PDA

View Full Version : Triumphing Darkness (Open to Two Padawans!)

Daegal Murdoch
Feb 9th, 2002, 09:21:48 PM
The world was rock, covered mostly in a dense, black rock known as Yuwe. It was shrouded in Darkness for eighteen hours out of the day and thus Daegal had selected it as a place for his brother, Xavier, and himself to explore and train.

Stepping off of the shuttle that had brought them to the surface, the two Sith Warriors looked around, taking in their surroundings. They both looked at each other as they felt a strong force presence, or perhaps multiple smaller presences.

The presence, however, was not that of a fellow Sith, it was that of Jedi. In one instant, Daegal reached for his two sabers, one gold and one blue, and removed them from his waist. With a flick of his wrists, the blades sprang forth. The quiet hum that resounded from them was a plesant sound to Daegal.

Xavier Sadow
Feb 9th, 2002, 09:28:27 PM
Xavier smiles as he looks to his brother once they stepped from the shuttle. The young Sith Warrior glances around the spot Daegal had chosen. "Very good place, brother..." He smiles a little then looks around slowly, feeling the same presence his brother did. "Oh.. this should be interesting..."

He reached to his belt and unhooked his saber, holding it tightly in his right hand. He flicks his thumb over the switch, one end of the saber quickly flying out, the low hum rather soothing though the black hue is somewhat menacing. He smiles to himself and slides into a defensive stance, his saber held sideways at his waist. He flicks on the other side of the double-edged saber, taking a deep breath as the loud crack his heard from the blade sliding out then replaced by the low hum.

Randd
Feb 9th, 2002, 11:55:19 PM
::Randd stood behind a hill. He needed as much to hide his huge frame. At 9'8 he was no small target. His legs were as thick as tree truncks, and his arms were solid and huge. He race was the same way. Many people mocked them. Armordilloids his race was called. They were farmers. Nature made them into creatures big enough to handle nature itself. Randd felt the Sith. Stronge they were. Humanoid. Randd drew the Force close to him. He was a Jedi Healer. That was what he was best at. He wasn't as skilled in other areas as most people were, but he had most people bet in healing. He had came to this planet in search of roots for medicine. He found Sith though. Best to play it off to begin with. Try and keep it cool. His thick hide foud stop and blaster bolts, and his huge Light Saber was a huge weapon to most, but he tryied not to fight if he could. He stepped out into the Sith's path. His shadow covered the Sith's bodies.::

"Excuse me, have you see any Genasis Roots?"

Daegal Murdoch
Feb 10th, 2002, 12:13:09 AM
(OOC: Xavier is having problems with posting at Fans, so I will post his reply for him.)

Xavier looks to the large beast infront of them and smirks slightly. He slowly leans over to his brother and whispers. "Did you feel that..? It's like.. what we felt earlier has lessened in strength." He looks up and down the thing then back to Daegal. "As if they were trying to hide from us..."

Daegal Murdoch
Feb 10th, 2002, 12:14:43 AM
Smirking, Daegal looks to his brother. "I know exactly what you mean, brother. It is as if the rest of the Jedi are afraid to come out to confront us."

Turning to the beast infront of him, Daegal said, "Do you not sense that we are Sith, you worthless Jedi scum? Do you honestly think that we do not notice that you are Jedi?"

Randd
Feb 10th, 2002, 07:55:53 PM
::Randd tilted his head to the side.::

"Scum I am not. Seems to me like you have no honor. A mindless dog. One that has nothing but bark, and no bite..."

Daegal Murdoch
Feb 10th, 2002, 09:36:51 PM
Daegal's hand immediately moved toward his saber which he unclipped in one fluent motion. He grinned evily as he ignited it and point it toward the beast infront of him.

"Do you wish to die quickly and painlessly or slow and painfully?"

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 11th, 2002, 01:24:30 PM
"This isn't much of a fair fight, Randd here will defeat both of you hands down."

A smirking figure paces into view, apparently calm. His hands are folded behind his back and a soft smile rests on his lips.

Xavier Sadow
Feb 11th, 2002, 03:09:08 PM
Xavier looks quickly to the new Jedi and smirks. He reaches down, unhooking his saber again and igniting one end of it. The black hued beam fires out quickly, making a loud hiss then a few crackling noises.

"Size is not everything, Jedi."

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 11th, 2002, 03:16:00 PM
Dasquian let out a quiet laugh as he approach his fellow lightsider.

"I am not so ignorant to believe that the smaller man will loose. I speak not of his size, gentlemen... but of skill."

Seeing Xavier remove his saber and ignite the blade, the Jedi mimicked and ignited the brilliant orange blade of his own saber with a sharp snap-hiss. He brought the saber hilt into two hands and leant his posture backwards slightly, one foot infront of the other.

"You are so quick to set yourself up for the attack, why is it that you have such a blood lust?"

Xavier Sadow
Feb 11th, 2002, 03:22:14 PM
Xavier chuckles quietly and cracks his neck lightly. He holds the hilt of the saber sideways in one hand at about the height of his waist, leaning back slightly. He flicks his thumb up, a second black hued blade flying from the hilt.

"Why do you Jedi talk so much?"

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 11th, 2002, 03:37:48 PM
"You did not answer my question - perhaps because you have no answer?"

Dasquian shifted his saber from side to side and assessed the darksider mentally. He was definetly a strong one, he could feel his presence ebbing outwards in a dark wave of energy.

Xavier Sadow
Feb 11th, 2002, 03:43:49 PM
Xavier chuckles quietly. "It is not bloodlust, Jedi. It is called rage." He growls loudly, his face changing drastically from being rather calm to vicious, his left hand, which is not holding the saber clenches tightly in a fist, shaking somewhat.

Daegal Murdoch
Feb 11th, 2002, 06:05:13 PM
"Dasquian Belargic...so we meet again", Daegal says as a deep smile spreads across his face.

