PDA

View Full Version : Realities True Evil

Warren Azalin
Jan 16th, 2002, 07:21:58 PM
"You've got to be kidding me? This is some kind of messed up joke right?"

The Jedi pulled back his hood as he looked on at the ever changing Sith before him. It seemed every time Warren had met the man he had a new look. In the beginning he had dark hair, then it was the spiked blond, now he went for what seemed a short cropped white. For some reason the new look fit the man, but then again Warren had a feeling the next look would fit the man too....

It was at this time that Warren realized that for this to make even the remotest amount of sense we would have to think back about a week.

<center>About a Week Earlier</center>

"I have a feeling this was a bad idea."

The hail of blaster fire nearly drowned out the Jedi as he turned to his Rodian companion.

"Well if you knew this was a bad idea why did you come?"

The Rodian stopped talking long enough to pull his blaster out and fire some shots behind him, trying to their pursuers off of them.

"I came because you said you needed a Jedi's help."

Warren knew he couldn't keep the shield around the car much longer. They would have to stop soon.

"Yeah, well I lied..."

Warren shot the man a look of discomfort as they turned the corner.

"Well then why did you call me?"

Sure enough the Rodian explained all he knew to Warren. About how he had been hired to get some artifact for some questionable characters. It seemed all this in the end led back to a Bounty Hunter by the name of Sieken. Warren knew the name all to well, but he knew him as a Sith, not a Hunter, and sure as hell not a Bounty.

It took a few hours before Warren was off to look for Sieken, Maybe then he would get some answers.

Severen Morkonis
Jan 16th, 2002, 08:11:13 PM
The message was clear and simple from my brother Deven, Mother was dieing and we had to raise enough money to have her set foot in a Bacta tank, well hell i had the money i just hated my famley thats all, however i loved my dad and for his respect i guess i had to get over there pretty sharpish.

I turned off the holo viewer and set it aside of my economy class seat on a passenger freighter from Consurant to Arcan seeing as my mom was a NR Acadamy Administrator...or was untill this Cancer took hold of her, just for my dad i will go see her,so i can kill my brother for one and 2nd it was a main GJO center to play with....JEDI! to kill..i laughed quietly to myself.

The flight was pretty much a comical banter, on one side of me i had a old woman chatter and go on about some war they had on her planet for 11 whole hours!, i paid no intrested to the old coot, however by the end of the flight i was pretty much shutting her mouth up with the force.

And on the other side i had a rearly fat hutt, that was sleeping most of the time, however his snore was loader than the bloody Iron Blasters propelling the ship across open space, and the slime that driped on me from time to time was discusting, the ships seats were cramped together, kids behind me were shouting and kicking my chair, the people infont of me put there chair back into the sleeping position in the end i force pushed there chair upright and crushed his face against the front chair to him so he couldent move....just my luck!.

Eventually we got to the planet Arcan.....my childhood home, it was diffrent now...busserling with life, city scapes and space stations galour, this...this was not home..this was a Jedi hell, before i got of the ship the hutt rammed me out the way and flopped out of the ship...fat git...

Stepping out onto the tarmac was a great feeling, it did infact feel good to be home for a while again..i walked into the terminal and started checking in.