PDA

View Full Version : Notice To Those Who RP With Me

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 16th, 2002, 01:39:25 AM
Well, after much searching I have found a steady job, but I'll likely be working some intense hours (probably 40 a week) and just won't be around as much as I used to... so, you guys may not be hearing from me much in the next few weeks. Don't worry, as much as I'm sure you'd like to see my gone, it ain't gonna happen! ;) I'll make sure to get on for RPing once a day for an hour and do whatever I have to, and I'll be around usually late at night around 1:00AM - 4:00AM EST.

Sorry if I'm slowing anybody's RPs down... but If you have something you really feel you need me to post to, just PM me and I'll make sure to reply as soon as I get it. :)

Serena Laran
Jan 16th, 2002, 01:46:58 AM
Congrats on the job! And you BETTER RP in the threads with me. "Precious Objects" springs to mind ;)

Lady Vader
Jan 16th, 2002, 01:52:42 AM
Cograts and good luck on the new job, Jes! I hope you are able to continue some RPing, and if not always, then I'll just see ya on AIM or whatnot. Keep in touch! :)

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 16th, 2002, 12:02:55 PM
:x

Zasz Grimm
Jan 16th, 2002, 01:16:24 PM
Yes, do keep on replying to our thread my dear friend...

But have fun with your jobs, maybe I will see you late ant night or some stuff..

:)

Severen Morkonis
Jan 16th, 2002, 05:00:10 PM
i work 40 hours a week and go to colledge, i have time to post =-S

Gav Mortis
Jan 16th, 2002, 06:38:30 PM
Best of luck with the job! I know how hindering a job can be sometimes, but take it easy and enjoy yourself.

Cya when I cya. :)