, smiling.

HaeLari Draevyn
Feb 16th, 2002, 10:22:46 PM
HaeLari smirked, finding this one a rather tough cause. He wasn't getting frustrated at all with how snobby she was acting, which wasn't any fun since she was in the mood to get someone angry. Oh well, another day maybe. With a light shrug, she rose a brow, an actual friendly smile touching her lips.

"Like I said, I have contacts. Although he may be a bit hard to find, I'll make sure to drag him into a conversation on the matter."

Finally, she grabbed a chair and sat in it, practically only sitting on the front edge as she leaned back to allow her shoulder blades to touch the back only. She folded her arms across her chest and crosses one slender leg over the other.

"Anything else you might want me to find out?"

Han Skywalker
Feb 18th, 2002, 07:32:55 AM
" That will be all, thank you, M......Haelari." Han siad, stopping himself.

HaeLari Draevyn
Feb 18th, 2002, 04:07:06 PM
Haelari nodded slowly, a few locks of light brown hair creeping out from behind her ear, sliding down to her shoulders. She smirked lightly, thinking that this guy was probably trying to be a smart @^^ about the Miss thing. It bugged her that he almost called her it, but at least he stopped himself. She shrugged and brought her shoulders straight up, away from the back of the chair.

"Well, I'll go and see about these Sith that may have died on Tatooine. I know I haven't heard of any recently, but I will check out the rest of the planet's history with my 'friend'."

She put her hands to her knees and pushed up, bringing herself to her feet with a quaint smile. She tilted her head to Han as a slight nod, then walked out of the cantina slowly. She didn't have to go far, since her contact was known to roam back and forth to the pub now and then. About now, he'd be sprawled out on the floor recovering from a hangover. Even so, he was a smart guy and knew just about everything there was to know about this planet and a decent distance around it. If anyone would know, he'd know.

Michael Paine
Feb 18th, 2002, 07:51:46 PM
"Haelari, Haelari,Haelari. When will you learn? You gain nothing by helping goody two shoes like the Jedi Skywalker.

*Haelari starts to say something, and Paine cuts her off.*

"I know he's a goody twoshoes because he was my best friend for 8 years on this planet, until i couldn't hack it in the jedi, and i ran off, to join a terrorist group. He never forgave me for that. So, anyway, why are you helping him? Surely, someone like you wouldn't be doing it without an ulterior motive, hmm?"

*Paine just smirked, awaiting the boulder or shoe that would certainly be thrown t him for his comments. Unfortunately, Paine wasn't prepared for the right hook to the gut, and he stumbled backwards.*

"Just like i remembered from last week. Your violent ways please me."

HaeLari Draevyn
Feb 18th, 2002, 08:02:46 PM
HaeLari narrowed her eyes as she stepped back from Michael. She shook her head, blowing a tuft of hair from her face as her lips upturned into a snarl.

"Michael, why haven't you done what I asked you to do? If you'd go and knock your head into the wall a few times, maybe you can think clearly enough to realize that I don't want to hear one word from you."

She frowned and folded her arms as he prevented her from moving forward, as he always did, with the moving from side to side in front of her and in her path.

"I see that you don't understand what I said clearly... So let me put it simply to you. -Grow up-."

With that she shoved past him and outside of the cantina. She turned after moving ahead three feet and smirked at him. For a moment, she remained silent, then put her hand on her hip, her opposite hip taking her shifted weight upon her leg.

"Obviously, you're the lowliest of all uneducated filth that I have seen all day. And thats pretty sad since I've been in a scum filled cantina all day."

Michael Paine
Feb 18th, 2002, 08:09:16 PM
*Michael stood up, angrilly, and then smirked as he used the force to Raise HaeLari in the air.*

"I may have quit the jedi, but i did go back eventually. Uneducated, am i? Who's on the ground, and who's being held in the air, hmm?"

*HaeLari just gave him a glowering look, as if to say, "the second you put me on the ground, i'm gonna kill you for this."

*Michael grinned.*

" I can keep you up here all night if i want to bother, you know."

HaeLari Draevyn
Feb 18th, 2002, 08:15:30 PM
HaeLari narrowed her eyes, folding her arms across her chest as she looked at Michael through the bottoms of her eyes, her chin raised.

"You may be educated through the force, but I still say you're nothing more than a grunt..."

