PDA

View Full Version : Nominations for SW mod started

Champion of the Force
Feb 1st, 2002, 11:28:09 PM
It's started here:

http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11931

Jedi Master Carr
Feb 2nd, 2002, 01:59:28 AM
^_^; For a second there I thought Jonathan was going to run for it. :eek That is a scary thought. Hopefully we will get several who are interested, Jedieb told me on a PM that he was going to nominated JMK. He would be great because he is on here a lot but would he want do it.

Jedi Master Carr
Feb 2nd, 2002, 10:30:02 PM
So far there has been two votes for JMK, two for Mcbain, neither so far has said if they do or don't want the job so if they don't speak I guess we can assume they do, if we don't get anybody else than I think they should be the two we pick, if we go with two, still its better to wait and see if anybody else is interested CMJ still might get in here and there are others like Fligrian (can' remember how to spell his name)

Champion of the Force
Feb 2nd, 2002, 11:19:59 PM
JMK has contacted me via e-mail. He's interested in the job but wants to know exactly what it would entail (don't know what else there is to say apart from what I've already mentioned though). I plan to get back to him shortly.

PS. It's Figrin :). I don't know how often he's around though - he turned down his nomination in Roleplaying a short while ago because he wasn't around much.

Jedi Master Carr
Feb 2nd, 2002, 11:26:59 PM
Thanks for the correction:) As you mention that it seems that he wasn't that interested when he was nominated for the position in our boards, so he might not be around that much. JMK would be great because he is around a lot like me which is plus, and he is also very fair. Mcbain, hasn't been around much today from what I can tell so have to see if he is interested or not.

Jedi Master Carr
Feb 4th, 2002, 01:40:54 PM
Looks like Mcbain is interested but he is not sure if he will be able to be around here as much as he would need to past EP 2, he said he is going to think about it so I guess we can see what he decides first. I was hoping to get some interest from somebody else but so far there hasn't been much, Buff nominated Darth23 but I doubt he will do it, I think he is a moderator over at Coruscant City so I don't think he would do both.

Champion of the Force
Feb 4th, 2002, 04:54:14 PM
I'll let the thread run for another couple of days and then we'll decide.

Darth23 won't do it - he made that clear in the last mod nominations we held. Besides which he's also got some sort of 'CC.Net first - SWFans second' attitude which he has displayed a few times in the past, like when we proposed to reorganise the forums back at Christmas.

Jedi Master Carr
Feb 4th, 2002, 11:28:23 PM
I remember that I remember the time he got mad at me for moving one of his threads and I thought he wasn't coming back. Another person, besides JMK, I was hoping for CMJ but he doesn't seem interested, and nodbody has nominated him. He also might not have the time to do it, I don't know.

TheHolo.Net
Feb 4th, 2002, 11:31:45 PM
I think McBain would be good if he plans to stick it out and wants it. :)

Champion of the Force
Feb 5th, 2002, 05:01:35 PM
I was hoping for CMJ but he doesn't seem interested.
CMJ isn't around that much it seems, so I daresay that's the reason why no one is nominating him. pretty much everyone who's been nominated thus far are fairly regular.

Champion of the Force
Feb 5th, 2002, 05:03:41 PM
Update: JMK has told me via e-mail he's up for the job if we want him. Unless someone has a complaint I'll put him down for promotion when we sum up the nomination thread.

We only need one more now - probably McBain if he wants it.

Jedi Master Carr
Feb 5th, 2002, 05:09:43 PM
Cool JMK would be a great addition, hopefully Mcbain will take that last spot. As far as CMJ he used to around here a lot before he graduated and then he moved and I guess had to get his life together as far as job and stuff he has been around a little more but might not be around enough to be a moderator.