PDA

View Full Version : Tell you what:

Nupraptor
Jan 18th, 2002, 01:19:36 AM
Since some people seem to think that Ezboard is so much better than vBulletin, let's have a vote, shall we? Here are our options:

Go back to ezboard, the service which deletes people's accounts on a regular basis, causes massive threads to mysteriously dwindle in size, deletes entire boards, has at least 3 pop ups per page loaded, banners that take up half the page, slow performance and restrictive "features".

Stay right where we are, with what is quite possibly the most powerful 515kb of software ever created. Lets take a look at some things of note.

No advertisements whatsoever: I could have easily placed advertisements on this board to help recompensate some of the money I spent, but I decided that anything worth doing was worth doing right. I'd rather spend the extra cash to make this an ad-free environment. The only person who has donated a dime to help out was one of the RPF people. And I haven't even been able to get access to that money, because PayPal is a pain in the neck.

The ability to do literally anything. If we so desired, we could literally make this board so that it looked and functioned exactly like Ezboard. But then, there's not a whole lot of point to that, is there? If something goes wrong, we don't have to complain to some mucky-muck whose only response is "We'll look into it" or "Sorry, there's nothing we can do for you". On this board, help is only an IM away.

So go ahead... tell me which you think is better. Because I know some people that would kill to have a server and vBulletin board at their disposal. If everyone is unhappy here, we can easily move back to the ezboard and I can hand this board over to them. And I know for a fact that they would be nothing but appreciative.

Darth Viscera
Jan 18th, 2002, 01:27:43 AM
Just for the record, I don't think that ezboard is so much better than vBulletin.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jan 18th, 2002, 01:34:46 AM
I've enjoyed the move here. So much you can do... hell, I can change the frelling colors for the board if I want... so many options for the user and the admins.

Not complaining at all here.. and for the record... thanks for dishing out most of the money so we have a relatively free environment to post in.

Boards are boards, servers are servers, not matter where ya go bugs and downtimes happena. Nothing is "perfect"

TheHolo.Net
Jan 18th, 2002, 01:39:51 AM
I’ll give my opinion even though I think it is already widely known. I appreciate vBulletin more and more each day while I watch all the bugs happening on ezboard.

Problems I have had with ezboard myself:
<UL>
<LI> Moving topics not functioning properly
<LI> Deletion of inactive boards with 24 hours notice, and in the process of that reverting many of those inactive boards back to states (losing posts and forums) from over a year ago.
<LI> I have personally been having a forum time display problem with new posts to forums on a GOLD CSC Board not being shown correctly on the main page and there are literally hundreds of people having the same problem, yet it is still occurring after over three weeks time.
<LI> The way they treat their paying customers is quite frankly no better than how they treat people who use their service for free.
<LI> I personally have had one of the boards I admin’d on ezboard just vanish completely and was told there wasn’t a thing they could do about it.
<LI> Several of my accounts have been deleted, including CSC accounts and sometimes I had to wait three days for them to be restored.
<LI> Losing features like the ability to use IFRAMES in signatures
[/list]

What is next from them is what I have to say. I may not have helped financially in the support of these forums, but if my employment status were better I most certainly would have and I have no desire to see SWFans back on ezboard with all the problems it has and is bound to have.

I think the problems I listed give an accurate view of my opinion of ezboard compared to vBulletin.

Nathan West
Jan 18th, 2002, 01:45:36 AM
Give me back the thirteen hours of my life it took to get GJO's layout working in any fashion and I'll think about it.

Nupraptor
Jan 18th, 2002, 01:51:04 AM
Also, I'm not trying to take credit here. Ogre has been more help than I could possibly describe. I'd honestly be lost without his support. He's put countless hours into getting the style sets working properly, setting up the Portal page (I still don't mess with that :p), designing graphics, implementing hacks, and countless other things.

