PDA

View Full Version : The Null Sphere

Chaos Alexander
Jan 24th, 2002, 05:57:03 PM
::Chaos read like a mad man. He knew it was somewhere. One of the ost feared weapons the Sith of Old had made. So powerful most records of it were destroied. Teh Sith feared what they created. Where was it? And What did it do? All that was said was that it was hide from the world. The Sith feared its power. the Jedi trimbled when it was near. What did it do? Chaos drummed his robotic fingers on the desk. Then it hit him. He had read it was hiddened in a place no one could reach, yet was so big that every could see where the weapon was hiddened, but still not know it was there. Marcadus. The biggest asteroid in the know universe. That is where it was. No one would find it there, No one would guess to look there. It was perfect. Chaos sent a memo to all the sith asking for help. The Null Sphere may be more than Chaos could handle. A lot more. He knew a few would help him. What few still liked him in the TSE. Chaos didn't know how many people there wanted to kill him. He flet like the most hated man int he damn place. Chaos got his stuff ready and headed to the hanger.::

Jared Mriad
Jan 24th, 2002, 08:21:28 PM
Jared was working on his ship when Chaos entered the hangar. A flatbed truck sat under the nose of the Ragnarok with a creme colored tarp thrown over something in the bed of the truck. Putting aside the drill he had been using to tighten some bolts, he hopped down

"Hey Chaos, Got the memo. When do you plan to head out for this thing??"

Lord DarkStar
Jan 25th, 2002, 05:38:30 PM
In the hanger, Chaos felt a dark presance seem to bear down on him. He looked round and noticed the Sith Lord entering. He made a bee-line for Chaos., when he was a few feet away he stopped.

"You are going artifact hunting,"

He stated,

"Something very close to my heart...the null sphere is far too powerful for you to control yourself, but if you will have me I will join you. My SSD is also in orbit, it can get us to our destination faster than your personal craft can"

DarkStar stood quietly, he would not force himself upon Chaos's personal mission, though he was deeply intrested in the sphere. He just waited to be invited or declined.

Chaos Alexander
Jan 26th, 2002, 08:04:23 AM
::Chaos nodded::

"I would be more than happy to have you both. Darkstar is right. It may be too powerful for me to control. I will need a Lord like him with me. Jared, you know I am alway ready to have you along. Lets get to your SSD Darkstar."

::Chaos reached into his pocket and pulled out a disk. He handed it to Darkstrar. He adjusted his pack on his robotic shoulder. Right ow it had no synthetic flesh on it. It was his Combat arm. Bulky as it was, Chaos did not hide it like he normaly did. He knew Darkstar would like the arms. Inside of it were the remains of some of Exar Kun's statues. Chaos used them like a Skeleton under all the machines. With other Force items, Chaos had made a Robotic arm that could channle the Force.::

"That is all the info I have on the Sphere. You may know a little more sence you have been around 600 plus years. Lets just get on your SSD."

Lord DarkStar
Jan 26th, 2002, 05:40:03 PM
DarkStar studied the arm for a moment, a small smile of appreciation spread across his face. He looked down at the disk and then pocketed it.

"You are correct, I do know more about the sphere than you, I have taken great pains over the last century to esure no one could find it till I was ready."

He looked round

"But walls have ears, I will explain further once we are aboard my SSD,"

Turning, his cloak flowing out behind him, DarkStar headed for his shuttle, two Death Guard Stormtroopers saluted, fist to chest, as he approached. In the hatch way he half turned and motioned for the others to follow him up.

He disappeared inside. Moments later the shuttle took off and docked with the SSD Dominator in orbit. DarkStar stood in the hanger, quietly waiting for other shuttles to dock as Stormtroopers milled about, forming lines for the Sith Lord to walk between on his way into the main body of the ship.

Jared Mriad
Jan 26th, 2002, 08:07:36 PM
"If you dont mind, I would like to take my own ship with me. All I need is about ten more mintues to put that--" He sticks his thumb at the truck "-- Cannon on the ship. I could either port on Lord DarkStar's SSD, or follow it."

Chaos Alexander
Jan 26th, 2002, 09:19:04 PM
"Lets Dock on the SSD. It will be faster, and better for it to be attacked than our ships. I will tell Darkstar to wait."

::Chaos got into his V-wing and docked on Darkstar's ship. he walked between the Stormtroopers after he docked and made use all his things were packed. He walked up to Darkstra and told him about Jared. After that a new question came to his younge mind.::

"What do you know about The Null Sphere?"

Jared Mriad
Jan 26th, 2002, 09:29:24 PM
Jared watched Chaos take off, then turned on his heel and walked to the truck. Tugging one of the corners then ripping off the canvas. Jared looked at the large Clan Heavy Gauss Cannon he had constructed at home.

