PDA

View Full Version : A challenge to 2 Jedi Padawans

Jodah of Giva
Jan 16th, 2002, 08:55:03 PM
A black robed figure steps into the grounds. He loox around for a moment, and then sends a mental message out as far as he can propel it. * I and my partner have come far seeking a challenge. We request two Jedi padawans to fulfill this. Come now, lest you show your weakness of heart.*

OOC: Plz, if you have them let me knopw your AIM or MSN screen names, as well as your time zone. My AIMhandle is JodahStarlen, EST time zone
/TTT

Makoto Neosis
Jan 16th, 2002, 08:57:13 PM
Mako followed close behind Jodah, his black dusters coat flapping gently in the wind. Also sending out a message, *Come, lest you are afriad*

Shade Magus
Jan 16th, 2002, 09:10:44 PM
Shade stepped forward.

"I will be one of the challengers..."

Eldrak Gruuhl
Jan 16th, 2002, 09:17:55 PM
<a href=http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11707>After many hours</a>, it finally appeared as if he was going to be able to witness a conflict. Eldrak looked on as he approached the scene, so that he could hear what was being said.

Daleethria
Jan 17th, 2002, 11:51:41 AM
Still unknown to everyone present, the ghostly being known as Daleethria, assessed what she was seeing. Two Sith decided to cause some trouble and a Jedi she had seen before, Shade, had come to stop them.

Daleethria casually glanced at Eldrak. She felt his uncertainty and unwillingness to be part of this squabble. Unfortunately, these conflicts never went the way you always wished it...

She returned her attention to the three preparing for battle. Her eyes locked onto the Sith, taken in their forms and auras... watching them intently as she waited for their responses...

Jodah of Giva
Jan 17th, 2002, 12:59:53 PM
Jodah nodded at the present apprentice. "Very well, you shall be one. I would await another, for a fight of unfair odds would be a fight without honor."

Jodah of Giva
Jan 18th, 2002, 05:15:20 PM
jodah waited for a few minutes, hoping for another padawan to accept his challenge. "Weaklings..." He muttered underh is breath. He then turned back to Shade Magus. "I suppose we shall have to await another for my partner later. Would you care to begin? My partner can stand the wait, I'm sure."

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jan 18th, 2002, 07:04:14 PM
"He will not be alone." Sia-Lan says as she steps out of the shadows behind Shade. She walks over and stands beside him, facing the dark siders.

Jodah of Giva
Jan 18th, 2002, 07:10:15 PM
Jodah smiles widely as Sia-Lan approaches. This is definitely going to be fun, he thinks to himself. "Well, enough. In that case, neither shall I."

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jan 18th, 2002, 07:14:45 PM
Sia-Lan unclips her saber and holds in loosly in her hand. She doesnt activate it but waits for the others to make their moves. She has tried to make it a habbit to never stike first. It usualy gets in into trouble.

Makoto Neosis
Jan 18th, 2002, 08:23:45 PM
Makoto slowly steps up to Jodah's side, removing black gloves. Mako holds both of his hands out to his sides and waits..

Eldrak Gruuhl
Jan 18th, 2002, 09:13:21 PM
Jodah had called those of the Light weaklings, most likely because his boasts of power and strength had not been answered as quickly as he may have desired. Eldrak found it noteworthy that one of the Dark would say such a thing. It only made it seem more apparent that those of the Dark had to assure themselves and their superiority by uttering belittling words to those they sought to do battle with.

He was learning something from his observations already. The Sith seemed insecure in the way they spoke and acted, relying on boats and claims of honor when in fact their actions did not convey them so clearly, nor the tone of their voices. They were filled with fear it seemed, fear that they must hide with outward displays of superiority.

Eldrak had read that fear was one of many emotions that could lead one to the path of the Dark, and he was now seeing that his reading spoke truths and could be trusted. Reading and experience were far different things, experience causing a more profound understanding than the absorption of the written word into heart and mind.

He remained quiet, standing not too far away from where they were, he held as always, the Katana that had not been removed from its sheath within one hand and his other rested on top. He would continue to bear witness and learn all that he could.

