PDA

View Full Version : To TSE and/or The Conclave

TheHolo.Net
Jan 14th, 2002, 01:26:28 AM
What is the status of your shipyards? Should the forum and the threads within it be removed or renamed?

I wanted to check with those involved before anything was done. Considering what I know of the Conclave and its current level of assets and resources, I am of the opinion that the forum should be removed, but wanted the opinions of those involved.

Darth Lynch
Jan 14th, 2002, 01:58:23 AM
TSE will be renaming or archiving the shipyard forum at TSE itself, so we definitely do not need any shipyard forum here at swfans.

What the conclave plans to do or if they wish to have it changed to them in due time dont know. Thats not a TSE thing so got no idea what will happen there.

They might however wish to maintain those threads that have happened in the future to prove the building of ships they have taken etc.

I'm sure an offical of the Conclave will post ASAP to clear up the matter or any questions and thus have this resolved.

Varlon Konrad
Jan 14th, 2002, 01:59:11 AM
Rename the forum, and at least keep the research thread, as it contains the information for all research begun (and to be continued) prior to the break away. As to the rest, I'll leave that up to Sumor.

Darth Lynch
Jan 14th, 2002, 02:06:19 AM
I know I said ASAP but one second later is ridiculouso_O

:lol

TheHolo.Net
Jan 14th, 2002, 02:19:54 AM
I'll wait to do anything until I get word from Sumor regarding it all, but as it stands intend to rename the forum and place a No current production in the description, until such time as the Conclave is able to use shipyards or whatnot.

Only reason I'm reconsidering removing the forum is the sheer number of military assets the Conclave already owns in the way of military hardware, though resources for said assets are dwindling rapidly.

As an aside, anyone who wishes to have an ezboard linked on SWFans is welcome to submit a Link on the portal page link section:

http://www.swforums.net/links.php

Once the link has been verified by an Admin, it will be allowed to be entered. Please try and place appropriate links for appropriate sections, and if other sections are required besides "Roleplaying", feel free to bring suggestions to the staff's attention via email, PM or a post in the communication forum.

Christopher Wysoki
Jan 14th, 2002, 02:47:10 AM
Once we've gotten ourselves established, I'm sure resources won't be too much a problem. Just closing off the forum to new topics until further notice would work just as well as removing the forum, IMO.

Sumor Rayial
Jan 14th, 2002, 12:13:54 PM
What you proposed sounds fine to me. We should be getting some resounces within the next week or so.

Daegal Murdoch
Jan 14th, 2002, 08:01:44 PM
Sounds good to me.

Syron Ward
Jan 14th, 2002, 11:05:43 PM
I might've missed this somewhere, but I'll ask anyway. So, TSE just abandoned their planets and so they're all independent? I mean, the planetary government of the worlds, if any, are controlling things now?

I'm asking because it makes sense if it took a while for a stable government to take hold after a planet's master suddenly upped and left. The planets left behind would be in a sort of chaotic state, yes?

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jan 14th, 2002, 11:11:50 PM
the way I see it, the conclave and those loyal to them, left the planets and left them in a state of chaos. So you are right, in my mind, I could still see loyal soldiers on the planets that belonged to TSE.... most probably left depends on how many defected =P

Darth Lynch
Jan 14th, 2002, 11:19:08 PM
Total and utter chaos yes.

No doubt there.

Most planets are probably looking at massive riots, disruptions in the economy yadda yadda......all that fun stuff when a government is suddely gone or taken out by force.

Pretty much one of those scenes.

Could be war lords, gangs etc fighting for control.

Some of this will probably be addressed in a thread soon, hate having loose ends so shall tie some of this up soon to give a good description of whats going on and hopefully that'll create a few opportunites for some to take it from there and create their own stories whatever they may be.

Syron Ward
Jan 14th, 2002, 11:24:49 PM
Yes, complete and total chaos! Mwuahahahahahahahhh...! :evil

:| I mean.. no, how horrible. Someone please think of the children.

Sumor Rayial
Jan 14th, 2002, 11:27:17 PM
What Jedah said is pretty much right. Except anything that could be destroyed by remote was. That includes all orbital defenses (minus one or two that malfunctioned if the NR or TGE wanted to make their threads more interesting), all planetary based cannons (laser and ion). Some of the things that would still be intact but suddenly without a high command would be garrisons, ground based fighters, and a few other things.

Syron Ward
Jan 14th, 2002, 11:34:35 PM
Alright, I see now. The garrisons might still be existing, just without a superior system officer or something like that.

I am guessing that all holonet or forms of communication off-planet have been destroyed as well? Not counting fighters and transports.

Varlon Konrad
Jan 15th, 2002, 12:27:04 AM
There's still a bit of TSE "hardware" left on the planets, but I think that they won't be too happy with the new "owners" coming in to set up shop.

Telan Desaria
Jan 16th, 2002, 01:26:38 PM
So the Empire May face some small amounts of Sith Remnant forces, without heavy weaponry and a command structure in their bid to retake several key worlds?

PS-Would someone give me a link to the Conclave webpage?

Varlon Konrad
Jan 16th, 2002, 02:29:54 PM
You've got the idea, Telan. Get ahold of Jedah if you want to know more information about it.

As for the Conclave website, it's currently undergoing construction.