PDA

View Full Version : Moltar

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 4th, 2002, 07:33:49 PM
http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11593

That is kind of degarding to the roleplaying environment in my opinion. To have a bit of fun in the OOC forum is one thing, but to bring it to the RP forum is kind of silly and brings down the standards. Could I convince you to have that thread deleted?

Hector Lien
Jan 4th, 2002, 09:15:52 PM
Eh...read this

http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11594

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 4th, 2002, 10:01:41 PM
I did read that... it's just that the funny kind of ridiculous stuff isn't really roleplaying and in my opinion belongs in the OOC forum.

Varlon Konrad
Jan 4th, 2002, 10:27:29 PM
And you haven't complained about the pointless fight thread for what reason (although under your logic, should be the same) why?

Moltar
Jan 5th, 2002, 12:25:58 AM
I'm sorry it doesn't live up to you high standard of RPing Jeseth. But I hate to tell you this, but the battle ground was not always like this. Basicaly I'm not going to make this a long story, but I'll tell you a secret. So I can't take a comical approch to this, I can't help liven up the place?

Look I'm not perfect as a writer, but I have come a very long way. And I'm sorry to say this, but I refuse to sit there and wait for someone to edit my work, give me feed back, and then tell me it sucks. I'm sorry but I've been very patiant and if I needed help then I would use a dictonary or even break out my MLA handbook! I'm so sorry if the content wasn't very good, but I try to take a comical look at things. I thought that was comedy. I thought that it would help let people relax and do some funny stuff. There was no political motivation behind it, there was no suspession behind it. It didn't break any of the standards, any of the rules. Given I said that the only way to stop the show was to basicaly kill Moltar, but since he is a cartoon character and not a Star Wars one it would be like an anvil falling on Bugs Bunny, basicaly one that I could as a running joke!

Look I know the way things are right now are tense, but if you can't stop be so serious all the time, you'll burn yourself out. I know I've reached the that point before, and I never want to go there again nore do I want anyone else to go there either.

Basicaly, I'm tired of the fighting. And I don't see why you all don't take it out onto the battlefield. Why not RP it out? If your going to fight like this heck you might as well take it out there!

I'm sorry if you see that thread as smut, a dirty thing, or something that demeans the standards that you follow. But I wanted it to show that we can relax, so I will not ask for it to be removed.

Jehova Eaven
Jan 5th, 2002, 12:29:06 AM
I have no problem with it, though the Moltar account should be mine. Its similiar to my Mama Mashpatatoes, which should have been a Jedi.....

Nupraptor
Jan 5th, 2002, 12:40:59 AM
From my perspective, I don't really have a problem with a silly thread in the Roleplaying forum, every now and again. So long as (and I stress this) there isn't an abundance of them. Moltar isn't posting in someone else's thread and thereby disrupting a "serious" RP: he started his own thread which can easily be ignored if you don't like it.

Moltar
Jan 5th, 2002, 12:47:40 AM
???

Wha...

Ok, you think I made this account as a serious character?

No, I made it so I could have some fun. He's not even a SW character! A few months ago I would of been roasted over an open fire for that! Heaven forbid I make him a Sayijn Vampire and have him leap tall buildings!

Look I'm not giving you the character.

Gerald Tarrant
Jan 5th, 2002, 12:53:53 AM
Mr. Moltar is obviously a sock puppet, like yours truly. :) We're not technically allowed. But generally, as long as we behave, no one seems to mind. :angel

vBulletin
Jan 5th, 2002, 12:57:59 AM
We aren't technically allowed!!!! :eek

The horror!!!!!

~dies~

Ummmmm wait, I can't do that. It will destroy the whole place.

~lives but in terror~

Moltar
Jan 5th, 2002, 01:04:23 AM
No kidding, asking me for the Moltar account is like me asking for the Can of WTF account. There is no reason for you to have it. I'm sorry if I caused you to not have all the SGC2C characters. I'm sorry if I use it in a way you don't like. But face it, you would only turn it into a real character and I don't want that to happen to Moltar.

Gerald Tarrant
Jan 5th, 2002, 01:10:23 AM
I couldn't even begin to do Gerald Tarrant justice, so I don't bother trying.:rollin

Moltar
Jan 5th, 2002, 01:11:47 AM
Well, ok...

No one said you had to be good to play a character....

I'm not! And I still play my own character!

vBulletin
Jan 5th, 2002, 01:14:33 AM
Everyone here just uses me :cry

And then they don’t even bother to call me the next day. :mad

Gerald Tarrant
Jan 5th, 2002, 01:16:35 AM
How would you answer the phone? :huh

Can of WTF
Jan 5th, 2002, 01:18:20 AM
:: Begins to wonder how the Can will answer the phone himself::

Moltar
Jan 5th, 2002, 01:21:09 AM