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 18th, 2002, 01:52:33 AM
Let me say again, I hate ezboard. The only reason I even visit boards still hosted there is because at times there is no other alternative. I probably wouldn't RP at all at SWFans.net anymore if this board moved to ezboard, because I can't be bothered to spend an extra 15-20 seconds loading pages when I am working a full time job. Added up, considering how much I role-play, those small intervals can easily make up a whole 10-15 minutes over the course of a whole day, and that’s enough time for me to write at least an additional 2 posts.

Keep in mind that the loading time for an ezboard is the same on a high speed connection as it usually is on a 56k dial-up modem. At vB I can switch to text-based, and pages load like lightening a good 95% of the time and then some, which is more than I can say for any ezboard I've ever posted at.

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 18th, 2002, 01:55:00 AM
Oh and a side note, did anyone else pay attention to this:

http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11732

http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11735

Add these two threads to my list of reasons why ezboard sucks like a vacuum hose.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 18th, 2002, 01:56:30 AM
I like vBulletin a lot. EzFrell? 'Nuff said.

Lawrence Trent Millard
Jan 18th, 2002, 01:58:52 AM
*This is Taylor Millard btw

I like this site a lot better. Sure it tends to have a few difficulties but hey, all 'Net sites do. What's nice is there's no control panel for other sites- and I can choose whether I want to receive emails from VBulletin or not. And personally, I'm glad I don't receive emails from them. I get enough from EZBoard.

ANd I like the different styles available on VBulletin too. I say, STAY HERE!

Nupraptor
Jan 18th, 2002, 02:05:15 AM
Originally posted by Lawrence Trent Millard
I can choose whether I want to receive emails from VBulletin or not. And personally, I'm glad I don't receive emails from them. I get enough from EZBoard. Actually, if you had selected the option to be able to recieve e-mails from us, you still wouldn't have: We don't send out spam. That's only there in case we want to send out e-mail notifications of something important to all registered members (which we have yet to do). :)

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 18th, 2002, 02:07:58 AM
Excuse me, who took the stuipd pills? WTF would even DARE suggest SWForums go back to Ezboard?

I am struggling to think of a single reason for EZBoard over vBulletin. And plenty where EZBoard sucks.

Miryan no Trunks
Jan 18th, 2002, 02:23:21 AM
Yes. I'm also wondering as to who actually thinks we should switch back to ezboard.

I mean, there obviously must be a Few people, or this thread wouldn't have even been Started. We're yet to see a Single Post in favor of "EZ"board.

Morgan Evanar
Jan 18th, 2002, 02:26:46 AM
That sick delusionalism can be found twoard the bottom of This (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11732) thread.

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 18th, 2002, 02:29:50 AM
Oh, elets add another problem of EZBoard -

1) Threads disappearing for no reason.

2) Picture Request dissolved into nothingness and still there is no sign of help. GJO is a Gold board, this is lousy.

TheHolo.Net
Jan 18th, 2002, 02:45:44 AM
How about some vBulletin features ezboard can’t match right now?

<ul>
Merge and or split topics.
Leave a redirect in original forum when topics are moved
One click access to change colors/styles/images, including the semi popular text based (high speed) style
A relieable PM system that doesn’t loose messages and provides multiple options for your notification of new ones.
Stable user accounts
Back ups of the entire board, in my hot little hand, not under the thumb of some unseen and proven unreliable power.
Subforums
Ability within your control panel to remove avatars, signatures and automatically make image posts into links.
Who’s online on a per forum level
The Who’s online ‘Activity’ page: http://www.swforums.net/forum/online.php?s=
Stats that all can view: http://www.swforums.net/forum/vbstats.php
Automatic Birthday announcements
Ability to change the time display on a user level instead of a board level.
Weather information on the Portal page customizable to a user’s location.
Being able to mix vbCode and HTML in a post like I am doing in this one.
Individually numbered posts for ease of reference.
A search system that works!
A memberlist avialable for all to see.
A calendar
[/list]

And if I spent more time on this I am sure I could come up with quite a few more. :)

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 18th, 2002, 02:49:33 AM
vBulletin allows me to run my ActiveSig. That's good enough for me.

