PDA

View Full Version : Lock Down: Snow Drift (TGE)

Severen Morkonis
Jan 4th, 2002, 12:25:42 PM
The computer screen flashed from one codeing base to the next in front of my eyes, the HGL codeing working perfectly to my top experience,i had broken into the Empires data base before, and i was going to do it again for TSE, i was the best in the galaxy and renound to break into any lock down formality, any citon based lock,time locks,cam locks,beta locks. and since the last time i had broken into TGE's data computer they happend to up there security.

Mr. Khendon Sevon had relocaited all the security proticals and changed the passwords from 6 digit to 11 digit slot passwords, 6 digits took me what?..30 minutes...11 digits took to long...however i came prepaired, my new Micro 6000 Pawword scramberler, that the big softwere companies such as prent soft use just in case they need to find out as PW there locked out off...it was the newest version...top of the line...it should bloody work it cost me 14000 creds...

Password 1 Required To Access Outter Security Section.

The First Security Lock Down was first, what i had done was pure magic, i had linked to the Staff General Office main outter wall data base "For Staff Only" HA!...Khendon was proboly to blind to notice this way in..silly man so bloody easy to.

I plugged the Micro Breaker into the line and started to crack the outter lock...

4********63

' Here goes nothing'

Aurelias Kazaar
Jan 5th, 2002, 04:38:02 PM
It always seemed it was a bar, when everything happened to Kazaar. Whether it be a fight, a bounty, or even a new ship.

This time, he sat in a dank hole of a cantina playing a game of sabacc against two Rodians and a three-eyed Gran who seemed more drunk than the rest. High stakes it wasn't, but there was atleast 1,000 creds on the table and even more in the sabacc pot.

Enough creds for some new weapory and some upgrades to The Dutchman[/i], Aurelias thought as he stared at his cards.

The Five of Coins, Mistress of Sabers, the Seven of Coins, and the Smuggler all stared back at him.

The bounty hunter stared at the aliens. The Gran's face shone in delight, his drunken eyes unfocussed and bleary. Kazaar's brown eyes said nothing as he looked at the two Rodians, both of their faces unreadable.

Sighing, Kazaar set all but the Seven of Coins down on the table discarding all of them. The next three cards made his spirits rise.

A Two of Sabers, Three of coins, and an Dark Jedi met his eyes. He had Pure Sabacc

Smiling, he raised the bets 30 creds, then was happy when the shifting allowed him to lose nothing. When it was his turn to call he smirked,

"Read 'em and weep."

Groans came from the two Rodians, as Aurelias took the pot worth atleast 2,000 creds. But the Gran was not impressed. He shuffled up to Kazaar and in broken Basic slurred,

"You c-c-he-e-ea-t-t-t, h-h-h-hunt-t-t-errrrrr."

"Ah go frell yourself," Kazaar took a drink of his bourbon then lit his cigarillo. In cantinas like this dump, he preferred the smaller cigars. Easier to get rid of in a fight.

The Gran snarled, then pulled a vibroblade.

"M-m-ay-be-e-e-e m-my b-b-b-lad-d-de willlll for-r-r-ssse you t-t-to r-r-r-recons-s-sder-r-r-r..."

Bloody hell Aurelias thought as he began moving his hand towards his blaster.

"You ch-ch-cheat-t-t-t," the drunken alien sputtered the knife inching dangerously close to Kazaar's face.

"I don't, but if you makes you feel better," Kazaar smashed the bag of creds into the Gran's face, watching it impact and send the large alien down.

"La offa!" two voices said behind Kazaar, as he ducked a hail of blaster fire. The Rodians had begun firing at him, thinking they were stopping a cheater.

The bounty hunter dove behind the bar, then brought his own blaster out. He was picking targets, as a full on bar fight began.

Ducking the fist of a rather angry Ithorian, Kazaar cursed, then blasted the alien to bits.

This wasn't worth it.

TGE Naval Officer
Jan 5th, 2002, 05:59:11 PM
Somewhere In A Remote Imperial Outpost...

Several operations officers turned from their displays as the lock down controls all began to respond to remote interference. The black clad Imperials began to flip a few switches for manual operations and found that they didn't have much success. "Relay all information to the Captain and begin a trace," said one of the higher ranking men, pounding his fist on the control board. Another officer ran out of the dimly lit room, stepping away from the maw of blinking control lights and switches, and engaging in a brief communication feed with Captain Aldren. The alcove that was etched into the wall before him came to life with particles of faded light.

The shining blue specter addressed the helmeted officer, his voice formal and curt. "Yes?"

"Captain Aldren, we've lost control of the lock down mechanisms. We've set out a crew to manually set them back into place. A trace has been initiated."

"I will double security. Get those protocols repaired, quickly. Admiral Hexes will be here soon. We don't need this sort of fiasco falling upon our hands."

