PDA

View Full Version : Consolodation: Musician's Last Lyric

Aurelias Kazaar
Jan 12th, 2002, 07:46:43 PM
The information on the bounty came over the wire about three hours ago, the writing on the computer screen said, as the black haired man watched it, Gorgja wants 20,000 for this one. I know it's not your usual bounty so I'll reduce my take from 10 to 5%.

"You're too kind, Rizzy," Aurelias Kazaar scowled as he read the screen. Finishing a small glass of bourbon, he turned towards the Nav Computer and started typing in coordinates.

Di'rin R'ahn was a Bith musician. And apparently damn good at it too. So good, Gorgja the Hutt had hired him to play at the graduation of his nephew from school. But R'ahn had decided to ignore the gig and play instead for Gorgja's chief rival. Enraged, Gorgja had set a bounty of 20,000 creds on delivery of the Bith to his house by the graduation time.

The problem was, the Bith Musician arrived at the rival's house four days early...with apparently reinforcements. One of the best duo of brother bounty hunters out there, Frin and Jeph Hawdeez, as bodyguards. The fortress itself was rather hard to infiltrate as well. Built in the stone mountains of Tattoine, the large metal structure built near where Jawas and Tusken Raiders waited for wayward droids or travelers. Another rumor had it, the crime lord paid Tuskens in food to guard the place. But Kazaar cared less for rumors, only cash.

Kazaar finished typing coordinates, then turned as another message came across the screen.

Gorgja really wants this guy, Kazz. I suggest you go and find 'im fast.

Aurelias typed a quick message: I'm headed to Tattooine now. Tell Gorgja I'll do it for 25 not 20.

He closed subspace transmissions, then checked to make sure his course was typed in. When he was satisfied, Kazaar let hyperspace take him, then closed his eyes for a brief nap.