Malice Draclau
Jan 19th, 2002, 03:55:21 PM
Off in the distance, a few meters behind Eldrak, stood yet another sith. It was sith knight Malice Draclau, the master of the two sith they were now watching. Malice slowly walked forward, hiding his presense within the force, so neither the sith or jedi would detect him.

He walked right up to Eldrak startling him a bit.

*So come to watch have you. Is that all you wish to do*

He kept his gaze upon the fighters, waiting to see bloodshed.

Eldrak Gruuhl
Jan 19th, 2002, 04:26:08 PM
The approach of the stranger did indeed surprise him, but not as much as if he had been somewhere other than the middle of a battlefield. Such things were to be expected at least to some extent in a place such as this. Even if the Sith had not masked himself through the force, Eldrak woulds not have sensed him.

The green being had lost all knowledge of his former abilities in the force and was nothing more than a being waiting to relearn them, for a Jedi Master who had made a promise, but had not yet begun his training.

Eldrak found the man’s question odd, and its contents were enough to convey to him that this being was probably Sith. The tone just seemed like some kind of challenge, maybe some kind of ridicule. Eldrak noticed the man was watching the combat and paying little attention to the one whom he had just posed the question to…himself.

“I do not seek to be in battle. I seek knowledge.”

Malice Draclau
Jan 20th, 2002, 12:52:19 AM
Still keping his gaze upon the fighters, Malice asked yet another question.

*And what knowledge do you seek. If you want knowledge of battle, then you could ask me.....i will teach you the hands on way*

Malice grinned as he was taunting the creature. If provoked, or if this man said the wrong thing, Malice would fight him without having a thought about it.

Eldrak Gruuhl
Jan 20th, 2002, 01:01:16 AM
“I do not seek knowledge of doing battle. I seek only understanding of why it is waged. There are a great many things far better than doing harm to others. It is not my way to incur harm on any creature, for all things are a part of the Force and any needless loss of life diminishes it in the end.”

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jan 20th, 2002, 09:23:06 PM
Sia sense Eldrak Gruuhl as he did not have the power to hide himself. She glances off to one side then back at the sith.

"I hope you are not trying to cheet by haveing some friends hide off in the forest." She says to them.

Malice Draclau
Jan 21st, 2002, 04:40:16 AM
Malice remaind silent for a moment before speaking.

*Battle is waged for dominance. It is waged so that one species may get power and control over another. At least....that's what i believe, and so i fight. Constantly fighting, day and night there is nothing but death and bloodshed that fill them for me. But in truth, there is no one reason why battle is done, there for personal gain, honor, victory, and like me it's done just for pleasure.....*

He stopped when he heard one of the jedi's accuse his fellow sith of cheating. Malice sent her a force message.

*I asure you jedi, i have no intention of fighting. This is for their gain, and their gain alone. I have merely come to watch...and see the downfall of two jedi here today*

Malce grinned at his last comment.

Eldrak Gruuhl
Jan 21st, 2002, 03:45:47 PM
Eldrak remained silent. No answer need be given, for the Sith would only hear and believe what he wished, his ears were deaf to truth and reason.

The Sith’s answer made it all too clear that his vision was skewed into nothing more than self serving dribble. Ranting about power and superiority were the likes of one who is too insecure in what he truly is to be confident enough to see the Force for what it really is. His folly would lead to his own destruction, the Darkside would do to him what it does to all Sith, consume him and leave the universe with no trace of his existence after it was through.

Shade Magus
Jan 21st, 2002, 11:42:35 PM
Shade looked over at Malic. He had met the Sith before and nodded to him. Shade had recently been recieving a telepathic message and had blanked out for a mmoment.

"Well, well...whjat a coincidence to meet you here..what are you up to this time?"

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jan 21st, 2002, 11:50:03 PM
Sia-Lan looked at Shade and then at the sith.

"I'm guessing you two have met befor." She says.

Malice Draclau
Jan 22nd, 2002, 04:06:20 AM
Malice chuckled at the jedi's quetion, and replied back via the force.

