PDA

View Full Version : Major Annoucement concerning TSE

Darth Lynch
Jan 11th, 2002, 02:00:35 AM
On behalf of TSE I'm here to annouce due to events transpired in this thread http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11607 in storytelling we have a rebellion of sorts that is ending in the departure of our fleets under the banner and rule of the Conclave. Our planet defenses will be rendered destroyed as well.

Once this is done TSE will abandon those worlds to maintain its base only on the homeworld TSE HQ etc currently resides upon. Our goal is to focus upon a more "Sith" like approach instead of the area that fleets play a role in which is more of an Imp thing.

This is being done so we can focus on what TSE was first made for, not Imperial or fleet battle but the legacy of the Sith. What it is to be a Sith and act as one. To train as one.

Issues concerning fleets have had its share of trouble, bickering and overall headaches involved with them, we rather if those who want to focus on fleets enjoy everything that has with them. We are Sith first so thats what we plan to focus on.

We have already checked with an admin at swfans and this is all already agreed upon, TSE will now invoke the "TBH" rule that has it claiming its home on an planet/asteroid/otherwise so that it will not be involved in any more fleet battles. This gives us the chance to work on the Sith aspect as stated before and not worry about fleets or such wars, that is a field best suited for other groups, not TSE. All planets currently held by TSE are essentially up for grabs save that of the TSE homeworld which is protected by the rule stated abover where fleet warefare is concerned.

The reasoning behind this will ensure TSE can get back to basics and plan and work as Sith as we should be. To be what we joined for and strike fear into others by launching attacks or creating RP plots with each other which willl be focused more heavily on in the future.

That is all, have a good day:)

Nupraptor
Jan 11th, 2002, 02:06:04 AM
I, for one, think its a good idea. :)

Darth Turbogeek
Jan 11th, 2002, 02:10:52 AM
WHOAH.

Now this is a serious WTF.

Good luck on this. Sounds like a good idea to me.

Ysanne Isard
Jan 11th, 2002, 02:15:15 AM
Yes, this might be a very good thing for all. :)

Arya Ravenwing
Jan 11th, 2002, 02:46:46 AM
Ooh, does this mean that TGE has no one to fight now? Viscera, better go after the NR then ;)

Darth Viscera
Jan 11th, 2002, 02:46:51 AM
Could you post (or link) to a list of planets that TSE held pre-Conclave?

ReaperFett
Jan 11th, 2002, 08:51:07 AM
wooooooooo! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeah! You're becoming even more SIthy!!!!!!!!!! :)

Congrats and good luck

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 11th, 2002, 09:11:59 AM
Originally posted by Darth Turbogeek
Now this is a serious WTF.No kidding...

;; Is still very taken back by this sudden announcement. ;;

Best of luck! :)

Varlon Konrad
Jan 11th, 2002, 12:42:42 PM
Originally posted by Darth_Viscera
Could you post (or link) to a list of planets that TSE held pre-Conclave?
Go check the first Planetary and Fleet assets thread. The only planet I can think of that became TSE property between then and now was Garqi.

Darth Viscera
Jan 11th, 2002, 02:18:37 PM
Alright, so Conclave planets:

Hensara System
Dilonexa system
Alzoc
Bakura
Bespin
Bseto
Byss
Dubrillion
Kessel
Cilpar
Fondor
Gandle Ott
Indikir
Jeyell
Munto Codru
Nepe
Ord Mantell
Orellon
Procopia
Swedlan
Tana
Timbra Ott
Vycynith
Xa Fel
Zhar
Talsea
Garqi

-1 for the TSE HQ.

Varlon Konrad
Jan 11th, 2002, 02:41:17 PM
If you actually read the Conclave thread, you'd see that that list is off by, oh, every planet :| They're taking Exodus from TSE space entirely (or what was once TSE space). So they have no planetary assets what so ever at this moment.

Darth Viscera
Jan 11th, 2002, 02:45:54 PM
I did read the thread. I acknowledge the fact that the writers of the thread understand better than the mere readers how the plot will eventually turn out.

So who owns the aforementioned planets?

Varlon Konrad
Jan 11th, 2002, 02:58:22 PM
*Smacks his forehead*

Use your head for a change, Viscera. I'm not the local help desk for newbies (or experianced players). If TSE doesn't own them, and the Conclave doesn't, or the NR, or TSO, etc. etc. etc., then who naturally does? .____.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jan 11th, 2002, 03:06:52 PM
Isn't Ord Mantell property of the Sha family, not TSE?

Varlon Konrad
Jan 11th, 2002, 03:18:15 PM
Ah, yes. :| Forgot that.

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 11th, 2002, 03:42:25 PM
Originally posted by Varlon Konrad
*Smacks his forehead*

Use your head for a change, Viscera. I'm not the local help desk for newbies (or experianced players). If TSE doesn't own them, and the Conclave doesn't, or the NR, or TSO, etc. etc. etc., then who naturally does? .____. No need to get retentive about it Konrad. :p It's dangerous to assume things.

Sumor Rayial
Jan 11th, 2002, 03:58:53 PM
To clear things up.

The Conclave Saga is not over, there is going to be soem events happening that will explain why I said Imperial styled group in my post.

I ask that people give us some time (approximately a week) to begin the second thread in which things will hopefully become a lot more clear.

As for planets. It was decided to forfiet all TSE planets and start fresh. As Var said, right now we have no planet but that wil change over the next little while.l

ReaperFett
Jan 11th, 2002, 04:00:15 PM
Varlon, how did he know that there wasnt some new group appearing to control them, like a TSE breakaway? Vis, its good you thought to ask

Varlon Konrad
Jan 11th, 2002, 04:19:30 PM
Because it would have been announced as well :P

Aaron Belargic
Jan 11th, 2002, 04:22:29 PM
Or so you think... :)

Helenias Evenstar
Jan 11th, 2002, 07:22:21 PM
I will like to make one point. IF Dubrillion was a planet taken by the merger of TSE abd RSO, the name is incorrect. It is Debrillion.

And now it seems like a good time to reprise a character of old.

Gav Mortis
Jan 11th, 2002, 07:43:24 PM
This is certainly an interesting and appropriate change of approach for TSE. I think it's a great idea, best of luck. :)

DarthHERA
Jan 11th, 2002, 11:38:24 PM
I think this is great!

wonderbah simply. :)