PDA

View Full Version : Consolodation (Open to all Bounty Hunters)

Gorgja the Hutt
Jan 4th, 2002, 01:53:24 AM
The fat slug sat in his chambers, his brownish-green body resting on the pillowed bed he lay on.

For a Hutt, ironically, Gorgja was a very healthy Hutt. His weight was only 800 pounds, which kept him alive long enough for him to see his main rival, Jabba, die and Prince Xizor die as well. Now...it was time for him to take care of the rest of the underlings.

"Poo jack. Son looba!" he yelled towards his protocol droid, "Too so loo at toi. Khollimar...con seventy grand."

"He says," the protocol droid spoke mechanically, "It is time to remove the universe of Xizor's men. Set a bounty on Khollimar Ghent from Fifty thousand to Seventy Thousand. Release all of this information to all bounty hunter information groups as well."

"Kill jakka. Too liba make jabrail"

"Kill him. And bring me his head."

The Hutt slammed his fist down on the speaker, cutting the transmission.

It was now up to all bounty hunters to find and kill the Falleen. Wherever he might be

Aurelias Kazaar
Jan 4th, 2002, 03:40:37 AM
Kazaar smirked as the saw the recording of Gorgja.

So...he's increased the bounty. Must want Ghent bad.

He stood in the dark office of, Riz Leemir, his information broker.

"That one came trough about an hour ago," she spoke setting a drink down on the desk. Kazaar took it, letting the tart flavor fill his mouth.

"Glad I caught you enroute here with...your friend," she shot a glance towards his companion, "It woulda sucked big time if I had to have gone to other hunters with less of a savory reputation."

Aurelias turned towards her, one of his brown eyes lifting, "Less than savory huh? C'mon you know you only have me 'cause I'm the best out there."

That, Riz thought And Boba Fett isn't available.

She smiled, handing the bounty hunters a datapad.

"That's the information you'll need. My sources have tracked him to Yavin and that's where they lost sight of him. He may have gone to Corellia as well."

"You're information is getting worse," Kazaar snarled, ripping the datapad from her hands, "We'll find him."

He began walking towards the door, taking a cigar from his jacket pocket.

"You'll get your payment when we find him, Rizzy."

"It's 20 percent as last-" Kazaar slammed the door before he could hear the rest of her insult.

As he and his companion walked out, Kazaar turned to him.

"Well, Prent, this what you wanted? We know where he is, and now the bounty is up to 70. Not bad for a trip to Kuat eh?

"I think Riz likes you too. You ladies man you."

Jerred Rez
Jan 5th, 2002, 12:03:53 AM
<font size=2><center>____TriOptimum Mining Colony, Mestra Asteroid Belt____</font></center>
<font size=1></font>
<font size=1 color=lightgreen>Intercept HoloNet Transmission...</font>

Jerred's green goggles blinked the message in the top left hand corner of his field of view. He stopped polishing one of his blasters and raised a brow, the goggles lifting slightly upon his face with it.

<font size=1 color=lightgreen>Bounty Declared by Gorgja: Khollimar Ghent
Award: 50,000-70,000 Credits</font>

Jerred considered the bounty for a second. Those were rather large figures for a Hutt to be throwing around. Ryu was still asleep, as was most of the Vagrant Guard. They didn't need to know a thing about this job. Except maybe... He scratched his chin and placed the blaster back in his trench coat, which concealed several other weapons within it's folds, and headed out to find the woman that had landed in the colony a few days ago. Her name was Amethyst Hart.

Maybe she could come in handy for a change; since she landed she had just been trouble for him. The door hissed shut behind him as he exited his quarters, grabbing his hat just before entering the very dimly lit corridors.

Amethyst Hart
Jan 6th, 2002, 01:19:32 AM
It had been a boring few days since she and Jaded had landed on the Colony, and Amethyst Hart was really starting to get the impression that she wasn't really wanted here. Jerred Rez, who was apparently the person who had control of this place hadn't exactly been all that hospitable. In fact he nearly tried to put Amethyst and her sister to work in the mines. Fortunately Amethyst had always been a smooth talker and was able to convince the stubborn bounty hunter into accepting the goods which she had stolen from the Bounty hunter Mockadane and his partner Eldorack, in return for their freedom and maybe a few part for their ship. The parts which she'd obtained however were not near enough to repair the damage to her ship.

