PDA

View Full Version : Darth Snack! Get over here!!!

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jan 19th, 2002, 01:14:39 AM
The Knight apprentice of Ogre had an itching feeling within his mind. Something was gnawing at the man’s thoughts, as if from a great distance. The gnawing slowly built more and more annoying, growing in its fervor until it finally became a full blown mental scream. A scream from a voice he recognized well. It was a mental call from his Master, Ogre Mal Pannis.

”Darth Snack! Get over here!” He heard clearly and loudly so powerfully that its volume left Snack with a throbbing headache, followed by a less purposefully shouted message, coming into his mind a few seconds later…. ”Meras.”

Ogre sat upon the dirt in the middle of the new outdoor training ground he was in the process of constructing at his Wife’s estate. Dark ebbing thoughts reaching across vast amounts of space to send the message as he had, starting to re-gather and focus about him more closely, waiting for sign of the one who had been summoned.

Nathanial K'cansce
Jan 19th, 2002, 11:19:05 AM
Oh Gawd!

*Snack instantly sat up in his bed, holding his now throbbing head. He dreamt that night that he was on Meras, doing sometihng he was not suppose to do. Ogre was there as well, busy tending to his home. He thought he was in the clear, but Ogre's voice rang through his ears. "Snack!" Had he been caught? "Darth Snack! Get over here!". His master seemed infuriated at the Knight, something Snack never wanted to do. He woke up with a headache before anything terrible could happen.

Blinking twice, he let go of his throbbing head and glanced around his room. It was all a dream. Good. He reclined back, his head hitting the soft pillows on his bed. He closed his eyes, ready to dream better nightmares when his Master's voice shout through his head once more. His eyelids sprang open in shock, the headache returning.*

What!?

"Meras"

Oh...

*Appearantly Ogre wanted SNack to go to Meras, for what he had no clue. Snack closed his eyes, sending a message to his Master* I"ll be there as quickly as I can, Master. He got out of his bed, cleaned himself up, and gathered what supplies he would need to go on the journey. A few changes of clothers, his double bladed saber, a ration bar for a small snack on the way there.... Hmm.. nothing else was really needed for the trip.

He caught a glimpse of his dismantled single blade saber on his desk, next to his two new toys, two wrist sabers. He would not need those, he hoped. Snack ran out of his room, and thruogh the dormitories of the Sith Empire towards the hangar bay. Once there, his eyes set upon his newly fashioned X-wing colored black and red, with a couple of silver racing lines one on either side. He boarded his fighter, preflight checking and setting in the coordinates for Meras. Within a few minutes, the Dark Knight was given clearance to take off and son thereafter, he broke free of the planet's atmosphere and entered hyperspace.*

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jan 19th, 2002, 02:12:33 PM
A reply came to the Sith Master as he sat upon the soft dirt of the world of Meras. Snack had heard his call, just as Ogre knew he would. However, the reply didn’t cause Ogre to move or even acknowledge it in any fashion. He merely stayed right where he was, amongst working droids who were still digging pits and checking the emplacements of the many obsticles throughout the new outdoor training facility as Ogre had deemed them do.

The Sith Master’s thoughts remained also how they had been, dark and brooding, reaching out around the planet, staying alert and aware of any fluctuations in the Force, that would indicate his apprentice’s or anyone else’s arrival.

His legs were crossed and his back burdened with his weapons of war. Whether or not he intended to use them when Snack arrived could not be told by anyone that saw the green bieng sitting in the clearing. It was obvious that even though hgis eyes were not open, he was watchful, but his intentions could be gleaned no further.

Nathanial K'cansce
Jan 19th, 2002, 11:11:48 PM
*The blue and pink haze dispersed out in all directions as Snack pushed the lever up bringing his X-Wing out of hyperspace. The planet, Meras, hung in view. His master was somewhere down there on the surface, but he wasn't sure where. Allowing the Force to guide him, he searched Ogre out and piloted his craft to where it lead him. It broke through the upper-atmosphere, slowing its decent with it's landing procedure.