She reached behind her and took out her blaster, bringing it forward and aiming for Michael's... family jewels. She smirked, not even giving him any warning, although she did aim a bit lower as she fired. The laser wen't inbetween his legs, lightly synging his pants where the suns don't shine.

"Let me down before I really blow your nuts apart."

Michael Paine
Feb 18th, 2002, 08:19:07 PM
*Michael brought her down slowly, but used the force to wrest her blaster away form her, and as he brought her down with him, close to him. As her feet touched the ground, he gave her a big bearhug, as he poicketed the blaster, so the thing wouldn't casue any mroe trouble.*

"I promise i won't do that again, if you stop what you do to make me do it." He said, grinning.

HaeLari Draevyn
Feb 18th, 2002, 08:25:18 PM
HaeLari blinked as Michael hugged her, which made her feel extremely uneasy. She hated being hugged when she didn't ask for one, it caused too many memories she didn't want to come back. She closed her eyes, a serious look on her face, that of both thought, remembrance, and anger. Finally, she opened her eyes and slammed her knee forward into the same area she had aimed her blaster at earlier.

"Let go of me you darn fool! Did I allow you to touch me?! You don't have permission to hug me, now or ever!"

Michael Paine
Feb 18th, 2002, 08:34:52 PM
*Michael doubled over, then grinned.*

"What are you grinning for you stupid bastard!" HaeLari yelled.

"I love pain. It makes me feel alive." Michael grinned, and stood back up. He pointed his saber at her neck, and then smirked.
"If you don't want to lose that pretty little head of yours, i'd advise you to keep your knees in check from now on."

*michael put the red saber back in his belt, but still had the look on his face that told Haelari he wouldn't hesitate to use it next time.*

HaeLari Draevyn
Feb 18th, 2002, 08:42:18 PM
HaeLari rolled her eyes as he put his saber to her neck. Been there done that. She turned away from him, blowing off what he said as she headed into the direction that she was off to in the first place. She looked over her shoulder as she walked off, yelling to him.

"By the way, remember when someone trashed your place and doused it in wampa blood? That was me."

Michael Paine
Feb 18th, 2002, 08:47:23 PM
" you were off by one number. You trashed my next door neighbor's house. The're still pissed about that, and it was only a bit ago." Michael grinned.

HaeLari Draevyn
Feb 18th, 2002, 08:51:53 PM
"Oh so you lied to me about where you lived? The house was filthy enough to be your place anyways, so I would have believed it was even if you told me it wasn't, being that you're just as filthy a person."

She motioned to his dust covered shirt and smirked, turning her gaze forward. She put her hands into her pockets carefully and continued to walk without looking back to him. Whatever he said, she wouldn't hear unless he came after her.

Michael Paine
Feb 18th, 2002, 08:55:02 PM
*Michael Force Ran at a jogging pace, not expending any energy, and easily caught up to haeLari.*
"Leaving the party so soon? Anyways, you should kjnow my house is imppeccable. We former military terrorist types tend to be thougough, thank you very much."

HaeLari Draevyn
Feb 18th, 2002, 09:10:04 PM
"Exactly why I told you to get an education, you scum sucking militant pig. Read inbetween the lines, I wasn't directly teasing your hygeine, I was calling you an all around pig because of your..." She rolls her eyes as she continues, showing her sarcasm "...lovable personality and your way with women."

She didn't even bother to grace him with looking at him while she spoke. Anyone who got the privelage of that was a rare case, and extremely lucky.

"And you're just showing me how much of a stalker you are by following me. Shoo, fly, don't bother me."

She swatted at his face with her hand, pulling it away quickly before he could grab it, then quickened her pace.

Michael Paine
Feb 18th, 2002, 09:12:45 PM
*michael let her think that he had gone, but followed her at a safe distance, wondering who this informant of hers was, and what was so special about him.*

"She shut me down. I can't believe it." michael said, in half disbelief.

HaeLari Draevyn
Feb 18th, 2002, 09:22:26 PM
HaeLari turned towards a small hut around the corner from the cantina. She sighed, going in without knocking since Jidarr wasn't one to answer the door, since he was either drunk or had a severe hangover. Her entrance was quiet, but she slammed the door on her way in, smirking as she always enjoyed the reaction she got from the old man when she did this.

