PDA

View Full Version : Re: The Hutts

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Jan 24th, 2002, 05:00:47 AM
jI was wonderrrjjing...jis therrre anyone playjing a Hutt charrracterrr on the boarrrds?

:p *drops the accent*

As this is OOC, I need information about the Nal Hutta Spice cache. Basically, is there anyone RPing that they own it? I recal reading something about it in one of the threads here, but I CAN'T RECALL WHICH THREAD I was reading!

*curses her bad memory*

Anyway, I have some plans regarding said cache, and this is all OOC knowledge, of course. (The fact that I have plans regarding it, that is.)

Any one have anything for me? :):)

Darth Viscera
Jan 24th, 2002, 01:08:35 PM
TSO is listed as owning Nal Hutta and Nar Shadaa. I don't *recall* us doing any hutt-related RP's.

Live Wire
Jan 24th, 2002, 01:58:56 PM
Yeah TSO controls the planets....of course we dont like hutts that much. I wonder what we did with them?

Gorgja the Hutt
Jan 24th, 2002, 03:21:00 PM
*Ahuhuhuhuhuhuhuh

*Ahahahahahahahaha

*Wacks Protocol Droid

He says, "If you need to speak with the great Gorgja the Hutt you can AIM him at TaylorMillard."

OOC: As for where Gorgja is...I have no clue. Some part of the universe I haven't decided yet. lol

I use him mainly for Kazaar, but if anyone else wants him in an RP lemme know.

Arya Ravenwing
Jan 24th, 2002, 05:30:00 PM
Gorgja being on Tattooine would make sense as well, if you need a place for him to be.

And LW, are you saying that you own the Hutt Spice Cache then? And if not...I'll just make up something reasonable about it. With input from whoever is interested and/or most knowledgable.