Amethyst now sat alone in her quarters, letting her mind wander. She had received word from regarding a job that Jerred might let her get involved in. She figured it couldn't be anything all that profitable, after all it only involved a Hutt and they weren't known for being all that charitable, at least not in her experience. But at this point she would settle for just about anything. She wanted to get off of this cursed rock and couldn't do so without some type of currency. And seeing as how she had no mode of transportation the only way to get working again was to team up with someone who had a ship which was operable.

Jerred Rez
Jan 7th, 2002, 03:27:31 PM
The walk to her quarters had been a short one. He made sure that Amethyst was close enough for him to be able to keep an eye on her. Ryu was way too trusting sometimes. He knocked on her door before coming in and waited outside calmly.

Sanis Prent
Jan 8th, 2002, 03:32:58 PM
(Few things would get me to work for Hutts these days. 70 g-creds was one of those things. Ever since my spicing days had gone south, I'd had little to do with the Hutt syndicates, much to my own happiness. Those fat blobs always stacked the game against you. Truth is, if it wasn't for my predicament with Sasseeri at the moment, I would have refused. After all, Ghent was still an influential character in all of the Black Sun splinter factions, and without a bigger fish protecting me, it would be nearly suicide. In the end, it was a hand dealt to me that looked sweet enough to wager on.)

Not bad, Aurelius...not bad at all. I might even get to the point of doing business regularly now.

Jaded Hart
Jan 9th, 2002, 12:08:11 AM
Jaded had decided to wander around and take a look at a few things while her sister Amethyst waited on the bounty hunter. There were a few things she wanted to buy. Plus the fact that she was getting stir crazy sitting in that room hour after hour.

There was also an underlying issue that Jaded needed to see about. She had a strange feeling that they were being followed every since they had trashed Mockadanes bar she had felt the eyes of someone or something on them. She wanted to see if she could lure whomever it was out and perhaps kill it. Jaded smiled to herself. "What ever it was, it was in for a surprise with her."

Jaded strolled as if she didn't have a care in the world. Running her fingers over the fine cloth that some of the venders were selling. As she was leaning over a table to take a closer look at a bauble on a table, she felt the presence of the person who had been tracking her and her sister. She could feel the power of the stalkers gaze. Sliding her litesaber out of its sheath she prepared herself for whatever was to come.

Aurelias Kazaar
Jan 9th, 2002, 12:55:05 AM
Kazaar smirked, "Really, I'd consider it. Can be profitable ya know? Even though Riz is a bit of a bitch."

The duo walked the streets of Kuat headed towards the landing bay, where both Kazaar and Prent's ships were docked. The night air was cool with a full moon shining over them. Kazaar puffed on his usual cigar while Prent smoked nothing.

"The way I see it," the bounty hunter spoke, "We have two options. I swung by Yavin before coming to ya at your hideaway on Coruscant. Ghent was there, I found one of his goons there. But no Ghent.

"Guy said the Falleen was on Corellia, with Sith. With what's goin' on between the Sith Empire and the Imps, guess he thought it'd be good to stash his sorry carcass on a place not affected by the war."

Kazaar didn't have to say 'Yet' for it to be known.

"Now, we wanna take the same ship to Corellia or go separately? Or do your sources have anything I don't have?"

Azure Regalia
Jan 9th, 2002, 12:55:49 AM
Hutts. The Bounty Hunter didn't care much for the slugs. But the offer made by this particular Hutt was more than enough to piqued the Huntress' interest.

Checking her instruments, she called up the man's name on the ship's computer. Time to see where this soon to be headless being was.

Lord Soth
Jan 9th, 2002, 01:47:13 AM
Jaded was not mistaken on her feeling's of being watched. The Death Knight had not forgotten Jaded and her sister's little mishap at Mockadane's Seech. There would be no bounty for the one's that pursued this one. The bounty was soon to be paid in full, ... in red crimson blood!

Jaded played the cat and mouse game of acting as if she knew of nothing of a possible stocker, but it was the Death Knight that let her feel his presence ever so slightly, then the feeling was gone. Soth loved the thrill of the kill and wanted to see how clever this one really was. But Soth was disappointed when he sensed that Jaded had dismiss it as a ruse gone bad. Somehow thinking she had ran off her pursuer with the lethal looking saber she brandished. She couldn't have been more wrong. Soth watched as Jaded clipped her saber back to her utility belt and continued to walk closer to the darkened alley were he was in wait for her. Reading her open mind like a fairy tail about to go wrong. She called herself a killer, a huntress, one that was at the top of her game. But this day the hunter became the hunted.

