PDA

View Full Version : Insider #58

Jedieb
Jan 19th, 2002, 12:57:23 PM
I just got it yesterday and it's not bad. They changed the format of the prequel update a bit. Still, some pretty neat pictures. I haven't read all of it but there's one thing that really grabbed my attention. The casting department did an OUTSTANDING job in casting the new Owen Lars (Joel Edgerton). His resemblance to the original Owen, Phil Brown, is simply uncanny. He really does look like a younger Brown. There's one set of pictures that I have to say were my favorite of the issue. On pages 38 and 39 there are pictures of Beru in her kitchen. The kitchens are IDENTICAL but the actresses are two DIFFERENT people! Bonnie Piesse is the new Beru and it looks like they've rebuilt the old Lars kitchen to its original form. There are a few minor color differences, but overall the job is amazing.

Man I am SOOOOO getting pumped for this movie. :D

Jedi Master Carr
Jan 19th, 2002, 04:31:54 PM
It sounds cool, is it in stores or do you have a subscription to the magazine.

JMK
Jan 19th, 2002, 06:27:56 PM
I haven't seen the pics either, but I'm with Jedieb anyway;

I am getting SOOOOOO pumped for this movie!

Jedieb
Jan 19th, 2002, 07:23:55 PM
I've got a subscription. It should hit newstands in less than 2 weeks.

Jedi Master Carr
Jan 19th, 2002, 07:48:24 PM
Cool, I'll have to keep an eye out for it then.

darth_mcbain
Jan 21st, 2002, 10:15:01 AM
I just saw some of the images from the Insider, and you are so right - their casting with Owen (at least just from a looks perspective) is right on. I think that the casting of Beru was really good too - it isn't quite as good as Owen's but I could see Bonnie Piesse as a younger version of Beru.
The pictures of Jango and Dooku were pretty sweet too...

I must echo my sentiments as well. I too, am getting SOOOO pumped for AOTC!!!