PDA

View Full Version : For the Jedi and himself...(Taking of Zhar system)(open)

Alpha
Jan 13th, 2002, 12:01:48 AM
Satine Capashen stands on the bridge of the heavy warship Tolaria, watching as the starlines form back into single pinpricks, signalling the end of a hyperspace trip.

"Sir," a crew-man says to the Jedi Knight, "We've arrived in the Zhar system. Heading up on target now."

"Good, signal the fleet, and have them spread out, sending our builders out to both of the moons. I want mineral deposit information within the hour, and mines set up at those locales within this week."

"Yessir." With that, the crew-man got to work relaying the orders, and getting everything prepped for launch.

"Tactical?"

"Yessir?"

"We will launch our supplies and things, and then we will be going to patrol around this system. Activate the shields, and fold out the armor and wings. Arm our weapons."

"Aye-sir."

Satine allows himself a smile, and sits down in his command chair, leaning back, and watching.

Darth Viscera
Jan 13th, 2002, 12:56:54 AM
OOC: Can I see a list of ships you have at Zhar?

Alpha
Jan 13th, 2002, 01:11:19 AM
{OOC:A rather small fleet:

1 Hapan Battle Dragon
1 Nova Cruiser
1 Quasar Fire Cruiser (Modified for carrier duty)
12 HLAF-500
18Miy'til fighters
12 Blastboat
12 B-Wings
12 E-Wings
14 Pyro-Gx Attack Craft (Check the GJO Shipyards for the stats on this one)

And yes I know this isn't much of a fleet to fight with. I'm guessing that TGE would also be busy with taking the other planets, and quelling small uprisings, that they would ignore this out of the way system. :)

Sean Piett
Jan 13th, 2002, 01:44:37 AM
OOC:
ISD2 Exeter
VSD3 Triad
Hammer class Light Cruiser Indiko
Fire-class Light Frigate Kotiate
Fire-class Light Frigate Leonides
Fire-class Light Frigate Malice
Fire-class Light Frigate Nihil
Fire-class Light Frigate Nitsa
Fire-class Light Frigate Prentioch
Constrainer-class Interdiction Picket Riesa

You guessed wrong. Sorry. Nothing personal.

IC:

Imperial Star Destroyers packed more muscle than anything their size. They were seen and known from across vast areas of space, and to see the hulking wedge lumbering at it's own meticulous pace: that was worth fear. The sort of fear that doesn't shame you, because you know it belongs there, deep in your heart.

Exeter was only special for a Star Destroyer in that it was, indeed, a Star Destroyer. With Victory-Class Star Destroyer Triad at it's heels, Exeter was no average threat. The mighty ship tore out of hyperspace, it's inertia working with mighty engines toward the Jedi Alpha and his fleet.

Delteon Sector Star Destroyer Group Four was ready to immobilize the Jedi presence on Zhar.

Imperial officer Sean Piett had come personally. This was, after all, a Jedi they were dealing with. Jedi presented a more favorable fight than Sith. He was happy that Keyhole and his Diktat's orders carried him here.

Upon his order, Interdiction Picket Reisa's gravity traps kicked in, pinning Alpha and his fleet to the wall. The only way out was through the New Order. "Hail the Jedi. Patch him to me, visually. Move in frigates Nitsa and Prentioch from our starboard and ready the other four. Prepare to obliterate the Tolaria."

While the captain rallied off orders in a similar manner, the Jedi's young face appeared before Sean Piett.

"A knife to your throat, Jedi. There is escape only in death. Die, and be free."

Darth Turbogeek
Jan 13th, 2002, 06:18:55 AM
OOC : Question is being posted about something that is a concern to me. Please read at OOC.

Alpha
Jan 13th, 2002, 09:44:11 PM
Satine curses over the line, making the Fleet Commander wince as he heard words he didn't even know existed.

"Ah. I suppose a peaceful settlement is out of the question?"

Pressing some buttons on his command chair, Satine relays a call for the rest of his fleet to rendevouz (sp?) with Tolaria, and, at the same time extending the second layer or armor on his ship, and reinforcing the shields. He also dropds the docking bay shields long enough to launch the fighters contained inside.

Within minutes, Satine's entire fleet, and all it's fighters were launched, in a defensive posture instead of offensive.

"Look, Piett, I know I can't win this time..."

Zara Drecker
Jan 16th, 2002, 05:15:03 PM
".... and finally gentlemen and ladies, TSE has had a major breakaway. You can see the details in the datapad provided.

As of now, sections of the fleet are out to take back some of those planets that TSE left behind. Your job is to get most back into the freedom of the New Republic. Any questions?"

"Yeah, one. Who the frell gave us this information?"

"We dont know, it came in a week before the now ex-TSE fleet defected. We are trying to find out who is the head of the defection"

--

Zara rubbed her eyes, tired from staring at the holo for too many hours.

"So what's our main target?"

"This one. We are taking Defender and Argus 1 to scare the **** out of that one. The majority of the fleet is coming with us. We are also send ing a small force of a dozen Star Destroyers with their supports that were attached to Arcan IV fleet to check out Zhar. It's a gas giant that is practically useless except tofr the TSE base there. Okay?"

The officers nodded.

"Okay, lets do it. This is not a drill people. I want us at our main target in 48 hours. Final jump will be in 22 hours. Got it?"

--

The Star Destroyer Vapor, with it's Captain Tro-lo Jo'p, waited until the main NRSF fleet disappeared from the staging zone, before turning to his XO.

"Seems there is a small task force that should be there before us. I dont see why we have to waste our time, not when everyone else is going for a real target"

"I know sir, but this is from Ackbar himself. He must have a reason to want us out there."

"Well, whatever the bloody hell it is, I want to have a word to that fish when we are done. I want us burning ether in two hours so we get this over and done with"

Alpha
Jan 16th, 2002, 07:19:15 PM
Satine shuts off his comm system before Piett can reply, and activates ship to ship, and intraship comm channels. He speaks over them with a voice seemingly much older than the 14 year old im command.

"Attention Dragon Fleet personell, this is Satine. Prepare for boarding, in case they get any ideas out there. Dragoons--" Satine says, reffering to his elite troops, of which there were about a dozen on each ship--"Grab your gear, and prepare for defense. You'll be the first line of it on the ships. Good luck, and let's give these guys a fight they'll remember!"