Nupraptor
Jan 18th, 2002, 02:52:41 AM
The one comment that mainly sparked me to create this thread was this:
It seems funny to me that the higher powers bash EzBoard so muchThat statement is implying several things which did not sit right with me. Namely, that the admins were the only ones who find ezboard to be a fallible service, and that we are being unjust in our judgement of its performance.

When I created this thread, I honestly didn't think that the majority of the people would reply with "Yes! Let's move back to Ezboard!". I did it to get a point across.

imported_Firebird1
Jan 18th, 2002, 03:06:26 AM
Quite frankly, after watching things at other places and with this delete of boards and soon Global accounts..

Lets stay here at this nice custimizable board!

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Jan 18th, 2002, 04:03:45 AM
*cough*customizable*cough*

Master Yoghurt
Jan 18th, 2002, 04:10:47 AM
Um.. vBulletin is running circles around Ezboard. It is like asking if you prefer switching your Ferarri with a VW beetle for better performance.

This board system got tons of options and flexibitity to add whatever hack or feature you want. I dont buy the downtime argument either. This board has been more up than Ezboard could wish in their wet dreams.

Obiously, we should stay here. Keep up the good work Nup & Ogre :)

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 18th, 2002, 05:09:47 AM
Actually, I woudl compare vBulletin and EZBoard like this....

Compare two types of car. Both have motors, both are 4wd.

EZBOard - a fat bloated pig called an SUV. It looks good on the outside, but once you drive it, it's slow, it's thirsty, it doesnt handle and it has no real brakes. It is crap for anything.

vBulletin - a small, nimble 4wd turbocar. Usable on dirt or tarmac, fast, agile, hugely fast, an absolute blast.

You build rallycars out of turbocars. You laugh at SUV's. Once you drive a turbocar like a Subaru WRX.... there....is....no....going....back......

Master Yoghurt
Jan 18th, 2002, 05:54:28 AM
Think I will stick to the turbocar :)

Gav Mortis
Jan 18th, 2002, 07:54:34 AM
Yeah, I'm in agreement with that. I choose the turbocar.

ReaperFett
Jan 18th, 2002, 10:25:27 AM
Ezboard is best for all the offshoot boards, as it means you dont need to keep reregistering. VB is better for this though.

I like both, but prefer this.

Oh, elets add another problem of EZBoard -

1) Threads disappearing for no reason.

2) Picture Request dissolved into nothingness and still there is no sign of help. GJO is a Gold board, this is lousy.

No sign of help? We're low on the queue, noone actually said anything to them :)

The only reason I always disagree when it comes to Ezboard is because some people just HAVE to bash Ezboard. Who cares if they are deleting dead boards? If you care, you'd go there more. It speeds their servers off, it makes a better service.

The scum of the hour for me is the advertisers which destroyed the service, as well as nearly nuking a lot of the sites I went to. Screw them losing money, think of my sites :)

Milivikal k'Vik
Jan 18th, 2002, 10:29:51 AM
No, thats not even an apt comparison DT.

Ezboard = Minivan with four seats and no cargo room. 3 liter engine. No ABS, no awd. No CD player, either.

vBulletin = Impreza WRX. Same number of seats, trunk, 0-60(100 for those of you not in the states) in 5.4 seconds.

TSO Naval Officer
Jan 18th, 2002, 02:01:16 PM
Oh and as far as re-registering....how long did it take here, hmm?

Remember getting new names on Ezboard...that could take DAYS!

Fett, we're not digging to find things to bash EZ on...its like an avalanche. We're digging those reasons out of our way so we can breathe!

ReaperFett
Jan 18th, 2002, 02:16:55 PM
I never had to wait for a name.

And my point was that EVERY other board now has ReaperFett registered. I register it at Ezboard, I register it at SWFans.......two registrations. Someone startsa board, I am there.

