PDA

View Full Version : Chilling. (Open)

Eve Siren
Jan 2nd, 2002, 02:43:27 PM
Eve and Athena had entered the supposedly biggest shopping mall of the galaxy, and honestly, it was incredibly big. Eve had always had a bad thing for shopping, but she promised Athena. Walking through the crowded place, Eve groaned.

"What exactly are we looking for, boo ?"

OOC-In here, Eve and Athena are just shopping. Everyone's free to join.

Nayala Palain
Jan 2nd, 2002, 02:59:29 PM
Athena smiled at Eve. Her new nick name was Boo...

Anything Black and neat. Athena hated to shop as well but she needed a new jacket. One of her last fights the Jedi had cut her jacket and it was now not nearly as Fashionable as she liked.

Phantom Magus
Jan 2nd, 2002, 03:22:07 PM
He placed his hands slowly over Eve's eyes, whispering softly into her ear over the noise and rush of the people in the Mall.

"Guess who."

Eve Siren
Jan 3rd, 2002, 10:56:42 AM
"Who else ?" Eve grinned.

She placed her hands over Phantom's gently and pulled them down as she looked back. She smiled and tilted her head back lightly.

"What are you doing here, Phantom ? Oh ..."

Then she turned to Athena and held her hand towards her brother.

"Athena, this is Phantom. And Phantom, this is Athena."

Phantom Magus
Jan 3rd, 2002, 12:13:14 PM
He smiled softly and gave a small bow to Athena.

"Pleasure to meet you."

He raised back up and tilted his head towards Eve.

"I thought you hated shoppping, Sister?"

Nayala Palain
Jan 6th, 2002, 05:14:24 PM
Athena smiled as Phantom Magus said his hello's to her.

She does... And so do I. But why not have two people who hate to shop do it together?

Athena smiled and made her way into a shop that had some nice jackets.

A Jedi killed my other Jacket.

Eve Siren
Jan 6th, 2002, 05:54:16 PM
"Mine too ... He ran away before I got his name, but people told me about him. A certain Artemis Ventrai ... Pfft. Leather Jacket murderer."

Eve shrugged slightly. She called that Jedi a murderer, but she wasn't better herself. She ran her hand through the numerous jackets and found none of her liking. She looked over her shoulder at Phantom.

"And you, Phantom ? What are you doing here ?"

Phantom Magus
Jan 7th, 2002, 02:46:08 PM
He flashed her a little smile.

"So is it against your laws if I tag along with my little sister?"

He turned his head to look over at Athena before shifting his gaze back to Eve, running a hand through his jet black hair.

"You always were picky, sis."

Nayala Palain
Jan 7th, 2002, 10:38:12 PM
:p at Eve's brother.

:: Athena finally found the right Jacket. ::

" Tag along with her SHES your sister not mine! "

Athena held up the long ebony black jacket. It would rest just in the middle of her legs. Not as long as a Trench but not as short as a waist Jacket.

Master Yurza
Jan 7th, 2002, 10:52:30 PM
::Yurza looked up from his spot in the shop. He had been looking for some new pants, Chaos had gottn his favorite pair torn up by ants during a spar of theirs. He watched the two ladies walk in and look around and then he noticed Phatom come in. He had seen the weapon at the Empire and knew both only by reputation. Prehaps now was a good time to become more social, as a few as his freinds had said. He walked over to the tiro and nodded::

"Hello."

Eve Siren
Jan 8th, 2002, 12:01:33 PM
"Ah, Yurza. Long time no see."

Eve smiled slightly. Yurza and her met a long time ago ... In the time where she was a disciple. She shrugged and tilted her head to the side as she spotted a jacket.

It had white fur around its collar and was a long black leather trench coat. It practically touched her ankles. She looked inside and there was a pocket on the chest part. Can put in knives, daggers and such ... She turned around to Phantom, Athena and Yurza.

"What do you guys think ?" She said as she held up the trench coat.

Nayala Palain
Jan 8th, 2002, 02:15:17 PM
Athena looked at the jacket Eve held up to show. She noticed the fur lineing.

Only if you get the animal off it first Eve. That fur will tickle and it doesnt match your bike. :D

Master Yurza
Jan 8th, 2002, 05:00:09 PM
::Yurza laughed at Athena's remark::

"She is correct about the fur....although it is quite stylish otherwise."

Phantom Magus
Jan 8th, 2002, 07:49:50 PM
A grin formed on his lips.

"Fur, sister? Hehe...should go good with you, and Cloud."

He shifted his gaze back to Athena, looking at the jacket she was holding up.

"Nice. I like it. Looks perfect on you."

Vega Van-Derveld
Jan 9th, 2002, 12:30:22 PM
Eve felt a hand fall onto her shoulder, and a husky voice whisper in her ear.

"Stylish and an excellent way of concealing weapons," the voice laughed.

Nayala Palain
Jan 9th, 2002, 08:01:35 PM
Athena smiled at Phantom Magus's comment.

Thanks! :)

Athena almost laughed when she saw Vega but noticed he was there to scare Eve. Whom jumped as his hand touched her shoulder. Her reaction althought was very Eve like. She had gripped his hand and yanked it down and twisted the wrist almost to breaking point until she heard his voice.

Eve Let go of Vega!

Master Yurza
Jan 9th, 2002, 11:18:34 PM
::Yurza winced at Vega as Eve almost broke his wrist::

"Whoa there buddies..remind me never to do that."

Eve Siren
Jan 12th, 2002, 08:09:04 PM
Eve gulped as she let go of Vega's wrist and sighed. He always scared her in some childish ways ... She held up the coat towars her blood brother.

"What do you think ?"

Hoping he'd forget about her dangerous reflex.

Verse Dawnstrider
Jan 13th, 2002, 12:44:36 AM
::An old man walked to the right of the group. He limbed on a bad right leg. It seemed that it was hurt in a fight, or maybe born deformed. A large hump rose from the top of his hunched over back. He walkd over to a group of teenagers.::

Old Man- "Money for the poor?"
Teen- "Buzz off Old man!"

::The teen pushed the man to the ground. The kids laughed and walked away. The man only smiled though. His twisted yellow teeth not seen by the others. He held back the urge to smile. In his hand was the knife from the boys pocket. Also his wallet. The man pulled himself up. he knew the kids would act that way. It was his way of teaching them a lession while getting some extra money. No one would know a Jedi Knight had just robbed them to teach them a lession. The man made his way to down the walkway. Soon he would have enough money to buy the new holoscreen for the local Ophan's school.::

Phantom Magus
Jan 13th, 2002, 04:43:38 PM
He yawned softly, watching Eve almost break Vega's wrist.

"Hehe...might not want to do that too often, Vega."

He turned around while he stood, taking in the sights of the Mall. He stopped turning, however, when he caught the sight of an elderly man that had just pickpocketed a teenager. He snickered softly, as he had established the fact that the man was not just an old person, but a Jedi Knight.

Verse Dawnstrider
Jan 13th, 2002, 09:26:52 PM
::Verse saw the younge man look at him. He felt the Darkness from him and the others around him. Sith. Not good. Verse hung around places like this to teach the pricks a lession while getting extra cash. Now Sith were her. Not good at all. 5 Sith against him if they attacked. Odds are they did know who he was. If so, he would be hard pressed. No worries though. He had be a Knight before any of them even started training. He was a Knight when Darth Havok was a lowly Knight as well. Hell, he had even faught him. Verse lost, but barely. Straying into the Dark Side did that. He could tell the Sith looking at him had an idea. Not a good one though. He saw him as an Old Man. Not a 25 year old Jedi. He could wipe all of them, but would still get an ass whippen while doing it. His dopploganger attack could create a Double of him that was just as strong. 2 on 5 were better odds. Not good ones though. Time to leave the public eye for a second or two. Just in case. A crowd of people walked between him and the Sith. When teh crowd walked off the Jedi was no where to be seen. In the store next door though, a Handsome 25 year old looked at a new video game. He long ash blong hair fell past his wiast almost too his knees. The man took the money out of the a new wallet. It looked like the one the old man had tooken. He walked to the sales clerk.::

"How much would it take to send your best holoviewer to the local Orphan's Home?"

Master Yurza
Jan 13th, 2002, 11:35:23 PM
::Yurza looked over where Phantom ws looking and saw the old man. He paid no attention to it. He turned back to ask something about a pair of pants when he caugt a glimpse of ash blonde hair out of the corner of his eye. He jerked his head that way and looked in shock as he recognized who ti was. He had seen photos of the man from his freind, but he never had seen him in real-liife. It was Verse Dawnstrider, the Jedi::

"Uh oh............''

Eve Siren
Jan 15th, 2002, 11:47:46 AM
Eve had noticed the old man, but didn't knew anything about him. She seemed pretty clueless compared to the others, but she didn't care. She ran her hand down the right sleeve of the jacket to see the price. Umm ... It was kind of expensive. She frowned angrily as she ripped the price tag off of the jacket and put it on herself.

Salesman: "Hey ! You're not supposed to do that !"

Eve remained silent as she walked away, and motionned the others to do the same if they weren't buying anything. Soon after, the salesman called security and a few big green aliens guards came running at them.

"Pfft ..."

Lucifer Bane
Jan 15th, 2002, 03:09:39 PM
Lucifer, concealed in a nearby corner, watched the situation. He smirked, as the greens came after Eve Siren...He noticed Athena, Phantom, and Yurza too. He thought to himself:

Maybe I should join in on this little charade....

and then he popped from there and slipped into the group of Eve, Athena, Phantom and Yurza, his long black coat lifting in his wake.

"It has been a while, Athena. Hello, Eve. I do believe i've seen you other two around before also. What are you up to beside the mischevious usual?"

Phantom Magus
Jan 15th, 2002, 03:49:11 PM
Another smile crept upon his lips as his eyes wandered about the Mall, following the old man change into the 25 year-old Jedi Knight. He shook the thoughts of fighting from his head, as he feeled this Jedi Knight was stronger than the others. He turned and followed his Sister and Athena from the store back out into the busy Mall.

Verse Dawnstrider
Jan 15th, 2002, 04:19:08 PM
::Verse saw the woman rip the tag off. He laughed to himself. The right thing to do would be stop her. Verse had another thought though. It was not like she was killing them, or even fighting them. After some show from her they would leave. Nothing to get exited over. Verse stuffed his hands in his trenchcoat. Time to get some food. Verse made his way to the Foot Court and order a Ale. He had a soft spot for Ale. A very soft spot. That and 3 slices of pizza. Time to watch the guards take on the Sith. As long as she didn't kill them, it would be a good show.::

Nayala Palain
Jan 15th, 2002, 05:24:24 PM
Athena noticed the Jedi and thought nothing of stopping the Jedi. Her attention was taken off the Jedi when she saw Bane.. A yell of happiness left her..

" BANE! "

She smiled and made her way over to a long lost friend.

" Where have ya been? "

Athena was wearing the coat she removed the tags from just as Eve took the tag's off hers. Athena put her weapons in her jacket pockets and hugged Bane.

" Bane Dear..care to start some fun with the Jedi knight over there? "

Miryan no Trunks
Jan 15th, 2002, 08:04:29 PM
*A large duffel bag slung over his shoulder, MnT strolled slowly through the large hallway of the mall. Donned in a deep crimson sweatshirt that he had purchased for casual wear, MnT doubted anyone would recognize him, even if they Did see him.. It certainly wasn't the kind of atmosphere he was used to being in, a shopping mall. However, he had heard that there was very little you couldn't find here, if you knew how to look for it, and this intrigued him.. *

*Unfortunately, his inclination to stick around and keep looking was gradually becoming less and less.. He had purchased the sweater in hopes that he would seem less conspicuous in such situations, yet it seemed to have the reverse effect. It had been an extra large, but despite the size, his large toned form still filled it out.. Whether the looks and grins he was getting from people were meant as good or bad, he could not tell, and he did not feel like searching each person's aura to find out.. He simply became increasingly more embarassed with each smile, and continued on his way throughout the mall..*

Verse Dawnstrider
Jan 15th, 2002, 09:31:48 PM
::Verse looked at his cup. Out of Ale. He needed more Ale. One could say he was addictided to the stuff in a way. He paid the bartender and got a jug of the stuff. He placed it too his lips and started chugging. Sweet Ale. Nice Ale. Was he drunk yet? Verse thought to himself about this. He thought no. If he was drunk he would not ask this question to himself. That meant he could still drink more. Maybe he should ask the Sith if she wanted some. The one hugging the man called Bane. She seemed to be looking over her a good bit. MAybe that was a bad thing. Sith normaly look before they attack. Like a Black widow Spider. Was it worth the risk? Maybe in a few more drinks it would be. Only one way to find out. Verse took another swig.::

Nayala Palain
Jan 15th, 2002, 10:14:46 PM
Athena could feel the mans eyes on her. It almost annoyed her enough to attack. She turned from Bane and smiled at all the others she was with. Then slowly made her way over to the Jedi who was drinking more then he should. She could smell the man from the 10 steps she was away from him now.

