View Full Version : Stop Harrassing DT for My Ideas.

Morgan Evanar
Jan 16th, 2002, 09:14:28 PM
If you have a problem with one of them, IM me. Leave him alone. AIM: Morgan Evanar. Not like I haven't posted it all over the damned place.

Champion of the Force
Jan 16th, 2002, 09:35:36 PM
Uhhhh .... :huh

Nupraptor
Jan 16th, 2002, 10:35:49 PM
O_o

imported_Firebird1
Jan 17th, 2002, 01:34:14 AM
No one harasses me for my ideas...

:cry

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 17th, 2002, 02:01:37 AM
*gives Davey a tylenol or an equivalent*

Firebird, everyone harrasses you for your ideas. ;)

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 17th, 2002, 03:56:19 PM
I am completely and utterly fed up. EVeryone BACK OFF NOW AND LEAVE ME ALONE.

Just fugging leave me out of all this petty bull****. I dont want to hear the latest argument, I dont want to be involved in some scheme, I JUST WANT TO BE ****ING LEFT ALONE AND ROLEPLAY.

Is that to ****ing much to ask for? Right now I'm upset at everyone. I hate being dragged into arguments, I am sick of it.... totally and utterly.

I'm not ashamed to admit I'm almost crying writing this, cause I have really, truly just had it. I've done my best to settle scores and differences and all I get is cross effects of flames wars or people trying to drag me in again

LEAVE ME ALONE!!! I DONT WANT TO KNOW ANYMORE!!! JUST..... STOP IT!!!!! HAVE I MADE MYSELF CLEAR?!?! The only thing I could care about is what I want to do now.

Champion of the Force
Jan 17th, 2002, 05:13:13 PM
:\

Nathan West
Jan 18th, 2002, 12:46:56 AM
I think I tried to work things out, and I think now I've learned to just be myself, no matter how big an ******* people online think I am or not. Especially since its online.

No matter how much crap goes on in OOC, the Roleplay forums continue to move.

I've decided it doesn't matter

Darth Vader
Jan 18th, 2002, 04:42:56 AM
It does matter, at least to some degree. Roleplay thrives off good relations with others, and without those good relations, I don't think that good RP can exist. Like I've said many times, if there's no trust, there is no roleplay. It becomes a tug of war for egos, and such, and people lose the aspect of fun.

In saying this, I do think its important now to stop trying to bail out a sinking ship. Compromising yourself to reach a compromise is the most pyrrhic of victories. Yes, try and keep the peace and get along with your fellow man. But you know, if it goes too far, or they just keep pushing the issue...sometimes telling them off and burning a bridge is better than selling yourself out.

I am quick to forgive folks, and thats tough for me to say that, but you know, what has skirting around these things gotten us in the past? Some people still despise other people here, and not a damn thing on earth will change that.

Varlon Konrad
Jan 18th, 2002, 08:11:25 AM
All I can say, is that I'm completely lost... :| But whatever's bugging the hell out of ya, hope it clears up.

Darth Viscera
Jan 18th, 2002, 04:34:13 PM
Ditto for me on Var's statement. Although, recent events have led me to believe somewhat that if someone in Antarctica gets pissed off at a penguin and therefore ends up becoming a vegetarian, it can somehow be traced back to me.

So, have I done anything wrong that I'm unaware of, or does this have nothing to do with me?

Milivikal k'Vik
Jan 18th, 2002, 04:36:47 PM
Heh, dispite the recent flak you've been getting Visc, none of it is aimed at you at all.

Darth Viscera
Jan 18th, 2002, 04:40:12 PM
okay, so in this matter I'm free and clear? huh. what an odd feeling.

*dances in the meadows*