Upon landing, Snack crawled out the main hatch, setting foot on the grassy ground. He scanned the area, noting it was a very beautiful planet, one he would like to come back and see often. Ogre had chosen a nice spot for whatever they were gonna be doing. The Dark Knight had no clue, but it did not bother him. He would do whatever was asked of him, be it in reason. He let all of his supplies in the hold within the X-wing, save for his lightsaber, and began walking, allowing the Force to guide him to Ogre.*

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jan 22nd, 2002, 12:57:50 AM
As Ogre awaited Snack, a smile crept across his face slowly. His awareness told him that his apprentice had arrived. But still, Ogre did not move from his seated position on the ground.

Snack was coming as he had been bid to do, that was now more certain than ever, and Ogre would know the exact moment that the Sith Knight was close enough to be seen by the naked eye, for the Darkside was enough to give him sight enough to see him as he approached.

Snack did not know why he was here, and that was just as it should be, for Ogre had done nothing but summon him. The why’s would be answered soon enough.

Nathanial K'cansce
Jan 22nd, 2002, 02:56:02 PM
*How far away did I Land!? he thought to himself, looking back in the direction form which he came. His craft had disappeared some time ago behind the horizon, giving Snack no real bearing on where he was, or in what direction he was heading. The Knight stopped using the Force what seemed like hours ago, thoguht it had only been half an hour since he set foot on this planet. He found the trace of his Master, began walking, it grew stronger, and he thought he was on the right track. Maybe I took awrong turn someplace... Only problem with that logic was that there was no place to make a wrong turn. The stretch of land he was on was barren, save for the lush green grass and the rolling knolls. That, and he had been walking in what seemed to be a straight line every since he began.

Shrugging, the Dark Knight turned to face forward once more, and began an ascent up one of the larger mounds of earth. Upon reaching the top of it, his eyes opened widely as he saw a half-completed outdoor training facility. He stood in awe, not seeing anything like this since seeing the Sith Empire's training facility for the first time. Snack looked about, seeing Ogre's form sitting on the ground. No doubt the green Sith Master had sensed Snack's arrival here now. Knowing this, Snack wasted little time in jogging down the hill and making his way towards his Master.*

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jan 22nd, 2002, 04:19:39 PM
Ogre’s eyes snapped open as Snack approached, He was up from his sitting position in an instant, now standing before the Knight at his full seven foot tall height. At first glance the look in his eyes conveyed nothing, but further looking into them told a tale that the Sith Master had something in mind, something that could quite possibly be very sinister.

His head turned from side to side, looking at the ground near where Snack’s feet were falling. His apprentice did not notice that he had walked into a new training facility which was still in the process of being constructed, which was as it was supposed to be. The surprises built into the countryside were well camouflaged and snack had not yet set any of them off via the many ways possible.

“Greetings apprentice.” Came Ogre’s deep voice, still not giving any clue as to why he had called Snack here.

“Come and tell me of your recent exploits.” Said the green Sith just before he turned and started walking just to the right of a path worn on the ground. He did not walk on the path, he walked parallel beside it, seeming to wish his apprentice to follow.

Nathanial K'cansce
Jan 22nd, 2002, 07:09:47 PM
*At a closer glance, the area seemed normal, and void of anything. Then what did he see atop the hill? It had looked so much more built up up there. "Things you will see through the Force..." Could it have been a glimpse into the future? He blinked, looking around still. There was some construction going on, but what it was for, Snack did not know. All he had was that vission into the future.*

Hello, Master.

*Snack nodded his head as he spoke. Looking back up, he watched as Ogre began to walk along side a path. Following, the Dark Knight caught up to his master, walksing beside him.*

My recent exploits? They seem few and far between, Master. What time I do have I spend with my own apprentices. Each one special with his own talent, and each one with special needs to be taught. They all work hard and strive to learn more. Not too long ago, I promoted Sten the Chimp to the rank of Sith Warrior.

*A small smile stretched across Snack's face as he glanced up to look at his Master. Pride for his own apprentices shown forth just for a second, before letting it subside in his system. He returned his gaze back in front of him as the two walked.*

I have managed to fight a Jedi Learner who wasn't as skilled as some of the others I have fought. I played with her mind more so for fun than anything else. She will think twice before poking her nose where it doesn't belong. *He chuckled*

I've also been in search for the true meanings of the Ancient Sith ways. This, I am sure, you know?