*I am up to nothing jedi....i am here merely to watch Jodah and Makoto in their fight against you and your friend. Should i have to be doing something everytime jedi, would you like me to join in the fight and beat you and your friend myself?*

Malice was joking with his last question, but still wanted to hear the jedi's answer. Maice then turned to Eldrak and studied him for a bit.

*Tell me, why is it you wish to know why battle is waged. And what will you do with the knlowedge once you have attained it. This seems like a pointless quest you are on*

Eldrak Gruuhl
Jan 23rd, 2002, 03:35:58 PM
“There is more point to knowing and understanding things then there is in being so blind as to rush into them headlong. Your quest for power is far more pointless, because in the end the darkness will consume you and leave nothing, not even a ripple in the Force, just emptiness.”

Eldrak noticed that it was nearing time for him to make his rendezvous so that he could return to the place he had come. He had learned something from all of this though, some of it was that those who followed the dark were too stuck in their own greed to see things on a wide scale. They only saw themselves in the scheme of things and even in that vision were very shortsighted.

Jodah of Giva
Jan 23rd, 2002, 05:05:11 PM
Jodah cleared his throat impatiently. "I would think that it would suffice to simply begin the fight, and stop dawdling over the observers. Let them converse amongst their own. If you don't wish to fight me, Magus, I can engage Sia-Lan here and leave you to my friend. Neither on our side would care."

OOC: Really!!! sorry about delay all. Been sick. The vulnerability of human biology sux (in layman's terms, i hate that peeps get sick!)

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jan 23rd, 2002, 05:30:06 PM
OOC: NP. wb from being sick

IC:

"I was mearly waiting for one of you to begin the fight. I try to make it a habbit not to attack first." Sia-Lan says to them. "I dont really care who I fight, so if u are so impatient to battle then just attack."

Jodah of Giva
Jan 23rd, 2002, 05:38:02 PM
Jodah stepped nearer Sia-Lan. He drew his two, oddly long sabers. "Well enough. Let us begin then."

OOC: Shade, Mako-slow posters
sia-lan, jodah-fast posters
sorry guys, paired by appropriateness.

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jan 23rd, 2002, 05:52:48 PM
Sia-Lan activates her saber and faces Jodah. She prepares for his first attack against her.

"After you"

Makoto Neosis
Jan 23rd, 2002, 08:20:16 PM
OOC: 'cuse me I was wait'n for Jodeh to post...O_o

Mako turned to Shade, and examined his opponent.
"Shall we 'dance?'"

After speaking this, Mako flicked both of his wrists. Plates slid out of the skin from the back of his hand and covered his knuckles and fingertips. Shortly after, three rectangular 'boxes' slid out and ignited three sabers on each device with the hiss that is trademark of the lightsaber. Both of the saber claws glowed bright crimson, Mako drew them up to a defencive posture...

Shade Magus
Jan 23rd, 2002, 08:43:07 PM
Shade looked at his opponent and nodded. It was very ingenious of him to have these types of weapons. He would have to study them later though. He reached to his belt and unclipped his lightsaber. It was activated with a snap-hiss. It's green blade standing a meter out.

"Alright then....let's begin."

Shade wasted no time in throwing his left hand out and Force pushing Makoto back. He then rushed him with his lightsaber held over head.

Malice Draclau
Jan 23rd, 2002, 08:43:20 PM
Malice merely sighed at Eldrak who only managed to point out the obvious to him about the darkside.

*I know good and well what will happen to me in the future.....but what makes you think i don't want the darkside to consume me. Iam not like other sith Eldrak....yes i know your name as well. I am very much different from my fellow brothers and sisters of the dark, my quest for power pails in comparison to my enjoyment of killing*

*It is a habit i cannot get rid of. Searching and gaining power along the road is just a simple bonus in my mind*

Malice paused and watched the fighters a bit, they were finally going to fight. He soon turned to Eldrak once again.

*And what of you, do you not seek power. Strengths of which you want or desire. Everyone wethere they want to admit it or not seeks power. Sith seek it to destroy, jedi seek it to help them protect all that is good. Do you you seek power*

Malice read his thoughts and knew what Eldrak thought about him, but payed it no mind. Eldrak would soon find out what he was really like, if he waited around longer then he would met the demon within Malice that destroys all when released.

