PDA

View Full Version : Most anticipated film poll: Help Star Wars!

imported_QuiGonJ
Jan 6th, 2002, 01:07:13 PM
theForce.net has pointed out a poll at http://www.ign.com/ where Two Towers is beating AOTC as the most anticipated film of 2002. So, as part of our duties as SW fans, please head over and help demonstrate the power of the Force! :)

BUFFJEDI
Jan 6th, 2002, 03:48:00 PM
did my part:)

what I'm really shocked about is how low(although 3rd) spider-man is doing.

darth_mcbain
Jan 6th, 2002, 10:43:01 PM
Did my civic duty... As of my post Ep. II is still behind The Two Towers about 32% to 27% (but of course, without knowing how many people have voted those percentages don't help all that much)... Go and cast your votes...

Jedi Master Carr
Jan 7th, 2002, 12:09:51 AM
I voted yesterday, and I just checked its the same as Mcbain reported it. I think the Two Towers is so high because the FOTR is still fresh (I can't wait for it myself) and the reason why Spiderman is so low (12%) is because the poll is dominated by LOTR and SW which makes up about 60% of the opinion. What I can't believe is that Resident Evil is fourth? Is there that large of fan base to give it 9% of the vote, I mean I love the games but the movie looks terrible to me and I would rather watch every thing else on this list (except AP3 don't get me started on that and the Scorpion King which is almost last thank god)

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 7th, 2002, 01:04:46 AM
I voted TTT.

cause that's my honest opinion

Jedi Master Carr
Jan 7th, 2002, 01:14:18 AM
I am looking foward to the both actually, though because AOTC comes first I want to see that the most right now and then I will begin my wait for TTT.

darth_mcbain
Jan 7th, 2002, 11:23:40 AM
As of this morning, it looks like Ep II has actually lost some ground... Come on people, if you are true SW fans, cast those votes for Ep. II. Actually, I agree with Carr - LOTR is really hot right now and to be honest, I can't wait for The Two Towers, but I also can't wait for Ep. II and that's what got my vote. It will be a tough poll - both movies will be really highly anticipated.