Athena finally made it to the mans table. She looked at the Ale.

" How do you drink that? "

Athena spoke softly but still with a great amount of power behind her voice. Her nails where dragging along the table top. Screaching like a chalk board along the marble tops.

" And why do you steal ooh great Keeper of Peace and Justice? "

Master Yurza
Jan 15th, 2002, 10:23:21 PM
::Yurza watched Athena go over to the Jedi and was about to say something when he bumped into a large man wearing a sweater. He was about to give the man a little surprise for bumping into him when he glanced at the man. He had to look twice to reassure himself thast he was not seeing things. It was his master, MnT. Yurza looked at Miryan with a confused ooked::

"Master...what...what are you doing here?"

Miryan no Trunks
Jan 16th, 2002, 03:09:00 AM
*Blushing slightly, MnT bowed to his apprentice, before replying..*

.. Ahh.. Greetings Yurza.. What am I.. I.. am.... I'm here because I heard there was nothing you could not get here, and I wished to see if that was indeed true..

*MnT sighed lightly, more an attempt to let out some of the nervousness then anything, before continuing..*

... Well.. and I figured I was due some social time.. I just did not expect it to be quite so crowded..

Master Yurza
Jan 16th, 2002, 07:01:47 AM
"I know what you mean."

::Yurza sighed as he looked around::

"But what you said about finding anything is for the most part true. I have been here many a times to find something that is hard to come by anyhere else."

Eve Siren
Jan 16th, 2002, 11:35:48 AM
A large thud was heard by everyone as they turned around. All the security guards was down on the floor, no blood. Too messy.

"They security here isn't very great ..."

She grinned discreetly as she nodded to MnT and Bane. But she noticed that everybody's attention was mainly on the Jedi Knight. She tilted her head to the side, studying the man silently.

Phantom Magus
Jan 16th, 2002, 07:53:46 PM
He snickered softly, appearing behind his Sister and looking at the guards.

"Of course, pathetic Mall security is no match for us, correct?"

Lucifer Bane
Jan 17th, 2002, 02:59:09 PM
Jedi...scum, only wanting to wasting my time...

He stepped up with Athena, to create a little chaos..He grins...

"Yes, how do you, Jedi? Do enlighten us, please..."

Verse Dawnstrider
Jan 17th, 2002, 05:04:57 PM
::Verse smiled. He had been trained by many of the Jedi. Turbogeek mentored him as well. A few Sith would be know problem. Besides if it got to bad other Jedi would be around to jump in.::

"I stole from him for one reason. I read his mind. He was on his way to but weapons for a gand attack. Now he has no money. The money was used to buy thing for the Orphan's Home."

::Verse smiled. His enlarged top and bottom canine teeth gleemed. He leaned close to the Sith woman's ear.::

"As for the Ale. That is easy. I don't taste it. You see, I am not really here......."

::The Sith looked at him strange. Then in a ripple Verse disseapered. Athena let out a small gasp seeing the man vanish from veiw. A laugh is heard beside her from a bar seat. The seat ripples and Verse stands there. He had used that trick on Sith many many times. He smiled again. Joy filled him. The joy he would stop the Sith. It ran through him and channeled the Force. He slamed Athena with the Force sending her through the bar. Bane lunged at Verse. In a single motion Verse grabbed a hand full of Salt and flung it into Bane's eyes. Bane howled in bad. He wanted to rip his eyes out. It burnt so bad. Verse grabed the back of Bane's head then headbutted him as hard as he could over and over again. Verse let go as Bane fell over stuned. That was a big Sith. He wouldn't be down for long. Verse grabbed some more sand and blew it into the air. This was one thign Verse took pride in. his illusions. It was a family trait. The salt took the form of thousands and thousands of bees. They stung the two Sith over and over again. They were not real, and all that looked at them would wonder why they were yelling. It wouldn't even hurt them much. It was all in there minds. Untill the opened a Mind's Eye with the Force though....Verse laughed. They would never know till then. Three on one with Eve included. Verse knew she would jump in soon. She was a looker alright. To dangerous right now. One on One. Verse could kill any of these if he wanted to. He didn't kill though. Didn't belive in it. Any other time he would charge the woman and make her wished he never came here. Not with two other to worry about.::

"I may be brave younge ones, but I am not dumb. I shall be back to finish the job. The odds are not good at all. The only real threat to me is Vega. It seems he is busy though. I shall return. Lets see if you are as smart and fast as you are dumb? Eh?"

::Verse Force Jumped into the air. He need to think before he could do teh DopploGanger. That was an Illusion that could hurt them. He was to used up right now to do it. Needed to get alone and channel his thoughts. No time now. He leaned on the rail to the third floor of the mall. His form rippled once more to hide his looks. He still had it. He disspelled the bee illusion. I was taking to much energy to keep it going. He blened in with the crowd.::

"I hope others get here soon."

Miryan no Trunks
Jan 17th, 2002, 10:02:53 PM
*Suddenly the Jedi felt himself lifted from the ground, a sudden jarring motion that ended the concentration he was putting into hiding his appearance.. MnT had not been effected by the Jedi's tricks, for he seemed not to realize he was there, and as such, as soon as the Jedi leapt up towards the floor above, MnT initiated a quick rift, and exited a few feet away from him.*

... Verse, might I ask where exactly you are going? It is entirely dishonorable to run from battle.. Especially when it is a combat you initiated..

*Verse found that he could not break the hold the Sith Lord had over him with the force, and was being slowly lifted into the air..*

... I promise you that I am as much a threat as Vega, and despite my normal pleasent manner, I do not think lightly of those who use tricks and illusions instead of their own strength..

*As he spoke, he near-instinctively set up a force wall around his mind, as well as his normal psychic protections, to help stop any mind-games the Jedi might try on him..*

... And I waste no honor of my own when dealing with such people..

*Suddenly the Jedi screamed out in pain.. It was an interesting technique, being able to concentrate the ki energy of another's body into their head.. Not only would it cause them extreme pain as the heat and energy built up inside their brain, but if carried out fully, could cause the victim's head to explode.. It was also a technique that only the most trained of Saiya-Jins were able to control, for the human body was not able to hold the amount of Ki neccesary to work it..*

... I won't kill you, but at least my friends will have the chance to arrive..

*The words didn't reach Verse's mind. His entire world was nothing more than heat and pain. It felt as if his skull was going to erupt, and in all honesty, the assessment wasn't wrong.. The empty space around the pair was growing larger and larger as people backed away, and only moments later, did MnT's fellow Sith show up, obviously angered..*

... One Jedi, mind numbed and ready for retaliation..

*He spoke the words to his friends, before releasing the Jedi to the ground, the ki energy inside of him quickly dissapating from his body, before being collected once more by the teen.*

*Verse was in no condition to play anymore of his little tricks now, his mind was still fairly numb, and he found he lacked the energy currently to do much more than lie on the ground and pant..*

Phantom Magus
Jan 18th, 2002, 08:20:15 AM
He turned slightly and walked towards where Lord MnT and the Jedi were having a little ... "friendly talk". He folded his arms lightly over his chest, watching Lord MnT have his way with Verse. A small smile crept on his lips as he watched.

"It would be best not to underestimate any of the Sith, Verse..."

He lowered his head a bit, an evil grin spreading across his face, his eyes darkening to a deep reddish hue.

"Cause any of us can be equally deadly as another."

Eve Siren
Jan 18th, 2002, 11:09:15 AM
"Hmph." was all Eve said.

She prefered staying silent. It wasn't her place to talk anyways. Vega was always the strongest, the most feared. What ? So I'm weak now ? Eve's eyes squinted lightly as she ran her hand down the furry collar of her stolen jacket. Though her face remained neutral, her blood was boiling inside her veins, rushing faster and faster.

A Jedi Knight ? I'm not scared of you. Jedis always underestimated her ... Because I'm a girl ? Ugh. Eve bit her lower lip to hold back her urge to kill the man. I'll show you one day ... She clenched her right fist tightly. I'll make you suffer like no one ever did before. Finally, she looked at MnT talk to the Jedi and calmed down gradually, her fist loosening. I'll kill you.

Lucifer Bane
Jan 18th, 2002, 01:52:45 PM
Lucifer was quite displeased. Having to put up with an overreactor. Salt in his eyes? Hmm..No doubt this Jedi thought Lord Shade to be too stupid to close his eyes...No matter. He walked over to Eve, knowing quite how she felt towards the lighthearted...He spoke in his first language, for Basic was filth on his tongue...

A jumpy creature. Exterminating filth is no difficult task.

Lord Shade cracked his knuckles, energy jumping and lacing around his hands.

(And I despise people who put actions for me.)

Nayala Palain
Jan 18th, 2002, 02:01:21 PM
~He slamed Athena with the Force sending her through the bar. ~

Athena finally stood up. She hated going threw the bars the wood and metal always cut her some how.

She noticed the MnT had the Jedi and Eve was about ready to kill.

Athena fixed her hair and then started towards the Jedi.

" Nice tricks..althought I do Illusions myself. I would show you them although you would die in Fear. "

Eve Siren
Jan 18th, 2002, 05:11:19 PM
Eve didn't reply to Bane's comment, but listened anyways. Without turning to look at him or even budging, her eyes were fixed on the Jedi. She didn't move nor blink. Her light brown eyes were getting more raged every second she was staring at the man silently. I'll cut you in pieces, send the middle finger to your empire and give the rest to the dogs.

Verse Dawnstrider
Jan 18th, 2002, 06:32:58 PM
::Verse was brave, but not dumb. Though he could not understand what the Sith said, but he understood the feeling and vibe he picked up. It was one of being Pissed. Had the Dawnstrider bitten off more than he could chew? He hoped not. He felt the cold steer from the black-headed one. Hatred ran came off her like it was oozing from her pores. Hatred killed. It consumed him once. Raw hatred was not good. Verse let the Sith into his mind. Verse had made love to a Sayin-Jinn woman. He and her had been the parent of Chaos Alexander. He knew this trick. It placed mental walls up in his mind. At one the world was locked out. His wounds didn't hurt much. He used the Force to Control the Pain. He blocked it out. It was all mental. Honor? Please this Sith had none. No Sith does..."

"7 on one? Not good odds were not good at all. As I see it only Vega and Bane are really worth the trouble. The rest are you are just hot air. One on One each of you would fall like weat before the scythe."

Randd
Jan 18th, 2002, 07:23:54 PM
::From the fourth he droped. All 9'8 over him. He landed behind MnT. The creature was Randd. He was a Jedi. He was being trained by Warren in the arts of healing. He was also pissed. The level almost buckled as he landed. The place was well built though. He towered over the Sith.::

"There is no Honor in you as well. Those who follow thr darkness have no honor. There is only fear and pain. You are pathetic."

::Randd wrapped a huge hand around MnT. He held him in the air. Randd was not fast, but he was the strongest creature around. He towered 3 feet over Orge, and was twice as big. He was built for bulk. The Armordilliod was a Force of Nature. He slamed Mnt into the wall. The man was so fragile compared to Randd. So small. Randd was normally a passifist. He would not see another Jedi fall. He would not kill, but mess his word up. He dropped MnT's body and slammed a fist the size of the Sith's torso into his chest. As the Sith's body slumped to the ground, Randd picked it up. He tossed it over the edge to let it fall to the first floor. All the way down from the third where he was.::

"I have heard of you Eve Siren. You are a great warrior. One that should be over here with me and Verse. Join the Light."

::Randd placed a hand over verse. Randd let the Force flow through him. It channeled through verse and started to heal his body.::

"I wish not to fight you. I have no dought that you can take care of yourself. I just do not want to fight more than I have to. Each punch sends a pain through me. I hate fighting, but one does what he must."

Edit: Untill i have a new sig made he is a pic of my Char.
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Arcade/8938/bof2/b2group.jpg

He is the biggest one with the monkey on his shoulder.

