PDA

View Full Version : New Blade 2 trailer- HOT DANG!!!!

ReaperFett
Feb 9th, 2002, 10:51:10 AM
Come my pretties, feast your eyes (http://www.apple.com/trailers/newline/blade_2-tlr2.html)

This looks like a Blade beater :)

JonathanLB
Feb 9th, 2002, 11:09:47 AM
That is one of the best trailers I have ever seen. Holy crap that movie is going to rock!!!

Screw Blade 1, Blade 2 looks even better!!! :)

Man oh man, can it just be late March already?!?!?! That is definitely something to look forward to before AOTC (and then Spider-Man after Blade 2).

I love that line, "oooh, so exciting!" Hehe, that's just great. I love Blade, what a kick-ass character. He's better than Neo even though I like The Matrix a lot, I love a super confident and unquestionably superior super hero.

I heard critics mention that "Blade is too strong in the movie and, as such, is not as sympathetic." SCREW THAT!!!! I HATE WUSSY SUPER HEROES! Damnit, I want my super heroes to kick all ass without getting all lame and overpowered by some villain.

They think it's "cool" if the hero is actually three times weaker than the villains and still prevails, well... it can work, but I think it's cool when the hero is unquestionably the baddest mofo around and knows it. :)

That's the kind of movie where you just want to stand up in your seat in the theater and yell, "BOOYA!!!!!!!" haha ;)

ReaperFett
Feb 9th, 2002, 11:14:33 AM
Yeah, all men with Vamiric Strength should be wussy :)

Nice to see Norman Reedus, if only for a split second :)

BUFFJEDI
Feb 9th, 2002, 12:33:27 PM
OH Yeah!!Thats what I'm talking about.This will IMO be the only movie as far as action goes that I think will compare to AOTC,cant wait.Wesley is just awesome as blade.Blade is SOOO more cooler and more badars than neo could ever be.