PDA

View Full Version : Verse

Vega Van-Derveld
Jan 24th, 2002, 02:18:01 PM
Rubber rain coats? From where? The mall floor is not selling that type of clothing, for one :p and secondly, two Sith Lords just unleashed blasts of Force lightening on you, surely you'd be a little more than just tired?

Verse Dawnstrider
Jan 24th, 2002, 03:45:57 PM
I said I saw them on the ground. People dropped them. Plus I said I could not do anything. One of the bolts caught me and I was just sitting there. I said I was tired becuse it was taking so much energy to stop your attacks. I planned to go into more detail in my next post, be Siekne said he ripped an LS threw my guts. I planed to have Verse try and move in the next post only to find out how hurt he really was.

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 24th, 2002, 03:49:14 PM
Fair enough.

Verse Dawnstrider
Jan 24th, 2002, 04:20:59 PM
Me and sieken worked things out, and I added stuff about the lightning. I feel it should met your expectations.

Miryan no Trunks
Jan 24th, 2002, 04:28:22 PM
And actually, for truth's sake, I only attacked Randd myself. =|

Verse Dawnstrider
Jan 24th, 2002, 04:48:39 PM
It really matter not. I am out of the match anyway. I lasted a while, but i was fighting a losing battle.

Miryan no Trunks
Jan 24th, 2002, 06:33:09 PM
Yeah, it wasn't exactly the fairest of settings, 3 jedi versus about a dozen sith ^_^ (Ok, I dunno what the actual numbers were, but still)

Is Randd still in it though? Wondering, cause you haven't posted with him in a bit =/

Severen Morkonis
Jan 24th, 2002, 09:13:39 PM
I do agree highly with Vega tho' raincoats are just not "laying about"...

Miryan no Trunks
Jan 25th, 2002, 03:58:35 AM
Well, actually.. Considering I smashed Randd both into and out of a store, there would likely be quite a lot of merchandise flying around the mall.

The unlikely thing though, is that of all the possible jackets and whatever On the floor, he just instantly picked out two that just happened to be made of rubber.