Jared then walked around to the front of the truck and hopped into the drivers side. He drove the ruck under the Raganarok and positioned it right were the ship was refitted for the cannon. Shutting down the truck, Jared went about to two different lifts and hoisted the cannon up to the lock. Suspending the lift's movements, Jared climbed up to were the Cannon's base connected with the hull of the ship and began fasening it down. Connecting cables and things.

Finished for now, Jared disengaged the lifts and moved the truck, climbing into the cockpit he fired up the engines and lifted off from the port and locked onto the SSD such as Chaos had did. Docking just a few meters from Chaos's V-Wing. Climbing out of the hatch, he briskly walked after Chaos and DarkStar.

"Sorry for the wait."

Lord DarkStar
Jan 27th, 2002, 01:57:47 PM
DarkStar did not answer Chaos's question he simply stood, unmoving and silent. When the second ship docked and Jared joined them DarkStar began to walk through the lines of Stormtroopers, motioning for the others to follow, as he walked he spoke.

"The Null Sphere is old, older than me, older even than Lord Exar Kun. It was he who told me of the sphere. He searched for it in life, though he never found it. He told me of its powers, of it uses, and of its guardians. He gleaned much knowledge of the sphere from ancient Sith texts and holocrons though never its location."

DarkStar turned slightly as he walked, looking Chaos in the eyes he continued.

"He told me that to use the sphere to its full potential its user had to be willing to die. He gave me a warning as well,"

DarkStar's voice changed then, becoming deeper and more commanding,

"Heed this warning Dagger, do not medal with the sphere, not in this life will you be able to control it,"

DarkStar smiled, his voice returning to normal,

"I am no longer either Dagger or in the same life, Lord Kun knew the future well, he knew my future, now is the time to take the Sphere and then let the Jedi be ware,"

DarkStar opened the door to the bridge, Admiral Sandrax saluted and DarkStar tossed him the data pad. He saluted again and moved away to get the SSD in motion. Minutes later the SSD Dominator was under way, heading for the resting place of the Null Sphere.

Chaos Alexander
Jan 27th, 2002, 07:40:27 PM
::Chaos told the troopers to get his baggage and he followed Darkstar.::

"What room shall I stay in? I need to tell the troopers where to take my stuff. I also need 4 of each type of hand blaster you have on the ship. I have to get to work on some things that wil help us on this mission."

Lord DarkStar
Jan 28th, 2002, 04:50:47 PM
DarkStar gave Chaos an amused grin,

"The Stormtroopers already know where your room is, follow them, they will take you there. I will have the blasters sent to your room shortly. Now if you will excuse me I have buisness to attend to."

With that DarkStar turned and left, leaving Chaos and Jared to follow the Stormtroopers carrying their baggage.

Chaos Alexander
Jan 28th, 2002, 09:53:18 PM
::Chaos nodded to Jared and spun on his heels toward his room. The blasters were in his room when he got there. Chaos dissmissed teh Troopers and unloaded his stuff. He set up his robotic's tables and took off his arm. He layed it aside and took out another are from a case. It had all his hacking, and building tools in it. Taking 4 rapid blaster he fused the wires together so they worked at the same time, or one by one, or in any order, After a while he had a gun arm. He looked at the compuer jack in his room. It connected to the SSD's main computer. Chaos pulled out a wire and pulled back his right ear. A metal hole was hidden behind it. Few knew what Chaos had done to himself. Part of his brain acted like a computer. It allowed his to enter a computer core with the Force, and get info. He plugged himself into the comp. His astral form entered to computer network. Darkstar was smart. He did not have the info he knew about the Null Sphere on file. Must be in his head. Chaos taked to the comp with the Force.::

Download the ships info into my memory. I want blue-prints, weapon summary and all the nav. charts.

::In the blink of an eye Chaos had in in his memory. The normal person only used 10% of there mind. With all the info Chaos downloaded over time, he only still used 11%. The human mind. The perfect computer. Chaos opened his notes on the Sphere. He recalled all Darkstar said. He connected himself to his comp and downloaded the conversation with Darkstar. For future use. Darkstar said that Kun could not control the Sphere. Chaos would. Little did the sith Lord know, but the Statues of Exar Kun were beside him the whole time. In Chaos's combat arm. Chaos had used teh statues like a skeleton in the arm. That and Force crystal allowed him to use the Force with his robotic arm in a way. This mission would add yet another item to Chaos's growing collection.::

Phantom
Jan 28th, 2002, 11:33:09 PM
Tell me Alexander, why do you seek this Sphere?