Moving his saber into a defensive position, Daegal smirked. "Let us get this underway. I have somewhere to be this evening."

Xazor Elessar
Feb 12th, 2002, 04:43:43 PM
Xazor had been watching the verbal nonesense from the shadows. She smiled slightly and unclipped her lightsaber from her belt. She activated it and a blue blade shot from the hilt. She quietly stepped toward the group and then stopped next to her friend Dasquian.

You seek two padawans, but it seems to me that you could use three. I hope you don't mind that I join in this little fight.........

She said with a sly smile. She could tell that the Sith were in a hurry.

Think you will teach us a lesson, do you? Well, I tell you........do not underestimate me. A Sith Knight and Warrior turned Jedi is not one to doubt........

She growled at the Sith closest to her.

Tempist Opps
Feb 12th, 2002, 08:01:31 PM
Behind the three jedi, a dark force arose from the shadows. Daegal knew well what it was, but no one else was expecting the massive Sith shapeshifter to suprize them...

"Good evening ladies and gents, since it seems that the jedi are trying to tip the scales in the delicate ballence of 'good' and evil, so I will be the equalizing ballast."

Tempist's eyes glowed an errie shade of blue, as he stared at Xazor.

I will not fight if you do not step in. Stay out of their match and you will live. This is your only warning.

His tone was one of seriousness, and it was made clear that he was well prepaired to fufill his words.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 13th, 2002, 05:31:43 AM
The Jedi grinned at Daegal as he spoke, and nodded without a word. Noticing the entrance of another Jedi, Dasquian turned to Xazor and smiled welcomingly.

"Let us begin, then."

Dasquian's orange saber blade hummed deeply as he brought it into a strong guard across his chest. He did not pay any attention to the large creature who had materializing behind, but instead stared intently towards Xavier.

Xavier Sadow
Feb 13th, 2002, 06:40:33 AM
Xavier shakes his head quickly once as he growls loudly, his long blonde hair flicking to the right then the left. He stares at the Jedi with a wicked smile, spinning the black double-bladed saber quickly, now holding it behind him in his right hand, one end of the blade behind his back and pointing upwards, the other to the side and pointing downwards. He holds out his left hand, palm up. He gives the sign for Dasquian to attack him and growls loudly.

Xazor Elessar
Feb 13th, 2002, 10:14:52 AM
Xazor grins at Tempist.

You speak to much. Now back your words with action, or forever hold your peace. You Sith like to fight verbally.......quite a different trait than the Jedi.

She looked over at Dasquian and smiled. This would be a good fight if there ever was one.

And you don't have to worry about my life...I have come out of more scrapes than you have ever been involved with.......

She then positioned her saber in a defensive manner parallel to the ground at waist level. She stepped to the side with her right foot in a horse stance........ready for whatever, if anything, may befall her.

So........as I stand here and you speak....again, I beckon you to back yourself with actions.............unless, that is, you are............afraid?

Xazor mocked the three Sith that stood before her. She would not make the first attack, for they were the ones who offered the fight.

Daegal Murdoch
Feb 13th, 2002, 11:27:51 AM
Daegal snarled as he looked at the three jedi before him. This would be an easy fight compared to the others that he had been involved with recently.

"Enough of your squabbling, let us begin!"

Daegal moved his saber into a defensive position diagonal across his chest. He extended his hand in front of him, parallel to the ground with his fist closed.

"Let me introduce you, Randd, to the Dark Side."

With that, he opened his fist and a huge surge of pure force energy moved rapidly toward the giant figure. It impacted violently, knocking Randd back several feet and to the ground. With a wicked smile, Daegal looked first at his companions and then back at the other Jedi.

Xazor Elessar
Feb 13th, 2002, 12:02:34 PM
Xazor knew what he had just done was a very easy task. She also knew it was wrong of her to harness her anger to use a manuever......but she did anyway. The anger that the man had sparked in her heart made her hate him. No one treated her friends that way. She closed her eyes for a few seconds and sought out elements of nature to help her. Suddenly, she sent a bolt of lightning from the sky and it struck Daegal in the center of his chest, knocking him back almost one hundred feet. He slammed against the wall behind the other Sith. She opened her eyes and flashed a sly smiled as she remained in a defensive position.

It looks to me as though you still need to be introduced to the dark side.

Xazor mocked the man as he laid on the ground stunned from the attack.

Xavier Sadow
Feb 13th, 2002, 03:03:27 PM
Xavier gets tired of waiting. The Sith Warrior roars loudly and turns his left palm outward, launching ten rocks in the area towards Xazor as well as a forcewave which knocks her back a few feet. He rushes towards Dasquian quickly, spinning the blade before he flips over his opponent, spinning the air and landing behind him, still facing him. He quickly jumps, bringing his knee into the middle of Dasquian's back.

Xazor Elessar
Feb 13th, 2002, 03:21:03 PM
Before she got too far, Xazor used the Force to stabilize herself. She ran towards Xavier and jumped up right in front of him. Just as she did, she disappeared. She landed behind him and he turned around with a confused expression. She smiled and made herself visible. She quickly slashed her lightsaber across his stomach, leaving a deep gash. It would take a while to heal and would leave a large scar. She spun around on her heal and dropped to the ground. She threw out her right leg and swept Xavier's feet from under him. He hit the ground hard and she ran to the opposite wall. She knelt on one knee and held her saber parallel to the ground at chin level. This was a trade mark of hers. Xavier struggled to get up from the ground and Xazor smiled.

I've found that laying down on the job is not as effective as actually fighting.....

Xazor jeered at him with a taunting voice.

Xavier Sadow
Feb 13th, 2002, 03:56:52 PM
OOC: Screw it..

