PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Bulls?

Darth23
Jan 19th, 2002, 02:48:07 PM
Jordan and the Wizards are playing the bulls in Chicago.

The Bulls have 38 points near the end fo the 3rd quarter. That's like a high school score. :p

End of the 3rd now.

Of course the Wizards only have 55 points...

Jedi Master Carr
Jan 19th, 2002, 03:31:08 PM
What a lousy game, both teams aren't very good, of course the Bulls are the worst team in the NBA.

JMK
Jan 19th, 2002, 06:36:01 PM
What a yawner :zzz

Jedieb
Jan 19th, 2002, 07:22:46 PM
The only game worth paying attention to in Chicago is the football game. And that turned out to be just as bad for Chicago fans as the Bulls game.

Darth23
Jan 19th, 2002, 08:13:12 PM
:D

JMK
Jan 19th, 2002, 11:26:29 PM
I really thought the Bears would make it more interesting than they did...although it was close for most of the game, it (IMO) never in doubt for the Eagles.

JonathanLB
Jan 21st, 2002, 08:24:07 AM
The Eagles are fun, I like them a lot. The Bears are much more lucky than good and they proved it by losing immediately. Of course, so did New England but they were fortune enough to have a ref who doesn't know a fumble when he sees it and having a perplexing rule that needs review to make it a lot more clear. As in, it's a fumble when you give up the ball, i.e. fumble it. I don't see how that could be made any more obvious! LOL.

I really don't care, though, either way New England is a terrible football team that is going to go into Pittsburg and experience a whole new world of pain. The Steelers will tear them a new @$$ hole. They would beaten the Raiders too, so it really didn't matter. I would have liked to see the Raiders play them because at least Rice and those guys would have had a chance, but what the hey right? Either team was screwed.

Oh, and I am so glad that Green Bay went and showed what they are made of. It's just too bad that once again the best team did not advance to play the Rams. Had the Niners actually had a good day, they would have at least given the Rams and the viewers a fun game as they did the last two times, even in the second meeting as they played like crap.

Niners lost 30-26 and 27-14, uhh, Green Bay lost 45-17 and that is only because the Rams had mercy on the poor b*stards at the end of the game by not drilling them for another 7, like they easily could have done. It's scary to think what would have happened if Warner had a great game. I mean, ouch.

Green Bay is such a bad football team. It is truly a wonder they beat the Niners, but in Green Bay anything is possible, except the opposing football team winning ;) LOL.

In all, though, I still doubt it mattered. The Rams would have most likely beaten the Niners regardless. Of course I'm a huge Niners fan and I'd like to think my team had a chance, third time being the charm, but come on, who is going to beat the Rams? Even the Niners would have found that difficult (as they did two other times).

Perhaps the Eagles will make it a game, but I will say right now it is going to be 28 to 14, Rams. Please, please make me wrong, Eagles. :)

If the Rams do not win the Super Bowl, I am going to be so happy I will personally fly to the home city of whatever team wins and congraduate them for beating the Rams. Haha, j/k. Again, back here in the good ol' Milky Way, the Rams are just weeks from enjoying another Super Bowl victory. What a shame. Maybe Kordell and the Steelers can stop them.

Oh and as for the Wizards and Bulls, I wouldn't say the Wizards are not that good of a team. They are actually going to be quite good when they have Hamilton back. I believe they are going to make it to the NBA finals, in fact, with Hamilton playing healthy again and the rest of the roster intact.

Now the Bulls, that is a bad basketball team. No, that is one of the worst basketball teams in the entire history of the league. Few teams manage to go out and nearly set a low-record every single time they play. Gee it only took them NINETEEN ROAD GAMES to get their first victory away from Chicago. What a pitiful team. It's no wonder the fans all booed the Bulls and cheered Jordan, haha. It's not the Bulls' homecourt; it's Jordan's.

I read on ESPN.com that many analysts who were attending the game, like statisticians and whatnot who have worked in the NBA for even decades, said it was the worst game they have ever seen. Not just one of the worst games of the year. Not just one of the worst games ever. THE WORST GAME IN HISTORY! Haha. Good lord that must have been a lousy game. The Wizards, and Jordan, were not playing good basketball whatsoever. To say that the Bulls were not playing too basketball is an insult to bad basketball teams everywhere. The Bulls were out there embarrassing themselves, stinking up the court, embarrassing their fans, embarrassing their parents, embarrassing the city of Chicago, and making a mockery of the game of basketball and the league. THAT should be grounds for $10,000 fines assessed to everyone on the Bulls staff.