:: A voice from the corner speaks. Startled, Chaos jumps from his chair and points his weapons in the direction of the voice. A large shadowed figure emerges from the corner oppesite of Chaos ::

Chaos Alexander
Jan 29th, 2002, 04:35:50 PM
::Chaos made it appear he was brushing back his hair. In truth he was pulling the loose skin behind his ear so that it would cover the socket.::

"Lord Phantom! I had no idea you would join. It is an honor. I heard you once battled my Father. Verse Dawnstrider. I am honored to met you."

::Chaos lowered his weapons. He gave a slight bow to the Sith Lord. He got up and got a couple of JD's out of his pack. He handed on to the Sith Lord and started to drink his.::

"I am after the Sphere for one reason. Power. Total power. I belive to control the Jedi and any who stand in my way with it. Destroy the faith of any person with the power of the sphere. Make them mine. I am like any other person. I just lust for power. I am sure you understand. Now, may I ask a question? why do you wish to help us with the Sphere. I am sure a Lord like yourself has bigger fish to fry."

Lord DarkStar
Jan 29th, 2002, 04:52:34 PM
DarkStar watched with a grin as Chaos downloaded the files from his computer core, including the invisible virus he had carefully inserted into the records on the Null Sphere. If Chaos betrayed DarkStar the virus would deal with him. DarkStar's grin was shattered as he felt Phantom's presence. DarkStar rose with grace and speed. Moving like a shadow he left his quarters and went to Chaos's. With a few gestures he overroad the lock on the door and stepped inside. Catching the tail end of the conversation.

"I have a better pair of questions, Phantom, how did you get onboard my ship and how dare you come aboard without my permission."

DarkStar had Widowmaker in his hand now, though the weapon was not ignited.

"I should flush you out an air lock for the arrogance of that."

Phantom
Jan 29th, 2002, 09:14:40 PM
I have my ways Lord DarkStar...

:: DarkStar hears a low growling sound originating from Phantom. Turning around Phantom's eyes begin to grow, a chill runs down DarkStar's spine. Reaching into his cloak he removes his lightsaber ::

...You dare speak to me like that? If you were not a Sith I would disembowel where you stand. Besides I have not come here for you, but to help him.

:: Phantom points to Chaos ::

Jared Mriad
Jan 29th, 2002, 09:27:38 PM
"Am I missing something?" Jared smirked as they turned and looked at him, he had his back against the doorframe and was watching intently.

"Also, If you two plan to fight, It would be a bit logical to do it in a more open space than this crowded room."

Chaos Alexander
Jan 29th, 2002, 09:28:50 PM
::Chaos smiled one of his smiles.::

"I have the real question. If we are all after the same goal, why must we fight like mindless dogs? It is clear the two of you have anger toward each other. Keep in mind we are after the same goal. With it we will become more powerful that any of our wildest dreams."

::Chaos smiled as he erased his files in his mind. Darkstar may enter his mind at night. He was a Lord. Chaos was not strong enough to face off with him yet. Best to destroy all records in his mind. In a flash everything Chaos got from Darkstar's computer was erased from his mind. Chaos placed a small tool to the back of his ear. It took out the data trash.::

"Let us put away all past hatreds and keep our eyes on the prize. Another query. Why do you wish to help me Lord Phantom? It is a known fact you have ill wishes to my family. Do not get me wrong, any help from you would be a great help. I just wish to nderstand you. If we ar eto fight side by side, I must know who I am fighting with."

Phantom
Jan 29th, 2002, 10:30:45 PM
:: Phantom looks to Chaos ::

The same reason everyone else is here, as you said power. I have no Ill feelings toward you or your mother, infact I was a good friend of hers.

:: Phantom's eyes jet towards DarkStar ::

Lord DarkStar
Jan 30th, 2002, 02:46:50 AM
DarkStar was confident, that here, on board his ship he had the means to kill Phantom but he was here to help Chaos, the same as DarkStar. DarkStar smiled and put the lightsabre away.

"I have no quarrel with you Lord Phantom, but as i'm sure you understand, I do not appreciate people boarding my ship without my permission. My home is open to TSE but I apreciate warning of their arrival,"

He bowed low,

"But you are mistaken on one count Phantom, I am not here for power,"

Phantom
Jan 30th, 2002, 01:07:30 PM
:: Phantom puts away his Lightsaber, and bows in respect ::

I understand, I just did not want to make my presence known, for as you said the walls have ears. If you do not seek it for power, what do you seek it for?

Lord DarkStar
Jan 30th, 2002, 04:01:29 PM
DarkStar smiled

"The only ears these walls have are mine."

He studied his fellow Sith Lord for a moment

"I will give you my reasons in good time"

Reaching out with the Force he spoke to Phantom alone.

There are ears here I do not wish to hear my reasons, I will speak with you in private later, there are things you should know