Xavier growls loudly as he's slashed at, spinning his saber quickly, knocking it away. He's caught off guard by the sweep and growls even louder before he rools onto his shoulders then flips up onto his feet. The black hued saber crackling as he spins it once more before he spins his body around, his torso going down close to the ground as he brings his right leg up, bringing his heel into the jaw of Xazor, causing her to spin and hit the ground hard. He backs up quickly and growls loudly, staring at the two jedi.

Xazor Elessar
Feb 13th, 2002, 04:10:56 PM
Xazor's anger was getting to her now, but she knew she couldn't let it take over. She got up quickly and ran at Xavier. She jumped up and did a flying side-thrust kick to the side of his head, sending him back a few feet. She spun around and slashed him again with her saber, crossing the other wound to form the letter X. She smiled and ran toward the wall again, kneeling as she watched two others fight for a moment before returning her attention back to Xavier.

Xavier Sadow
Feb 13th, 2002, 04:26:21 PM
Xavier brought the right end of his saber up, slamming it against her's, smiling devishly at the crackling of the beams against one another. He smirks slightly as he looks to her, and shrugs off his trenchcoat, revealing the sleeveless shirt underneath. He stares at her, no wounds on his stomach from blocking both of the slashes. He holds the double-edge saber, parallel to the ground, watching her carefully.

Xazor Elessar
Feb 13th, 2002, 04:44:38 PM
Xazor holds her lightsaber strongly in place as she watches Xavier. She does the same as him and shrugs off her robes, revealing a pair of black pants and a white tanktop. Her weapon belt still around her waist. She glares at him carefully as the two are in a locked stance with their sabers clashed together. Her blonde hair falls around her shoulders as she shifts slightly to the left. Suddenly she pushes down on his saber and quickly moves away form him. She jumps over his head and does a spinning crescent kick to his head, nailing him with perfect accuracy.

Xavier Sadow
Feb 13th, 2002, 04:52:54 PM
Xavier stumbles forward from the blow and growls as he drops down to one knee. He quickly stands up and turns around, sending the first blade of his saber towards her stomach, ripping his shirt at the stomach as she jumps back then bringing the next in down towards her knee.

Xazor Elessar
Feb 13th, 2002, 05:00:47 PM
The blade sliced through her shirt, but she quickly jumped back and it missed gashing her stomach. The other end of his saber moved with a fast rate of speed toward her knee but she was too late to block it. It tore through her thigh and ran down the outer side of her calf. She winced in pain as he pulled it away. She tried to block it from her mind as she stumbled back to the wall. She then remembered a teaching from her Master on healing. She placed her hands on the wound and envisioned the blood stopping and the skin binding together. In just a few seconds, there was only a scar left visible through the long tear in her pants. She regained her mindset and glared back up at Xavier. She controlled her aggression and surpressed it, focusing the Force in her soul. She charged at him and jumped in mid air with a spin attack with her saber to his head. She intentionally missed by only a few inches and came down behind him. She then drove the hilt of her saber into the base of his neck.

Tempist Opps
Feb 13th, 2002, 05:11:42 PM
Apparently the jedi had confused Tempist for one of her own kind, for this was one of the only times that he had ever given a decent talk in a fight. He let out a long sigh, and took in as much force energy as he could as they fought.

The fight was close to him, and he watched as it progressed. Xazor wasn't bad, but not one of the best he had seen. He simply reached out and grabed her wrist after she bashed one of his alies with her saber's hilt. He began to squeeze at first, intent on breaking it, but he stoped, and switched tactics. Xazor felt an icy chill in her arm, as it began to go numb. Tempist had unleashed the energy he had been storing up into his cold move, and grinned at the look of pain on the jedi's face. The cells in her arm were freezing, and would shatter if she put too much tension on it.

You have been through three-hundred years of battle too? Good! I don't feel so old now.

Xavier Sadow
Feb 13th, 2002, 05:18:55 PM
Xavier drops to his knees from the hit and growls loudly. He closes his eyes for a moment then pushes from his knees onto his feet and turns around in time to see Tempist grip the Jedi's wrist. He chuckles quietly and nods his thanks to his comrade. He turns around and looks to Dasquian and smiles wickedly. "Now that there is no unnecessary interference. Let's get this started..."

Xazor Elessar
Feb 13th, 2002, 05:31:49 PM
Xazor had seen this trick before, and had the perfect antidote to it. She was thankful her Master had taught her it as well, for now it would come in handy. She calmed her soul and focused the Force, drawing as much of it and it's energy into her spirit. She then released a wave of heat over her body and through her veins, raising the temperature of her body. Her arm quickly unfroze and went back to its former temperature. She then lowered the temperature of her blood to maintain the homieostasis in her body. She removed his force grip with a simple mind trick and spun around to fully face him. She was now glaring into his eyes. She suddenly ripped off the bottom of her lightsaber and another blade shot forth, revealing that it was a dual phase. She flashed Tempist a sly grin and positioned the saber in defense above her head.

Three hundred years? Seems to me you still need more practice!

Xazor said mockingly to Tempist. She stood still in her place as she stared at him. True, three hundred years was nothing to cough at, but her better judgement on this was out the window as she became cocky again. It was something she did often, mostly by accident. She let her anger get the best of her again as it built up inside of her. She knew that the Sith would find this out, and she didn't hide it either. The aggression in her soul showed right through her eyes as she sent silent messages of hate his way.

Tempist Opps
Feb 13th, 2002, 06:59:19 PM
"Fine, have it your way."

With these words, Tempist waved his hand, and erected a force wall between Xazor and the rest of them, seperating the two of them from all others. In the blink of an eye, his black bladed longsaber, Infinity, was ignited. Swordplay was his specialty, and he had beaten many who had double bladed sabers before. This was nothing special.

"Nice hatred. Wanna relieve it? Bring it then."

He readied himself into a very well defended fencing position, one that only the greatest swordsmen in the universe would be able to penetrate with their first attack.

