PDA

View Full Version : I've been thinking...

Moltar
Jan 15th, 2002, 12:46:11 AM
Yes I know that around here thinking is very dangerous, but from time to time I think to clear out the cobwebs from my head....

Err, strike that Anyways I am thinking about doing a once a month Talk Show type deal like I did a few weeks ago. Because someone had a problem with it when I did it I'd like to know how much intrust there is for a monthly comedy type show, fight, ect...

Once a month isn't asking for much, and it really wouldn't be a disruption to the various RP's that are going around the board. In fact (if everyone posts to it) they would gain some confidence and post here more often. So what do you say, maybe once a month you all put down the swords of doom and have a little fun?

Darth Turbogeek
Jan 15th, 2002, 12:55:35 AM
First topic -

Has SWForums taken Cloning too far?

And believe me, that could be very funny if you ask Jeseth myself and Lady Mara. Jerry Springer has nothing like this ^_^

Eldrak Gruuhl
Jan 15th, 2002, 12:58:37 AM
:mad

I res.....emble that remark. :p

Darth Turbogeek
Jan 15th, 2002, 01:06:37 AM
Clone of a clone. Think how I feel

:x

Nupraptor
Jan 15th, 2002, 01:23:47 AM
:: considered making a clone of himself once, but thought better of it ::

Moltar
Jan 15th, 2002, 01:29:30 AM
I don't need to make any clones of myself! :p

But thanks for the intrust!

Saharia
Jan 15th, 2002, 01:40:39 AM
your right, thinking is dangerous. Just look at these guys.....

:b Personally I think the world would be a better place if there were a thousand clones of The wiggles. We'd all be very cheerful!

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 15th, 2002, 01:49:27 AM
According to the fleet rules as of 01/01/02 free thoughts are not allowed, unless they fall under the special "30 schones" rule.

Saharia
Jan 15th, 2002, 02:14:55 AM
Damn those rules, always have to spoil our fun and take away our rights. :mad :mad :mad

Who must I kill to reclaim my free thoughts?

Darth Viscera
Jan 15th, 2002, 02:22:58 AM
Originally posted by Jeseth Cloak
According to the fleet rules as of 01/01/02 free thoughts are not allowed, unless they fall under the special "30 schones" rule.

Sigh. I wrote those rules, and that is incorrect! You may have a free thought, provided you file for a permit with the Imperial Office of Control Freaks 90 days in advance.

Saharia
Jan 15th, 2002, 02:24:49 AM
:mad >D

rebellion time.

Darth Viscera
Jan 15th, 2002, 02:26:44 AM
*squashes the rebellion with a giant, rubber stamp. A stormtrooper clad in jackboots dusts up the remains of the rebellion, and the line advances one person*

Next!

Saharia
Jan 15th, 2002, 02:33:52 AM
ah, but the children of the revolution will always fight, no matter how futile it seems or how hard it is! WE shall overcome for the thoughts of freedom without big nosed, big headed authoritian consent!
I think the rubber stamp has a hole in it? :lol
how longs it been in the closet?

Darth Turbogeek
Jan 15th, 2002, 03:16:13 AM
FORCE FRYING PAN!!!

SMASH!!! BASH!!!! KERPOW!!!!

:: Imperials go flying and Viserca goes into orbit::

Free thought! Clone for everyone!!

Allright Saharia.... you are a worry. You know whom The Wiggles are. Either your an Aussie, or the USA or whereever you are is Wiggle infested too.

Edit : Aussie. Hello person in Melbourne :)

TheHolo.Net
Jan 15th, 2002, 03:32:38 AM
My kids watch the wiggles :x

America has been infested via video tape.

Saharia
Jan 15th, 2002, 03:52:04 AM
hello person in sydney. :)

the wiggles scare me!!!!!! They they they they...are more evil than sith!

Overly cheerful.
just wouldnt it be great if we were all overly cheerful. there would be no unhappiness in the world. perfect utopia!

aussie lands been infested to the point it cannot be cured.

hey, turbo, your not on my aim list. :mad

Im me this instant :p:p

Darth Turbogeek
Jan 15th, 2002, 04:33:48 AM
AIM : Darth Turbogeek for the lovely young lady in Melbourne.... hey, I dont see you on!