As Jaded unsuspectedly approached the opening of the alley, the Dark Lord of the night could feel her heart beat slow. To Soth, it was a strong indicator that she had become relaxed, a foolish mistake on her part, one that was about to cost her with her very own life!

Closer and closer she came, and with each step, Soth's eye's narrowed in on the kill! As Jaded crossed the mouth of the alley, the Death Knight snatched her from mid stride, pulling her from her feet with tremendous force. There was a small muffled noise, a quick snapping sound, and then it was all over! Jaded Heart after that moment was never heard of or seen again! There were no sign's to indicate she was there at all. No trace or any tale, tale sign's of a struggle. It was as if she simply vanished into thin air. But their was one that felt it. Her twin sister. She felt death's hand take her beloved twin sister, only in that split moment when Jaded's life was mysteriously snuffed out. By who or what, she did not know. But there was one thing Amethyst could be sure of... She was now all alone!

Khollimar Ghent
Jan 10th, 2002, 06:33:37 PM
*Huff...Puff...Huff...Puff*

The words came from the almost invisible green mouth as the Falleen ran on the track above his chateau on Corellia.

Blasted Hutts, the Fallen almost spat as he thought of the slug-like beings.

For Khollimar Ghent, life couldn't be any better. He was worth 70,000 creds, more than any bounty had been offered by the 'great' Gorgja the Hutt. Literally every bounty hunter in the galaxy was looking for him, except one.

One who I took care of, Ghent grinned maliciously as he ran a hand over his bald, green head. The long, aquiline fingers, undid the ponytail over his head letting what was left of his grey-black hair trickle down his back.

He pulled off his shirt and shorts, stepping into the refresher for a shower. Ghent was tempted to call one of his serving girls to join him, but decided he wanted 'time alone' for his thoughts. Be sides, he didn't want his bodyguard to be fearful of his health.

Ghent inhaled the steam, smiling a wolfish smile as the water fell over him. The warmth kept his body temperature at a steady pace, although he tempted to keep the temperature of his chateau down for 'the girls' sake'. He smiled, remembering his libido as well.

Ghent felt protected by the Sith, even if they didn't know he was there on the planet.

They're too embroiled in their own conflicts to care about me, he thought as he removed himself from the shower, wrapping a towel around his body, Still...after that bounty hunter found out about me on Yavin, there may be more headed this way. Especially if that krill, Komgar, talks more. It may be time...to find a new hideaway.

A woman, human, slinked up to him wrapping her arms around him.

"Ah, Khollimar, how I've missed you," she purred as she licked his ear.

"Quiet woman," Ghent backhanded her slightly, pushing her away, "I need to meet with my bodyguard. Send for him."

"But of course," the woman, brushing her slightly bruised face, slinked back off.

It's good to be the king.

Amethyst Hart
Jan 15th, 2002, 09:04:13 PM
Amethyst opened the door after several minutes and stepped out. All of the equipment she needed for the hunt was ready. She hesitated in revealing so much to Jerred so soon but she had sensed through the force what he wished to contact her about. Although it had taken her nearly 30 minutes of blasted concentration to read it from him since her force abilities were so limited, she still knew somewhat and she was happy for the excitement.

"Well, let's go," said Amethyst as she stepped toward the bounty hunter and swung her duffle bag over her shoulder. Jerred had a puzzled expression on his face, but that was quickly replaced with one of curiosity as he looked past her toward the bedroom, "Jaded went for a walk," said Amethyst quickly, almost impatient as a child would be, "she'll be back later... come on let's go," Amethyst quickly took Jerred by the hand and began walking down the corridor.

"So, where we goin anyway?" She said as she flashed him a bright smile which was almost flirtatious, "I've brought plenty of goodies with me," she said as she patted her duffle bag.

Sanis Prent
Jan 17th, 2002, 01:08:08 AM
(In the distance of the hangar bay, an enormous cargo ship began to trundle in, its bay doors yawning wide, as a large pallette was unloaded. The palate was 30 meters long, and covered with a securing tarp. Disembarking from the cargo ship, a uniformed man walked up to me)

Mister Prent, your cargo is here on schedule. Sign here please.