And you say you're not digging, but miss the point of what I said to change to the perspective of bashing :) ;)

Rama
Jan 18th, 2002, 03:32:13 PM
I personally like EZBOARD better..........but I have never compalined about this place. It's nice, I just like to have everything in one spot.

Sanis Prent
Jan 18th, 2002, 03:45:41 PM
And the stupid gay little CSC icons? If ever I've seen a case of capitalist hostage-taking, its this crap. Pay what, 7 bucks and upwards to get a rinky-dink little icon, and keep the Ad Boogeyman away, as well as ensure that they don't bully you and delete your forum in reprisal. What utter thug tactics.

I mean, its like putting a gun to your head, and making you slap on this little piece of flair. And to quote one of my favorite movies:

You know, the Nazis had pieces of flair, that they made the Jews wear.

ReaperFett
Jan 18th, 2002, 03:49:45 PM
I know of one deleted forum. Thats it. And to be honest, I dont care about ads. I have been known to click on the odd couple, just to help their little hides out :)

Sanis Prent
Jan 18th, 2002, 03:52:46 PM
Fett, my new name for you is "Vichy France"

ReaperFett
Jan 18th, 2002, 03:59:37 PM
any reason, or are you just bored?

Sanis Prent
Jan 18th, 2002, 04:25:41 PM
because, like Vichy France, you're a puppet of an Evil Empire

ReaperFett
Jan 18th, 2002, 04:33:20 PM
A puppet which hasnt paid a penny, right :)

Sanis Prent
Jan 18th, 2002, 04:37:07 PM
You don't have to pay money to sell out. You fraternize with the enemy simply because you like to argue.

Daegal Murdoch
Jan 18th, 2002, 04:40:19 PM
And that post served what purpose? Oh yeah, that's right..

Excuse me, I'm in the way again. :lol

Sanis Prent
Jan 18th, 2002, 04:43:21 PM
(boots Daegal out of the thread)

Alls forgiven

Daegal Murdoch
Jan 18th, 2002, 04:45:12 PM
::: comes back ::: :angel

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 18th, 2002, 09:33:06 PM
* Edited *

Nupraptor
Jan 18th, 2002, 10:11:35 PM
Look at my original post. If you want to go back to ezboard, say so now. I'm absolutely dead serious. Because I'd be more than happy to hand this over to another community.

ReaperFett
Jan 18th, 2002, 10:14:40 PM
Nup, I cant remember a person who has said we should go back

EDIT- Just checked. None in here. One saying he preferred Ezboard but likes the place, one saying this place is far better for its purpose

DarthHERA
Jan 18th, 2002, 11:03:20 PM
And the stupid gay little CSC icons? :lol

I actually was quite happy on Ezboard, but that was before I met vBulletin (sounds like cheesy date-a-board comercial) and now my board experience is sooooooooo much better. *flips hair*

Anyway, vBulletin is great, there is no comparison. We must not leave!! End of discussion.

(Though must say, Im grateful for ezboard restoring my board just recently. kudos) :)

ReaperFett
Jan 18th, 2002, 11:10:57 PM
Hera doesn't need them for thread deletion ;) :)

DarthHERA
Jan 18th, 2002, 11:12:42 PM
Fett, if I didnt know better, I'd say that was a shot..

ReaperFett
Jan 18th, 2002, 11:14:37 PM
me? Shoot? Never!

That sounded wrong... :)

imported_Firebird1
Jan 19th, 2002, 01:21:25 AM
Well then Shoot!!!!

Ghostie Gitane
Jan 19th, 2002, 08:25:39 PM
EzBoard must die... :p

They're *ok* for something free, but once you get into the prices, then you're basically paying ONLY to make sure they don't "accidently" delete your board. I mean, yeah, you get fun little options that nobody ever gives a crap about anyway, but who cares? Who would want to fork out at least $180 dollars every year for that junk?

I mean, I quite like vBulletin. It's comfy. You can do what you want and it doesn't take forever to get an account signed up.

