PDA

View Full Version : The Darkness Within(Open Challenge)

Darth Zeta
Feb 11th, 2002, 01:04:01 PM
Zeta silently walked the busy streets of Corilia, it had just reached evening, yet Zeta did not feel like ending his day just yet. He seemed restless. He felt like there was something he needed to do, but not yet what he knew of.

Only a Sith Apprentice, very knew in training, his Master Malice Dracula(sp), let Zeta experiment with the Darkside on his own, provided that he did not cause danger to himself.

He longed to use what new found potential he had, he just needed to find the right place and time to use it, and just the right person too...

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 11th, 2002, 01:19:55 PM
"Your intentions are not the best to have, sir."

A calm voice speaks from the shadows as a man dressed almost all in light colours steps into view. He had fair hair and distinguishing point tipped ears, visible thanks to the dull lamplight in the street.

"The dark arts are not something you should be considering praticing,"

Dasquian paused, smiled, then awaited a response.

Darth Zeta
Feb 11th, 2002, 03:21:23 PM
Zeta turned sharply on his left heal, facing the speaker. He laughed, amused.

"Matter of opinion...One of which I happen not to agree with."

Zeta narrowed his eyes at Dasquian, looking him over.

"Nice ears you have there...unique. I suppose I should take you seriously, mmm? Pointy ears and all?"

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 12th, 2002, 05:08:10 AM
Dasquian allowed himself a quiet laugh.

"Only if I am to take the black and red you wear so proudly upon your skin seriously."

Darth Zeta
Feb 12th, 2002, 10:19:36 AM
Zeta hissed slightly, baring his teeth after. He went silent for a moment, staring at Dasquian with his cold menacing eyes.

"Know it well, for it'll be the last thing you see before your slow and painful death."

Zeta pushed back the left side of his Sith robes in one quick swift motion, revealing his double bladed red saber. He removed the saber from its belt, not yet igniting it, still undecided if he would use the saber, or some other form of the Dark arts that he might desire to use. He twirled the saber before him, while pacing in front of Dasquian

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 12th, 2002, 01:41:54 PM
"A training staff," Dasquian nodded towards the dual-bladed saber hilt.

"Then you are still an apprentice," he paused. Dasquian did not retrieve his own saber hilt - he would not become agressive unless it was totally necessary .

Darth Zeta
Feb 14th, 2002, 12:48:25 PM
Zeta twirled his saber once more and then placed it back on his belt. He nodded to Dasquian.

"Indeed, my jorney toward the path of the Darkside has only just begun, but I am as skillful as any Sith Knight or Lord, I have potiential, and I will some day be as powerful as my brethren are."

He looked Dasquian over once more.

"You are of equal power of me, a padawan? Skilled in the ways of the light. The force has told me as much. We shall see who is more powerful..soon."

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 16th, 2002, 12:41:59 PM
Dasquian just stood there and nodded once.

"Good luck to you in your quest for knowledge, perhaps you will see the true path to take by the end of our encounter today."

He paused, and span his saber hilt in his hands behind his back.

Aura Allei
Mar 4th, 2002, 08:08:30 PM
From the distant shadows, emerged a young Padawan. She was once a Knight of the Noble Warrior's of Light, before the mind sweep from Sith Master Jedah Lynch procured her memory. Now a Learner in the GJO, she uncovered her past each day, becoming stronger with the Force under her Master, Jubei SaDherat Vader's adept tutelage. She motioned ahead towards the two. Is there a problem friend? She nodded to her fellow Jedi, feeling the cold signature of a Sith nearby.

"I am Aura Allei. Have we met?"

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 5th, 2002, 11:55:40 AM
Dasquian turned as he looked to the new arrival.

"I do not believe we have," the Jedi said without drawing his gaze away from the Sith.

"Though now is not the time to become aqquainted, as you will have noted."

"This here," he said gesturing one hand into the air, "is supposed to be engaging in combat with me, however whether or not he'll ever gather the courage is debatable."

Aura Allei
Mar 6th, 2002, 02:44:55 AM
Aura nodded, following his gesture, as she gazed at the Sith wielder lusting for a strife.

"Good luck to you then." she spoke to Dasquian with a slight smile and hint of concern.