Xazor Elessar
Feb 13th, 2002, 07:19:17 PM
His comment pierced her soul and brought her hatred right to the surface. She failed to surpress it with the light, but instead let the darkside of her heart take over. She glared at him, darkening her eyes and her aura. She saw his stance and recognized it right away. It was something her previous Sith Master had taught her and she knew exactly what to do. She growled at the Sith and spoke words of agression.

You want to see my hate? Well........here it is......

She growled in a deep voice. She switched hands for one handed combat and suddenly spun around with an upward jab to his right side. She caught him off guard and he failed to block it.

Tempist Opps
Feb 13th, 2002, 07:31:16 PM
ooc: do you have AIM? it goes quicker when you know when your opponent is on lol

IC:

Tempist felt the pain surge up through his side, and grinned. As Xazor was recoiling her fist, Tempist reached around with his tail and smacked her ankles hard, giving a strong stinging sensation accross her skin and stealing away her attention. He follwed this move with a saber sweep to her midsection.

Xazor Elessar
Feb 13th, 2002, 07:54:05 PM
ooc: I don't have AIM cuz my comp won't let me access it. But I can tell you that I will be on mostly in the evenings. That is when I post most often. I know what you mean on how it goes faster though! lol :) Ok, to the one I hit with lightning (forgive me, I can't remember your name, and I'll lost my post if I go back to look :)) I used to be a Sith Warrior Knight, I learned this from my previous Master, and others acknowledge this ability. If you choose not to, that's fine. I was just trying to make this interesting, but I didn't want my character to have to go into her "life's story" thing. Thanks! :)

ic:

Xazor's skin burned and her attention was diverted to it. She tried to block the pain from her mind, but was caught off guard when he swept his saber to her midsection. With quick reflexes, she blocked the blade from touching her. She then pushed his blade upward away from her and quickly brought around the other side of her saber to sweep his neck. She grazed the surface, leaving a visible mark. He quickly got revenge for it though with a jab to her stomach. It hurt quite a bit, but she blocked the pain away. Her anger began to rise again and she glared intently into his dark eyes.

Why do you provoke me so?

She growled at the Sith as she regained her defensive stance a few meters away from him.

Tempist Opps
Feb 13th, 2002, 08:05:34 PM
Because you know that this is pointless. You are not truly a jedi, you fall back on Sith training to keep yourself alive. What have they shown you? How to be weak? Ahh.... you fear them....

While Tempist was force-speaking to her, he lept into the air using the massive muscles in his legs, and landed just behind her. As she turned, she found his hand taking a swipe at her abdomen, open handed so he could dig into her flesh.

ooc: sorry, once i get into somthing it's hard for me to slow down. i'll wait till the rest of the people in the thread post to post again.

Xazor Elessar
Feb 13th, 2002, 08:10:49 PM
Xazor deactivated her lightsaber. He was right. Just as she was beginning to calm down, he came at her open handedly to slash her stomach. She put her head back and slowly opened her arms away from her body. She was going against everything she had ever learned, against her commen sense.....and she was giving him a free shot. A tear fell from her eye as she awaited the painful fate that would befall her in seconds.

Alpha
Feb 13th, 2002, 10:08:31 PM
Just before the sabre would strike a fatal blow, it is intercepted by a very familier black blade.

My my, Xazor, what have you gotten yourself into this time? Satine asks, his voice having a humorous edge to it. Up until now, the Jedi Knight had been hiding behind one of the rocks, using a force technique to keep hidden, watching Xazor. He decided she needed his help now.

Smiling at Temps, Satine says, "She's under my protection...I'd watch it..."

Xazor, he sends throught eh Force, my ship is about a klick east. Can you make it?

Daegal Murdoch
Feb 13th, 2002, 10:22:07 PM
Seeing the other Jedi come and send Xazor away, Daegal gripped his saber tighter. Two Jedi Knights and a Disciple would be an extremely tough fight for only the three Sith Warriors. He turned to Alpha and a dark grin spread across his face.

"Let us dance then, Jedi scum."

Alpha
Feb 13th, 2002, 11:18:39 PM
Satine smiles, and brings his sabre into a fighting position, motioning for one of the Sith to attack.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 14th, 2002, 04:40:31 AM
Dasquian gave a firm nod. After having watched the others in combat for a short time, he was now most ready to take on his foe. He span his saber once through a full circle at his side, then began pacing forward, bringing one foot over the other. His eyes became locked in a jump back and forth between Xavier's eyes and saber.

"For peace."

And with those two words, he flipped into the air and came down upon the Sith with a strike from above, his boot soaring into the top of the Warriors chest.

Xavier Sadow
Feb 14th, 2002, 03:02:18 PM
Xavier growls loudly at the pain from the strike. As soon as Dasquian's foot connects with his chest, the young Sith Warrior wraps his arm around his opponents ankle. He grins a sinister grin at Dasquian as he's hit and twists his leg quickly, causing him to spin sideways as Xavier hits the ground. He rolls onto his back and springboards from his shoulders onto his feet.

Xazor Elessar
Feb 15th, 2002, 05:59:08 PM
Xazor gave a sigh of relief at the sight of her best friend. She smiled and nodded to him when he informed her of his ship.

I can get away, please be careful!

She ran up to him and kissed his cheek.

For luck! If you need back up....get me, and I'll get Shade!

She whispered through the Force. Only he would have heard the message. She then took off running toward his ship. Once there, she got inside and tried to bring her breathing back to normal.

Now don't worry about me, I am safe in your ship. Fight for the light and you shall be victorious over the dark!

She said to him through the Force.

Alpha
Feb 15th, 2002, 06:23:30 PM
Satine blushes a bit as Xazor kisses his cheek, and gets into a fighting stance, keeping Xazor covered as she escapes.

