PDA

View Full Version : New Wallace and Gromit movie!

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 17th, 2002, 06:15:39 AM
Just saw on the Aardman webiste that there will be a feature length movie of Wallace and Gromit coming in a few years, to be called The Great Vegetable Plot.

* Runs screaming about *

I CANT WAIT!!! AWESOME!!! If you havent seen Wallace and Gromit DO IT.

ReaperFett
Jan 17th, 2002, 09:49:25 AM
You missed the better thing- TWELVE SHORTS ONLINE IN THE AUTUMN!!!!

darth_mcbain
Jan 17th, 2002, 11:00:30 AM
Excellent!!! I love all of the W&G cartoons. The Wrong Trousers is my personal favorite "Its the trousers Gromit, they've gone wrong!!!" It'll be good to see them out in a feature film - I hope it works... They've been great in the shorter films, but a feature film, we'll have to see. I think it can be done - Chicken Run did very well IMHO...

Mu Satach
Jan 17th, 2002, 06:29:15 PM
OH KICK @SS!!!!:crack :crack :crack

darth_mcbain
Jan 17th, 2002, 06:37:00 PM
I wonder if Feathers McGraw will return as the villian. He was such a classic character - the evil penguin, with those wee beady eyes...

Mu Satach
Jan 21st, 2002, 04:20:34 PM
the cutest thing in the world was watching The Wrong Trousers with my 3 year old nephew when he realised who Feather's McGraw was... I about died laughing when he suddenly yelled out, "HEY! That's not a CHICKEN!" :D

darth_mcbain
Jan 21st, 2002, 04:33:50 PM
Man - that's priceless... :lol "Have you seen this chicken?"

Lisseth Keiran
Jan 21st, 2002, 04:44:44 PM
Aww man... I love the Wallace and Gromit movies. ^__^ I can't remember what it's called, but my favorite is the sheep one..

darth_mcbain
Jan 21st, 2002, 04:56:39 PM
A Close Shave...

That's my second favorite one - not too far behind the Wrong Trousers. A Grand Day Out is my least favorite, but still a lot of fun...

http://www.geocities.com/darthmcbain/feathers19.txt

Mu Satach
Jan 22nd, 2002, 02:54:54 PM
"The Wrong Trousers" barely beats out "A Close Shave" I absolutely love caper movies so I love the sequence when Feather McGraw is going for the diamond and train chase is one of the coolest things I've ever seen. :D

But in a Close Shave you've got the coolio sheep pyramid and jail break. Plus Gromit's plane is awesome!

I love Nick Park's work. :)

Jinn Fizz
Jan 22nd, 2002, 10:22:09 PM
My fave is A Close Shave, for the reasons Mu mentioned...the sheep pyramid and Gromit's awesome plane. First time I saw it, I was laughing so hard I could barely see! :lol

Dae Jinn
Nov 1st, 2002, 11:10:03 PM
I love wallace and gromit. awesome. :D :lol Another mobie I'll want to see but won't.

Admiral Lebron
Nov 1st, 2002, 11:25:40 PM
YAY WALLACE AND GROMIT!!

JonathanLB
Nov 2nd, 2002, 01:09:21 AM
I heard about that ages ago. They've wanted to make a movie from the two characters for quite some time.

I thought Chicken Run was very weak compared to what I expected, just another movie with great animation that looked great and had a stupid plot with lame dialogue and jokes.

I like Wallace and Grommit a lot. They're awesome. So, I hope this is good.

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 2nd, 2002, 03:20:59 PM
I saw about 4 Wallace and Grommit movies. Those were great! That penguin was freaking scary.

Rognan Dar
Nov 2nd, 2002, 07:41:13 PM
Wallace and Grommit are a great set of movies. I to like the Wrong trousers(mostly because thats the only one we own) But I like Close Shave too. I just cant decide between then.