PDA

View Full Version : Ep. II toy previews

darth_mcbain
Jan 16th, 2002, 10:47:16 AM
If you haven't seen it, there is an image of The Reek on the official site at http://www.starwars.com/collecting/news/2002/01/news20020116.html

Now that this is on the official site, I wonder if it should be considered a spoiler? I'd say I was about 50-50 on spoilers - I got a few, but I didn't go crazy with them. I had heard of this creature though, and I think this is the first official word on it.

Anyway, it looks really cool to me - just makes me all the more anxious for this to come out!!!

Jedieb
Jan 17th, 2002, 10:04:20 AM
I have a thread in the B.O. and collecting forums that has a link to the Hasbro SW site. They've got pics of that beast, some speeders, vehicles, and figures. One of the vehicles is much more of a spoiler than the other toys because of the features it has. I don't consider them very big spoilers. I'll be buying most of them before the movie comes out so I'll see them anyway. What I'll try to do is not read the character bios until AFTER I see AOTC.

Gav Mortis
Jan 17th, 2002, 01:24:44 PM
I wouldn't consider it a spoiler either. I agree with you that it does look pretty cool. I bet it's about the size of a mouse now or something.

JMK
Jan 18th, 2002, 02:13:04 PM
I read a spoiler report on this creature a few months back, and I thought that it was going to look ridiculous, but after seeing a real preview of it, it looks really cool! :D