Tempist Opps
Feb 16th, 2002, 07:19:12 AM
ooc: my attack at Xazor was with my calws, not my saber. oh well, i'll go with it.
IC:

"Well well well.... it seems that everyone's favorite punching bag has arrived."

Tempist noded to Alpha, having fought him many times before, they had develeped somthing of a love-hate relationship. They loved to hate eachother.

C'mon Alpha, this is their fight. I am simply acting as a bouncer. Don't make me have to continue to do so.

Xazor Elessar
Feb 16th, 2002, 12:31:11 PM
Xazor was using the Force to hear what Alpha was thinking. She heard him respeak in his mind what the Sith had just said.

It was my fight and I ran away from it....

She said to herself quietly. She took off her top robes again, and laid them on a seat in Alpha's ship. She then unclipped her utility belt from around her waist, and removed her saber from it. She laid the belt over her robes and jumped out of the ship. She ran back to the situation, to everyone's surprise. She knew that her friend would not be happy, but she didn't care.

This is my fight.......I am not afraid. I can handle this on my own. I will not get through life by depending on someone else to cover me when I get into a bad situation. I'll be okay, Alpha...I can take care of this........myself.

She growled at Tempist who stood close to them.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 16th, 2002, 12:39:50 PM
Dasquian hit the floor in an awkward position but managed to rolled out of it, using the momentum of the throw. He pushed himself to his feet with a blast of force energy, sending his whole body up into the air about 3 foot about the ground.

As he landed he saw Xavier regaining his own stance, and quickly sent out a wave of the force towards the darksider to attempt to topple him once more, moving in for a quick strike at the Warrior's chest.

Xavier Sadow
Feb 16th, 2002, 12:43:24 PM
Xavier growls loudly as he's hit with the blast and falls backwards, rolling completely over and getting back to his feet quickly. He watches the Jedi, his face full of hate and rage.

"Enough of these parlor tricks..." He growls and roars loudly as he rushes towards Dasquian, using the force to make him faster, sending a barrage of attacks towards him, using both ends of his saber.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 17th, 2002, 11:41:16 AM
As the twin darksaber swept in a flurry at Dasquian the Jedi had to use all his agility to leap and flip out of it's path. His saber provided some defence, but fending off both ends of the training staff was impossible - hence his display of acrobatics. Still though the tip of the beam caught his body on occasion, yet this was balanced out by Dasquian's saber catching the Sith. The two were slowly but surely gaining knicks and gashes into their clothing and, in areas, flesh.

"You will find no tricks here, Xavier."

In a quick burst of energy Belargic took off over Sadow, landing behind him. In a blur of beige and brown his boot was inches away from the small of the Siths back, saber following higher up on a course with the blonde Sith's head.

Xavier Sadow
Feb 17th, 2002, 11:47:42 AM
Xavier growls loudly as he feels the boot connect with his back. He ducks down quickly as the hilt comes towards his head. The young Sith quickly spins around, bringing the heel of his boot towards the side of the Jedi's head. He regains his stance and sends the back of his elbow towards Dasquian's nose.

Alpha
Feb 17th, 2002, 02:20:12 PM
Satine looks at Xazor, concern showing on his face.

You sure you're up to this sis?

He kept an eye on Tempist, expecting an attack at any time...

Xazor Elessar
Feb 17th, 2002, 02:22:04 PM
Xazor nodded and engaged her saber once again.

I am positive.......

She growles at Tempist as she speaks to Alpha. She would not let her anger take over....though she let a bit show itself through her blue eyes.

Alpha
Feb 18th, 2002, 11:30:48 AM
Alright then. Good luck. I"ll be watching.

Satine disengages his sabre, and stands to the site, watching.

Xazor Elessar
Feb 18th, 2002, 06:13:49 PM
Ready to settle this........Sith?

She let the last word burn through his soul. She knew that her anger was on the rise again...but would not fully submit to it. She glanced at Alpha as he walked away.

Stop me....if you see my eyes darken....

She relayed this to him through the Force. She would be strong during this fight....adrenaline rushed through her blood as she stood before the one she was about to battle against.

Bring it on......

She growled at Tempist. There was a change in her attitude now....and all around her knew it.

Tempist Opps
Feb 19th, 2002, 05:39:32 PM
Tempist looked at the two jedi, and sighed.

"Fine, have it your way."

He closed his eyes for a moment, and somthing about him changed. His aura seemed to grow.... darker. He opened his eyes again, they were now blood red. He ignited Infinity (black bladed lightsaber, I dont remember if I explained that earlier) and readied himself in a battle stance that he used often. It had very few holes in his defense, and almost nothing that could be used against him. He began storing energy already, preparing to use it in a wonderful force attack.

ooc:

ok, so we need to get in another Sith, no biggie. it'll be ballenced soon enough.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 24th, 2002, 07:10:39 AM
The Jedi is first knocked sideways by the head strike. Shaking off the momentary dizziness, he uncoils once more to stand, head swerving narrowly to dodge the elbow on course with his head. He brings one hand up to grab Xaviers wrist, pushing his thumb sharply into the underside of his palm as he yanks the Sith's hand towards him sharply. As he pulls, he twists his body and turns, ducking, so that he can toss the Warrior clean over his shoulder into the dust.

"Oops!"

Jumping backwards a foot or so, he brings his hand back onto his saber and grins down at the Sith.

Xavier Sadow
Feb 24th, 2002, 01:16:56 PM
Xavier looks at the Jedi from his back and quickly spins to his feet, his legs quickly going to the back of the Jedi's knees as he spins. He looks down at the Jedi as he stands up and backs away slowly, letting out a constant, low growl from deep within his throat. He starts to circle Dasquian slowly, igniting both ends of his saber again, spinning it quickly and holds it behind him, one end behind his back with part of it sticking past his shoulder, the other end pointing diagonal at the ground.