"Jumpin' Jawas, HaeLari! Learn to knock!" Jidarr yelled as he nearly fell from out of his chair.

"When are you going to learn to get a new pick up line, eh, Jidarr?"

"When you find your halo and wings." The old man coughed with a grin.

He dragged himself from his chair, coughing again as he hit his beer belly with both palms. Dust clouds plumed over him as he did this, showing that this guy was almost always outside in the sands, eavsdropping on people. SHe watched him, quirking an eyebrow slowly as he paced the room a few times quietly. He coughed again and headed to a pile of bottles, picking up a purple flask quickly.

"So what is it this time, My Angel? If it's about any of those corrputed buffoons eating expensive dining while people suffer for it, I've got nothing new. Not since you killed most of 'em off."

HaeLari smirked, always enjoying talking to her old friend. He was one of the only people she respected these days, although his morals on drinking weren't that great. At least he never backhanded her or acted like a complete pig like most men she knew. Jidarr looked to her, smiling as he awaited her answer, looking at her as he always did, like a father.

"No, it's something much more simple than that, Jidarr. I want to know anything you know about the Sith that have died on this planet."

HaeLari Draevyn
Feb 18th, 2002, 09:48:54 PM
"None." Jidarr burped.

HaeLari blinked as the old man simply answer so quickly as he sipped from the flask. She furrowed her brows as she watched him.

"What?"

"None have died on Tatooine." He replied.

"Are you sure?"

He nodded as he sat back down in his chair. The old man looked up at her with his dull gray eyes. In those eyes shined both truth and wisdom.

"Sure, you'd think that in all the time that the Sith have been around that one at least would have died here. But that's a wrong assumption because most of the Sith and Jedi wars took place across the galaxy near Yavin IV and Korriban."

HaeLari nodded for a moment, frowning. This was interesting... Either that Skywalker fellow was going crazy, or it had to be something else.

"Mind helping me solve a problem, then, Jidaar?"

"Sure, go ahead, I'm all ears, Angel." He said, sipping his flask carefully.

He wiped the back of his hand across his mustache as he watched HaeLari, smiling crookidly.

"There's a fellow at the bar claiming to hear voices, a Jedi. It was suspected that maybe a spirit of a Sith that had died on this planet might have been behind it... But, aparrently, since no Sith -have- died here, it must be something else. I find it too hard to swallow that a Jedi would go crazy just by a few voices. That's far too easy."

Jidarr nodded in agreement, listening to her explain the situation. He smiled weakly as he leaned back in his chair, placing a meaty hand upon his gigantic belly.

"Well, there's one of two things that could have happened. Either your friend is going to fall to the darkside because of these voices, or quite possibly, he is suffering from a rogue spirit..." Jidarr sighed.

HaeLari frowned slightly and nodded, listening to Jidarr speak, without interrupting.

"In my travels, I have heard many well educated men tell me about how spirits can attach themselves to people, whether it be an enemy, a perfect stranger, or a friend. There's always a reason behind it. If your friend has a spirit after him, may whatever diety help him. It's hard to be rid of." Jidarr continued.

"Is there a way to get rid of it?" HaeLari asked.

"I'm sure he would know how to. But I will say this, it takes a strong heart and courage to beat the odds of supernatural occurances. Just try to get him to understand that, and it will come to pass." Jidarr said.

HaeLari Draevyn
Feb 19th, 2002, 09:33:00 PM
HaeLari nodded slowly, turning towards the door. Jidarr smiled and chuckled, shaking his head.

"What? No goodbyes?"

She smirked and looked over her shoulder. "Not goodbye... See you later..."

She walked out of his hut, still not fond of goodbyes unless it truly was going to be the last meeting.

Han Skywalker
Feb 20th, 2002, 07:21:23 AM
*Han waited patiently with Amalia and Shade, at the bar. He could Sense his one toime fried, Michael Paine, had come beack on planet, and did not know whay.*

"Probably just to torment me!" Han thought, under his breath.