Eldrak Gruuhl
Jan 23rd, 2002, 08:54:31 PM
“Little do you know of those whom your desires would have you do battle with Sith. For a Jedi does not seek power, he seeks to be one with the Force. Your single-minded perception cannot grasp the fact that the force is in all things, all around and all encompassing, to be one with it is to be a significant part of the universe. Your desires make you predictable and drab, for your vision is hindered by the blinders of your own selfish lust for power.”

Eldrak knew well what the Sith might do, but he feared not, such emotions were for those who were weak of will, body, and mind.

Malice Draclau
Jan 23rd, 2002, 09:11:30 PM
*You talk big for one who does not know your enemy well. That could be fatal...you would be wise to watch what you say*

*It is a false belief to think that jedi do not seek power, for all do. The force that binds us all together creates a hunger for power in each and everyone of us. We search for power in different ways, jedi seek to protect and so grow stronger each day within the light, Sith seek the power to destroy and so grow stronger wthin the dark, but others like you seek the power of knowledge for whatever reason i do not care*

He growled at the comment about jedi wanting to be one with the force.

*Being one with the force is dream every jedi wants but cannot attain. Unless....they die and become one with the force then for that is the only way. Sith merely want to control it which is far more believable then being one with it*

Malice by now was getting irritated with this creature. His constant remarks about the sith, however untrue they are angered him. If this one didn't watch it his head would soon find it's place in the hands of Malice, sliced from his body.

Eldrak Gruuhl
Jan 23rd, 2002, 09:14:37 PM
“You are free to believe what you will, but I pity you for your ignorance. The darkness has blinded you just as it does all of those among your kind.”

Jodah of Giva
Jan 25th, 2002, 06:24:59 PM
Jodah examined Sia-Lan's fierce intensity but for a moment, and then attacked. He brough both sabers down, using them to block Sia's blade. He then coalesced a bit of Force within his mind and released it in a small ball. The black sphere flew at Jodah's opponent, and he felt her saber slip out of his block...

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jan 25th, 2002, 09:07:15 PM
Sia recovers quickly from the force attack and manages to free her saber. She brings it in an up-slash from his left hip to his right sholder.

Eldrak Gruuhl
Jan 26th, 2002, 09:57:46 PM
Eldrak’s time here was up, he needed to catch the person who had brought him here so that he could return to the place he had come from. The Sith seemed to have little more to say and he had learned much from the exchange. This particular Sith was not quite as aggressive as many he had read about. It was his understanding that a Sith would normally speak with actions and not words, but this one had tried to play his part with discussion. It made his motives and views transparent to Eldrak, for the Sith’s views were clouded aspirations of attaining power, and that the Jedi sought the same thing in their own way.

It was a shame to see any living creature of the Universe so blinded by his own greed, thought Eldrak as he put distance between himself and the battle. He had left the fight and its other observer now far in the distance.

The rendezvous point would take him another few minutes to arrive at. As he walked he noticed some wreckage. It appeared that a spacecraft of some kind had crashed here for one reason or another. Eldrak was unable to determine how the ship had come to rest here, but it was not a pleasant sight. There were twisted and scorched parts strewn out all over the place. A few pieces caught his interest in particular.

There were jagged pieces of transparent durasteel lying about and they had caught his attention because he was in need of such things back at the place that he had come from. Eldrak gathered the three slabs of steel up into his arms then continued on his walk to leave.

His appointment was kept and his transport waiting, He climbed on board and they left this place. Eldrak knew he would be back again someday soon to learn more. But this visit was ended as the ship vanished into the conduit of hyperspace.

Daleethria
Jan 26th, 2002, 11:05:08 PM
Eldrak had encountered both Sith and Jedi on the battlefield, letting him gain insight without any harm befalling him. This pleased Daleethria greatly. He was not ready yet for the harsh realities that the blood soaked lands her promised. Training was needed and would be ... in time. Soon Eldrak will have what he craved for...