Alpha
Jan 18th, 2002, 07:26:10 PM
As all this was going on, Satine Capashen was busy buying a new sword. It was a nice one too, with runes he asked for specifically on it, the blade black metal. He called it Meitou, also known as Celebrated Sword. He smiles, and sheathed it, putting it on his back. He stops as he feels the Darkness, and a power surge through the Force, along with the sense that his friend, Verse, as in trouble. The Jedi tosses the sword-smith a pouch containing a nice fat tip along with the money, and runs out there, stopping, and Force Jumping into the metal rafters. He moves silently and swiftly through them, untilhe gets above the Sith. Closing his eyes, the Warrior Jedi Knight summons flames right in front of the Sith, heating the air up, and putting the illusion of flames into their minds. The heat was extremely real, but the flames were not, but they did create a nice effect. As the Sith step back, Satine jumps down, infront of Verse, Meitou unsheathed, the blade glowing dimly. Satine smiles, and turns to look at Verse, his quills of silver hair rippling as he moves.

"You never do things small, do you buddy?"

Satine was doing more than helping a fellow Jedi, he was protecting a friend. Verse was part of the same generation of Jedi Knights as he was. Satine turns to look at the Sith and smiles.

"For those of you who don't recognize me, or know me, I'm Satine Capashen, the one who's gonna have fun beating you. Abnyone care to try?"

Satine sneers, and takes a dagger form underneath his sleeveless black trenchcoat, and holds it in his offhand.

Severen Morkonis
Jan 18th, 2002, 07:59:19 PM
Suddnely out of nowere Satine found himself unexpectedly hurterning backwards from a all out, very hard force push, and slammed lower back first into the barrier gaurding the drop from 3rd floor to first floor ,fliped over and vanished out of site.

' Well that got rid of the big headed Jedi now didn't it i said in a sercastic mannor

I was standing quite far away from the small gatherd crowed,mabey 20 feet away, and the creature named randd even looked big from there, what cought my attention is my fellow sith MnT flip over the same Barrier as Satine just did. And that alone made me angry, let alone picking on my friend Eve.

I crossed my arms over my chest and spoke in a mocking type of voice with a light side smile at all times.

' You know my big friend, muscsel is nothing against the force, speed....yea..its a advantage...but the darkside....is all that is needed with a helping hand of a bit of fighting style'.

The Thing as ugly as it may be looked back at me, i simply gave a light smile and tilted my head.

' And you best ease out my friend eves face or something bads gonna' happen' i said moveing my head so i could look round the big machine

Alpha
Jan 18th, 2002, 08:14:34 PM
As Satine falls, the JEdi Knight works quickly to ease his fall, and he hits the ground, not as hard, but still enough to bruise most of his body. He grunts, and slides, going into a store front, and ending his little trip by slamming into a clothing rack. His sword embeds itself into the tile outside, and his dagger clatters right beside it, thankfully not hurting anyone.

Satine groans and slowly gets to his feet, looking back to the top floor.

Verse Dawnstrider
Jan 18th, 2002, 08:28:06 PM
::Verse took this moment to get the hell out of dodge. He had to take them on one by one. He rolled over the edge. He slowed down his fall with the Force and landed with grace to the second story. The attack from MnT would have put a human out of the race, but Verse was far from human. He was Garou. While the heat and energy was sent through him he channeled it through the floor. It still messed his head up though. He wouldn't be able to use teh Force for a few minutes. That was for sure. Randd and Satine bought some time for him. He shouted up to the third floor.::

"Come and get me Seiken! Let see is you are worthy enough to say Vega trained you! No Force powers. Just Man to Man!"

::Verse ignited his two LS's. He faught with the same style as his son. Only he used a blade in each hand. Defence wise, he had to watch out, but it made his offence much better than normal fighters. The twin grey blades glowed. One on One. This was the way to fight.::

Phantom Magus
Jan 18th, 2002, 08:50:18 PM
The Satanic grin still on his lips, he looks at Satine.

"Let us see if you are as good a fighter as you boast, Jedi."

As he finishes his statement he draws his scythe Terror's Fury and twirls it in the air, the blade creating a high pitch squealing noise as it flies through the air.

Alpha
Jan 18th, 2002, 08:56:14 PM
Using the Force, Satine rips Meitou out of the tile floor, and to bring it and his dagger back to his hands, and gets into a fighting stance, ignoring the pain from the bruises that were already starting to form.

"Oh? Go ahead. Let's see if you can stand a chance..."

Nayala Palain
Jan 19th, 2002, 12:24:41 AM
Athena smiled as all the boys started to play. She made her way over to Eve and smiled once to her.

" I say you and I let these bpys play. And If there are Jedi standing We show them, how the Sith Ladies do it? "

Athena removed her Cloak and gloves. The Gloves where used to cover her nails that had been casted with Sith Magic for strengh and power. She had never broken a nail yet. Although they are razor sharp. As well Athena gripped both her dagger and Sith Blade that her Master Dara Shadowtide had given her. If she needed anything else she still had her light whip to bring out. But Athena also had her tricks of Sith Illusions.

"Or if you just want to walk right in and throw one of the boys out and take over we can do that too Eve. "

Miryan no Trunks
Jan 19th, 2002, 03:27:03 AM
*Groaning lightly, MnT raised himself up from the floor, coughing out a small amount of blood.. The punch had hurt quite a bit.. In fact, if not for the natural resilience the Saiya-Jin anatomy held, it might have broken his ribs.. However, the pain of the attack was not what had his attention..*

"... That creature knows nothing of me, yet is ignorant enough to make a call on my honor..?"

*It was disgusting.. The Jedi appears from nowhere and attacks him without provocation, whilst saying He had no honor? This was an incredible stain, and one that would need to be removed with blood..*

FOOL!

*The scream came from the first floor, but carried into each set of ears on the third floor as if from right beside them.. It was not often MnT got angry, but even Satine could vouch that it wasn't pretty when he did..*

*As the group looked over the edge, the form of the Sith Lord suddenly came into view, being propelled upwards through a push of ki through the feet.. It was easy enough to fly in this manner, and something MnT had mastered before he'd even learned to fight..*

You!

*He pointed a finger at the large beast that had attacked him so suddenly, and his face took on a look of extreme hatred.. Suddenly, the air around his hand began to shimmer with the pure force energy he was channeling into it.. No more than a moment later, the large armadillo thing was lifted from the ground, and blasted through not only the wall behind it, into the store, but also into the back of said store, before crashing into one of the durasteel support beams that made up the outside wall of the mall, and bending it outwards almost to the point of splitting..*

You have NO place to cast comment on my honor, foul beast, for it means more to Me than your Life does to You.. And by Far, more than it does to Me..

*The pure anger eminating from the teen cast a crimson aura around his body that even those with no training to their 3rd eye could see.. Everyone around at that moment, both Jedi and Sith, felt pangs of terror building inside them at the sight of the large Sith, hovering in mid-air..*

If you didn't wish to participate in a Fight, you should never have Started one.. now Should you?

*As if to punctuate his question, MnT then launched forwards, covering the distance between him and the embedded Jedi almost faster than Randd could comprehend, and landed a force-aided punch into his chest that all but shattered the protective shell of his species.*

*This, of course, was too much strain for the bar behind it, and the metal snapped under the force of the attack, launching Randd out towards the ground below.. Or at least it would have, if MnT had been finished with him..*

*Grasping hold of the man through the force, MnT then swung around and smashed him again through the wall, back inside the mall, and back again into the hallway, where he deposited him in a bloody pile..*

... No Jedi can say that there is no honor in the Sith, for I have yet to Meet a Jedi with Any sense of honor..

*The only reason MnT hadn't name Satine's recent changes as an exception, was that he had yet to even notice that he was there..*

... And you are no exception..

*He said the words nearly spitting, the anger was building up inside him so strongly.. As the large man looked up, he could feel as much as see the waves of anger coursing through MnT's aura in a form almost resembling lightning.. He had seriously misjudged the strength, speed, and character of the Sith, and was now going to pay..*

Edit: Goodnight little ooc

Severen Morkonis
Jan 19th, 2002, 09:23:24 AM
Pushing my side up against the barrier and letting the momentum of the speed flip me over the edge, the fall was quick and un-eventful as i cought the 2nd floor barriers edge and pulled myself apon its surface, a few people screamed of my presence but ignored it as a young man past me

I looked around for Mr.Verse but he was not there, he has hidden...but i had to lure him out...and there was the perfect opertuneity the young chap standing in my way....17 years old mabey, good looking kid..but however i throw him out of my way and over the side of the barrier to provoke the Jedi, the scream was heard from the boy and then a thump as he hit the marbal first floors surface.

I took a few steps from the side of the barrier and ignited the green glowing saber of Losorus my loyal weapon and pulled myself into a defencivestance, scanning eatch shop for the jedis presence.

'Come out Jedi...dont tease my rage you fool!'

Verse Dawnstrider
Jan 19th, 2002, 11:40:35 AM
::Verse jumped from behind of the othe tree planet in the mall. he hated the things. The were not from nature, but made in factories. The odds were not good. Even if he mopped the floor with Sieken he still had to worry about Eve and Athena. Verse never did like fighting women. He believed women were above the right to fight. It wasn't out of arrogance, Verse just held women as better than that. His twin LS came down on Sieken. The Sith blocked and returned the attack. Verse made his Sabers into a V formation and caught the blade at thespot where his own LS's met. He turn Sieken's blade to the ground and slamed his head into his. The dazed Sith stumbled slightly backwards. Verse gave a quick round house to the sides chin sending to his back a few feet away.::

"You know nothing about rage. My race is built on it. It destories what is on the inside. You should no longer follow mindless anger."

Edit: OOC: I relived this in themiddle of the night. I kid you not. I woke up and said "Hold on..." I was about to edit it, but I figured it was better than complaining saying "That is a Dragonball Z move. It doesn't count." I was goin' use World of Darkness moves back (The books that Verse's race is in) and change into the 8'9 werewolf form. I desided I would just let it keep me from using the Force and not start an arguement about if it was legal in SW. I will keep it in mind though.

Randd
Jan 19th, 2002, 12:16:15 PM
::Randd smiled. He had misjuded only two thing. That was the man's speed and ability in the Force. The man was like a fly compared to Randd's defence and strenght. The blood that was on his body was from small scrapes. His shell could stop blaster bolts. Even with Force inhanced strenght the sith could hardy dent the creature. So small. Randd would give him one thing. He was strong for a Sayin-Jinn. The only things MnT had up against Randd was teh Force and his speed. Randd had much more beatings he could take. Much Much more. Even a Sayin-Jinn would fall if the two went head to head in muscle.::

"The is no honor is darkness. You claim a false one. I still say this. If you do not get angry often then you are no Sith as well. Just a confused boy. You think you can beat me with your hands? You need to think about that. Sayin-Jinn's are not invinsible. They can not beat my race in Bulk, defence, and muscle...."

::Randd grabbed a table with the Force and threw it at MnT's back. His idea worked. While MnT dogded the table, Randd riped a lighting pole from the ground and slamed it into the Sith's Side. The sayin slamed into the wall leaving a faint imprint. Randd used this time to grab his with his long arms. If the Warrior could increase his strenght so that he could move a creatue the size of Randd with punch, image what Randd could do if he increased his. He held the man in his huge hand. His fingars wrapped around him. He felt the world outside him. The happiness that people would be saved. The Force rushed through him. He channeled it to his strenght..::

"I hate to fight you. Fighting is wrong. There is more honor is walking away than to fight a hopeless, pointless, and mindless battle. You say that there is honor in defending your honor. How have I hurt yours? I called out the truth? You have to fight where woman and children could be hurt. I only fight you to protect those people. I wish there was another way."

::Rand clenched his fist. He would crush the man. Not even a sayin could survive long under this pressure. Just as the Sayin's Goku was almost crushed by his own son under the full moon, Randd would crush MnT. He sqeezed as hard as he could. The wrentched his fingars into the man. All the while the Force kept increaseing his strenght. Randd was lucky he had not been thrown to the bottom level. He did not want to kill the man. He threw him down. Hard. The sayin slamed through to the send floor. Down to the first. Hitting the floor leaving another imprint of this body. Randd jumped down. He increased his mass with the Force. His wieght combined witht he speed inwhich he fell made him a weapon. He landed on top of the Sayin'. All two tons of himself. Muscles has more than fat. It showed. The body of MnT was slammed down two feet intot he ground. Randd wasn't even dazed. He walked over to one of the huge beams. It was a beam to hold the building up. He reached out into the Force and felt that everyone had left the building. The gurads knew to move the people out when Jedi and Sith faught. Randd ripped the beam fromt he ground. MnT was getting up from the hole. He turned to see a large stone beam slam into his chest ramming him into a wall. Randd was not dumb this time. His created a barrier around him withthe Force. This would increases his defence 10 fold. The man had caught a weak spot in his armor earlier. Not this time.::

"You take the chance of hurting innocents. Where is the honor in taking the chance of hurting innocents? I still say you have no honor. You will claim I am wrong. That is becaused you are so wrong you can't even see the truth anymore. I pity you. I really do. You may have had honor once. But no more."

