PDA

View Full Version : a challenge to a jedi knight or higher

Tempist Opps
Jan 24th, 2002, 06:02:40 PM
It was a bright day, sunny with few clouds in the sky. The flowers in the feild were all in bloom, and the varous colors mixed on the green backdrop of grass. It had been too long since he was here. Tempist found the rock he had slep against many times, and the reminants of his old fire pit too. He hadn't been here since he fought Akkrabim... many many months ago. He leaned against the boulder, and closed his eyes for a little quiet reflection. At the same time, his force signature was growing stronger and stronger to any who were nearby, it was unmistakably dark.

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Jan 24th, 2002, 10:33:54 PM
This is a beautiful place

(A voice spoke behind him)

I often come here to meditate myself.

Tempist Opps
Jan 24th, 2002, 11:31:14 PM
Tempist sensed a lightsider behind him, but he sounded as if he had a peaceful intent. Very different from the last jedi he had seen here. He didn't bother to look up yet.

"Yes, I remember I used to come here to train often, just to escape the noise of the Empire. It's a shame that the last few times I was here I was... interupted by some visitors."

Tempist moved slightly to stand, and then fliped to his feet. His massive form left a shadow that covered most of the stone, it only being a half foot or so taller than him. Infinity, his pure black longsaber, hung at his side, and he showed no intent of using it at the current moment.

"I sense that you are a jedi, yet you seem different from the others I have met. You do not seem hostle, and have not tried to indirectly aggrivate me into assault like the others did. What is your name little one?"

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Jan 24th, 2002, 11:51:23 PM
(He arched an eyebrow)

I am Jubei.

Tempist Opps
Jan 25th, 2002, 12:16:09 AM
"It is nice to meet you. I am Tempist Opps, a Sith Warrior. Do you wish to battle? Since you seem like a decent fellow, I am giving you the option."

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Jan 25th, 2002, 12:35:59 AM
(One of dark intent asking of combat instead of demanding it was interesting to the monk. He answered honestly, as he always did.)

No I do not.

Tempist Opps
Jan 25th, 2002, 12:42:11 AM
"Alright then, have a good day. The next time we meet, I will probably not be in such a good mood."

Although Tempist was a Sith, he knew that sometimes it was better to wait. In this case, he felt too at peace to battle unless he was angered. Jubei seemed to be in this state permenatly, and he would have to wait untill he was in better condition for a fight. Tempist disapeared off from the feild. Untill next time....

ooc: sorry bout this, it seems like it may help character develepment. we could make a new thread for the actual fight later, if you still want to