Slowly the apparition that was the clone of Dalethria faded away ...

Makoto Neosis
Jan 27th, 2002, 02:38:10 AM
Makoto steadied himself with a bit of force use after the Jedi had pushed him, Mako looked up just as Shade charged with his saber held up. Using his right saber, Mako blocked the saber over Shade's head, then brought the other around to slice at Shade's left thigh.

Shade Magus
Jan 27th, 2002, 09:56:16 PM
Shade pulled his left hand down and caught Makato's forearm. They were in a stallmate and both knew it. They then pushed one another back. Shade quickly brought up his lightsaber readying himself for an attack.

Jodah of Giva
Jan 28th, 2002, 01:16:29 PM
Jodah caught Sia-Lan's blade with his own. The two blades made a loud crackling as they slid upward together, the heat dangerously close to Jodah's chest and gut. Sia's blade curved off at the end of the hold, and sliced into Jodah's shoulder. A bolt of white-hot pain flew from his arm to his head and back again. He swung his other saber around, meeting Sia's side. He felt it give into her flesh a bit, and then backed up, giving his opponent a bit of room. He flipped his left saber between his fingers, grinning widely and fiercely. "You're good." He mumbled. He then hefted his sabers back and waited for her next move, this one hopefully offensive.

Makoto Neosis
Jan 28th, 2002, 04:17:02 PM
Mako swung both claws around smoothly after disengeing from the stalemate, placing the left claw behind his back and the right claw infront of him, a force blast forming in his left hand.

A slight smirk crossed his face before he jumped forward and slashed backhandedly at Shade, whom blocked with the saber. Mako drew out his left hand into veiw and released the force blast streight into Shade's right shoulder...

Shade Magus
Jan 28th, 2002, 07:37:50 PM
Shade's shoulder jerked back as the blast caught him. He reeled back and brought his saber up to catch another attack. After a succesful block he swept Makato's feet from under him and back away a few feet to loosen his shoulder.

Makoto Neosis
Jan 28th, 2002, 08:18:38 PM
Makoto hit the ground after the surprise sweep. Immeadalty he fliped back up into a defencive position and went back into the stance he had before the attack, left hand behind his back, right infront of him. Both of the claw sabers gleamed.

"Impressive." He whispered out, then awaited an attack from Shade.

Shade Magus
Jan 28th, 2002, 08:52:18 PM
Shade brought his saber down in a downward slash across Makato's left side.

Makoto Neosis
Jan 28th, 2002, 09:13:23 PM
Mako swiftly pulled out his left hand from its possition and deflected the incoming saber up, while at the same moment extending his right hand and shooting another force blast, this one twice as potent, into Shade's chest. After completeing so, Mako darted forward and slashed with his right claw at Shade's chest.

Shade Magus
Jan 28th, 2002, 09:25:07 PM
Shade puled back, but could not avoid gettingcut. He quickly pulled himself up and thrust his lightsaber forward. He used the Force to increase the speed and strength of the attack.

Makoto Neosis
Jan 28th, 2002, 09:34:59 PM
Mako turned sideways as the lightsaber darted past, unfortunately it caused a semi-deep gouge in the flesh on Mako's back. Growling, Mako caught Shade's forearm and pulled him torward him, slamming his elbow into Shade's face. At the same time, Mako attempted to disarm Shade by slicing the lightsaber he held in half...

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jan 28th, 2002, 10:27:34 PM
Sia cringes as his saber slices into her side. She pushes the pain out of her mind for the moment and replies to his comment. "I was trained to be." She says to him as she makes her next attack. She runs at Jodah and brings her saber swinging twards his neck and then back tracking the saber along his chest.

Shade Magus
Jan 29th, 2002, 06:19:45 PM
Shade dropped his saber and pushed it out of harm's way with the Force. He then jerked his forearm up so that Makato's arm was caught in his and he pulled back. He then used his free hand and punch Makato right in the gut.

Makoto Neosis
Jan 30th, 2002, 08:55:59 PM
Mako doubled over, the gut punch had surprised him and caused a very sharp pain. Growling, Mako saw an opening. Mako moved his left saber claw hand(thingy) and shot it right at Shade's open stomach trying for a killing blow...