Eve Siren
Jan 19th, 2002, 01:15:16 PM
Eve sighed as she listened to Randd's comments. Her rage level came down, but she was still kind of angry. She looked up to the humongous armadillioid and just said, irritated :

"God ... Will you just shut up ?"

She looked over at the Sith Lord and made sure he was fine. She didn't know MnT personnally ... But she knew what he was capable of. He seemed pissed ... No wonder. She smiled lightly at Sieken and everyone else before gazing back at Randd.

"Ok, get one thing clear first ... I chose to be a Sith. I wanted to be the perfect murderer, killer, whatever you want. Jedis are weak. They fear pain, and fear that their reputation will suck. Us, Siths ... We don't have a care in the world."

She tilted her head lightly ... Armadillo ... Hard Shell. It was better not to use her daggers. She looked over at Athena and grinned.

"I suggest, you and you and you" She pointed out at all the Jedis "run, before me and this lovely Sith lady here get mad ..."

She had a twisted grin slidding on her lips.

"Because Siths are scary and all ... But when a lady's mad, you don't want to know how far she'll go ... Especially a Sith lady."

Severen Morkonis
Jan 19th, 2002, 04:34:09 PM
stuberling back slightly i cought my balace again and looked up at the fool of a jedi.

' I know nothing of rage?....you thick twisted fool!...you have no idea who i am, my rage is far more powerfull than the (mockingly) poor, light of the jedi.'..he stoped the mocking

Sieken twirled the saber as if it was a spear and throw it like a spear at Verse along with a almightly power thrust from the force its speed was un-dodgeable and sliced right throw his leg and out the other side makieng a visable hole in his thigh and it landed, i raised my hand at the force brought my saber back to me.

I ran in as the jedi crouched to ponder the pain, as he did i steped on his already hurt thigh to give me some lift and brang my knee up at the same time, smaching on his left ear and nose sending hails of blood from his face and landed behind him with my saber pointed at his neck.

' Care to still mock me fool?'

Miryan no Trunks
Jan 19th, 2002, 04:36:04 PM
Edit: OOC:

IC:

*He did not imagine any here would know, but such beatings had once been fairly common place for MnT.. Fighting other saiya-jins, it seemed one would find themselves flung into the side of mountains, and down into the ground from 50+ feet in the air, more often than not in battle.. It was just a matter of being able to focus ki for defense, to survive it.. Even still, however, MnT found himself struggling to keep from being crushed against the beam..*

...You... are an assuming, ignorant.. Fool... One, I never... Said there was.. honor in... fighting those who.. dishonor me, for they.. have none Themselves.. Two, There is honor in battle.. To pit yourself.. up against another, without.. the use of cheap shots.. or tricks... brings great honor..

*As the increasing anger built up inside him, MnT grasped hold of the large durasteel bar, and began lifting.. It had a good deal more weight on it than his 500lb broadsword had, but he imagined he could lift and propel it anyways..*

... This.. and you contradict yourself..! Your fool Jedi friend started a fight with my fellow Sith, and then took off before a single attack could be placed towards Him.. That is why I attacked him, and If you were not so blinded by the lies they place into each Jedi's mind, you would have Noticed that I did not attack him in a manner that would hurt anyone BUT him.. As for You, throwing me over the edge.. You live in a twisted form of reality, for I almost landed on a woman with child..

*He could feel the shock at his words seeping into the Jedi's mind, weakening him, offensively, AND defensively, due to the sudden drop in his force concentration..*

... You almost Killed someone as a result of an unprovoked , misguided, honorless attack.. And you call yourself a Jedi?

*With that, He pushed forwards with a sudden burst of strength, Randd falling backwards and landing on his rear.. He blinked, and the Sith was gone.. He was indeed fast, for Randd could not even sense him moving until it was almost too late..*

*Looking up, the armadilloid could see that MnT was now floating above him, just higher than his reach would have permitted if standing.. Both hands aimed down towards the creature, and began shimmering again, waves of pure force energy distorting the air and light passing through them..*

... Brawn isn't everything, Jedi.. Knowledge is a powerful weapon which you seem to lack to quite the extreme.. as Well as the ability to assess a situation.. Learn to do such before you make Another near-fatal misake..

*Suddenly, the creature felt an enormous pressure building up around it's body.. The Sith had trapped him in a force sphere, and was closing it in on him.. As Randd screamed out in pain, he could hear his shell cracking, and skin splitting.. Bones groaned as they threatened to snap, blood oozing from his ears, mouth, and nose, as the creature fought to keep from being crushed.. He seemed to be reaching out, as if he actually thought there was any way to escape, save MnT's own will..*

... Only a fool places enough faith in their abilities that they do not believe someone weaker can defeat them.. Of course, that Does seem to be a trait amongst the Jedi, Doesn't it..

*As if to add emphasis on his point, MnT increased the pressure inside the sphere a sharp jump, just enough to cause the arm that Randd was stretching out to snap, and fold back against his torso at a sick angle..*

... You may have much more mass than me, but that is all you are.. A True warrior keeps his muscle toned and small despite the strength it holds, so he can keep his Speed up.. Besides.. I Know I can defeat you with my hands.. You think hitting you in a weak spot was an accident..? How about your Face Jedi? Is that so heavily armored as your toughened backside?

*Reaching out again with the force, MnT took hold of the durasteel support bar Randd had used against him, and lifted it up to just past the floor above him.. He held it there for just a moment, before sending it rocketing down towards the aramadilloid's skull..*

Randd
Jan 19th, 2002, 07:08:17 PM
IC: Randd felt the sphere on him. A hard move to pull off. MnT had found a weakness though in his Armor. His face. It could take punchs. It was toned with enough muscle to take it. This wasn't a punch. This was a BIG problem. Randd summoned enough of the Force to weaken the sphere. He was not strong enough in the Force yet to destroy the sphere. Randd moved his head to the side. The pole missed his head, but it was sharp enough to slam through his shoulder. Randd bellowed with pain. As long as his under belly was showing he was in trouble. He face and under belly were not armored like his legs, back, and top of his head were. His armor covered his shoulders, but the beam had enough speed to slam through the shell on his shoulder. Randd looked around. There was no one around anymore. EVERYONE had left the mall with a scene like this. Above the two warriors was a chandalier. Randd unscrewed the screws holding the thing up. It came down. MnT looked up. While consentrating on the Sphere he could not move. It was not possible to move outthe way. MnT was caught by the Lights. That broke his consentration long enough for the sphere to cansel out. Randd rolled over on his belly so the shell faced up. The Chandleier, MnT, and tons of wieght came down on his. It was going to be a long day.::

Phantom Magus
Jan 20th, 2002, 12:43:03 AM
A grin slid along his lips as he looked towards his Sister, then towards the Jedi in front of her.

"You had best not make Eve more angry than you already have ... lest you want to have your head served to you on a silver platter."

He shifted his gaze back towards Satine, his scythe coming to a stop as he clutched it in both his hands, blade pointed towards the Jedi.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jan 20th, 2002, 07:40:31 AM
Vega, who had as of yet not become involved in the tangle with the Jedi, remained standing some distance away from the group in the mall. He had retreated some once blades and fists had begun to clash, and simply watched the combat from a far.

It seemed now though that he was more interested in engaging into combat with the peacekeepers. Seraphim hopped to life with a crackle in his right hand, his left sweeping up into the air sharply, palm facing outwards at the Jedi.

"Alright turtle," he yelled out towards Randd, his eyes shifting momentarily over to Verse.

"Your pathetic show ceases to amuse me any longer. You have out lived any use that you once had, and now serve no other purpose than to roll around and look idiotic."

Dark energy amassed around Vega's palm the tendons on the back of his hand becoming more visible as his muscles tensed up. The Darkside coursed through his veins, a powerful force moving in tsunamic waves from his body.

"I suggest you prep that shell of yours, scum," he sneered, "It's going to take a battering."

Then, in a sudden sweeping wave of dark energy, Vega let loose a Force blast. The push shot across the area from the Sith Lords hand and Vega followed into it's wake, charging after the power at full, force enhanced speed. The attack struck Randd and lifted him straight up into the air at least a foot, sending him then rolling backwards across the room for a second.

A second, long enough for Vega to descend from the jump he had leapt into. Now descending up the Jedi, Vega landed feet first onto Randd, his heels digging into the soft up turned under belly of the creature. He flicked his body backwards then, using the armadillo like beings body as a spring board to propel him into landing some four or 5 feet away from the lightsider.

Randd
Jan 20th, 2002, 12:21:49 PM
::Randd slammed into a piller. It wasn't the kick that hurt him. He was big enough not to care about that. the Dark energy seemed to cook him from the inside out. That hurt bad. He was good at healing. One of the few Force abilities he was good at. He was real good at healing though. He started to heal himself. Not enough to be at his best, but enough to stand back up. Randd had an idea. He ran at vega. Then he tucked an rolled. He rolled ino a ball keeping he soft underbelly tucked away. His unbreakable armor on the outsided. He rolled gaining increadably fast at the. As long as he attacked like this he would be ok. he hope.::

Alpha
Jan 20th, 2002, 02:15:20 PM
Satine brings his new sword up in a block, the wepaons sparking as they clash with a ringing sound. the Jedi Knight ducks under another slash, and axe kicks Phantom in the chin, throwing him back. He glances at the civilians around, and says, with the Force amplifiying his words, "Get out of here. Out of this mall."

As he says this, the Sith gets back up, and Satine slides away from a slash, and counters with a high slash to the neck.

Eve Siren
Jan 20th, 2002, 02:32:16 PM
"I don't think so." Eve murmured in Satine's ear as she appeared behind him and put her arms under his, bringing them up behind his head, making him unable to use his hands for the moment. She ducked lightly to avoid having his weapons touch her.

"I can snap your neck anytime I want, you know ... But only if you move."

Miryan no Trunks
Jan 20th, 2002, 04:18:24 PM
*Groaning aloud, MnT began the process of unburying himself.. He wished now that he Had worn his trenchcoat, for the chandelier smashing over him left him with numerous cuts all over his torso, legs, and arms. Slowly standing up, he took the bottom of his shirt and pulled it in a jerk once, removing most of the broken glass and other such debris.*

... Why...

*The words came out hoarse and rasped.. He still had a lot of dust in his lungs from everything crashing down, and it was rather painful to talk..*

... the Hell.. is there a chandalier in a mall?

*He turned around, looking for the sight of the large armadilloid, to find it in combat with Vega..*

... Damn..

*He watched as the thing curled itself into a ball, and began rolling around, chasing down his fellow Lord.. Surely the creature thought this was an incredible form of defense, but in the process, his sides remained open to those not in it's path..*

*Reaching both his arms across his torso in an x, MnT grabbed hold of both of his sabers, Life in his right hand, Death in his left. One for offense, one for defense, both equally effective in battle. Igniting them both with a simultaneous snap-hiss, MnT took a quick moment to judge the speed and direction of the large rolling beast, before launching himself towards it, letting the force roll through him to aid in the speed of his attack. *

*A few moments later, MnT caught up to the beast and leapt, bringing his legs forwards, and stabbing both blades as deep into the side of him, where the shell could not protect, as he could. As soon as the damage was done, he pushed off the creature's shell with both legs, and landed about 5 feet away, almost stumbling. He retreated a further 5 or 6 feet feet, to make sure he was not in the beast's arm-range when it uncurled.. Cause it was surely going to be hurt and pissed off..*

Alpha
Jan 20th, 2002, 10:00:23 PM
Satine growls, and concentrates, using the Force to lift Eve up off her feet and loosen her grip. He smiles at her astonished look, and sends her away a few feet. Gasping from the exertion, Satine puts up his dagger, and unsheathes the katana on his back and gets into a fighting stance, ready to face off again.

