PDA

View Full Version : Cleaners: Torturing Marinda

Mercery Oracle
Jan 2nd, 2002, 12:21:58 AM
The busy hive of Corusant was filling the viewports.

"You are cleared for landing, Mr. Black," the Corusant docking bay no. 24 traffic controller responded. "Pad no. 13."

Mercery Oracle had already punched in the coordinates for the navcomm computer. He altered them to include the pad 13 command.

"Mm-Hmm," Mercery said coldly, flicking off his commlink.

The pilot was Mercery, his brother Cypress wasn't as adept at spacecraft manuevering. He turned to face down the cooridoor as the ship approached the landing pad.

"Is he still sedated?"

Cypress nodded calmly, too busy with his cigarette to respond. He was staring out the viewport at their destination.

"Whatever you did, good job. Let's hope he stays that way for the ride to the warehouse," Mercery turned back to face the viewport. "I set up the warehouse myself before we got the little punk. It's safe and secluded."

The ship had now landed with a slight bump on the landing pad.

They both walked down the hall. Mercery stared at Gin, who still layed in the bathroom.

"Why?"

Cypress was too busy dragging the limp body out of the head. Mercery couldn't understand the usefulness of corkscrewing a hand to sedate a captive. In the back of his mind the truth was dormant. He wanted to dish out the agony himself.

"I'll warm up the speeder."

Mercery jogged down the hall to the hanger bay while Cypress slowly dragged Marinda.

(continued from: <a href=http://pub56.ezboard.com/fgjofrm2.showMessage?topicID=1506.topic>An Important Matter</a>)

Gin Marinda
Jan 2nd, 2002, 01:07:44 AM
Gin was drifting in and out of consciousness. Thankfull for the times he was, counting the minutes until he was when he wasn't. He was aware of being dragged but by who he couldn't remember. His hand was throbbing and he could feel the blood running off it. Gin began to mumble without realizing it. "Where 'm I? Who're you?"

Cypress Oracle
Jan 2nd, 2002, 01:57:21 AM
"I'm Mr. White. You met me earlier. I'm the one who %$@!ed up your hand."

He stopped dragging Gin's body. Cypress let his arms fall to their sides.

"Can you walk?"

Gin said something, incoherent. Cypress could not decipher his slurred speech.

"Sure you can."

He kicked the man hard, in the rib cage. Gin winced. His eyes squinted, pulling shut.

"Get up."

Cypress waited a few moments. Gin continued to squirm on the floor. Pathetic, Cypress thought to himself. He kicked him again, in the same spot, only harder this time. The kick
caused Gin to grunt, deep and heavily. The second kick had rocked his lungs harder. The man was reaching for air.

"If you get up now I will not kick you again. Very simple... If you do not want me to break you &%$!ing ribs, get the hell up."

Gin struggled to roll over to his side, but he made it. He began to slowly rise up. First, to one knee. Then, a crouching position. He finally managed a semi-upright stance.

"Good for you. No more kicks. Not for right now anyway."

From the waistband of his pants, Cypress pulled out a gun. It was to be used as an object of authority, rather than a security measure.

Cypress pointed down the hall.

"Walk. That way."

Cypress grabbed the neck of Gin's shirt. He put the gun to his back, leading him down the hall, toward the hanger and the speeder.

Gin Marinda
Jan 2nd, 2002, 02:07:17 AM
Gin began stumbling in the direction Cypress was pushing him. Taking shallow breaths to ease the fire in his side he looked down at his hand. As soon as he did, he regretted it. The sight of the hole, made him want to hurl.
All Gin wanted to do was lay on the ground and sleep. Pass out. He didn't want to move. He let out a small groan and almost fell, but was stopped by Cypress's grip and what the little reserve he had. "Please...no, don't..." he managed

Cypress Oracle
Jan 2nd, 2002, 11:54:59 PM
Cypress shoved Gin Marinda. Gin stumbled several feet out in front of him.

"Keep walking, or I'll put one of these--little round metal things in your back. What do you call those? Oh yeah, bullets. You should be scared of a bullet. Not beacuse it is shiny. Not because it is sort of shaped like the head of a Johnson. But because, when fired, it sort of... &$#!s you in the ass. Now, if you don't keep walking you will become one of those people. Understand that?"

Gin did not respond. He walked toward the hanger as ordered. Cypress followed. They were close...

Cypress yelled out to Mercery, "Mr. Black, we're on our way... Just
as soon as little neutar boy here--can limp his way."

They entered the hanger. Mercery sat in the driver seat of the speeder, engine revving.

"Climb in guy", Cyress said, referring to Gin.

Gin Marinda
Jan 3rd, 2002, 12:15:28 AM
Gin almost laughed. Climb? Yea right, more like fall. He stumbled to the speeder and managed to get inside. He sat down tried to stay upright but failed miserably. He did however manage to stay awake, in a slumped position. Why hadn't they killed him? There had been plenty of chances. Given the chance he probably would have done it himself.
"Where're we going? Where're you taken me you mother $$#!ers?" he mumbled. Gin smiled. *That felt great...*

Mercery Oracle
Jan 5th, 2002, 02:39:48 AM
Mercery smiled.

"I made love to your mother out of sympathy. It was cold and she said it was warmer inside," Mercery laughed. "... The house."

Before Gin could reply Mercery had a gun trained on him. It was loaded with tranquilizers.

"Say goodnight, Gracie."

The gun fired and Gin's eyes widened. How was he to know it wasn't live rounds. The dart petruded out of his neck as he quickly fell asleep.

"They use that junk on elephants," Mercery said to Cypress, who was already in the passenger seat. "He's good for atleast an hour."

Mercery had a sort of antidote to the chemicals. It would wake Gin up in no time, once it was administered.

Syrius Cline
Jan 5th, 2002, 11:48:53 PM
Syrius' spirit was dwindling. He was now entering Corusant orbit. Afterall, what else did he have left to do? Gin had gotten away, he had no where else left to go. So he decided to go home to a warm bath.

His ship was cleared for docking. A cigarette hung from the corner of his mouth and coffee was on the control panel in front of him. He flicked the commlink to Keb Blake's frequency. He had to check... even if it was a long shot.

"Blake, give me a shot of good news."

Keb Blake
Jan 6th, 2002, 03:20:03 AM
"Syrius! Got one hell of a lead here...the ship, the one you told me to keep tabs on? It's landed...Coruscant docking bay number 24. Don't know if the're still there but it's worth a shot." Keb said into the commlink. After a minute, "If he's there...don't be too rough on him."

Mercery Oracle
Jan 7th, 2002, 01:43:32 AM
Gin was coming around now. Surrounding him was a well lit warehouse in an abandoned corporate sector.

"Wake up sunshine."

Gin's eye caught Mercery.

"Well, well, sleeping beauty if finally awake."

Miranda now noticed he was tied to a steardy chair. Both his hands and arms were tied, his legs, feet, and neck were all tied. His mouth was not duct taped, he was free to speak.

"Cypress. Hand me my vibroblade...."

Gin now noticed his feet were tied to cinderblocks, eighty pounds each. No way he could move his legs an inch with that weight. The bottom of his feet rested on the cool stone.

"... and the sledgehammer."

Gin Marinda
Jan 16th, 2002, 08:05:35 PM
Gin felt himself go pale. "Please...please don't kill me! I'm too young to die! I'm sorry for whatever I did but please...don't kill me!" he pleaded. He was scared out of his mind. He shut his eyes and took deep breaths in an attempt to calm himself. It wasn't working.