HaeLari Draevyn
Feb 20th, 2002, 04:09:55 PM
As she made her way out of Jidarr's hut, HaeLari looked around, almost expecting Michael to jump out at her. She grumbled to herself, cursing under her breath in every language she knew as she made her way back to the bar. Not only did he like to man handle her, he also didn't understand many of her insults, which were higher class than the crap she usually had to lower herself to in order to get on his nerves. Those types were usually the ones revolving around simple swear words added onto another, such as "stupid" or quite possibly, another filthy word. She wasn't one to complain though, she swore a lot, yet more often under her breath rather than an insult.

She closed her eyes, making her way back to the cantina with her muscles tensed and ready to gouge Michael's eyes out.

Han Skywalker
Feb 21st, 2002, 07:25:00 AM
*An old...friend, of han's cmae htrough the door. Han's eyes grew wide, and he gaped.*

" well, Well, Paine, last i heard you were running off to joi a terrorist group. Had t desert the jedi, didn't you?"

Amalia Azalin
Feb 21st, 2002, 11:34:08 AM
Amalia caught sight of Paine as soon as he walked into the cantina, a big goofy grin playing across his lips. Amalia's left eyebrow rose slightly at this, speaking to Han through the force, not sure if Paine could hear or not, but it didn't quite matter to her either, she just didn't want to address Paine in a rude way, so she just thought she would ask Han.

What's up with the new guy?

Amalia didn't know what to make of Paine just yet.

HaeLari Draevyn
Feb 21st, 2002, 04:58:47 PM
HaeLari re-entered the cantina and snarled upon seeing Paine there. She narrowed her eyes, wondering why she even bothered to acknowledge his worthless presence. She shook her head and walked past him and towards Han, not even in the mood anymore to mess with Han's head. She'd tell him the truth instead of keeping it from him like she had originally planned. She stood in front of Han, ignoring Paine who would obviously come over to bother her. Even if he spoke to her while she was speaking, she remained with her eyes locked on Han, telling him what he needed to know.

"It appears that no Sith have died here, yet there might be another explaination to what's going on... Depending on where you just came from, you may have a spirit of a sith that attached itself to you before coming back home."

Han Skywalker
Feb 23rd, 2002, 01:12:08 PM
*Han frowned, as Paine passed Amalia, and started Walking towards Haelari and himself*

Paine: "So whats up, dear?"

HaeLari: If you don't shut yp, your genitals will be. Up your throat that is.

Han: Micheal, leave her aloine. HaeLari. Are you sure about that?

HaeLari Draevyn
Feb 23rd, 2002, 05:57:10 PM
HaeLari broke her glare from the corners of her eyes, which had been looking over her shoulder to the waste of flesh, Paine. She nodded to Han, with a rather stern expression, which gave way to her complete seriousness in this situation.

"I'm pretty sure. If you want to know anything else, I could ask my contact once more. But I have others that might know more about this type of problem... yet they're further out of reach. I would have to get back to you within a week to a month depending on who knew what."

Han Skywalker
Feb 24th, 2002, 01:43:00 AM
"No, no. Thats quite alright. Ih have encountered Many a sith in my time, and lots have died since our meeting, it could be any one of them. There is little i cna do now, until the voice comes agian, adn i can try to determine its origin."

HaeLari Draevyn
Feb 24th, 2002, 02:21:31 AM
HaeLari nodded slowly and walked around Han, to his other side to avoid Paine. She was tired of him and just wished he'd... explode, choke to death, decapitate himself... Anything if he'd just go away.

Amalia Azalin
Feb 24th, 2002, 10:54:23 PM
Although Amalia did not show it, she was rather worried about Han. She had never seen anything like this happen to Han before, but there was a first for everything. What puzzled her the most though, was who exactly could be doing this to Han. She knew Han pretty well, and she could not think of anyone who would be after him..at least not in this sort of way, none of the people who went after Han had this type of odd style.

Amalia rose a questionable eyebrow at Han, one word escaping her lips.

"Han?"

Han Skywalker
Feb 26th, 2002, 06:48:27 PM
Han looked up, showing the weary tired face of a struggling jedi. He glanced over towards Amalia, who seemed to be calling him.
"yes, Amalia? What is it?"

Amalia Azalin
Feb 27th, 2002, 11:48:11 AM
A soft expression crossed Amalia's face as she looked on at her own troubled friends face. She spoke to him through the force.

Are you alright?

She wished that there were something she could do for her friend, but the truth was, she did not know what to do in this situation. She had never seen Han so troubled before, it troubled her to see him like this.