Randd
Jan 20th, 2002, 11:07:58 PM
::Randd did nto bleed fromt he wound. The LS had burned the wound shut. All there was were two holes. Two holes that burnt like hell. Randd rolled through the glass of a near-by show case. He uncurled himself and almost fell to the ground. He should have known MnT was still in the fight. If Randd made it out from the lighting, then the Sith did as well. Randd was lucky with the chandilier. The mall had a few strange this like that in them. Seemed that they had many old features redone to match the place. Randd pushed the pain of his sides out of his mind. If the Sithw ould stay out of his reach, he would make his reach longer. Randd jumped and rolled to the wall. He slammed his fist into the wall with his good arm. The other one was still hurting from the pole MnT had slammed into him. He left a piece of it in to make sure it did not bleed. Randd pulled out a long pipe and riped it open. Scolding water shot from it. Randd used the armore-part of his hand to close part of the pipe. With incredible speed and force, the water shot at the Sith.::

"Seems you need a shower."

Verse Dawnstrider
Jan 20th, 2002, 11:20:41 PM
::Verselooked up at the sith. Filled with hatred he was. that would be his downfall. The LS only gazed his leg. The hole the Sith saw was a shadow. Verse thanked teh gods for that. The blood was real though. His nose bleed. The LS near his throat. Verse grabed some coke from a bottle on the floor and threw it in the Sith's face. The Sith sumbled back some and Verse jumped up. The Sith opened his eyes to se that Verse had an idea for the bottle as well. The Jedi shattered it in the Sith's face. The glass ripped the Sith's face apart leaving many jagged wounds and blood. Verse droped to his knee and kicked teh legs out from under the Sith. Verse's leg kept spinning on the floor catching a trashcan and rolled it under the Sith. The sith landed backfirst crushing the can.::

"Rage is a waste of time. It is a mindless fury. Giving into rage makes you a mindless animal."

Nayala Palain
Jan 21st, 2002, 02:20:06 PM
It was interesting to watch The Jedi move Eve. If only he knew what her reaction would really be. Athena thought it would be funny for the Jedi to feel the pain of a Pissed off Sith Lady.

She called upon the darkness and started to creat one of her Illusions. Athena had mastered her art of Illusions way before she ever Joined the Empire.

She casted the Image of Eve once more behing the Jedi Alpha. Although this time she was armed. She had removed her dagger and placed it along his neck as her left arm slinked around his throat.

Athena mimicked her fellow Siths voice threw the Illusion and simply spoke.

And you thought that was going to stop me how?

Athena looked over at the Real Eve whom was interested in her own person holding the Jedi.

Athena's Illusions felt real. She gave each her own force signature so that when felt with in the force they felt real. The cold grip of the Second Eve still held the Jedi. He must have figuered that if he moved to fast right from the start she would kill him. The blade was real. For it was Athena's sith dagger at the Jedis neck. She had moved it with the force for her Illusions used very little force power anymore.

Athena finally amused with her Illusion of one of her best friends smiled and then pushed a powerful force wave at the Jedi.

"We all warned ya not to piss off the Chicks here! "

Eve Siren
Jan 21st, 2002, 04:06:52 PM
Eve nodded to Athena and ran to hide herself behind a wall, to make the illusion of herself more realistic. She watched the Jedi struggle against the illusion and grinned. It was the first time Eve saw Athena's illusions tricks.

She then ran up front against Satine who was on the ground after the Force Wave, smiling slightly as he just realized it, she violently dug her dagger "Maiden of Silence" into his right shoulder and twisted the sharp metal weapon in his bloody wound. Though her hands were trying to harm him, she was trying to figure out why he smiled at her.

Nayala Palain
Jan 21st, 2002, 04:16:30 PM
Athena smiled and dropped the Illusion of her Sith Sister Eve. Then recalled her dagger... to her hand and watched with great interest in all the fighting going on around her.

Alpha
Jan 21st, 2002, 04:43:23 PM
Satine growls in pain, and grabs Eve's dagger hand, and tightens his own hand around her's so much that she releases the dagger. Making a fist with his free hand he lashes out, his studded gloved fist slamming into Eve's jaw, leaving three bloody rips in her skin from the studs. As Eve lands a foot or two away, Satine pulls the dagger out of his shoulder, and lets his armor flow over the wound, the armor pumping pain killers and bacta into the wound.

"Nice dagger...you want it back?"

Satine holds the dagger up, dark red with his own blood, and then throws it, the dagger piercing Eve's right thigh, enough to stick in there, but not enough for the blade to go completely through he leg. Satine gets back into a fighting stance, and smiles a cold smile.

"Bring it..."

Eve Siren
Jan 21st, 2002, 06:19:49 PM
Eve winced slightly of pain as she pulls the dagger out. She never screamed of pain. Never. Her blood and the Jedi's were mixed together.

"Disgusting." She dryly said as she stood up, leaning mostly on her other leg.

She grinned as he told her to bring it and smiled her that cold smile. It was more like it. She was more used to that than those warm smiles that made her confused.

"You think that's all I have ? Pathetic ..."

Four daggers slid down her sleeve as she talked to him and sent it right towards the Jedi. Though one missed, the 3 others hit him in the chest, though she made sure not to hit his heart or his lungs too deeply, one slashing across his cheek and one back his wound. Though the last one didn't went through the armor, it still had a hard blow to it, only damaging the outside, but the blow was hard enough to knock the wound inside a bit. Just like crushing a skull.

".. . Idiot." She mumbled in a sigh.

Phantom Magus
Jan 21st, 2002, 08:24:15 PM
A smile tugged at the corners of his lips as he looked at his Sister make a fool of the Jedi, Satine. A small chuckle came from him.

"Very nice, Sister."

He stopped his voice swiftly, twirling his scythe around in his right hand. He cocked his head a bit, his lips forming into a sneer.

"Mind if I take it from here?"

He ran towards the wounded Jedi, bringing the blade of his scythe down and around, creating a new wound along the Jedi's thighs.

Severen Morkonis
Jan 21st, 2002, 09:22:07 PM
The pain was short lived as it was not such a bad attack, spinning around on my back i wedged the trash can in between my feet and flicked it up into verse's face like a soccor ball, it hit his face hard and fast, then with a quick but sharp, hard kick with the aid of the force i smashed it yet again into his face. Blood snorted from the edges of the trash can and he fell to the ground.

I fliped up on to my feet quickly, and then quickly side kicked verse yet again sending the jedi back first against the barrier,a small grown was heard from verse and with the aid of the force yet again i drove my loyal saber Losorus into the very shoulder blade that the jedi used.

Verse Dawnstrider
Jan 21st, 2002, 09:47:59 PM
::Verse would have cried out in more pain if he hadn't blocked out the pain. The kick was aided by the Force. Verse could feel the blood in his nose. His arm hung limp. He was not just skilled with that hand though. he had taught all his students to be able to wield a LS with both hands. Verse pulled out his second saber and smashed the hilt into Sieken's head. As Sieken stumbled backwards, Verse picked up the glass shards with his mind. He slammed all of them into Sieken's back. All the glass dissapeared into the Sith's back.::

Alpha
Jan 21st, 2002, 09:58:33 PM
Again the wounds are closed up by the armor, and Satine swings his sword, the tip carving a furrow in Phantom's cheek. As the Sith steps back a step, Satine sends a Force-message to Verse.

Know if any other Jedi are gonna be helping us out in this one? I have two here, how many do you have?

Satine ducks underneath a swing from that damned scythe, and quickly brings his fist up, hitting Phantom in the forehead.

Eve Siren
Jan 22nd, 2002, 08:33:58 AM
As the Jedi Satine ducked and hit her brother, Eve immediately charged at him, slamming her elbow into his throat since his body was covered with armor. Phantom was the only real brother she got left who wasn't under the "master's" control anymore, so she wasn't gonna give up that easily.

Alpha
Jan 22nd, 2002, 08:46:30 AM
As Satine gets hit in the throat, he automatically flails out with his left foot, kicking Eve in the gut, knocking her back a foot. The Edi calms himself and gets his breath back just in time to block an attack from Phantom, and to spin kick Eve, knocking her back again, this time she lands on her face.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jan 22nd, 2002, 12:08:02 PM
Vega's attention turned away from the collosal beast and shifted from the Garou to Satine. All the Jedi seemed occupied, and this then provided Vega with an excellent chance. Today he would get to test out his new "trick".

He hopped back twice and disengaged Seraphim, bringing both fists down to his side, facing out forward. Then, allowing the darkside to surge through him, he began to draw upon his pain, anger and hatred to fuel what he soon would command.

Eve Siren
Jan 22nd, 2002, 01:58:12 PM
Eve closed her eyes as she fell down, after a little while, she opened her eyes and discover Vega right in front of her. What was he doing ..? It seemed dangerous. But she knew she had to make the Jedi too busy to notice Vega's probably newest technique. She stood back up, noticing a little trail of blood down the corner of her mouth and a few light bruises.

"Ugh." She groaned. Not of pain, but of anger.

She stood back up, leaving the trail of blood on the corner of her lips and grinned. This Jedi had already mixed her blood with his when he threw her own dagger into her thigh. Now, it was her turn.

As Satine was still blocking Phantom's attack, Eve ran from the front. Since she was genetically engineered, it gave her enhanced speed and strength, making her punch blows very powerful. As soon as she got near Satine, she dug her fist into his stomach. Though his stomach armor was hard, she still managed to make him blend over and lose his breath for a while. Immediately after, she grabbed his head with her leather gloved hand and rammed his face into her knee, covered with a metal knee pad.

She winced lightly, still because of the wound at her thigh. She groaned again and sent a Force Wave from her hand, still holding Satine, sending him flying back into a glass window of a store.

Verse Dawnstrider
Jan 22nd, 2002, 06:07:51 PM
::Verse felt the power around Vega. That was not good. Verse flipped back away from Sieken. He could face Seiken with one arm. Vega was a different story. Time to pull an old trick. This one had saved his ass more than once. HIs brother called it "The Twin Demons." Verse called it "Dopploganger". It was a mentalist's greatest illusion. One only the people atthe peak of there skill could do. He fe the joy of teh Light Side. Felt the happiness of the world. He channeled that energy through himself. He felt the presence of another person. A second him appearing beside himself. It looked just like him in everyway. It started to become solid. After a second the was a double of him. It was as strong, fast, and as good in the Force as himself. And it was real. It could be senced, and bioread as a living thing. No one could tell the difference. even if Verse was knocked out, teh clone would fight on. Time to make things even.::

OOC: The move is found here. That and other ones. In case you want to make use it is a real move.
http://www.roleplayinggames.net/starwars/common_files/power_list.

Alpha
Jan 22nd, 2002, 06:59:31 PM
Satine hisses in pain as a shard of glass cuts his forehead, opening a red line acorss it. He gets to his feet, and growls, Force Recalling his weapons. the Jedi Knight gives a little bow to the shop-keeper, and says, "Sorry sir, but this is an emergency. I suggest you get your butt out of here."

Nodding anxiously, the man runs through the back--no doubt to a back door--and Satine then turns his attention back to Eve and Phantom. Chargin, Satine makes good time, and quickly slashes at Phantom, his blade drawing a small line in the Sith's arm. Calling on the Force for extra speed, Satine blurs to Eve, and slices into he side, a shallow cut, and then smiles, spin kicking her in the jaw, throwing her backwards.

"You seem to like the mixing of blood Eve. Here's your's and you brother's..." Satine taunts, holding his black blade--still glistening with the blood--up.

Phantom Magus
Jan 22nd, 2002, 09:47:34 PM
A sting came across his cheek. Another from his arm. He didn't mind. Pain was one of the things that fueled him the most. Seeing Satine about to dig the blade of his sword into his sister, he ran towards the Jedi, diving and tackling him to the ground, knocking the sword a few feet away. Raising up onto his knees in front of Satine, he brings his right fist down into the Jedi's face. He then backflips off Satine, landing on his feet next to his sister.

Miryan no Trunks
Jan 23rd, 2002, 05:18:43 AM
*Too late did MnT notice the steam rolling off the incoming water. By itself, the blast would not have been much of a problem, but if it was boiling, he could only look forward to a lot of pain.*

*Frantically, he tried to leap out of the way of the spray, but it caught him in the left side of his torso nonetheless. The scream his lungs wanted to release was caught only by MnT gritting his teeth hard as he continued to hop and roll away, trying to stay away from the burning liquid being shot at him. After hopping over a planter, and passing by two small tables, the Sith Lord found what he was looking for. A small outcopping of the wall acted as the division between two shops, and MnT lunged forwards, diving behind it's protective form.*

*Panting heavily, MnT rose into a standing position, and quickly tore the sweatshirt he had just bought from his body. It was absorbing the still scalding water further and further into itself, and would only do him harm, if he were to continue wearing it.. It hit the floor with a splat, waves of steam rolling off it constantly.*

*Grimacing, he looked out from the corner. Randd was still manning the hose, and swung it back in his direction as he noticed the Sith's face. MnT quickly pulled back behind the wall, feeling the heat as the water went rushing by. He had to think of some way to get by that..*

"Aha!"