In my last job, there WORKED one of the Wiggles as a programmer. No, I'm not kidding. He's not one of the front men, he's the bass guitarist and he also dons the suits of Dorothy and The Big Red Car. Great bloke to know and he took a the ribbing about being a Wiggle with good humour.

Mister Forum, consider yourself lucky that you dont have Bananas in Pyjamas, the other great (?) Aussie children's show. And if you do..... I afraid you have no hope. They are more infectous than Wiggles and Teletubbies. Shoot your VCR NOW to save your sanity.

If everyone else has no idea what a Wiggle or a Banana in Pyjama is.... your lucky not to have children.

I have to tell this storry the aforementioned Wiggle told me. The Wiggles were an 80's pop band called The Cockroaches that had moderate success. When they were dumped by the teenage fans cause they weren't cool anymore, they languised in pubs for a few years, until one thought up the idea of doing a silly kids album. Unfortunantly for adults, it took off big time. Now you cant escape them. Anyway, the Wiggle was telling me The Cockroaches had played in some violent pubs, but it's nothing compared to the violence of 5000 pre-school children mobbing you at the same instant. He was telling me it was actually frightening and he feared for his life as he was mobbed. Trampled to death by toddlers he said - what a fitting way to die for a Wiggle.

Darth Viscera
Jan 15th, 2002, 05:17:50 AM
O_o

*shudders at the thought of the supposedly long-gone Bananas in Pajamas*

Alpha
Jan 15th, 2002, 02:17:26 PM
I always hated that show...

Live Wire
Jan 15th, 2002, 02:52:34 PM
I tell you kids shows today suck!

Oh got not bananas in pyjamas!! This threads making my head hurt.

Evil childrens shows....their creators should all be tortured and shipped of to a country whos name ends in stan!

Darth Viscera
Jan 15th, 2002, 02:53:55 PM
Pickelstan?

Moltar
Jan 15th, 2002, 08:08:05 PM
Uh, no I think thats his left foot....

Khan Surak
Jan 15th, 2002, 11:45:49 PM
I remember in the summer my sister used to wake me up and make me watch those shows with her. I recall one about this little girl with a pet monkey or something, and she has to get to grandma's house. And there's this map, with a bridge, a river, and a little house. And she keeps repeating,"Will you help us get to Grandma's house? Here, look at this map. See? Bridge...river.. grandma's house....bridge.. river.. grandma's house." And she must've said it 50 times over. I got so sick of it I ate myself a bowl of AppleJacks.

Sanis Prent
Jan 16th, 2002, 03:04:03 AM
WTF are the wiggles?

TheHolo.Net
Jan 16th, 2002, 03:05:47 AM
You don't want to know...:x

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 16th, 2002, 04:25:36 AM
The Wiggles are worse than Fosters.

At least you can throw up and rid your body of Fosters. There is no ridding your mind of the Wiggles once they get in.....

Lets just say Barney * 4

Darth Viscera
Jan 16th, 2002, 05:45:42 AM
Barney * 4, eh? *Thinks*

That gives me a perverse and evil plan to defame the purple beast once and for all! muwhahaha! I'll need a DNA sample, a cloning machine, a carton of cigarettes, 8 oz. of margerine, a Slip'n'Slide game, and a camcorder.

To the mall!

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 16th, 2002, 06:17:36 AM
That gives me a perverse and evil plan to defame the purple beast once and for all!

This is Barney we are talking about here. It's not possible to defamne that dinosaur any more unless it had an illict affair with Dorothy from the Wiggles, in the back seat of the Big Red Car.

Saharia
Jan 16th, 2002, 04:55:09 PM
Is dorothy the dinosaur related to jerrasic park (however its spelt) cause thats meant to be a scary movie. Meant.

OK< correction, the songs are scary and the dinasur and the pirate. They are probably all nice guys off the camera, like the woman of The Weakest Link has probably got nice bones in her body, off the camera.

imported_Firebird1
Jan 18th, 2002, 03:10:32 AM
Why the heck are we talking about an old lady's bones?

Scratch that, I don't want to know!

Then it's agreed, on the 27th of Jan we shall have another Talk Show!