"As you wish, Sir." The operations officer bowed as the shining figure faded away into nothingness, then rose to return to the operations deck. He entered the dark abyss, and his eyes began to adjust quickly. The teams were already well underway in their task of manually reconfiguring the ship's systems. In a matter of minutes, Sieken found himself locked out of The Galactic Empire's systems, and traced.

Captain Aldren sneered when the reports came back to him. The trace had linked back to an Imperial world. That was excellent news. "Dispatch a company of troopers to the site immediately!" Junior officers hammered away at their controls, relaying messages as the Captain looked on with rage. The Admiral would be most displeased if he arrived, only to find that the slicer had been allowed to escape.

Back where Sieken supposedly sat, only ten minutes following his being locked out of the Imperial systems, there was a clattering outside of his make-shift home. "You in there, open up!" The voice clicked on and off, a very radio-quality sound carrying it through the door. Another few seconds, and suddenly a blast of fire penetrated the edges of the door, working its way up and around the frame. They were going to cut their way in. Outside there were one-hundred-eight storm troopers positioned, all of them equipped with a variety of weapons for this capture.

Aurelias Kazaar
Jan 6th, 2002, 12:01:17 AM
Don't know why I get myself into this... Kazaar put his thoughts to rest as he shot two humans attempting to hit him with two barstools. They fell, their bodies colliding with each other as they hit the ground.

The black-haired bounty hunter ducked beneath the bar, reloading his blasters.

*CRASH!*

Aurelias watched as the three-eyed Gran smashed into the drinks right above him. The slack body fell, causing more ruckus as it settled on the dirty floor of the cantina, booze falling all around him. Just to ensure the alien's unconciousness, Kazaar smashed a beer bottle over his three eyes.

He cursed as he picked the alien's discarded vibroblade up from the floor.

"Come to Ylesia, have a few laughs and a few drinks. Utter, rubbish!" he cursed again as he saw the bar room brawl was showing no signs of going away.

A blaster shot caught him in the arm as the two Rodians finally found their target. Kazaar fell to the ground pain shooting up his left arm. The two Rodians stood over him, what looked like grins on their face.

Aurelias threw a vibroblade into one of green aliens' throats. It fell back into the crowd, while the other stood over him, beginning to squeeze the trigger on its blaster.

Son of a BITH!

Severen Morkonis
Jan 6th, 2002, 06:56:45 AM
I looked to my left as a light bleep and a small red light flashed sounded,the imp troops had barged there way into my little mug hutt on tattoine, how nice of them. As there broke in they triped a wire gaurding a door giving them time to enter the liveing space as a holo message sprang to life.

The light blue hazey image lept up from the base of the device, as a figure with a black balaclava and a device that could change his voice into a low growling sound.

It always pains me gentlemen to see such disrespect for real life...you think i could possibly be this stupid?, No i dont think so...you thought i did not account for a trace?...get your damn blasters and little cocky attitudes out of this house....

The Holo message flickerd off and a small device fliped open with a number counter on the dial..all the gaurds could simply do was look at eatchother

The bomb not only sent hails of shrapnel at all the Imperal gaurds but exploded at the same time, makeing the whole house explod into a ball of fire, the men inside were simply turned to dust within milli seconds the men outside were burnt badly and so on and so forth...before i coulf watch more the camara was ingulfed with flaims.

Back at my computer i could only simply grin wildly at the past few minutes actions, and carry on with my job the officers at there unknown location thought they had locked me out of the first lock down mechinisem...umm...nope...they simply closed the accsess route out, but that could simply be done by switching of the breaker....were these people propoly trained?...it seemed not.

My breaker finaly cut in and added me to the main slip stream of the board operators, simply makieng it seem i was on of there workers in the building...a pretty easy ploy i thought as i made my way through there pages...

Amethyst Hart
Jan 6th, 2002, 07:20:02 PM
As the Rodian began to squeeze the trigger on his blaster he suddenly found his head detached from his body. He slumped forward, falling on top of Kazaar. When the wounded Bounty Hunter finally shoved the decapitated alien off of him he saw who it was that had helped him. It was Amethyst, and she had her hand stretched out to him.

"I didn't invite you here so that you could get yourself into trouble Aurelias," said Amethyst as she smiled down at him and pulled him to his feet, "your injured," she said as she noticed the blaster wound on his arm. A concerned look crossed her face then guilt followed by annoyance, "I can't take you anywhere," she joked, replacing the negative emotion with a casual smile. Sighing slightly she looked around the now ravaged cantina and began to look toward the door, placing her arm around Kazaar and holding him close.

"Stay close to me," she whispered, "I think I can get us out of here without anyone noticing," Amethyst narrowed her eyes slightly, giving the impression that she was concentrating on something extremely difficult then after a few moments turned around and began to walk confidently through the crowds of fighting people. They were surprisingly oblivious to her and Kazaar's presence and the two were able to exit the cantina without incident.

"We'll head to my place," said Amethyst decidedly as she and Kazaar boarded her transport, "at least then we can take care of that arm."

Aurelias Kazaar
Jan 6th, 2002, 08:14:46 PM
"My hero," Kazaar muttered as the two left the cantina.

