PDA

View Full Version : Walk down the road of life..........

Master Yurza
Feb 3rd, 2002, 11:06:50 PM
::The Sith warrior was on a planet he had been to only once before in his life. It was Corellia. He was there to find out information about Sith operations. He had been called here by a feeling in the Force. Since he had been training harder, he had kept himself open to it. He had learned to feel the little ripples and the small waves in the ocean of power it carried. He looked around and turned left. He was now traveling off the path, but he did not worry. Not much worried him now. He was a Sith and he would not worry, for no one could challenge him and live::

Miryan no Trunks
Feb 10th, 2002, 09:29:49 PM
*A sudden sharp gust of wind pushed it's way down the alley, threatening to knock Yurza over. Indeed it might well have had he not possessed the strength of a Sith. Around him leaflets of paper and other light garbage coursed down his path, but they were not all that the wind brought.*

*Looking down at his apprentice from a small brick outcropping, MnT let his long black trenchcoat flap with the gust, looking more like a cape than anything in the completely black silhouette that made up his form.*

*As the wind passed and Yurza continued down his path, MnT followed him with his eyes, and waited a few seconds before calling out..*

... Good evening apprentice, what brings you here to Corellia..?

Master Yurza
Feb 10th, 2002, 10:24:10 PM
::Yurza quickly twisted around and ended in a defensive position kneeling to the ground. He had not expected anyone else to be down this alley. He sttod up though, when he saw it was his master, Miryan. Yurza walked towards him and bowed as he neared him::

"Good, evening Master. Tis a pleasure to see you. As to your question....."

::Yurza hesitated only a moment before deciding to reveal his mission to his master::

"....the Force has brought me here. I don't know why, but I feel it is calling me here, and I believe it has something that has to do with the Sith...and possibly the Jedi."

Miryan no Trunks
Feb 12th, 2002, 02:26:58 AM
*MnT was slightly amused at Yurza's reaction to his words. He turned and gathered himself in defense, as if being called apprentice was not clue enough as to who the source was.*

... Well, if the force has summoned you to this place, then obviously there is a purpose for it. You think it may involve the Jedi though? Is it a whim, or intuition that tells you this..?

Master Yurza
Feb 12th, 2002, 05:05:11 PM
::Yurza had pnmdered this same question and he could only give his master the same answer he had excepted::

"I honestly can not say which Master. I am confused on this part, but I can feel it down to my very being that somehow the Jedi will be involved in this."

Miryan no Trunks
Feb 12th, 2002, 10:16:40 PM
... Well if that is so, then it would be unwise indeed to believe otherwise.. I myself have finished my buisiness here, -

*At this, he removed his duffel from over his shoulder, and retrieved a violin and bow that he had purchased. They were made of a wonderfully deep rosewood, and seemed to simply exude beauty and class.. He imagined it must have seemed a rather odd purchase for a Sith Lord, and especially considering the love of battle that this one in particular held.*

- so if you would not mind, perhaps I could accompany you on your search?

*Replacing the instrument back into his duffel, MnT leapt down from the ledge, landing gracefully and without a sound, and awaited his apprentice's reply.*

Master Yurza
Feb 12th, 2002, 10:34:20 PM
::Yurza gave a short bow and stood up straigh::

"Of course my master. Your company would be quite welcomed on this journey...though I do have one question, if you don't mind me asking. Why are you carrying a violin?"

::He had been a little shocked when MnT had puled it out and peculiar wa an understatement of how weird it was to see his master with it, but there was surely a logical explination::

Miryan no Trunks
Feb 13th, 2002, 03:45:53 AM
*Returning Yurza's bow, MnT could not say he was surprised to hear the question. Not in the least. In fact, if anything, he would have been surprised if his apprentice had Not found it strange.*

... I purchased it from a renowned music dealer on this planet.. I am going to learn how to play the instrument.. I heard an old piece just the other day, that I must say I have become rather fascinated with. The Danse Macabre. Have you heard it?

Master Yurza
Feb 13th, 2002, 11:28:51 PM
"I have heard of it, but never actually heard the peice itself. It has gotten rather exquisite reviews from my uderstanding."

::Yurza smiled to himself as he spoke. It had been a long time since he had listened to music and just relaxed. He made a mental note to make time later::

Miryan no Trunks
Feb 15th, 2002, 04:26:05 AM
.. It is indeed quite a magnificent piece of music.. Bested, I find, only by Moonlight Sonata, as something to play when meditating.. But in any case, perhaps we should move on? Where is the force telling you to go?

Master Yurza
Feb 17th, 2002, 10:43:38 PM
::Yurza shook his head::

"I do not knwo...I came here because this is where I felt it the strongest, but now my feeling has seemed to disappear. Prehaps I am to await something....."