Xazor Elessar
Feb 24th, 2002, 10:27:24 PM
Xazor glares at Tempist.

What are you waiting for.......Sith......

She growled at him as she stared into his dark eyes. She was in a defensive stance and keeping a close watch on him in case he suddenly attacked.

Tempist Opps
Feb 25th, 2002, 12:02:28 AM
"This."

With this one word, Xazor felt a powerful force push to her ribs, easily enough to knock a medium sized bantha onto it's side, let alone a small human jedi. He then lept forward, making a diagonal down to up slash in the direction that she would fall to.

Xazor Elessar
Feb 26th, 2002, 10:00:46 PM
She used the Force and quickly rolled to the side out of the way of his slashing claws. She took a quick breath as she jumped to her feet and ran at Tempist. She did a nice flying side thrust kick to his stomach, using a good deal of help from the Force. It was sure to send him back a few yards. She then followed it by a spinning crescent kick and a slash to his chest with her saber.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 28th, 2002, 01:59:35 PM
Dasquian smiled thinly as he paced sideways, watching the Sith. He held his saber stiffly in both hands, keeping the guard on his torso strong.

"What an impressive little display you put on with your saber," he said with a quiet laugh, staring at his opponent.

Xavier Sadow
Feb 28th, 2002, 06:47:29 PM
Xavier smirks and chuckles quietly before he slides his hand back through his hair, still circling Dasquian.

"I can do better..."

He lets out a loud growl as he throws the saber towards his opponent. It spins quickly, almost looking solid as he steady's it, using the force.

Tempist Opps
Feb 28th, 2002, 06:48:59 PM
Tempist fell backwards, and sprung twards Xazor, using his tail to bounce off of. He droped to the ground, and gave a low spin kick to her leg that had her rooted on the ground. As she was coming around for a saber slash at the same time, Tempist brought up Infinity to meet hers, keeping himself from being cleaved in two.

Ahh, you have many flaws in your defense. That will be your end.

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 2nd, 2002, 03:42:28 AM
Dasquian hops backwards a few feet as the darksaber-come-boomerang whips its way towards him. As it nears, the Jedi concentrates hard and engages in a battle of wills with the Sith, apply his own Force push onto the twin beamed weapon to repel it. As he does so, he raises up his saber and slowly moves it from side to side, keeping a tight guard on his body.

Xazor Elessar
Mar 2nd, 2002, 03:02:56 PM
The words Tempist spoke sparked anger in Xazor's heart, but she surpressed most of it...only letting flecks of it show through her eyes. She glared at him as he circled around her. She suddenly ran and did a front flip over his head, landing firmly on the ground, she smashed the hilt of her saber into the base of his neck. He turned around and she spun around on her heel, slashing her saber to his head, followed by a powerful spinning back kick to his stomach.

Your weakness is my strength..........

She growled as she stepped away from the beast and took a defensive position in front of him.

Tempist Opps
Mar 2nd, 2002, 07:04:18 PM
As Xazor brought her saber up to slash him, he brought Infinity to meet it. As the blades clashed, he launched a quick jab twards her stomach, and she tried to kick him. The two attacks neutralized eachother, as his fist and her leg hit at the same time. He continued with a quick series of slashes with two or three punches thrown in for good taste.

Your anger is going to overpower you, little one, and then you will succumb to the level of all you hate, when you embrace it yourself. Then not even your fellow former Sith, Satine, will be able to save you.

Xazor Elessar
Mar 2nd, 2002, 08:48:49 PM
She glared at Tempist. His words held truth, but Xazor would not admit it.

You know nothing about who I used to be and who I am now!!

She yelled at him as she stood a few yards in front of him. Suddenly, out of all her anger, she charged him. Jumping up, she did a powerful flying side thrust kick into his face. Landing softly, she quickly spun around and slashed her saber "Greater Fear" at his right shoulder. Anger glinted along with silver specks in her blue eyes as she made slight contact with his skin, giving him a slight burn that would go away with time.

Tempist Opps
Mar 3rd, 2002, 01:19:51 AM
Tempist too fed off of his anger, but he used it in more...... productive ways. He responded to her saber attack with a force fed succession of: an underhand slash, a left to right hack, a downward slash, and a stab.

ooc: like matrix speed :smokin

Xazor Elessar
Mar 3rd, 2002, 12:01:09 PM
Xazor was slashed hard once, and then blocked the other two attacks. She noticed how powerful his aggression made him........and the thought of using her crossed her mind.

I will not!

She shouted outloud and then ran at Tempist. She jumped up in front of him and spun around, laying a powerful crescent kick in the side of his head. She then followed it by an upward slash with her saber from his stomach to his neck.

Tempist Opps
Mar 3rd, 2002, 01:48:07 PM
The impact from the kick made him lose his ballence and fall backwards, which Xazor had forgotten to compensate for in her slash. It missed him by a great deal of space. He quickly regained his footing, and sent her a quick message.

Why do you try to hide it? Your rage is what makes you strong, you are just refusing to admit it. A jedi is a warrior of peace. For you to presist fighting only shows the Sith within you.

As he said these words, he moved forwards, and made two lightning quick slashes, followed by a spin-kick to her torso, letting his tail whip her afterwards.

Xazor Elessar
Mar 3rd, 2002, 02:21:16 PM
Xazor growled, letting her anger fully consume her. It felt good for a moment as she stared death into Tempist. She had avoided the other attacks, but his tale had whiped her across her stomach. She flew back a few yards and hit a wall behind them. Suddenly realizing that she was falling, she stood up. Calling on the Force, she tried to regain the peace.........but she felt disconnected from it. What's going on? She asked her self in disbelief. She looked over at Alpha who had not been paying close attention to the spar. Her eyes took on helplessness and they softned a bit.

I.......am..........a Jedi.

Xazor almost breathed the words through her soul. She suddenly felt better.....and the Force was back within her. She knew though, for a moment, she had touched darkness once again.

