PDA

View Full Version : Sumor's proposal - OOC Fleet Discussion forum

Champion of the Force
Feb 10th, 2002, 12:34:18 AM
Found here:

http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12014

My understanding is that it's for a forum dedicated to discussing fleet issues, rules etc OOC.

TheHolo.Net
Feb 10th, 2002, 01:21:03 AM
I'm a little wishy washy about it unless more people support it. As it is the current shipyard forums hardly see any posts. I don't know that there is enough fleet activity to warrant their own forum for it, though I suppose an OOC fleet forum wouldn't go too badly in the Shipyard subforum. Its bound to get more use than some of the shipyard forums are now.

Champion of the Force
Feb 10th, 2002, 04:57:05 PM
That was my opinion as well. I felt that there was barely enough fleet stuff to warrant it's own forum.

On the other hand, considering how much people like to interfere whenever a fleet discussion gets started and the like, maybe a little area in the Shipyards area might not be bad, if only to give the fleet rpers some space.

:: shrugs ::

Don't care either way really.

TheHolo.Net
Feb 10th, 2002, 06:23:53 PM
Went ahead and did it, just to ease their whinning and grief when looking for related OOC topics.

Champion of the Force
Feb 10th, 2002, 07:20:12 PM
Do we intend to keep this as a permanent area, or is it merely for the present time to allow them to settle some issues?

TheHolo.Net
Feb 10th, 2002, 07:21:23 PM
We'll just see how it goes. Permanent intentions right now, but could change depending on how it goes over.

ReaperFett
Feb 10th, 2002, 07:23:18 PM
is it moderated by RPing admins or just the fleet ones?

TheHolo.Net
Feb 10th, 2002, 07:28:03 PM
Mainly Fleet ones, IMO, but any moderator can step in with needed comments whenever they see fit. We are a team after all.