PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: All past, present, and potential New Republic members and allies!

Adm Garm Bel Iblis
Jan 24th, 2002, 03:09:02 AM
Things are getting crazy on the IC-political scene with the upheaval in TSE. The New Republic has a chance to be a force in the SWFans-universe again (for once?).

The fleet has more than enough ships to assign to new fleet commanders. There's always room for starfighter pilots, ground pounders, NRSF field agents, Intel operatives, senators, ambassadors, or whatever else I am forgetting.

Admiral Ackbar is the group's leader, but if enough of us join, I'm sure he'll be glad to have help. (I'm not volunteering to help lead like I did last time, I'm just trying to rally the troops here.)

Anyone who was once a member and would like to get invovled again ... anyone who already is involved and wants to coordinate with the rest of us ... anyone who thinks this sounds cool and wants in ... Please check in at Home One (http://pub51.ezboard.com/bhome1) the mobile (EZBoard) NR headquarters. Heck maybe if we get enough people, we can get an ad-free headquaters. :lol

If you can't get into the High Command or Alliance HQ forums, go to the Rendezvous Point and we'll see where it takes us. Hope to see you there.

General Tohmahawk
Jan 24th, 2002, 03:32:19 AM
Reported in Admiral

Winter
Jan 24th, 2002, 12:26:39 PM
Reported as well, Admiral.

Adm Garm Bel Iblis
Jan 28th, 2002, 07:09:41 PM
Posting to bump this back up to the top. There is already a lot going on as we gear up for big changes. Anyone interested, check out the Home One board Rendezvous Point.

The major military divisions are Navy, Intel, and NRSF. We have immediate need for slicers and pilots on the non-combat front. Anyone ever consider an ambassador for a supporting character?

The link is in my sig at the top of the thread.

Champion of the Force
Jan 28th, 2002, 07:32:18 PM
:: sticks thread up top of forum ::

There you go. :)

Traest Kre'fey
Jan 28th, 2002, 07:36:53 PM
I posted there... just need to get my Cizerack issues delt with and I'll be A-okay.

Yun Tilgraze
Jan 29th, 2002, 07:59:20 PM
Okay first ... David, you rock. You didn't have to put us on the top, but I appreciate it. Love your personal pic, too. ;)

But now the thread is like "MUST READ..." and they click on it to read a dispute between Kre'Fey and the Cizerack. Can you take it to another thread or email guys? C'mon.

The NR is still taking anyone interested.

Champion of the Force
Jan 29th, 2002, 08:37:48 PM
I've split the other comments out of the thread. They can now be found here:

http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11898

:)

Pierce Tondry
Jan 30th, 2002, 06:12:47 PM
"Copy that. Long Shot I, standing by."

(ooc) (whispers conspiratorily) That means I posted!