Xavier Sadow
Mar 3rd, 2002, 04:59:54 PM
Xavier growls as he pushes his palm out infront of him, pushing the saber towards his opponent more. He realizes that this force battle is a stale mate. He calls the saber back, catching it in his right hand before charging towards Dasquian, leaping into the air and bringing his feet towards Dasquian's chest.

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 9th, 2002, 04:38:34 AM
Dasquian grinned slightly and ducked downwards, rolling beneath the kick. Xavier landed, and the Jedi got to his feet. He pivoted on one foot, spinning as his heel knocked solidly against the back of Sadows head.

Xavier Sadow
Mar 9th, 2002, 03:56:52 PM
Xavier ducks down, Dasquian's foot barely missing his head. He quickly spins, sending his foot at the back of Dasquian's leg, the one still on the ground. He grins slightly as he stands up and growls.

Tempist Opps
Mar 10th, 2002, 04:48:34 PM
Fine, if you are going to lie to yourself now then perhaps I will have to bring you truth....

Tempist lept twards her once more, this time, with Infinity pointed straight at his opponent. At the same time, he carefuly positioned a force push to the backs of her knees, which would make it nearly impossible to avoid him.

Xazor Elessar
Mar 10th, 2002, 06:15:22 PM
Xazor fell forward into the blade and it scraped her torso. She fell to the right and then slowly rose to her feet. She held her saber at her side and smiled gently with a serene look washing over her entire being.

Nothing you do shall bring me to anger. I am a lightsider and never again shall I touch the darkness. I would die a Jedi a thousand times before I live as a Sith ever again.....

She paused in her words a moment, not taking any form of a defensive stance.

So strike me down, then......if that is what you have been aiming to do the whole time...take my life, dark one.....

She said calmly. Her mind was at a state of peace. She knew that if he believed in honor of any sort, he would not be able to do it. She was mentally prepared in case he tried.....

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 11th, 2002, 12:55:26 PM
Dasquians footing was knocked away and he hit the ground with a thud, but did not stay there long. Kicking his legs up into the air, he used the force to jump back to his feet where upon he swung his saber horizontally at the Sith straight away in a cutting swipe.

Tempist Opps
Mar 11th, 2002, 05:38:05 PM
Instead of slashing her in two, like she had origionaly thought he intended to do, Tempist looked behind her, with an insane grin on his face. Had Alpha been paying attention then he would have known what he was doing... a large rock slammed into Xazor's back, and brought her to her knees.

"No, I do not aim to kill, I aim to make you wish you were dead, little one. Next time, take a peaceful offer of backing off instead of presisting to battle someone stronger than you."

He had been standing ready for her to make a move, but grew bored and slashed for her hand, still keeping his guard up.

Xazor Elessar
Mar 11th, 2002, 06:56:28 PM
Xazor fell to the ground in immense pain in her back. Then he slashed at her hand, but she had called her saber to it before he got there. Blocking the pain with the Force, she cut her saber upward and pushed his away. Calling on the Force to renew her energy, she rose to her feet quickly. She still felt a bit of pain, but remembered that it was only weakness leaving her body. She grinned and then jumped up over Tempist's head. Landing behind him, she slammed the hilt of her saber into the back of his neck. He spun around and as he did, her saber went for his chest.

You think you are stronger than I.....but the Force is the base of my soul and gives me infinate strength.......more than you could ever know.

She said calmly with a smile.

Xavier Sadow
Mar 11th, 2002, 08:12:41 PM
Xavier brings the right blade of his saber down and lets it collide with Dasquian's. He growls loudly as he pulls the two sabers up and holds them so they are in a stale mate between the two, sparks flying as the beams connect and a loud hissing and crackling heard as they stay together.

"You cannot win Jedi!"

Tempist Opps
Mar 12th, 2002, 06:10:23 PM
Tempist spun around to face the jedi, sensing that she was out for more blood than he was. He brought Infinity up to meet her saber before it gouged itself into his chest. The blow to his neck hurt, but it mattered not. To him it was not weakness leaving, but strenth entering. He drew on the pain, and all his hate for Xazor. He had develeped quite a disliking for her in the short time he had known her, which only helped him more.

You think you know power? You shall learn it very soon, little one.

As he said this, he spun on his heel and ducked at the same time, grabbing up a mass of dirt as he did so. It was moist from a few day's rain, and had plantlife coming out from within it. He used the new mass of energy he had and quickly froze it, as it turned into a solid mass of porus stone from the moisture. He threw it at Xazor with suprizing speed, using the force to speed it up. Emediatley after it left his hand, he made three fast slashes twards Xazor.

Xazor Elessar
Mar 12th, 2002, 06:22:49 PM
Xazor was trained well to defend herself against things like this "rock". She recalled the intense training with her Master and grinned. Using the Force, she shot the rock out of the sky and then brought her saber across her body quickly. She blocked the first two strikes, but her saber shifted the wrong way in her hand and missed the last one. It nailed her in the arm and she gritted her teeth as she forced the pain from her mind and body.

What power?

She said forcing a smile and a slight laugh. She could sense his aura growing and filling with dark hatred for her....but she knew that he was only weak if he needed to do that. She smiled to herself as she thought about how well she was doing in the fight.

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 13th, 2002, 12:02:58 PM
"You are the one who cannot win," Dasquian said calmly as he pulled away from the Sith, flipping himself backwards through the air to land softly.

He brought his saber into a guard and began meditating on the Force to slowly heal the wounds he had received so far.