"You were late, Hart. Been watching for your pretty face for over two hours," the bounty hunter managed a smile as the white skinned beauty led them through the streets of Yslesia.

Aurelias watched as the other bounty hunter led him to her apartment over looking the city on the Hutt-world. It was a cozy apartment, rather spartan in accomodations but made for two.

Her sister 'ere?

Amethyst set the wounded bounty hunter down, then handed a bottle of bourbon to him. Nodding, Kazaar took it then drank from the bottle.

"So why ya call me 'ere? Oh and 'ere's part of my winnin' at the game. Figgured this'll pay for medical expenses."

Kazaar took another swig and waited.

TGE Naval Officer
Jan 10th, 2002, 10:03:58 PM
"Sir," a storm trooper came to life before Captain Aldren's eyes, shimmering and blue. The holographic feed was slightly broken, flickering in and out as the voice came through, just barely audible. Behind the trooper there could be some what looked like smoke and fire, "it was a trap. The location was rigged with detonators." The image began to clear up slightly, and the singes upon the troopers white armor became apparent. "Whoever was here left long before our arrival."

Captain Aldren turned white and ghostly pale. Zorin's shuttle had dropped into the atmosphere only a few seconds ago. "Lieutenant," he yelled, turning around quickly to face a younger man with a black mustache, "are the systems all cleared?"

The storm trooper's shimmering image was still awaiting further orders as the young officer responded. "Captain, all systems check out. Whatever interference we received earlier had ceased."

The Captain swallowed and caught his breath, then turned to the storm trooper's holo-projection. "Stay on alert until I contact you again." The white armored soldier nodded visibly and shut off the communication. Sirens blared, signaling the coming of Admiral Zorin Hexes.

Severen Morkonis
Jan 11th, 2002, 06:07:32 AM
I rubbed my goaty concidering on options, where to go, what to see, it was like beaing in a theme park...so much to see a smiled lightly

I looked at there technology updates screen, packed full to the brim with Khendons new drawing board desined tech, most of it very expecively made, and of high quality, this mabey could be worth a few bucks on the market, and even to Sanis, and as my Black Market Trade was on the increase...why not give it an extra boost, i grabbed a Mini CD and put it in the drive and started cutting and paisting the blue prints onto a tempery file.

A light humm sounded as it connected with the breaker and established a good line, to download the requird infomation, it would take only a short while, i was not going to download anything to big like there new VSD, just small basic sellable weapons such as blasters and explosives and some small devices, they were the biggest sale items on my market place these days, things to expencive were not sellable.

I banged the keyboard hard, the CD was not downloading the damn infomation quick enough..my temper was spread thin.

' Come on you damn frelling thing, get your ass moveing before you get both our asses shot!' i said putting the banged keys back into there correct spots.

The raoring fire kept me warm from the snow drift outside, the hard snowfall had turned into a near blizard outside...it was a snow drift alright...

Amethyst Hart
Jan 15th, 2002, 08:49:18 PM
Amethyst rose an eyebrow, "what medical expenses? I'm not taking you to a facility," she smiled slightly then pulled a duffle bag from under the table in the middle of the room, then began mending his wound. Fortunately she'd also learned several healing techniques from Jedi she'd been able to bribe. She figured it wouldn't be too long until Kazaar was back to normal.

"And no Aurelias, my sister is not here," Amethyst allowed a short expression of sadness to befall her delicate features as she thought of Jaded, but she made no comment to her companion on her twin sister's whereabouts. Finishing the bandage Amethyst rose to her feet then walked toward the other side of the small room and sat across from Kazaar on a black leather chair.

Amethyst was casual, crossing her legs and leaning back in her seat. She concealed her pain well, yet Aurelias could still see that there was something wrong. "Guess your still wondering why I brought you here," she said, "I don't suppose that you'd believe me if I said I just wanted to see you...?"

Aurelias Kazaar
Jan 17th, 2002, 12:00:53 AM
It was Kazaar's turn to raise a black eyebrow. What ever she wanted him for, it wasn't just business. He leaned forward his eyes connecting with hers.

"You okay?" his voice showed actual concern. He didn't need to Force to know she was in pain. A lot of pain.

So what does she want from me?

A hand touched her face and his eyes looked at hers again.

"You going to be okay."

Severen Morkonis
Jan 23rd, 2002, 12:50:58 PM
The job was done,the disk safetly in my cargo pants pocket,i placed a rather digital device to the moniter and pumped the number dial to "0.45" unpluged my breaker and bolted it out the door,as i did the snow hit me like a block of pure enegy and knocked me flat on my back.

Trying to get of the cold icy surface was like trying to get up under the pressure of a elephant on your chest, Why the hell did i choose a snowy day to foil there detection plans?.

I got up eventually and checked to see if i still had the dick...yup i had and now i only had to make it to the Tie Defender "The Ravens Claw", the hatched opend and i climbed up the labber into the Tie the HUD screen fliped up and i preped my departure with a number of pre-flight checks.