PDA

View Full Version : First Post :D

Kyle Deshere
Feb 7th, 2002, 08:28:52 AM
This is my first post, saying hi to my first time at SWFans, I usually play at TRF and/or TGC, I've always wanted to give this place a shot....I hear it's really nice. So...hey all :).

Jedah Lynch
Feb 7th, 2002, 08:50:26 AM
Welcome to the hub of the galaxy that we like to call Swfans, a place where there is much to read and digest for those that enjoy to read well written stories of dark and light, of nobility and scum, of the pursuit of justice and the damnation of ill deeds.

Take time to look around and those groups that associate with this place and get to know the rules since it is seperate from which you came. When its said and done you might have a good time.

So enjoy

Sanis Prent
Feb 7th, 2002, 09:13:30 AM
2 dollar cover...keg's in the far closet.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Feb 7th, 2002, 11:47:37 AM
smacks Sanis

"You know that the newbies get in for free."

:p

Marcus Telcontar
Feb 7th, 2002, 04:23:14 PM
They DO?!?!

Taylor Millard
Feb 7th, 2002, 08:18:49 PM
Since when? I wasn't told that. Dang, I woulda invited more people if I'd known newbies get in free.... :grumble

Nathanial K'cansce
Feb 7th, 2002, 08:22:34 PM
Bah, he gets nothing free. >.<

:lol welcome. :)

imported_Dara Shadowtide
Feb 7th, 2002, 08:26:53 PM
Welcome to SWFans, Kyle. :)

Daegal Murdoch
Feb 7th, 2002, 10:38:41 PM
Welcome aboard. :D

Darth Xi
Feb 7th, 2002, 10:39:33 PM
Yep, welcome to you. Always nice to see a new face.

Nupraptor
Feb 7th, 2002, 10:46:19 PM
Hello. I'm the lackadaisical excuse for an admin. Although I never imbibe alcohol, you might as well assume that I'm usually posting drunk, for all the sense I make. :)

Kyle Deshere
Feb 7th, 2002, 11:37:59 PM
Ok now that you've all been introduced and have taken the wrong idea about me...

I will ride in my tanks through your homes!

I will burn down your cities!

I will crush all who stand in my way!

Fear is my name and....hey....hey stop looking at me, stop, HEY! *pulls out a gun and shoots the guy staring at him* Now where's my beer?

*he looks around* Hey look at me when I talk to you!!

*cries*

I thought I was welcomed here.

:D

Marcus Telcontar
Feb 7th, 2002, 11:49:51 PM
I can feel a panning coming on
I can feel a panning.. coming on!
Got the taste for it
Just cant wait for it
I can feel a panning coming on!

Kyle Deshere
Feb 8th, 2002, 10:56:46 AM
Pah so this is where you waste all your time at Snack! Where's my duel at TRF, huh huh? Pah I will own you for delaying me like this, leaving me to die to Zeta.

Sanis Prent
Feb 8th, 2002, 01:08:23 PM
Let me make one thing clear...

Nobody gets beer for free from me.

Beer is a reward for things like favors, money, and...services.

Besides, I'm posting sober, therefore I declare you should all suffer in my sobriety.

Zasz Grimm
Feb 8th, 2002, 01:23:06 PM
WHY SHOULD WE SUFFER FOR YOUR MISTAKE!?!?

Ghostie Gitane
Feb 8th, 2002, 03:06:56 PM
Oooo... A new person to corrupt and scare pantless. ^___^

And Zaszy, I didn't think you even liked beer. :p

Live Wire
Feb 8th, 2002, 03:17:29 PM
just steal his beer when he's not looking!

It worked for me!

oh...maybe I shouldn't have said that. :angel

Anbira Hicchoru
Feb 8th, 2002, 04:39:57 PM
:grumble youuuu....it was youuuuuu!!

MY SAPPORO!!!!

:wings

Thats it...next time, you go out the window

Darth Viscera
Feb 8th, 2002, 04:52:13 PM
OOH! Does pirated software count as a service? I am sooo good at services. Beer me!

Marcus Telcontar
Feb 8th, 2002, 05:33:30 PM
No, it counts you as a l4m3r

Sanis Prent
Feb 8th, 2002, 05:42:29 PM
That would be a favor.

A service is more of a female-oriented thing, usually involving terry-cloth thongs, and a stuffed bobcat

Arya Ravenwing
Feb 8th, 2002, 07:29:08 PM
Terry Cloth Thongs are illegal in any state where I reside. Just fyi. Besides they sound itchy!

And lets not get into the "stuffed bobcat" comment.

LL...I will NEVER need beer from you. :D Beer tastes the same way pee smells.

And...Welcome Kyle! >D

Marcus Telcontar
Feb 8th, 2002, 07:38:15 PM
Beer tastes the same way pee smells

/me inserts joke about how did they get the horse to pee into the bottle

Frank Harrigan
Feb 8th, 2002, 07:39:32 PM
I hate beer, except when I'm drunk, then I love beer

Darth Viscera
Feb 9th, 2002, 07:54:37 AM
I certainly am a lamer; it's a far better codec than Ogg-Vorbis or fraunhofer will ever be. Have you ever heard a wav file encoded to MP3 at VBR 0? Charley, you're referring to sexual favors! O_O that game I don't play, but I can give you top priority on any DivX, appz, gamez, crackz, ISOz or serialz you might happen to require. I agree with Hollie on the taste of beer being reminiscent of a bath tub filled with sulfurous urine. I've been told that it's a taste that you grow into; kind of like scolding hot coffee, but that doesn't make any sense. Why would someone want their esophagus to dissipate to the point that they don't mind that AWFUL, awful taste? I've tried using packets of equal to equalize the mediocrity, and I've done the same thing with chardonnay. The only thing I've found that I like is that TGIF iced coffee stuff that has alcohol and you put in your blender. That's good stuff.

Darth Viscera
Feb 9th, 2002, 07:55:34 AM
holy crap, it worked! look at the length of that post! I would have sworn that I was going to have to segment it, look at that!

Marcus Telcontar
Feb 9th, 2002, 08:42:20 AM
You have been awarded a Rocky the Rooster "Was that English?" award, for posting something that was so incoherent it defies belief it was in any language known to man or cat or chicken.

The Force help you if it gets worse. There is one award only Itala has one and you definantly dont want that one.

Darth Viscera
Feb 9th, 2002, 08:57:19 AM
Incoherent? I am very much coherent. *Tries to run through a plate glass window and falls 3 furlongs down, only to be run over by the evacuees of a room party and an autogyro hoagie that is more hindrance than help.*

Live Wire
Feb 10th, 2002, 04:11:41 AM
Originally posted by Anbira Hicchoru
Thats it...next time, you go out the window

Thats it! You heared it here folks! He admits it! He admits trying to throw me out that window!!!!! Okay well its at least implied in that statement! And people think he's so nice when he goes around trying to toss girls out of second story hotel windows!

Taylor Millard
Feb 10th, 2002, 04:15:17 AM
You know one of my best friendships started because a guy had a daydream I threw him out of the 8th Grade English Class window? I swear it's true.

And no I would never do THAT! ;) :D

Live Wire
Feb 10th, 2002, 04:17:07 AM
Thats kinda sick.

But this was a real incident with a real window! I have at least 7 witnesses!!! He's a menace I tell you!

Frank Harrigan
Feb 10th, 2002, 04:35:16 AM
Lock him in the Marzullo basement