(I smiled politely, scrawling my name on the pad with the stylus. As I did so, the other cargo crewers went to uncovering the pallette. In a fluid motion, they removed the tarp, revealing a long, sleek shape. It was a ship, with a curved, aerodynamic fuselage, and four enormous engines mounted in a cross pattern in the back. A raised hump on the mid-dorsal fuselage housed the cockpit, and the entire ship's hull glistened in a shiny candy-apple red.

Grinning and with not too small of a bit of pride, I turned to Aurelias)

I think I found our ride. Aurelias...get acquainted with the Silent Princess.

Force Master Hunter
Jan 17th, 2002, 02:16:17 AM
He wondered how long it had been since he tapped into the networks. A year?

However long, it was good to be back in something he had found a lot of pleasure in. Maybe now it truly was a disguise, not a life, but still....

A very un-Jedi grin camoe over his face as he read off the bounties on offer from his contacts.

Hmmm.... now that's one hell of a bounty. All the scum will be flocking like flies over offal on this one.

A switch in the channel and he tapped off a messgae

--

Code Ginger.

--

A figure in the dark stared in shock at the message on her screen. Not possible!!

--

Fire and Ice, Razor kiss

--

She must have been online... good

--

Feel like playing a game?

--

The woman blinked. So casual!!!

--

Thought you were toasted?

--

He stared in puzzlement. Toasted? Then it clicked. Ah, she must have heard about the accident

--

Only buttered. You should know me better than that.

--

No, she thought, I didn't I thought you were truly dead. She took a deep breath, then typed something

--

53tgA==bT33!:$

--

He froze. NO FRELLING WAY!!

--

Where did you find that code?

--

She took another deep breath. It was now or never. Best to do this first from afar.

--

You told me. In a tower at Fondor. The sun was setting over a mountain. We were drinking Fizzyglug and you were in blue.

--

He stared in disbelief, before he somehow moved himself to reply

--

But.... your dead. I saw you die

--

She was crying as she replied

--

I thought you were too. Can you meet me?

--

This was too incredible to say no to he thought

--

Yes. Normal place. Cover is this bit of fun...... and if your not for real, you will die.

--

She looked at tht escreen and nodded. Same to you

Jerred Rez
Jan 17th, 2002, 05:21:08 AM
Jerred walked along, speeding up his pace to keep up with Amethyst and pulling his hand away from hers. He wasn’t very happy with this sudden turn the tables had taken: she was leading him around, her sister was nowhere to be found… “We’re… going to do some investigating. Keep your voice down, too. Ryu is usually a heavy sleeper, but he doesn’t know where I’m taking you. I’m giving you a thirty-five percent cut of a bounty that just came rolling in.”

He sighed and looked at her, wondering why she was being so unusually friendly. If she was flirting with him, the attempt had gone way over Jerred’s head. His heart was as cold as ice. “You’re very perceptive,” he said, complimenting her… something he rarely did to anyone. “I could get used to working with you, though I’ve yet to see how well you can fly a ship.” The two stepped into a lift, and Jerred thumbed the panel quickly, sending himself and Amethyst along their way up towards the landing pad.

Amethyst Hart
Jan 17th, 2002, 09:53:38 PM
Amethyst stopped in her tracks, a very annoyed look crossed her face as she turned to look at Jerred and grabbed him by the shirt, "first of all... I'm not your hired help. You want me to go with you then we split this 50/50, none of this thirty-five percent ****. What do I look like, some sort of 2 dollar hooker?" Amethyst paused and looked down at her attire, "uh... nevermind, don't answer that," she released her grip on Jerred then continued to walk up the landing pad.

"As for how well I fly a ship, you'll find out if you buy me a new one, remember mine was damaged when I landed on this forsaken junk heap. Otherwise, I'm not your taxi and I'm not gonna fly your ship."

Aurelias Kazaar
Jan 20th, 2002, 07:10:27 PM
"Silent Princess eh?" Kazaar smirked as he looked at the small ship, "Nice, I just might have to buy me a new one. Dutchman's still a in need of a few repairs."

He took a walk around the ship, smiling as he ran a hand on the sleek surface.

"Let's go, Sanis. We got 70 Thousand Creds to get."

The two hunters jumped in the fighter, with Prent preparing the flight sequence. Sanis asked where their destination was.

"Information I got from an 'associate' of Ghent's says he's in the Corellia system," Aurelias smiled inwardly, remember the situation at Greater Jedi Order, "Somewhere, but no clue where.