Shade Magus
Jan 30th, 2002, 09:24:51 PM
Shade pulled his fist from Makato's gut and reach for his claw hand. He grabbed his foe's wrist, but not in time to allow him to get cut. It wasn't deep, but just enough that if it didn't get treated it could get an infection. To hurry the fight along, Shade used his other hand to Force pushed Makato backwards.

Jodah of Giva
Jan 31st, 2002, 08:08:52 PM
Jodah tossed one of his sabers back, letting it roll to the edge of the grounds. He then held his one saber with two hands. He twisted it in the middle, almost as if unscreweing something, and flipped another small switch with his thumb. The saber broke into two parts, and slid far apart. A long, black saber blade, almost like a staff, was left between them. The normal single balde was still out on one end. Jodah put his hand on the center handle and swung it up hard, blocking the saber thrust. He held it for a moment, and then dropped it at an angle, holding the saber but swinging the upper blade down. He sliced neatly across Sia-Lan's knees, slicing through the fabric there and leaving large, long burns across the patella. He flipped the saber between his fingers, tossing his opponent's saber off and disengaging them with a loud hiss. Jodah then spun his staff-saber back up, holding it wide in a defensive postion and ready for Sia's next attack.

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Feb 1st, 2002, 01:00:08 AM
Sia jumps back befor the saber hits her knees. Her saber clatters away so she quickly grabs her sword off of her back and prepares for her next attack. She places one foot behind the other and brings her sword up, pointing the blade at Jodah. She takes a step with the back foot and pushes off. She flips over Jodah and lands behind him. She spins around and slashes at his back.

Jodah of Giva
Feb 1st, 2002, 05:32:39 PM
Jodah tried to arch forward, but too late. The saber slid across his back, leaving a long slash across the small. Jodah used his arch, as well as a bit of Force, to push off backwards. He hurled himself into Sia, and used what Force he could conjure to throw her backwards. He landed on his back, wincing a bit as the sliced flesh hit the ground. He bounced up, readying his saber again, and pulling together Darkside slowly but surely in his mind.

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Feb 1st, 2002, 07:13:39 PM
Sia gets pushed back into a tree. She stands up, cringes from the pain in her back and readys her next attack. She charges forward and brings her sword down accross his chest, using the force to inhance her strength. She flips backwards and takes the defensive stance.

Makoto Neosis
Feb 4th, 2002, 08:37:43 PM
Mako stumbled backwards, his anger growing slightly. He pulled the claws back into a defencive stance and began to draw in the dark energys of the force for a double Force blast. He had use a similar techinque on his Master, Malice, and it seemed to work a bit well. Bit this time he wouldn't go full like the last.

Mako smirked devilishly as the two balls poped into existance the size of marbles, then began to grow to the size of a golfball, He could defend himself a bit if Shade attacked, but not much...

Shade Magus
Feb 4th, 2002, 11:35:53 PM
Shade saw what Makato was dong and back away a few paces. He didn't want to have to try and defend against those tings at close range. Not now, he was too inexperienced. He back away and began to try a ranged offensive. He stood therew with his lightsaber in front of him, ready to defend against the balls, but he reached out with the Force and picked up small rocks and other loose items and they flew past him at Makato.

Jodah of Giva
Feb 7th, 2002, 09:58:34 PM
OOC: GRR! Sorry all, out of state for death in family. back now, hopefully for a while...

IC:
Jodah took the slice cleanly. It burned, as if a white-hot bolt of flame had just been jabbed into his chest, and he supposed that was a fair enough comparison. He grabbed his chest, drawing on the enegy, the black, seething ball in his head grew larger. He spreadh is arms from his sides and stared straight at Sia. He then released almost all of the energy he had collected in a single blast. His eyes burned bright white, and he opened his mouth wide, leaning forward. The black energy coursed forward, like a mamba preparing to strike, and slammed into Sia. He made the tip flare outward, creating a hard, blunt force. A few of her ribs cracked with a pleasing yet slightly sickening snap. Jodah then threw his hands back to his sides and flicked them both out. Two small, metal disks slid out of his palms, whirling at his opponent. He uttered a small word, and flicked his fingers, and the shuriken's activated. Plasma coated them, creating severences from some hellion's saber. One grazed lightly against her shoulder, enought to leave a small cut. The other hit the butt of her 'saber, slicing off the end. The blade flickered, flashed once, and died, just as the power cell and attached cystal slid out the now open hilt. Jodah readied his staff-saber, awaiting her next attack.