*An idea came to him. He knew his force lightning was still weak, for he had only recently learned how to manage it. However, if he were to bait the beast to spray at him, he would still be able to duck behind the wall and hit the water with it..*

*Closing his eyes, MnT concentrated on his pain and anger. The humiliation of being called honorless, the pain of the attacks he had taken, and all those he had suffered in his past. The pure anguish of having all those he loved taken from him. Even the horror of losing his sword to a demon. The sparks of pure energy began building up inside him, coursing throughout his body, increasing in strength and number as he let the dark side flow through his very core..*

*Finally, MnT felt it was enough, and stuck his head out from behind the wall*

... Foolish Jedi! You're so blinded by the light, that you cannot even comprehend your own mistakes!!

*The words more than anything provoked Randd to attack once more, and as such, he released a stream of the scalding water towards MnT. As it neared, MnT ducked back behind the wall, and readied his hands. Finally, the water reached where he was, and the attack began.*

*The first wave of electricity poured from MnT's fingers in a seemingly single blast, a huge white beam of energy that no sooner touched the water, than coursed up it, and into Randd through his own hands. The blast then formed into more recognizable streaks of electricity, darting around as they shot out towards their target.*

*The air was filled with the loud crackling of electricity, as well as numerous pops and sizzles from the Jedi on the recieving end of the attack. Randd found he could not move, nor even release the hose, as the energy burned him up from the inside. It was as if he was magnetically stuck to it. In fact, this was not exactly far from the truth. For several seconds, the two stood in their respective places, both connected to the same flow of energy. The only differance being that MnT wasn't in extreme amounts of pain, and there was also no smoke rising out of his mouth and nostrils*

*Suddenly, however, the Sith ended the attack. He still had some energy left, but there was no sense in using All of his energy in an attack that he couldn't be sure worked as he planned. Catching his breath, he then rested an arm against the wall as he looked out, to assess the damage..*

Vega Van-Derveld
Jan 23rd, 2002, 12:00:16 PM
As the tumult of electricity ripped out from Miryan's hands, the energy in Vega's own body serged with a similar ferocity. The Force lightening attack built, growing fold after fold in it's power. The Sith's body rippled with the energy as it transgressed from static crackles into shimmering flickers.

Dancing tendrils worked their way around Vega's finger tips in hues of violet and blue, white strikes illuminating the cores of the serpents.

Unstable would describe the physical appearance of the attack best. Vega's manipulation of the ability though adept was still in it's birthing form, as in essence controlled the Sith Lord. As it grew within his person, so grew his own lust for more of the power to control. The feeling shot straight to his head, and he threw his palms out at full force, lifting them into the air.

The displaced atmosphere wooshed and became immeadiately accentuated by the ripping boom of the electricity lashing from Vega's finger tips. The second wave of burning energy cascaded into view, taring along the water gathered on the floor towards Randd whilst scattering out at Satine and Verse, guided by Vega's best judgement.

His eyes became a-light with the flow, gleaming a deep navy, reflecting the dancing talons that tore their way through the amassed coteries of fighters.

Nayala Palain
Jan 23rd, 2002, 02:39:27 PM
With wide eyes Athena watched her friend. The power of the electric charge was going to fry all the Jedi. She smiled and un hooked her belt of dagger. Her Sith Dagger a gift from her Master was in her hand. With the force she sent all of her 20 daggers after each of the Jedi.

She sent About 5 after Satine and approximitly 10 after Verse seeing how he threw her into a bar for no reason. the other 5 daggers whipped past her friends and towards the Large creature that Athena still had not figured out.

" Well if we are going to B.B.Q we need to cut the meat. "

Athena looked at Eve her (eve) blood had mixed with a Jedi and personally I thought it was sick.

" Eve you will need treatment as soon as we get home."

Eve Siren
Jan 23rd, 2002, 05:33:09 PM
Eve noticed Athena's disgust to the fact that her blood got mixed with a Jedi's. Personally, Eve didn't see anything bad. His blood was red, just like hers ... She liked red.

"No, I'm fine, Athena ..."

She turned to her brother next to her and tilted her head to the side.

"Are you alright, Phantom ?"

Without waiting, Eve groaned slightly and ran to Satine, who was on the ground. Before he could stand up, she kicked his face with the metal part of her boot angrily, making him roll away for a few feets and blood trail down from his forehead.

Verse Dawnstrider
Jan 23rd, 2002, 06:50:07 PM
::Verse felt the power rush at him. His danger sence also told him of the daggers. Randd had no problem with the things. That is if he was still alive after the assult. Verse had to act fast. He dispelled his twin fast. To save his energy for this block. It would be hard, but worth the risk. with teh Force he flipped the a table in the air to catch the daggers. It was a thick table so the daggers would stick. On teh ground, verse saw 3rubber rain coats. He threw 2 infront fo him to let the electricity hit them, and stood on one so the electricty that hit him would ground out. A small bolt lashed and caught him before he reached it. Not before he grabed a dagger in the air that Athena had sent and sed it straight through the center if the lighting storm Vega made. It traveled at the Lord with Force increased speed and strenght. The rest of the daggers hit the table. The lighting hurt like hell. It had him shock up pretty bad. He breathed hard as the rest of the Lightning hit the coats. Verse Forced himself to look up at the floor above him where the other Sith were standing. The odds were still not good. Verse placed the best Force barrier he could around himself. He needed a small rest for a second. Odds are the Sith did not know if he was dead. That would give hima few seconds just to breath. Just that samll amount of electricty hurt bad. It hurt very bad.::

Alpha
Jan 23rd, 2002, 07:56:11 PM
Satine hisses in pain, and he hits a wall, stopping him. The daggers hadn't gone very far into him, as he had on very stiff armor, but still it had pierced somewhat. Reeling form the triple attack, Satine breathes heavily, and summons the Force, shunting his pain away, and slowly getting to his feet, recalling Meitou, and getting into a fighting stance over Verse, ready to protect his friend.

Severen Morkonis
Jan 23rd, 2002, 08:09:20 PM
Verse was using un-harming move apon me...pathetic Jedi moves i overcome the pain and defeated it and once i did.... My anger was released i waited a few seconds till verse let down his shielding from Vegas attack and then yet again force pushed Satine aside you smashed against a marble pillar to get a clear visible gap to make my move, i ran at the Jedi with such force speed who foolishly had his back turnt on me and thought i was to weak to face him and vega was "More important" Verse was dealing with the one named Vega.... My friend, i would back my old friend any day of the week and so i did, with a full force run i drove my Green Saber right through the pelvis of the man and left the blade within him, then ducked and sweeped as the Jedi fell to the floor.

He landed by pure luck back on my saber making the glowing blade drive itself more into the Jedi’s body and made blood pour from the mans gut, i quickly hovered my hand over the body of the one named verse and the hilt of the Light Saber pulled itself through from the back of the Jedi right through out of his gut wrenching the muscle and flesh back through the driven hole as the hilt landed into Siekens hand dripping from blood and flesh. With a quick sharp kick my steel toe capped boot smashed itself into the eye of Verse and yet more blood sprang from the wounds as he rolled onto his front from much force.

' YOUR DARE THINK OF ME AS WEAK YOU FOOL! YOU THINK I CANNOT HANDLE SUCH A STUPID PERTHETIC JEDI AS YOURSELF?!?...YOU ARE NOTHING BUT HUTT CRAP TO ME YOU PATHETIC CREATURE OF LIGHT!'

I said shouting with the aid of the force, the few sith comrades had never seen me so angry and looked surprised...my rage had finally broke itself free. I wiped my back from blood i would have to visit the Medi-bay to have the glass removed i thought as i touched my lips with the blood of the Jedi and giveing a wicked grin.

Flipping back a few spaces just ahead of my friend Vega i once again activated Losurus and brought myself into a defensive stance.

Alpha
Jan 23rd, 2002, 08:23:43 PM
As Sieken gets into a defensive position, he hears Vega tackle Satine, apparently he had tried to get Sieken, but was tackled by Vega. Growling, Satine kicks Vega, and smiles as he hits the Sith in the groin, making him double over. Rolling away, Satine calls on the Force, and throws Sieken backwards, smiling.

Verse Dawnstrider
Jan 23rd, 2002, 10:30:04 PM
::Verse fell back ward. It wasn't the warriors attack that hurt that bad. It was the electricy. It did more damage than he planned. He blocked out the pain, but that did not mean his body would still be able to go on. With the last of his strenght he slams Sieken over the rail with the Force, and throws his LS at him. The weapon hit Sieken in the Leg. Verse try to get up. He stands up barly. His leg jerks from the electricity. He starts to stumble but hold his ground. He can smell his burnt flesh. He couls not win this. No way he could.::

Nayala Palain
Jan 24th, 2002, 01:58:36 PM
Athena moved with speed and Grace as Verse gripped Sieken with his one good arm. Once the Jedi tossed Sieken there was nothing Athena could do to help her fellow Sith. Although when Verse did return his gaze to that of his Jedi friend, Athena said her own hellos with a solid right hook to the mans face. She had already gripped her Sith Dagger that her Master had given her and had it palmed in her left hand. As the Jedi stagered back from the unseen punch she brought her left arm up and into the ribs of the Jedi. The twisted blade dug into the mans ribs as she turned it to the right.

Verse Dawnstrider
Jan 24th, 2002, 04:18:26 PM
::That did it. Verse headbutted the girl forcing her to let go of the dagger. Then Verse fell to his knees. He had to stop moving. If he didn't he would bleed to death. He charged his body with Light Energy. If any of the Sith touched him they would feel the Light Side course through their bodies. It would be like poison to them. Verse wouldn't touch the dagger in his chest. Who knows what sith spells were on it? He just didn't move. He world blurred. He could feel the daggers. The electric attack wouldn't allow him to Force heal the right way. His mind was too scrambled. All he could do was let the Force roll over his body to keep the Sith away as he sat. He felt like he was dieing. His skin burred from the air that touched his flesh. Electric burns were hard to heal. Not enough time to try. He just sat there in his blood struggling to remain awake.::

Severen Morkonis
Jan 24th, 2002, 05:58:51 PM
OOC: Me and verse discussed it and came to an agreement..sorry for the hassel.

IC: I tried to dodge the force push but it was to late, Verse cought me just as i tried to move out the way and i was of balance, the blast of force slammed into my chest and i was pushed up against the barrier and for the final staw his LS ripped through my upper thigh just as i fliped over the Steel gaurd rail and over i went.

I landed on my feet and by natural reaction the reflexes in my legs made me spring back up and i fell back a few spaces before comming to a halt on my back,i was winded and now bleeding quite badly, i quickly ripped the hilt from my leg and pocketed the device within my cargo pants pocket and layed on the ground proped up by one elbow touching my leg wound trying to heal it as best as possible on site.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jan 25th, 2002, 02:39:50 PM
Vega caught his footing and skidded sideways, darting at Alpha. As the Jedi attacked Sieken, Vega brought his free hand upwards at him and sent out his own Force Push, sending wave after wave of darkside energy into Santine's body, knocking the Jedi knight clean off his feet.

"Ah ah ah, no hit and runs..." Vega twisted Seraphim's hilt in a quick flick, charing at his opponent and launching into a quick leaping kick, connecting his boot firmly with the lightsiders face.

Pierce Tondry
Jan 25th, 2002, 05:22:53 PM
Pierce suddenly sprinted out of a hallway near Satine and Vega. He was wearing black commando armor and had an ysalamiri nutrient frame on his back, armored to give the animal extra protection. With his face thus concealed and the ysalamiri blocking him from the Force, Pierce was relatively certain no one would know who he was, at least until it was too late.

As he ran, Pierce fired two quick shots that burned through the ropes on a mall display banner. The banner fell on top of Vega and Satine, the two fighters closest to his approach vector towards the injured Verse Dawnstrider.

Pierce's approach brought him to Verse without encountering any other Sith, not that they weren't close by. He reached Verse and bent down beside him, his blaster rifle levelled and ready. "I am taking this Jedi," he announced through a voice synthesizer attached to his helmet. "And am willing to pay handsomely to make sure that I leave with him alive."

Eve Siren
Jan 26th, 2002, 03:31:09 PM
Eve's eyes squinted lightly at she stared at the man next to Verse. She wiped away the blood from her lips and kept on staring at him. Her fists loosened, as she stepped slowly towards the stranger.