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jan 22nd, 2002, 07:56:17 PM
Snack had chosen wisely. Was it by choice or just chance? He followed alongside ogre on his Master’s right side, off the pathway. Walking on the path itself would have set in motion a cascade of events that may have ended in his death, or at the very least tested his reflexes in ways he may not expect.

Ogre nodded as Snack spoke. It wasn’t that he hadn’t been keeping track of his Apprentice’s exploits, he just wished to hear Snack’s own voice and demeanor when he spoke of them. Ogre was sizing Snack up, wondering if he was ready for what was about to happen.

The way they traveled rose in an incline as they started moving slightly higher in altitude, not anything dramatic, but there was a slope. Ogre’s own demeanor starting to glint through just a hint of pride of its own as Snack continued.

“It is good to hear that you are enjoying what you do. Letting yourself go in what you do and feel is what our order is all about.” He said, while still looking forward in the direction they were walking.

“How fares your search to understand the ways of the ancients?”

Nathanial K'cansce
Jan 22nd, 2002, 08:59:30 PM
Not too well... Maybe I haven't looked in the right places. Maybe I should stop looking and go with the flow. But if I do that, then I won't know what I'd miss.

*Snack kept his gaze infront of him.*

Ben keeping busy since your leave from the Empire?

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jan 22nd, 2002, 09:09:04 PM
“Indeed I have. Recently one of my other apprentices acquired the title of Sith Master and I have been busy here as well.”

He looked around a little as they walked, looking at the land around them. The further they got up the hill, the more apparent it became that they was something on its top. Something glowing orange, even in the final few minutes of daylight that were hanging on the horizon.

Crackling and popping could be heard and it became clear there was a fire burning, which they were nearing.

“Do not be dismayed that your search has not come to fruition yet. Just be diligent and persevere, for in time all is possible.”

The tow of them could now see the tops of a large fire, licking upwards into the sky, and Ogre continued walking towards it.

“How would you assess your progress as a user of the Darkside, Snack?”

Nathanial K'cansce
Jan 22nd, 2002, 09:45:07 PM
*As they reached the summit Snack, too, saw the fire. His eyes trained in on it, watching the many arms of flames dancing in the air. It made shapes, shapes which danced to its music of cackling embers. One of the figures made was Hera. His face was expresionless as he knew that Ogre refered to her achieving the rank of Master, as she was the only Lord apprenticed to the Green Sith.

The image faded as quickly as it arose, sparking the fire to dance with more hallucinations. The two continued, walking ever closer to the fire. Slowing his gate down, the Dark Knight allowed Ogre to walk out in front of him. The question, “How would you assess your progress as a user of the Darkside, Snack?” caught him totally off guard. He stood there, thinking of an answer to what seemed, at least to Snack, to be an unanswerable question.*

I... I'm not quite sure how to answer that, Master. If you mean from when you first took me on as an Apprentice, then I feel safe to say that I have progressed quite well, better than others, given the fact you tok me when I was still filled with the Light. If you are asking since our last training....

*The Dark Knight took a minute to think.*

Then yeah, maybe not as much as I would have liked to. But each passing day, I feel as though I am gaining a better grasp for the Darkside and its powers.

*Snack's eyes kept still on the fire burning before them.*

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jan 22nd, 2002, 10:05:58 PM
Ogre approached the fire and stood close to it, reaching out for the handle of something that stuck out from it. He began to shift logs and stir coals with it, causing sparks and spires of flames to shoot higher into the sky.

“Indeed you have come a long way Snack, a long way to be sure.”

Ogre’s attention had been on the fire and what he was doing, but just as he finished the last word he looked up at Snack.

“Face me, hold out your arm, and roll up your sleeve.” Came a request from the Sith, its tone making it sound much more like like a demand than a request.

"I have something I wish for you to take back and tell those of the Sith Empire about."

