PDA

View Full Version : Final Draft

Khan Surak
Jan 23rd, 2002, 06:12:06 PM
Alright, because you guys left it up to me to get this done, here's what I wrote up:

Biological and Chemical weapons are allowed.

Biological and Chemical weapons can not be used as weapons of mass destruction, i.e. One can not use these weapons to wipe out the population of a planet, continent, or region.

Biological and Chemical weapons will only be used in the conventional sense, i.e. One could use them on the battlefield against enemy troops, to decimate a small town, ect ect. Low-impact objectives.

Biological and Chemical weapons must be developed in a role-play R&D thread to be legitimized. Any new development must be discussed with the fellow RPers to be legitimate before the role-play R&D begins.

Anything else someone wants to add? Edit? Anything at all?

Sumor Rayial
Jan 23rd, 2002, 07:23:12 PM
huh what?

Okay think I missed something. Not sure where it was ever brought up that anyone needed to write out the rules for NCB munitions let alone leave it up to you.

As for the rules they seem fine to me until their abused. Mind you I still don't understand why there is suddenly a need for them. But who am I to say there isn't one.

Daegal Murdoch
Jan 23rd, 2002, 09:41:57 PM
Sums:

http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11711

Khan:

I think they look great. You have my vote.

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 23rd, 2002, 09:56:45 PM
The only rules that should be are to use Common Sense and Fair Play, No God Mode, No Killiong, No Maining, use Negotiation to plan and plot.

What ev=lse is needed in the end?

Evil Hobgoblin
Jan 23rd, 2002, 10:43:35 PM
*Note to self: equip all commando units with camo armor and rebreathers.*

Oh, wait... already did that... :)

We mustn't forget that the Empire has a distinct advantage in the chemical weapons department. Their troopers, storm or otherwise, are equipped with armor that completely isolates the individual from their environment, the sole exception being that of how they breathe. Even that is protected through a rebreather system. These attacks, though out of the mainstream line of weaponry, will not take people completely unawares.

Khan Surak
Jan 23rd, 2002, 10:55:58 PM
Alright thank you people. See? We can work things out. :cool

TheHolo.Net
Jan 26th, 2002, 01:58:38 PM
I think permission from those such things are to be RP'd against is a much simpler thing, than stringent rules written up on it.

Kitssarri Reetissa
Jan 26th, 2002, 02:32:12 PM
I've got to agree with Marcus. If they're only Non player characters (NPC) it should be left up to the discretion of the role player. Too many rules will be handcuffing us.