" ... Who are you ?"

Alpha
Jan 26th, 2002, 07:02:33 PM
Satine manages to get out from under the thing on top of him and Vega, and hears the stranger talking. Grabbing his lightsabre form his blet, Satine jumps up, and ignites it with a hiss the pure black blade popping out of the hilt.

"You not taking Verse without a fight..."

Verse Dawnstrider
Jan 26th, 2002, 07:40:14 PM
::Verse breathed hard. It was getting harder to breath. Unless he figured out a way out of here he wasin trouble. He was losing blood fast, and soon would die. Who every this was, he needed Verse alive. That meant he would have to heal Verse. The only way out was this right now. He tried to speak to his Jedi comrade.::

"Satine....L..le...let him....t..take.....me."

Randd
Jan 26th, 2002, 08:07:58 PM
::Randd felt the electricty flow through the water into the metal pipe. It traveled through his body. If his muscles would have allowed him to he would have screamed. His body jerked and spasmed as he lost control of his muscles. When teh attack stopped Randd let go of the pipe and fell to his knees. We fell to his hands struglling to hold himself up. He could not even think straight. Not even well enough to block out the pain. This was the end. He could never have beaten a Lord. He only wanted to give the innocnets time to get away. In many ways he had one. He lost the battle, but won his goal. If he died this day he would die a happy being. He didn't wish to die though. He had to much still to do. All the pain the worlds felt. He had to try and heal that. He spoke to the Sith.::

"You have one. I will not beg for my life. I just wish to see if you have the honor you claim. Will you kill one that is weaker than you? I may be bigger, but in the Force you are much stronger. My body is broken. Will you be the bigger creature and walk away? Or will you kill me? Will you show the world you can kill a jedi Padawan? Or, will you wait to the day I am a Knight and take me on then? What will you do Sith? Am I even no longer worth your time?"

::Randd spit up blood. The Force was already healing him. It was sub-coinence thing. Even if the two talked for hours, he would still be in no shape to fight. He could barely get up now. Not that he wanted to try.::

Alpha
Jan 26th, 2002, 09:01:19 PM
Satine nods to Verse, and motions for the stranger to take his comrade.

"Heal him, and take him."

Looking at the Sith, Satine suddenly realizes how dangerous a position he is in now...

Pierce Tondry
Jan 27th, 2002, 02:40:27 AM
Pierce shifts the blaster rifle to cover the space near Eve's approach. "You may call me Targeter, if you require something to call me."

He knelt by Verse and pulled him up over his shoulder, then tensed his muscles and stood up again, alert for any move the Sith (plural) should make.

Miryan no Trunks
Jan 27th, 2002, 04:18:28 AM
*Letting out a silent sigh of relief, MnT stepped out from behind the wall, and began limping his way over to the fallen Jedi. It was not a matter of his legs hurting, no, but instead, a matter of a lack of energy.. As he grew near enough to hear Randd's voice, it was apparant that the Jedi thought so as well, for he began to speak..*

*There was no need to even bother considering the Armadiloid's words. He knew what he was going to do from the moment he saw it's weakened form, lying on the ground. He had won. He had defended himself and his honor..*

... What gain would I have from killing you? To know that opponents I have bested in combat, no matter their rank or skill, are perhaps training in hopes of one day challenging and defeating me, encourages me to also become stronger.. If you continue to live and train yourself to get more powerful, It will be all the more reason for Me to train harder Myself..

.. So no, Jedi, I'm not going to kill you. You have good potential. To waste your life in such a manner would have no effect other than to give me one less possibility for a truly worthy opponent later in life..

*The Sith then turned around, looking back and forth down the hall for a shop he could replace his sweater at. Upon spotting one, he took a step forwards, but stopped, turning his head to the side just enough for Randd to know he was speaking to him..*

... Perhaps you should ask the mercenary up there if he'll help you out of here as well. I doubt most of my friends will be so willing to let you live, now that you are fallen..

Vega Van-Derveld
Jan 27th, 2002, 06:56:00 AM
"How right you are!" Vega heaved, a laugh rasping from his throat.

He disregarded the mysterious gun wielding saviour of the Jedi and walked, or rather half walked-half shuffled, towards Randd and Miryan. He held his saber more loosely now, partially drained of his energy from the force lightening attack.

"I would be more than willing to take your life right here, right now. Your life is of no important in this universe... you serve no purpose. You are obsolete."

The Sith looked towards the Jedi with a slight smirk on his lips, sneering.

"Perhaps though... a memento.. Yes," he paused, "... a little something to remind you to keep your pathetic carcass out of our way, hmm?"

He flicked the bright yellow beam of his saber upwards and grinned a fang-tinted grin.

"Something on your body?" he said, stepping over the huge beast, the tip of Seraphim edging towards it's chest, "orrrr even something from your body?"

Eve Siren
Jan 27th, 2002, 08:10:03 AM
Eve turned over to Satine. She rotated his neck, hearing it crack lightly, and clenched her fists. Though she had numerous kicks at the jaws, she spilled a bit blood, but it was mostly bruises.

"So, Jedi, you want more ?"

Randd
Jan 27th, 2002, 09:14:26 AM
::Randd let his body keep healing. He could stand with some effert now. He pushed himself up with his good arm.::

"I carried no Light Saber with me into this fight. I have this though..."

::Randd pulled a small root from his pocket inhis robes.::

"This is a Dagar Root. It can heal any illness if crushed and mixed with water. It is hard to come by. Take this. I wish I did not have to give it up, but it is the only thing I keep on me that I hold dear. I can get more, it would just be hard to do so. As for the merc. I would rather die than go with him. I am one of the best healers the GJO has. After some rest I will be at the top of my game at the end of the day."

::Randd tossed the root to Vega.::

"I hope you can use it well."

Vega Van-Derveld
Jan 27th, 2002, 09:31:17 AM
The Sith Lord looked at the medicinal aid that Randd had just tossed to him and pocketed it, a hint of distaste showing on his face. He shook his head from side to side and stepped in closer to the Jedi, looking up at his face, Seraphim lurking dangerously close to his body.

"Some pathetic plant roots? Is that all?"

The tip of the darksiders saber pressed down against the Padawans chest ever so slightly, hissing.

"You really are quite amazingly stupid, aren't you?"

He pushed down the tip further then stepped away quickly, dragging the saber downwards sharply before pulling it away quickly. A sharp diagonal line where the blade had cut lay across Randd's body.

"Maybe just for today you shall be allowed to live... that way, next time I meet you, scum," he hissed through his teeth, "You can give me something more entertaining and worthwhile... either that, or your life."

Alpha
Jan 27th, 2002, 10:18:31 AM
Satine sighs.

"Don't you people ever give up?"

Not waiting for an answer, the Jedi Knight charges Eve, uppercutting her, and then following with a thrust kick, thorwing her backwards.

Eve Siren
Jan 27th, 2002, 10:51:59 AM
Eve had received the uppercut, but she immediately grabbed Satine's foot as he tried to kick her. She shrugged slightly as she elbowed down into his knee, breaking his leg. It was painful, even disgusting but not so bad. She then threw him away by just flipping his broken leg over him, throwing him back. She tilted her head to the side, smiling gently.

"No, not really."

Alpha
Jan 27th, 2002, 11:15:13 AM
Satine hisses in pain, and uses the Force to throw Eve into a wall hard. Even from the distance he was, the Warrior Jedi Knight could hear some of Eve's ribs breaking, and he smiles, enjoying the sound.

Pierce Tondry
Jan 27th, 2002, 03:26:15 PM
Pierce stands there amazed at how quickly the Sith have disregarded him as a threat. 'One of these days, they'll learn otherwise... but I'd be more stupid to stick around. This guy needs a medic.'

Swiveling on one foot, Pierce began sprinting out of the hallway with Verse over his shoulder in the general direction of Yog's B & G (http://pub56.ezboard.com/fgjofrm2).

Nayala Palain
Jan 27th, 2002, 10:30:22 PM
Athena was angered that the Man in Black came and took her prize. And her Dagger that was still in the Jedi. She took off after the Commando and the Jedi.

" GET BACK HERE WITH MY DAGGER! "

Athena dashed out of the Mall and after the person who seemed to be heading for Yog's.

Calling out behind her

" Eve I will see ya at the HQ "

Eve Siren
Jan 28th, 2002, 05:59:31 PM
Eve groaned silently, holding her ribs. Even breathing has become a pain. She stood up slowly, still holding her side. She wasn't much of a Force user, so she walked towards Satine who was on the ground, and just pressed the tip of her foot into his broken knee. Watching him yell in pain made her grin, but she was starting to breath heavily. And every breath sent a strike to her ribs, hurting her more each time.

She backed off, sick of hearing his screams. It reminded of her tortured brothers and sisters back at DK's lab. She closed her eyes, their and his screams echoing in her mind.

"Karma ..." She whispered.

Athena's message pulled her back to her so-called reality. She nodded to her friend as she left, chasing the "Targeter" and the Jedi Knight.

"No more ..." She whispered again.

Alpha
Jan 28th, 2002, 08:11:53 PM
As Eve stops her little torture session of Satine, the Knight notices immediately and slowly takes a shuriken from his pouch, throwing the star into Eve's shoulder, the star digging into her wound, making it hurt like hell.

"Don't let your guard down, Sithie..." Satine rasps, a grin on his face.

Eve Siren
Jan 29th, 2002, 05:29:01 PM
Eve lowered her head in pain, her black hair and shadow covering the upper part of her face, covering her eyes mostly. Her lower lip quivered. I refuse to lose to ... that ... idiot.

"Sithie ..?" Eve laughed insanely. The way Sieken would do to piss off someone. "I don't think so ..."

She pulled out the shuriken and striked the star right into Satine's broken knee. Pinning him down, and also hurting him badly.

"Have you ever thought..." Eve ran her hand over her wound at the shoulder as she stepped back to avoid attacks while talking. "... Why we are what we are ...? Well, mainly me ... It's all because of you."

Eve grinned lightly as she tilted her head to the side. Satine was holding onto his wounded leg, ripping the shuriken. So Eve ran towards Satine, concentrating most of her weight on her unharmed leg and and backflipped, hitting Satine up the chin as she flipped back, with the metallic part of her boot.

She landed safely, but the pain in her ribs and thigh was still a lot. She groaned louder than usual, holding her sides as she closed her eyes tightly, stumbling back.

Alpha
Jan 30th, 2002, 12:20:54 AM
Even though Satine was injured, he still had enough strength to make wise-ass comments, which he proved to Eve.

"Because of me? I haven't had enough time up till now to piss you ALL off before..."

Wiping blood from his lip, Satine gets to his feet, leaning heavily on his unharmed leg, and smiling, pulling out his gunblade dagger, motioning for Eve to attack...

Eve Siren
Jan 31st, 2002, 04:21:59 PM
"Pfft, you want me to break your other leg too ?"

As Satine invited, Eve charged towards him and gave him a punch in the face with her right fist. The blow made him stumble to the side, so Eve took the chance, landed besides him, turned around and hit him in the face with the back of her arm, his nose starting to bleed. Then she quickly stepped back. This time, her face stopped grinning, laughing. It was simply ... plain.

"Want more ?"

Severen Morkonis
Jan 31st, 2002, 06:44:17 PM
I was on the floor the blood slowly dripping from my leg, with a quick hop up onto one foot, the black clothed man "Targeter" picked Mr.Dawnstrider up and over his shoulder. I was not done with the Jedi yet and so i jogged quickly up the stairs takeing two steps up at a time quickly but surely maeking my way just behind the Jedi and his new found friend, as they ran through a door.

I followed them through the door still jogging a small trail of blood dripping from time to time from my wound on my leg i knew where they were heading, i quietly follwed them.

Useing my former NR Speacel Forces training to use the elemets of the surroundings to avoid detection, and closeing my my signature to follow, i turned quickly..looked to see if my Sith brothers were doing okay...and turned yet again as the door closed behind me.

Alpha
Jan 31st, 2002, 08:34:44 PM
"Sure, why not?"

Satine ducks under an angry kick, and then uppercuts the sith, throwing her backwards. Using the Force, he throws Eve back towards him, and double punches her, Eve going backwards.

Josher Nidan
Jan 31st, 2002, 11:17:25 PM
OOC: This is open... right?

IC:
He had heard them. The sounds of battle. The groans of the injured and the triumphant mockery of the victors. He had decided to go look. What he saw gave him pause.