Makoto Neosis
Feb 10th, 2002, 07:46:36 PM
Mako batted away most of the small rocks that flew at his face with the force, the two black spheres were about the size of softballs. He then pulled his left arm out and positioned it over the right, the two spheres melted into one the size of a basketball. Makoto pulled the ball back and then thrusted it forward at his opponent, increasing the speed of the blast with some more use of the Force, a few of the rocks hit the ball and were immeadeatly insinerated.

OOC: Apologizes for the wait, I was rather busy and couldnt get on >_<

Shade Magus
Feb 10th, 2002, 10:10:45 PM
Shade noted how the orb incenerated everything in its path. He waited until the last possible moment and jumped out of its way, but it still managed to get a corner of his shirt. He then rolled on the gorund and jumped to his feet, not sure if the orb would follow him.

Makoto Neosis
Feb 11th, 2002, 11:25:08 AM
The ball flew past Shade and continued on for about twenty feet, then slowly made a wide U turn and headed back at Shade. Mako was using a techniqe that was still a bit new to him, controlling the force blast's movements.

Makoto figured that he could control the blast for a few more flybys if nessicerry, but then he would lose control over the blast.

Shade Magus
Feb 11th, 2002, 02:25:35 PM
Shade watched as the bnall moved back towards him and began to calculate all of his possible actions. He jumped back a few feet barely dodging the ball again, but he watched as it came back at him for another turn.

Makoto Neosis
Feb 11th, 2002, 09:23:17 PM
As Shade kept his attention on the ball, Mako broke his train of thought on keeping the blast under control. Instead, he leaped forward and struck out his saber claw in an attemt to skewer Shade through the back.

Shade Magus
Feb 12th, 2002, 04:55:08 PM
Shade looked behinmd him and saw Makato coming at him and he was trapped he only had two options. He could be blasted by the ball or he could get skewered by his opponent, but atleast with the latter, he could put Makato in a place to be hurt by the ball. As he made up his mind he moved towards Makato determined to take him down with him.

Malice Draclau
Feb 12th, 2002, 08:39:13 PM
Malice still stood on the sidelines. Content at his apprentices abilities he turned and started walking away.

(They can handle themselves)

He thought.

OOC:Hey Jodah Makoto, when you both get the chance e-mail me, we have to talk. My e-mail is tristancouch@cs.com, or you can catch me on AIM. You know it Jodah, i think you do Mako.

Makoto Neosis
Feb 13th, 2002, 11:23:46 AM
Mako skidded to a halt as Shade began to move torwards him, going back into an defencive posture, he wondered on what Shade was trying to accomplish, then Mako noticed the blast behind Shade and cursed loudly.

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Feb 13th, 2002, 03:46:38 PM
Sia drops to her knees as her ribs crack. The shuriken cut through her sholder and she flinches slightly. She glares up at Jodah and reaches out with the force. She picks up a large rock from behind him and sends it flying twards the back of his head. Her eyes flare with anger, not from the damage done to her but because he just destroied her father saber, the only thing she had left of him.

Shade Magus
Feb 13th, 2002, 11:20:21 PM
Shade noticed his plan had worked and right before he got to Makato, he jumped into the air and did a back flip landing behind the ball of energy.

Makoto Neosis
Feb 14th, 2002, 08:38:06 PM
Mako stumbled as he saw the ball fly at him, then he threw himself backwards onto the ground. The sphere passed milimeters from his hair as it flew on past, then took a dive and buried itself into the ground with an explosion.

Mako sighed and muttered, "Close.."