PDA

View Full Version : Jedi! hear me!

Azhure Darkstone
Jan 28th, 2002, 04:44:08 AM
We need more jedi out there, masters and knights. even some padawans with good training already.
And for the record before you chew me out, i havent had training yet, but ill be on scene soon.

Come on! show the sith who can run this town, or at least make more sith scream for mercy :)

Sanis Prent
Jan 28th, 2002, 09:40:33 AM
(picks up the needle and moves it to keep the record from skipping again.)

;)

Nichos Marr
Jan 28th, 2002, 10:36:03 AM
Ever get the feeling you're trapped in a <font size=6>TIME WARP!!!<font size=2>

I'm serious. My life is beginning to seem like a remake of Groundhog's Day. Every day I come to the boards to read "We need more Jedi!!"

I'm sure the greater Jedi community was aware of this fact the fifth hundredth time it was posted :p

If you want to make a difference and lend a helping hand, please feel free to <a href=http://pub56.ezboard.com/bgjo>click</a>.

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 28th, 2002, 11:50:17 AM
|I Just post up a challenge and I think you'll find there are plenty of Jedi waiting to kick your over confident ass :D

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jan 28th, 2002, 11:50:17 AM
:lol Sanis

Activity is rather low all around for group threads (when I mean group I mean this is a TSE thread doing this and a GJO thread doing that) mostly alot of individual threads out there doing specific stories.

Wesa trying to change that and everyone is aware of this =P Only need less posts like this and more posts of doing.

Anbira Hicchoru
Jan 28th, 2002, 12:35:44 PM
I've got a thread in the B&G, preparing a big happy padawan adventure.

Instead of tooting your horn in here....JOIN THAT THREAD :lol

Seriously...the more the merrier!

Lisseth Keiran
Jan 28th, 2002, 02:58:57 PM
^_^; I still need to even talk to Warren in an RP before I can become a Jedi. After that, I'll be bouncing around. :D

Azhure Darkstone
Jan 29th, 2002, 05:14:32 AM
fine, i will click!