Another thing I hate about Ezboard is more of an annoyance, but a big one: I have a Pop-up killer that installed itself onto my comp. I can't find where it is to delete it, and it doesn't let me turn it off. It's ebil. Very ebil.

Plus, it makes this little gunshot sound whenever it "kills" a pop-up, which only works about half the time. I'll go on EzBoard and hear constant annoying little gunshots for about 3-5 minutes as a page is loading, and frequently after that. Fun, neh?

Champion of the Force
Jan 19th, 2002, 08:51:43 PM
I did once like Ezboard. Heck - we all did. After the problems we used to suffer on the original Jawa Fortress boards (nearly 3 years ago now) Ezboard was PERFECT - a bulletin board system that had many of the elements of other pay-solutions, all for FREE.

However when the Internet market half collapsed Ezboard has been a lost cause. Pop-up ads, board and username deletions as well as no real co-ordinated approach to addressing problems - instead resorting to a 'deal with it as it comes' type strategy have left me with little hope in Ezboard anymore.

ReaperFett
Jan 19th, 2002, 08:54:50 PM
However when the Internet market half collapsed Ezboard has been a lost cause

That's when the Photon Torpedo of trouble went down the Ezboard Ventilation port.

Sanis Prent
Jan 19th, 2002, 09:09:56 PM
Proton torpedo, you mean.

And so you acknowledge the ship is sinking....why not jump for safety, Fett? Or is it that British Empire thing...pulling a Nelson @ Trafalgar? Die valiantly and hope to win?

ReaperFett
Jan 19th, 2002, 09:15:03 PM
No, I meant the Enterprise fired the shot. Yeah, totally. Meant that :)

I dont acknowledge it is sinking. I have never denied that there is a hull breach though. As I said earlier, it suits its current role in the Swfansology to a T. The place where all the sub-boards are set.

And Sanis, what's this hope? We stay AND win. Like in Zulu :)

Sanis Prent
Jan 19th, 2002, 09:34:24 PM
Tell that to Cornwallis :)

ReaperFett
Jan 19th, 2002, 09:41:27 PM
tell it to Eric Roberts :)

Sanis Prent
Jan 19th, 2002, 09:42:49 PM
Or the H.M.S. Hood

ReaperFett
Jan 19th, 2002, 09:45:14 PM
or the YMCA Village People :)

Arya Ravenwing
Jan 19th, 2002, 10:29:20 PM
You know, the Nazis had pieces of flair, that they made the Jews wear.Office Space, nu?

Ezboard sucks! ;) It serves its purpose...(mainly that of a common enemy) and as Fett says, having all the sub-boards on it is still working okay. For now. *crosses fingers*

Sanis Prent
Jan 19th, 2002, 11:30:52 PM
:) that movie is great

ReaperFett
Jan 19th, 2002, 11:35:25 PM
That the Aniston one?

Sanis Prent
Jan 19th, 2002, 11:41:09 PM
mmm...yeahhh

ReaperFett
Jan 19th, 2002, 11:43:50 PM
not seen

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 20th, 2002, 03:00:09 AM
See it! And while you're at it, watch Sliding Doors and Shooting Fish. Or, maybe I will again. ;)

Darth Viscera
Jan 20th, 2002, 04:14:14 AM
Captain Sulu was in my dream. I think I was in a high school or something. I did an impression of his throaty accent, and then he started laughing in that throaty accent of his O_o

ReaperFett
Jan 20th, 2002, 06:21:16 AM
yyyyyyyyyess...

Darth Viscera
Jan 20th, 2002, 07:09:06 AM
Exactly! It was quite a weird dream.

ReaperFett
Jan 20th, 2002, 07:18:50 AM
you're just an overall wierd guy :)

Darth Viscera
Jan 20th, 2002, 07:23:31 AM
only when I'm purposefully trying to be eccentric, really. I can control it :)

ReaperFett
Jan 20th, 2002, 05:28:28 PM
sure :)

Adm Garm Bel Iblis
Jan 20th, 2002, 08:38:07 PM
Please don't go back to EZBoard now that I've worked up the courage to come back. Anyone who claims that it is better has clearly not researched it. This board engine and site are ideal. I question the motives of anyone who wants to go back.

