PDA

View Full Version : Possible Ep II Spoiler

darth_mcbain
Jan 2nd, 2002, 10:20:34 AM
I read this over at http://www.prequel-spoilers.com Apparently The band N'SYNC will have a cameo appearance in Episode II

Personally, I don't really care, as it will probably be an extremely small role... Besides, they will probably be dressed as aliens or something, so you wouldn't know it was them...

That said though, I don't like it, because there seems to be no purpose in doing it - plus I'm not that big of a fan of theirs... I'm hoping that this is just yet another spoiler that turns out to be nothing more than a fan prediction, but who knows...

Hart
Jan 2nd, 2002, 03:10:50 PM
If it is true, I'm sure that they won't have a visible part. Hopefully.

BUFFJEDI
Jan 2nd, 2002, 06:15:00 PM
No offense to them but That would SUCK!!!!!!! I just would hate them being a part of it anyway, shape or form.

darth_mcbain
Jan 2nd, 2002, 06:35:59 PM
I don't think it would be too cool, because if it is true at all, they would be in it for like half a second, and probably in costumes so you wouldn't even know. So what's the point of doing it? Your ordinary Joe Moviegoer is not going to ever know or care, so there is no added value to them. But to loyal fans like us who know these little idiosynchrocies (sp?), that will always be there as a piece of trivia that we know, but don't want to talk about... I think I'd rather take Greedo shooting first over that...

And I hope it isn't that they just came up to George Lucas and said "Wouldn't it be cool if we were in the movie?" and he agreed. I would hope he takes more pride in his movies than to just let people who want the glory of being in a SW movie walk on for a cameo...

Anyway, rant over...

Jedieb
Jan 2nd, 2002, 07:06:46 PM
LucasFilm recently confirmed that members of NStink were given bit parts as extras in AOTC. This saddens me on so many levels that I don't know where to begin...:x

Jedi Master Carr
Jan 2nd, 2002, 08:59:26 PM
I read they are just going be in crowd scenes and barely noticable here is the report if anybody wants to read it

A few of the 'NSYNC guys will appear in "Star Wars - Episode II: Attack of the Clones," according to a spokesperson from Lucasfilm.
The spokesperson didn't know specifically which members have cameos in the movie, which will be the fifth "Star Wars" release from creator George Lucas. The guys will be seen for a fleeting moment in a "big scene with lots of extras."

The roles materialized after the group members, who are all fans of the sci-fi saga, asked the new film's producer, Rick McCallum, for bit parts.

I don't really have a problem with as long as they don't have any lines, if there just background characters I could care less.

Edit, I just noticed that these two threads were basically the same thing so I merged them together, I hope nobody will take offense.:cool

BUFFJEDI
Jan 2nd, 2002, 10:40:51 PM
Ok I'm going to ramble about ME for a sec. I'm more talented than any N stink member.I look a LOT better than any NStink member, And I'm sure as heck alot BUFFER than any Nstink member !!!! SO why the HECK can't I get a SMALL itty bitty part in a SW movie????????ANd these dorks can?????? Life is ssssssssooooooooo not fair. OK nuff about me, unless you'd like to here more ????? Didn't think so :( .

To me it cheapens AOTC. I don't get it . They will not ADD anything to AOTC. Oh well GL can do as he wishes.But it still stinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doc Milo
Jan 3rd, 2002, 02:09:29 AM
[sarcasm=on]

I can't wait for Del Rey to write a book expanding on their characters! And just think of the cover art!

[sarcasm=off]

darth_mcbain
Jan 3rd, 2002, 09:59:42 AM
Next thing you know they're going to be collaborating with John Williams on the soundtrack... Can you picture it: The credits start rolling and instead of the SW theme we all know and love, we get some dorky N'Stink song... :rolleyes

darth_mcbain
Jan 3rd, 2002, 10:14:44 AM
This could be the first image of them... :lol

http://www.geocities.com/darthmcbain/caption14.txt

Jedi Master Carr
Jan 3rd, 2002, 03:20:59 PM
LOL at least noboby would recognize them:D Seriously, I could care less, I barley know what they look like and from what I have read it sounds like they will just be in the background and we will never really see them clearly.

BUFFJEDI
Jan 3rd, 2002, 09:01:30 PM
:lol :lol :lol

When did Nstink pose for that pic?

darth_mcbain
Jan 4th, 2002, 11:44:52 AM
Gee - I hope I'm not responsible for their being in there... That pic was one of the caption contest pics from the official site, and one of my comments (which didn't make the final cut :huh ) involved N'Stink... I hope I didn't give LucasFilm any ideas with that one...

JMK
Jan 5th, 2002, 11:21:31 AM
Maybe they'll die and it'll be the happiest moments of our lives!

JMK
Jan 10th, 2002, 05:32:10 PM
Apparently NSYNC won't be in the film at all anymore. NSYNC member Joey Fatone confirmed this on a radio show today.

REJOICE!!!

darth_mcbain
Jan 10th, 2002, 05:40:18 PM
While I wasn't adamantly against their being in it, I have to say I'm happy that they won't be. There was just no purpose to it and the knowledge that they were in there would have just bugged me. Thank you Star Wars editing team... :clap

JMK
Jan 11th, 2002, 09:12:55 AM
Now apparently it's not confirmed according to TF.N

George, just tell us it's over dammit!