"I'd set course for there. And soon. Bounty this size 's gotta have a buncha hunters lookin' for it."

Elieen Cross
Jan 20th, 2002, 10:12:35 PM
It was probably two days after the message and I was waiting at a small tapecafe. I knew the owner well and he gave me the best and most private booth in the place. I sat there with a glass of water, just waiting. On my hip was a NRSF Rail Gun, while my Pike was hidden i the walking staff I carried and had set down next to me. Had been wating here patiently for a hour, trying not to get my hopes up. This would surely be as it was always before, shattering and heartbreaking.

"Elieen?"

My name, said outlud made me turn towards the speaker. A man whom was completely cloaked, face hidden in shadow. He had has hands clasped in front of himself, the hand visible in a tattered black leather glove.

"Yes?" I snapped back, not wanting to be interrupted in my solitude unless Hunter turned up. The figure seemed to pause, then spoke again.

"Helenias?"

My heart skipped a beat. "How... who are you?"

"I may have been followed. Is there somewhere you can assure is private?"

"Well.... yes. Come on, this way"

I got up and lead the cloaked man to a door. I stepped through and not looking back to see if he was following, I went up a set of stairs. I turned a corner, then to another door, which was code sealed. After tapping in the code, I entered into one of my boltholes I had used in my life as Lord Fire Blade. I stelled into the room, turned around to allow this stranger to enter and close the door behind him.

"Allright, who was following you and what do you want?" I asked.

"Actually, I lied. I just couldn't think of anything better to get us alone" As he spoke, he pushed the hood of his cloak back, revealing his face. I now noticed one of his hands were ungloved and on one of the fingers.... The face.... the eyes.....

"Helenias....." The voice....

"MARCUS!!!!" I screamed and leapt at him in my complete and utter joy.

--

It was some hours later. The small window let in the late afternoon light into the room, adding a yellowish glow to everything. On a chair, half dressed and with his feet on a table, Hunter had a long smoking pipe and was taking deep puffs from it. I came out of the refresher, clothed in a simple green dress.

"What is that?" I asked

"Pipeweed"

"Never heard of it. When did you start this?"

"Not sure actually. I only smoke it when I'm feeling contemplative" He waved the pipe around a bit as he spoke. "Bit like now really, except you can add content. So, you were telling me you joined the Jedi?"

"Yes, altho now I couldn't care if I stayed with them or not. You only have to say the word and I'll go with you instead. Your Tohmahawk, right?"

"Yes, I was. But it's more complex than that. After I thought you had died, I too went to the Jedi. I'm a Jedi Master now"

"A.... Master? Well, you could train me too!" Damn it. That sounded like desperation. Then again, would you blame me?

"Helenias... you know the Jedi code. I only became Jedi because I believed you had died. I would never have done that if you had not. The fact your living, we're married and I am a Jedi is going to give me a few sleepless nights deciding what path to take. A Jedi must not love and yet, I do. The only thing that is an advantage is that the Jedi think I am truly dead, thence I have time and I can decide for myself. Until then......" He shugged. "I'm not sure what to do. Definantly, I'm not letting you out of my sight for a while"

I hadn't expected that reply.

"So... what do we do while you decide?" I asked

"I'm not sure. What do you suggest?"

I had a think on that. "Well, you did mention about some fun. What did you have in mind?"

"Ahhhh. There's a particularly large bounty going around. How would you like to pull a FT on the register of the bounty and those hunting it?"

I had to smile, for it bought back a game we had played against some ruthless scum a decade back. "Personal reasons?"

"Partially. I feel like making myself an enemy or two. Feel up to it?"

A wicked grin came to my face. "Oh am I ever. Are you?"

He looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "Lady, I was born ready"

"Prove it"

He continued to look at me, then in one quick movement, was off the chair and pouncing on me. I couldn't help but to giggle like a small girl as he picked me up and took me back to the bedroom.

The giggles didn't last long.

--

It was about an hour before dawn the next day before we waled out of the tapcafe. Hunter was back into clothing that had seen better days, while I was back in the green cameo I liked ot wear.

"You could have shaved you know" I mock-complained

"You could have cooked me breakfast"

"Cook? Since when did you become civilised?"

Hunter snorted in laughter. "Yeah right. My ship is at landing pad 16. Lets go"