Nathanial K'cansce
Jan 22nd, 2002, 10:14:08 PM
*Snack's eyes finally moved from the flames after hearing Ogre's request. He kinked his head to the side a little puzzled, watching Ogre grabbing for something sticking out. Not to make his Master mad, the Dark Knight took a few steps closer to his Master and turned to face him. He rolled up his sleeve on his right arm, and held it out, as instructed.*

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jan 22nd, 2002, 10:19:44 PM
The object that Ogre had been stirring the fire with was then removed and Ogre looked directly into his Apprentice’s eye. The end of the implemet Ogre was holding glowed red with extreme heat and smoldered as it came to meet the cooler air.

“I want you to show them this.”

He pressed the end of the branding iron to Snack’s forearm and the stench of burning flesh wafted into the air. As Ogre removed the iron, the mark that was left was that of an Axe, a double bladed one similar to the one he carried with him.

“You are now a Lord of their ranks, as proclaimed by Sith Master Ogre Mal Pannis.”

Nathanial K'cansce
Jan 22nd, 2002, 10:37:20 PM
*He watched the poker being extratced from the fire, its one end glowing red hot and smoking in the cool air. His eyes moved upwards to his Master's. They were cold and evil, yet showed a small amount of pleasure in what was going to take place. After telling the Knightt hat this was to be brought back to the Empire, Snack wondered at what exactly "this" was, but figured it out as hot scolding pain shot through his right forearm and dispersed itself through the rest of his body. He looked down at the marker, as it permanetly scared the tissue of his skin, creating a tatoo scaring there. Emense pain ran through his arm and body, but he did not cower back or squinch up. He took the pain and allowed it to flow through his body.

A tear of that pain shed itself from Snack's eye as the iron was removed from his smoking skin. Snack returned his gaze to see what the marking was: A double bladed axe, the same weapon Ogre had hung on his back. “You are now a Lord of their ranks, as proclaimed by Sith Master Ogre Mal Pannis.” Those words rang throughout his mind, pride for serving his Master well, and the Empire.

The new Dark Lord, took a few steps back, holding his right arm in close to his chest. He bowed his head deeply*

Thank you, Master, for this great honor. I will continue to serve the Darkside, the Empire, and you to the best and fullest of my abilities.

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jan 23rd, 2002, 02:18:23 PM
“I am pleased you answered my summons as promptly as you did. It only further proves your loyalty to the teachings of the Dakness.”

He cast the branding iron back into the fire and looked up into the night sky.

“The Darkness has taken you a long way from where you once were, and for that you should be praised and revered. For there are few who have been as successful as you.”

His eyes came back down from the dark sky and net Snack’s again.

“Now go, continue your exploits, take that which I have bestowed upon you to those at the Sith Empire, and be proud.”

Nathanial K'cansce
Jan 26th, 2002, 02:06:04 PM
I will, Master. And I am.

*Snack smiled an evil smile in answering Ogre's final request. He bowed deeply for a few seconds, then rose to meet the Sith Master's eyes once more. Quickly, the new Lord turned and headed back down the way which he came, careful not to step on the pathway. Something told him it would not be wise.

Before he walked too far, Snack turned back around to face his Master.*

Excuse me, but I was wondering... May I come back here soon? There are some things I would like to learn and I wish to learn them right.

*He knew the answer already, but wished not to intrude on his Master's home without proper warning of arrival.*

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jan 26th, 2002, 03:11:03 PM
The response from the green Sith Master was but a simple nod, indicating an affirmative to Snack’s question. Ogre’s skin was strangely colored in the eerie light of the fire, his silhouette standing atop the hill marking the horizon.

Nathanial K'cansce
Feb 11th, 2002, 07:54:33 PM
Thank you...

*With a final bow of his head, he turned once more, walking the path which he came from. The return trip was harder than it was before, with the added and still pressent burning and pain sensations in his right arm. But his ascention in rank was more than enough to allow him to continue on.

Once his personal X-Wing was reached, he preped it up, placing what he needed where it need needed to be, and the like. Upon sitting in the pilot's seat, the Lord looked out the closing veiwport hatch. With the press of a few buttons and levers, the X-wing took off, escaping Mera's atmosphere and soon, burst into the confines of hyperspace as it headed for TSE.*