It was a battlefield. The entire section of the mall had been devastated... by them. Those of his ancestors. The force-users. His father had been one of them. So had the fathers before him. The great family "gift" had not passed on to Josher. He did not care, for he was immune, to an extent. The man's Jedi father had placed an incantation on the armor he wore, causing the area around him to be devoid of the force. It was meant to protect him against those forcers who would do him harm. It served him well.

At the moment in his field of vision, he could see a bloody and beaten young man grinning and motioning for a young lady, also beaten and bloody, to attack. He assumed they were both forcers. Josher's mind scrambled, he had forgotten. Forgotten why they grin. To express.. what? Why do they need to express anything? Emotion weakens one so. Joy. Yes, to express joy. Josher did not understand the logic of being joyful when one was nearly at the dark gates, but forcers were usually like that. Unpredictable.. illogical, and rampant. That is what made them dangerous. Yes, dangerous to all in proximity to them.

The black-armored man walked into an abandoned fast food resteraunt and ran up a few levels, to a balcony overlooking the entire 'battlefield'. Several more figures were in the distance, yet Josher was not concerned with them at the moment. Josher kneeled behind a fallen table and quickly brought up his modified E-11, extending the stock and placing the butt of the rifle against his right shoulder. His head canted to the side, his pure white eye gazed intently through the advanced scope towards the Jedi and Sith combating below...

Eve Siren
Feb 1st, 2002, 11:38:49 AM
Eve ran into a wall. The blow was too strong and her sides hurted more than ever. Yet, she managed to still stand up. Panting, she held her side with one hand, then immediately felt someone's gaze on her and Satine. She looked up and indeed found a man, pointing a weapon at her and Satine. Her eyes squinted. Who was that ...?

Let's pretend, she thought to herself. She got back into fighting stance, but spoke to Satine, through the Force as he blocked her moves.

Someone is pointing something at us. Keep on fighting, and don't look up, Jedi.

Alpha
Feb 1st, 2002, 03:24:10 PM
I see. What toy is he pointing at us? A nice little gun? If he shoots at either of us, we can both rip him into pieces...A truce then when he attacks?

Satine jumps at Eve, broadcasting his moves so they can both "pretend" to fight realisticly...

Josher Nidan
Feb 1st, 2002, 04:03:46 PM
"Hmm.. the woman paused. The man hesitated for a moment. What is this? Their movements.. not fluid. They know. It has long since I have done this. Damn my tired limbs."

Josher, in one fluid motion, holstered his E-11 and stood to his full height, a few centimeters under two full meters. After he stood, he removed a hilt from his belt. The center of the long object was wrapped with a black grip cloth and a smooth white button, and the ends had two slits. It was unlike any lightsaber, and was therefore probably not one. Josher stood in full view on the railed balcony, watching the Jedi leap towards the wall under him, where the Sith stood.

Eve Siren
Feb 1st, 2002, 06:04:44 PM
He's stopping. He knows we're pretending. Sorry in advance.

Did I just apologize to a Jedi ?? Eve thought to herself. A bit mad, but mainly surprised inside, she dug her elbow into Satine's stomach for real to make their fight more realistic.

Severen Morkonis
Feb 2nd, 2002, 05:38:52 AM
A small silver ball rolled towards Josher un-noticed he concentrated more apon the Jedi and fellow Sith that his own safety.The little silver ball exploded quickly into small ropes with 'Fishing hooks' on the end quickly and powerfully ripping through the exposed skin.

Eatch one extending and ripping into the flesh of the tall dark man then just as quickly the ropes retracted ripping further down the skin of the man catching hold of his flesh and pearsing it from the inside to give itself some hold on the mans flesh making him scream with pain blood running out and dripping.

'What are you doing pointing such a weapon at my Sister Sith?, what buissnuis of this fight is yours? giving a arched eybrow and raiseing Lusorus which was already ignighted.The roped still tugging on the mans skin.

I had come back to the fighting grounds, i felt something comming....and now i had found him.

Josher Nidan
Feb 2nd, 2002, 08:18:40 PM
OOC: Sorry Sieken. I've stated that I have armor on. And please, don't do actions like that for me anymore. Anyone would've noticed a metallic object rolling up to them, especially someone like my character. I'll go along with it, though.

IC:
Josher, out of reflex, fell to one knee and crouched nearly into a ball immediately upon hearing the explosion of the silver orb. Several of the 'fishing hooks' missed high and the others slammed into and ricocheted off Josher's armor. A shrill clang mixed with the screech of the hooks echoed throughout the hallway.

Nidan then stood quickly and immediately ran his thumb over the white button on the hilt. The cylinder then split in half, and a reinforced Imperial Glaive blade sprang out of the top of each hilt. Josher faced Sieken who was(presumably, because you didn't give your position) standing at the top of the stairs, with his lightsaber ignited. As he approached Sieken slowly, he spoke, and was void of any emotion.

"You attacked without provocation, Sith. For all you know, I could've been preparing to attack the Jedi. Only a forcer such as yourself would commit such an act. So random.. and uncalculated. A very unwise decision. You know nothing of me, yet presume and judge my actions before they would be known by you. So powerful you think you are.. interesting. Now, leave."

Severen Morkonis
Feb 2nd, 2002, 10:33:13 PM
OOC: Josher, since i have a feeling you have been a long time now with another character i will to let it slide...however sieken is a Ex-NR Speacel ATA Captain therefore you would not have heard a thing unless your char was a very good hearer or has eyes in the back of his head which in SW creatures, i wouldn’t be suprised. not only that..Im a Sith Assassin (Trains in the art of Black Stealth). Which gives added ability of stealth.

2ndly from Siekens "Throwing and Gadgets" equipment and experience, i would have thrown it into a position that you could not have possibly noticed.... And also i did not know that apsaloutly every part of your body was covered in armour...your avatar clearly states that you head is armourless...unless you have your helmet off there?

OOC: He moved towards me with a blade i did not recognise, he walked slowly like he thought he scared me from his looks, he actually looked pathetic to he honest, Lusorus quickly dis-engaged and the hilt flipped back into its pocket and just as quickly as i did this the Sword known only as Alastorhttp://store2.yimg.com/I/swords-armor_1661_143512 (please view) slid in one full sweep from its seethe on my back and crackled to life.

Blue crackles and bolts of electricity raged up and down the blade of the 3 foot sword, the sword renowned for its increase in speed of the owners body and fighting gave myself a small boost of confidence, not only that...the sword could perform electrical charges and strikes to the enemy at hand.

I knew nothing of the sword or how it was given this power however made by sith craftsmanship and power...it had the power...however IV had it in my collection for many years and has only used it once...this seemed a good occasion to use it again...

I brought myself into a suitable defence stance.

'Your a pathetic creature....so thick and brainless...did these civilians ask for me to attack them ....did they provoke me?...no they did not...so what makes you more Speacel?....exactly....nothing, you up your hit capacity by pointing a weapon even in the area of my friend...so that provokes me does it not?.' i gave a grin

Josher Nidan
Feb 2nd, 2002, 11:28:01 PM
OOC: Alright, I was mistaken. I'm sorry. But, the avatar does clearly show my character with a helmet, with a corinthian visor opening. Yes, I'm completely covered in armor and the area under my eyes is wrapped in a kind of cloth. Maybe I'm insecure, I don't know. >_< .

IC:
He observed the Sith remove a new sword, one that could do battle fairly against a normal blade such as his. He made a mental note to himself that not all forcers were dishonorable. Josher listened to his words and stopped where he stood, about 3 meters from Sieken.

"I care not for the civilians and wether you destroy them or not. Perhaps I am mistaken for blaming you. It was I who let my guard down. However, your words reflect the chaos of your kind, Dark One."

With that, Josher sprinted forward and brought his two blades down at Sieken's head in a downward arc. The Sith snapped his wrist and twisted his blade horizantal and blocked both at once above and in front of his face. Sieken's Sith sword flashed and sizzled as the blades met. Sparing no time, Josher immediately spun around to perform a round-house kick into Sieken's left flank with his left leg.

Alpha
Feb 3rd, 2002, 10:28:44 AM
Satine moves back, his armor killing the worst of the attack, but it still hurt. Out of reflex, the Jedi Knight snap kicks Eve in the face.

Oops...sorry. Satine replies through the Force, and then catches himself. Why had he just apologized to a Sith?

Eve Siren
Feb 3rd, 2002, 09:02:14 PM
Eve closed her eyes as she received the kick. Her lip started bleeding again. Did he just said that he was sorry too ? She thought to herself again.

Thens he looked up, still striking Satine, but noticed Sieken was there. What is he doing ..? Her gaze fell back on Satine as she jumped up, tried to forget her pain and laced her legs around Satine's neck. Still breathing heavily, she dived down behind him, still not letting go of him, but dragged his body with her, slamming his head into the floor.

She finally let go of him, but the pain was now worse than ever. She didn't stand back up for a little while. She just laid there, struggling to catch her breath and to stand back up.

Her eyes fell down on Satine, the hit at his head must have knocked him strongly. Maybe ... The blow must have either made him dizzy with a huge pain on the head, or hurt around his neck area, or even both. Maybe he's still ...

Alpha
Feb 4th, 2002, 07:52:53 PM
Satine looks around slowly, groaning a bit, and blinking away the dizziness. He focuses on the source of his pain, Eve, and smiles a bit.

"You're a tough little chick..." The Warrior Jedi Knight says--high priase form him--as he gets up to his feet slowly. Swaying a bit, Satine rubs his neck, which had taken a beating just now, and looks at Eve, waiting to see if she will get up...

Eve Siren
Feb 4th, 2002, 08:07:54 PM
"You're wondering if I can still stand up, aren't you, boy ...?"

Eve smiled and closed her eyes, stopping to struggle. She had lost too much blood. Her lips drying up, and shook her head, the redish brown of her eyes slowly fading.

"I want to, but I can't ..."

You should go before Sieken sees what you did to me ... He'll be very mad, and you're badly hurt. Eve's eyes widened as she sent that message through the Force. No, she didn't try to save a Jedi ... She searched for a better excuse. It wouldn't be a fair fight.

Alpha
Feb 4th, 2002, 08:16:46 PM
Satine nods his head, and sends a few comforting thoughts through the Force to Eve, not understanding why he did it.

Alright. you were a worthy opponent. I hope you heal well... As Satine says this, the Jedi Knight stumbles away, heading for the space dock as quick as possible...

Severen Morkonis
Feb 5th, 2002, 12:49:09 AM
The boot of the black warroir flew at me like lightning, i quikcly ducked and sweeped my leg out triping the big monster to the ground.Just as quikcly as i did this the Alastor shot itself down apon the man and sliced through the armour like butter right into the mans leg not only giveing him a wide gash but a heavy electric shock.

Jumping back about 2 feet from the man on the floor i quickly brought myself into a defencive stance.

' You wish to fight creature?...then we shall see.'

I glanced down apon Eve for a quick moment, who was on the floor, and the back of a man running away i dunno' why i looked i just felt as if i had to,my face started twitching in anger.

I switched back into a defencive position looking at the creature, but worried about eve..

Josher Nidan
Feb 5th, 2002, 04:21:06 PM
Josher thought it odd how his armor was cut through so easily with this blade, when in the past lightsabers took at least 3 to 4 seconds to get through, and by that time they would have withdrawn if the wielder was smart. The shock did not affect him too much, merely sending a jolt up his spine and a zap to his skin.

He kicked upwards and curved his spine as Sieken looked over the balcony, landing back on his two feet with a quickness and agility not common for those his size. A dagger of pain shot up his leg, and he winced slightly. As the sith returned to face Josher, the armored Arkanian had already begun his swing. Josher's left blade came in a backhand slash which found Sieken's flesh and sliced through it, connecting with bone and cutting it as well. The force of the blow to his left arm sent the Sith crashing through the metal railing to fall to the ground some 15 meters below.

Josher snapped his wrist after the swing and the excess blood flew off of his blade. He decided against jumping off the balcony, for the landing would cripple his already breached leg; which by now had created a stream of crimson fluid down his armor to make a puddle on the floor. He quickly jogged forward, down the stairs out of the resteraunt. With every step a glob of blood splashed out to create a trail.

Eve Siren
Feb 5th, 2002, 06:03:04 PM
Eve coughed, and finally managed to put her hand up to her mouth. Blood. Not that much, though. She managed to sit up, struggling hard to keep it up, but she still couldn't stand up.

Panting, she looked up and saw Sieken fall down. He still was too high for her to reach, but she knew it would take more than that to bring him down.

She looked around. Everything was empty. Just a big white building, with blood spilled everywhere.