PDA

View Full Version : Just a warning...

Lisseth Keiran
Jan 31st, 2002, 03:21:07 PM
Gitane here. And, guess what? --Sneers-- I got my report card today. I *passed* all of my classes for last semster, and tried really hard in Geometry, but, Hell, I don't get a handful of the crap. So, lucky you, you all get to know my grades. Why? Because then you'll know why I might suddenly disappear for a month or so.

World Lit: D (She gave me 50/200 on two combined essays because she just happened to forget to tell us it had to be about a book, AND a topic.) Final Exam: C

French 4: C (I can speak it, but I suck at it.) Final Exam: F

Geometry: D Final Exam: D

Art: A all around... -_-;; At least we know what I'm good at. Feh.

My uncle has a tendincy to think that if it isn't a B, then I didn't do anything. But, we all know I'm not a genius. So, he and Mum, a few weeks ago, decided that if I get an F for a quarter grade, then it's 1 month, no phone or comp. Mum said it might be only one or the other, but 2 D's and an F on a final will probably NOT leave that chance. The library is two blocks away and has computers, but I can only e-mail. No message boards would load, last I checked. Chances are, it'll be the comp that goes, but I'm prolly gonna try to get an extended time off the phone instead. Maybe that'll work.

Now, being the sneaky little worm that I am, I don't plan to show either of them until Monday. I want one last weekend to enjoy, at least. But, if I'm not on after Monday, I'll e-mail Zasz or someone and let them know. If not, then I'll explain what happened. I think this post has now gotten long enough. Buh-bye. ^__^