Tempist Opps
Mar 14th, 2002, 08:05:22 PM
Tempist grinned at her mistake, and saw her pause for a moment. Probably checking his aura again. She seemed more paranoid than most jedi... as if trying to amuse her, he revealed another large portion of his anger with her, shading his aura more than enough to satasify any onlooker. "Silly jedi, thinking that a few calming words will be able to keep her from fouling up..." he thought to himself. He augmented his muscles in force energy, making them stronger, faster, and even more leathal than before. He kept his attacks flowing, through a series of slahses and jabs. Twards the end, he allowed himself to make a kick to her ankles, an unexpected addition to his saber moves.

Xazor Elessar
Mar 14th, 2002, 09:15:46 PM
Xazor was very skilled in saber combat. She grinned as she successfully blocked each slash, sending a few his way. He then kicked for her ankles, but she jumped up and he missed, stumbling a bit. She landed and did a spinning crescent kick to the side of his head. She then sent a heavy Force blast his way.

Silly Sith.......thinking your anger shall make you attain the upper hand......

She laughed as she regained her defensive stance.

Tempist Opps
Mar 23rd, 2002, 10:04:41 AM
Tempist erected a quick force sheild, and the blast was absorbed into the raw energy dome infront of him.

Ahh, that's where you are mistaken..... it already has.

He focused more pain and anger from the blow to the head into energy, and ran twards Xazor. His sheild slammed into her, and she inturn hit the force wall he had created with the energy she had just given him.

Xazor Elessar
Mar 23rd, 2002, 01:50:59 PM
The blow was pretty hard and unpset her concentration. She stumbled back a few feet before regaining her stance. Blocking most of the pain from her mind, she ran at Tempist and jumped up. Doing a flying side thust kick, she landed it right in the middle of his forehead. It knocked him back several feet and she landed softly, holding her saber in front of her, ready for an attack from him.

ooc: I thought everyone had forgotten about this poor thread! ;)

Tempist Opps
Mar 24th, 2002, 12:38:36 AM
ooc: nope, i think most of the people in it have had less time latley to post.

ic:
Tempist flipped over backwards, allowing his movement to lessen the blow. He landed firmly on his feet, and followed through with a fluid series of attacks from Infinity as he landed. He wouldn't allow her the upper hand, not again.

Xazor Elessar
Mar 24th, 2002, 10:24:29 PM
She blocked most of the blows, though a few brazed her skin. She spun around and made heavy contact with a crescent kick to the side of his head.

ooc: I know how that is...

Tempist Opps
May 1st, 2002, 09:55:04 PM
As she brought her leg around for the kick, Tempist slammed his own foot into her ankle, and she fell as her foot connected with his head. He stumbled slightly, but quickly regained his ballence and vision, and gave a solid kick to her ribs.

Xazor Elessar
May 4th, 2002, 09:05:29 PM
Xazor fell backwards several feet. She held her stomach as pain rushed through her body. Indeed, she had a broken rib or two now, if not before. She tried to rid her mind of the pain, and only succeeded a little. She looked up, her blue eyes piercing into him. She stretched her left arm out and sent a heavy Force blast at Tempist's chest. It was enough to knock a bantha over. As he fell, the padawan(ooc: I am a Knight now, but will continue writing like I did when I was a 'wan) rushed at him, striking down at his left shoulder with her saber.

Tempist Opps
May 5th, 2002, 08:53:11 AM
ooc: it's no problem, you cna fight like a knight if you want. it won't matter much to me.

ic:

As Tempist fell, he landed on his hands, flipping himself back onto his feet. He brought Infinity up to block Xazor's saber, and gave a sharp kick to her right knee.

Xazor Elessar
May 7th, 2002, 08:00:15 PM
Xazor blocked the saber strike, which had left Tempist open when he kicked at her. She raised her opposing leg up and smashed her foot into his ribs, hearing a small crack. Perhaps she had cracked one or two.....she could only hope. She spun around and went for a driving blow with her saber right to his neck.

ooc: Okay, I'll go with it, depending on how it develops. :)

Tempist Opps
May 9th, 2002, 02:32:20 PM
Smiling to himself, Tempist fed off of the pain. For any lightsider, it would have been nearly crippling. It felt good to him, as he converted all of the anguish into pure energy. He simply moved to the left, and avoided her attempt to snap his neck, before replying with a force-speed aided uppercut... or so it seemed. Instead of his hand being balled into a fist, it was open, and he grabed her around her neck. Still keeping his speed, he lifted her into the air, and slammed her into the ground on the opposite side of him. To any non-force user, the move would have been more devastating than it already was. It was going to hurt for her. Alot.

Xazor Elessar
May 10th, 2002, 10:14:24 PM
Xazor laid on the ground and felt as though she could barely move. She rubbed her neck and winced as she did. She knew that she had broken at least four ribs. The blow was indeed devistating to her body. She attempted to get up, but that was not even in question at this moment. She knew that if she was to try to continue, she would get herself killed. So she laid there, her petite but muscular body was wrecked for that day....but would heal quickly thanks to her race. She tried to look back at Tempist, but could not for the way she was positioned.

Please......I must return to the Jedi base to heal. Indeed, you are a good fighter and we shall meet once again when I am stronger....

She said weakly, using the Force to aid her voice in strength.

Tempist Opps
May 11th, 2002, 06:13:27 AM
"Fine, I'll let you live this time, but first..."

Tempist walked to her limp body, and took her saber from her hand. He clicked it off, and put it on his side.

"One day, you will have this back."

With that said, Tempist walked away from the match, letting the others continue fighting.

Xazor Elessar
May 11th, 2002, 11:07:47 AM
ooc: Okay, the saber you took from me is not the one I am using as a Knight. It is my old one...but the funny thing is, is that Athena took my old one in a bar fight, while I was fighting it with you here. I don't know what to do about that, but it is called "Greater Fear". It could be like, I got it back sometime and then she took it again. :lol Anyway...thanks! :)

ic:

Xazor collapsed after he took her saber. It was her prized possession, and it broke her heart. But now, she would have to wait until some medical attention reached her. She called on her com link for someone to come help her...