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 20th, 2002, 08:56:15 PM
I question the motives of anyone who wants to go back.

I'd just question their sanity.

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 11th, 2002, 10:18:36 AM
Go back to EZboard? Whoever suggested that was kidding, right? I got an account on EZboard and it is so frikkin hard to get to the message board you want to post on.

Not going back to EZboard, no no no.

Mr. Happy
Dec 11th, 2002, 10:21:04 AM
I've no idea who would suggest such a thing!

(Places Reaperfett on the sacrificial altar)

ReaperFett
Dec 11th, 2002, 10:29:51 AM
Except I didnt.

Mr. Happy
Dec 11th, 2002, 10:30:57 AM
Nuremberg defenses won't save you this time, Otto!

ReaperFett
Dec 11th, 2002, 10:31:48 AM
Okay, how about my first post in this thread? You know, the one where I said I prefer this place?

Mr. Happy
Dec 11th, 2002, 10:33:32 AM
I love Amerika!
I say can you see!
I say can you see!

ReaperFett
Dec 11th, 2002, 10:38:20 AM
I can see, but you seem to not see the proof :)

imported_Blade Ice
Dec 11th, 2002, 11:29:07 AM
I'm with fett this place is the Best but for little off shoot boards Ezboard is cheaper and more reasonable. vB has allot more options but you also pay more for it. Ezboard is cheaper therefore logically the quality should be less. :)

ReaperFett
Dec 11th, 2002, 11:31:13 AM
Careful Blade, logic doesnt always work round here ;)

Mr. Happy
Dec 11th, 2002, 11:32:26 AM
Actually, vB is less expensive. The CSC fees are monthly, and vary according to bandwidth usage. We would get bent over backwards paying for that kind of service on Ezboard, so what you said isn't true at all.

imported_Blade Ice
Dec 11th, 2002, 11:32:58 AM
I'm well aware of that fett.

How much does a year cost here about estimate?

ReaperFett
Dec 11th, 2002, 11:39:19 AM
Ezboard = free :)

CSC doesnt matter, there IS a free option

Mr. Happy
Dec 11th, 2002, 11:39:41 AM
Well, the software lisence is fully purchased I believe. All we pay for is hosting service. Don't have figures, but I know its cheaper than 12 months of CSC on our bandwidth, by a long shot.

Mr. Happy
Dec 11th, 2002, 11:40:27 AM
Fett, counting with your fingers is free too. Feel free to do calculus on your hands.

ReaperFett
Dec 11th, 2002, 11:41:54 AM
Very kind of you to let me :)

Point is, for someone who wants a small board, and has little money, free is always best :)

Mr. Happy
Dec 11th, 2002, 11:46:32 AM
Then, you equate the overall hassle of getting others to visit their board, and put up with the lack of features, pop-ups, and other maladies, and you realize that there are practically zero here willing to endure the runaround of Ezboard.

ReaperFett
Dec 11th, 2002, 11:48:45 AM
others getting there is a link, lack of features doesnt always matter, popups are everywhere anyway, I dont know what a malady is :)

Mr. Happy
Dec 11th, 2002, 11:50:56 AM
malady is a problem.

If somebody gives me a link to their ezboard, I laugh at them now. Sorry, but I'm not going to put up with the headache to visit.

imported_Blade Ice
Dec 11th, 2002, 11:51:21 AM
Yup its true.

You know I hate Vb boards that slam ezboard then go there to spam to promote there boards ( i would not support SWfans if it did such a thing). I mean most of you know of the EZboard Dewtropolis and yes its still alive and kicking, any way there was this VB board that came to Dew and called everyone at DEW a bunch of Newbies because we refused to go to his VB board (which was the worst VB board I had ever seen ezboard had more personal options.). My point is if your going to complain about it don't do it while spamming there. :)

Enough ranting on my part.

