PDA

View Full Version : Official Announcement: New Group

Sumor Rayial
Jan 11th, 2002, 01:59:26 AM
With the completion of this (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11607) thread, I would like to officially announce the creation of the Imperial styled group The Conclave.

For those that have not read the thread yet, the new group will be initially comprised of what is now the former fleets of TSE.

The group is still somewhat in it's infancy both IC and OOC, and more of the story behind it will be developed over the next few weeks in a series of RPs.

Posting this in this name so I don't have to constantly switch names to post in this thread. I play Gerrard M. Vinson.

Darth Lynch
Jan 11th, 2002, 02:36:17 AM
You traitors!

You'll get yours!

You and all your little dogs!

Your kittens too!

All your bases belong to US dagnabit

:shootin
:headbash
:mneh

Darth Viscera
Jan 11th, 2002, 02:49:21 AM
Welcome back to RP Summs (errr Gerrard) :) I look forward to vaping you in the near future. :D

Strider
Jan 11th, 2002, 02:53:33 AM
Muhahaha...... I like this. Yes I like this, although a little fast making me do weird stuff, but I'll manage......

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 11th, 2002, 09:03:08 AM
Truness. ^_^

Varlon Konrad
Jan 11th, 2002, 12:44:38 PM
Originally posted by Darth_Viscera
Welcome back to RP Summs (errr Gerrard) :) I look forward to vaping you in the near future. :D
If you can find and catch us, Viscera ;)

And for the record, I'm Wysoki. And if you're wondering about the name, it's a play on my RL name with "high" in Polish instead of my RL last name of Highe.

Daegal Murdoch
Jan 13th, 2002, 03:06:08 PM
Also for the record, I play Braeden Taman. As for the name...well I don't quite remember why I named him that. :p

Sanis Prent
Jan 13th, 2002, 04:18:27 PM
I wonder if those Cizerack guys have any "exclusive trade agreement" ready to be signed? :p

Daegal Murdoch
Jan 14th, 2002, 12:21:37 AM
:lol