PDA

View Full Version : Counting of groups.....

Saharia
Jan 18th, 2002, 05:21:36 AM
how many jedi and how many sith are there, in ratio. I know there are far more sith and the sith are becoming much friendlier every day to each other.

but it'd be good to know a few details so we all know what needs improving. also a list of masters, knights and apprentices/diciples would be good.
Id like to see the ordeal we're in...
(i know im not rping, but im still around)

if thats too much to aks, dun worry. its not that important i guess.....

Champion of the Force
Jan 19th, 2002, 06:46:11 PM
A rough estimate I made a while back came to the figure of around 1 Jedi for every 2-3 Sith, though that may have changed in more recent times.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jan 19th, 2002, 07:25:24 PM
lol ... someone noticed the friendly sith too lol ah well... kinda hard being hardcore sith when there are only suppose to be.... two? =P

Sith are like the plague... they are everywhere!

Alpha
Jan 19th, 2002, 07:35:57 PM
You guys reproduce like rabbits. Lol. Or spawn like roaches. :)

Tirsa Krylana
Jan 19th, 2002, 08:21:36 PM
there is too many force users anyway :( They give meh head such a headache

:: rubs head and pouts ::

sniff....

ReaperFett
Jan 19th, 2002, 08:43:58 PM
force(gah...) more to not have the force then! :)

Saharia
Jan 19th, 2002, 09:57:56 PM
how about we give the jedi breeding tablets then :)

we really do need more jedi, man, the sith have multiplied a lot. Its not as fun for the sith anymore and too hard for the jedi to win too much with their numbers.
Im sure the estimate has gone up.

Sanis Prent
Jan 19th, 2002, 10:02:13 PM
The trouble is...rookie RPers are usually sucked into that "bad is good" thing...and everybody and their brother wants to be a Sith, since its so neato and whatever.

Champion of the Force
Jan 19th, 2002, 10:13:53 PM
how about we give the jedi breeding tablets then?
Jedi? Breeding?!? Against the code it is! :lol

Its not as fun for the sith anymore and too hard for the jedi to win too much with their numbers.
Perfect setting for Jedi Rambo-wannabes to enter the fray. :)

Interestingly though, back when TPM was still playing in theatres it was the Jedi that everyone wanted to be. The ratio back then was something like 10 Jedi for every Sith.

So maybe when Episode 2 rolls around the numbers will rebalance themselves - or maybe not.

Nichos Marr
Jan 19th, 2002, 10:24:53 PM
Why do people want to be Sith? Their skin begins to deteriorate and soon enough they look like prunes :) Look at Palpatine, that frayed look wasn't brought by old age :p

Daegal Murdoch
Jan 19th, 2002, 11:34:53 PM
:huh >_< :p

Khan Surak
Jan 19th, 2002, 11:43:33 PM
Yeah, but you can do evil stuff. >D :crack

Tirsa Krylana
Jan 19th, 2002, 11:45:07 PM
and you can do ebil stuff without being a sith :D

:: strokes her pet string (which is really a wire) ::

crono katon
Jan 20th, 2002, 02:56:59 AM
Jedi are cool in there own way....like um......um.......they save people:D and stuff.

I have a jedi though so I guess I can't say to much

Their skin begins to deteriorate and soon enough they look like prunes

haven't you heard the prune look is in this year.

Azhure Darkstone
Jan 20th, 2002, 03:19:45 AM
davwj, thats not actually what I meant, but hey, you can be a fray if you want... :p

Hey, it does seem cool, and sometimes a lot more freedom in the way you fight. You can attack first and that stuff, but the jedi have changed a little.
Ive always been a sith, but hey, look whos trying to make it as a jedi again.
The sith are cool in their own way while the jedi are cool in other areas. Depends on the person and funnily enough (i know your all gonna bite me for this) the situations a persons going/gone through or the kind of person they'd like to be makes the decison as well as whats 'cool'.

*smiles lazily and chews on a prune and a grape*

I think both looks are pretty delectable...yum.

Rama
Jan 20th, 2002, 03:58:53 PM
Originally posted by Davwj

Perfect setting for Jedi Rambo-wannabes to enter the fray. :)

Interestingly though, back when TPM was still playing in theatres it was the Jedi that everyone wanted to be. The ratio back then was something like 10 Jedi for every Sith.

So maybe when Episode 2 rolls around the numbers will rebalance themselves - or maybe not.

True this is........when I left the Jedi and Joined TSE there were 2 members......that's right 2!!!!!!!! Sith in the group. THe jedi had to have had at least 30, but that didn't stop us and no we out number them. Did that by getting out there and fighting and showing people what we had and turning/ recuriting.......and now TSE is huge. Can't lay around and do nothing and hope things change, gotta get out there and change it.

Alpha
Jan 20th, 2002, 04:14:29 PM
Jedi Rambo-wannabees? That's what my character is gonna be in a while...:)

Lord DarkStar
Jan 20th, 2002, 05:28:57 PM
Originally posted by Nichos Marr
Why do people want to be Sith? Their skin begins to deteriorate and soon enough they look like prunes :) Look at Palpatine, that frayed look wasn't brought by old age :p

hey DarkStar is over 600 years old, does my personal pic look like a prune to you?

Sanis Prent
Jan 20th, 2002, 06:13:37 PM
Well...a prune after passing through a digestive tract.

ReaperFett
Jan 20th, 2002, 08:19:35 PM
DarkStar, Nichos' comment was a definate, so you must just heap on the makeup :)

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 20th, 2002, 08:54:01 PM
Can't lay around and do nothing and hope things change, gotta get out there and change it.

Just thought that should be said again.

Azhure Darkstone
Jan 22nd, 2002, 03:27:52 AM
quite a nice quote. perhaps there should be more jedi active and the jedi's numbers could rise a bit more. There seem to be far more sith masters than jedi masters.