ReaperFett
Dec 11th, 2002, 11:57:49 AM
Hmmm, let me try something.

Hey Happy, man walks into a bar. Bartender says "http://www.ezboard.com"

;)

And Blade, its things like that I hate. WHen people hate something, and dont HAVE to use it, but still do :)

Mr. Happy
Dec 11th, 2002, 11:59:24 AM
Well I never said that all vBoards were perfect. I mean look at our neighbors down the road ;)

ReaperFett
Dec 11th, 2002, 12:04:04 PM
All the ones I use are good. X-Fans rules :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 11th, 2002, 12:38:23 PM
Augh! Old threads bumped! Year old arguements continuing! *head...explodes!!* :x

:lol

Mr. Happy
Dec 11th, 2002, 12:39:25 PM
And exploding heads is what I'm all about.

Miryan no Trunks
Dec 11th, 2002, 01:12:09 PM
Lilaena, you just need some Tacos.

I know whenever I'm going to explode, tacos do the trick nicely.

Mr. Happy
Dec 11th, 2002, 01:13:14 PM
Tacos would accelerate the exploding process, I think.

Moltar
Dec 11th, 2002, 01:49:10 PM
Uh...

Year Old arguments are fun......

ReaperFett
Dec 11th, 2002, 02:29:38 PM
Depends. Will FOTR make more than HP:COS is a bit dull ;)

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Dec 11th, 2002, 03:24:24 PM
:lol tacos fix everything....

Lady Vader
Dec 11th, 2002, 06:52:53 PM
There ezThong (http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/prod.aspx?p=ez_board.3567221) scared me away for good! :x:lol

Sejah Haversh
Dec 11th, 2002, 07:04:14 PM
Oh, but think of the pop-up ads you'd get with it...

Marcus Telcontar
Dec 11th, 2002, 07:38:34 PM
:x

ReaperFett
Dec 11th, 2002, 07:55:09 PM
A popup is something that appears from nowhere. Like this thread really. Ironic :)

Marcus Telcontar
Dec 11th, 2002, 08:17:06 PM
Talking about unides and popups..... could potentially lead this thread down a dangerous path

AmazonBabe
Dec 11th, 2002, 08:17:16 PM
A popup with the ezThong?!

>_<

:x

Oh the HORROR!!!

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Dec 11th, 2002, 08:42:36 PM
it loads like 10 of them now, I don't even go to ezboard boards to visit anymore because of it...... :x

Sejah Haversh
Dec 11th, 2002, 08:48:45 PM
I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I just couldn't resist cracking that joke.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Dec 11th, 2002, 08:49:29 PM

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 11th, 2002, 08:51:36 PM
Sejah, that joke was so seriously wrong. Dude, that's a cool joke!

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Dec 11th, 2002, 08:58:55 PM
:lol yep...

TheHolo.Net
Dec 11th, 2002, 09:52:06 PM
Can we get a web-cam volunteer to model in a test for pop up potential? >D

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Dec 11th, 2002, 09:53:11 PM
*hides*

Ishan Shade
Dec 11th, 2002, 10:02:54 PM
I dont think we realize how great we got it :) Props to everyone who puts time and money into our galaxy!

AmazonBabe
Dec 11th, 2002, 10:08:32 PM
:: Breaks webcam. ::

Oops. :p

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Dec 11th, 2002, 10:08:54 PM

Moltar
Dec 11th, 2002, 11:40:42 PM
:(

Dang... I guess I had better not go out and buy a webcam...

Sanis Prent
Dec 12th, 2002, 12:11:46 AM
(turns webcam on)

Leeloo Mina
Dec 12th, 2002, 01:10:17 PM
w00t! :D

Mr. Happy
Dec 12th, 2002, 01:29:21 PM
There is a pic floating around somewhere of me in my undies.