PDA

View Full Version : harvestor of loss

Tempist Opps
Jan 1st, 2002, 05:49:29 PM
Tempist returned to the market place where he had found his father's dagger for sale from a grave robber. Now he was no longer trying to hide himself, he no longer cared if any saw him. The massive shapeshifter wandered around for a bit, looking at the different carts. Occasionaly he would stop and examine a weapon or tool before moving on. He came to a wagon labeled "The Smith's Friend", and decided to see who was working it today. His good friend Sully was in today. He could usialy get metals and jewels for cheaper from him, and with his new duities to the empire, he would need them.

"Sully, I need alot of everything you have."

The shop keeper turned and went into the back of the wagon. When he came back up, he arived with a large sack.
"This is as much iron, gold, and copper as I can carry. You want?"
Tempist noded and droped the credits on the table. He took the bag, then noticed some large gems in the back. Some saphires, rubies, and amethists, most nearly perfect.

"I'll take those too" he said, pointing. He placed a few more credits on the table, and drew a special sword he had forged earlier. It had a solid silver blade with a refined steel grip and a ruby insert. Sully looked at the blade, eyes wide with want for the blade. "These for the stones. Deal?" Tempist said. Sully noded, and took the sword greedily. Tempist walked away from the booth, and continued to look around.

Daegal Murdoch
Jan 1st, 2002, 08:26:39 PM
OOC: I am assuming this is open? If not, just let me know and I will delete my post.

IC:

As Daegal was wandering around the marketplace, unsure of what he was to buy, he sensed an overwhelming dark presence. He was sure that it was a Sith, for nothing else would eminate such a strong dark presence.

He set about looking for this Sith, and moved towards the dark presence. He found Tempist Opps walking away from a weapons booth.

Grinning, he spoke to the fellow Warrior. "Good afternoon, Tempist, what brings you to this marketplace?"

Tempist Opps
Jan 4th, 2002, 11:12:14 PM
"Hello Daegal, just getting some supliesfor my new duities in TSE. Being the resident blacksmith is going to be fun"

He said this with a wide grin on his face, creation and destruction were his two favorite things. Creating weapons to destory lives.

"What brings you here?"

Daegal Murdoch
Jan 5th, 2002, 02:30:58 PM
Daegal shifted slightly before he began to speak. He looked around and seemed abit unnerved.

"Well, to be honest, I was looking for you."

Daegal cleared his throat and looked around again before he began again.

"For, you see, I am here to ask a favor. I need a weapon, but I need it completely off the record. It is imperative that no one know of it's construction."

Tempist Opps
Jan 6th, 2002, 12:06:22 AM
"Well, what type of weapon are you looking for? This is the place for supplies, so anything in particular that is needed for it will have to be gotten here."

ooc: my AIM sn is TEMPIST SCRATCH. you can tell me the info abou the weapon there if you want, incase you dont want anyone else to know what it is.

Daegal Murdoch
Jan 21st, 2002, 12:54:53 AM
"Well, the weapon I am looking for is difficult to describe." Daegal pulled out a holopad and activated it.

http://taman.clanpages.com/images/fangflare.jpg

"This is what I need made, if possible. I am willing to pay the highest price for it, for I need it to be of the finest quality of materials possible."

Tempist Opps
Jan 21st, 2002, 03:06:00 PM
Tempist looked at the halopad and thought about the design for it for a moment.

"Shouldn't take too long, the etching may take a bit longer than the rest though. We will talk about price after it is crafted, I'm not sure how much it will be untill after I am finished."

Malice Draclau
Jan 21st, 2002, 08:13:59 PM
OOC:Hope noone minds if i join in.

IC: Going from stand to stand, Malice was getting fed up with the poor materials they were trying to sell him. But his attention was soon diverted when he sensed not one....but two darksiders.....and they were near.

Walking faster he could tell he was getting closer. One of the force users felt familiar.....yes he was indeed. Upon reaching them, Malice let the darkside from him flow over the two, causing thm to turn and face him. Grinning Malice looked at the supplies Temps had with him.

*So, doing a little shopping i see. Its been a while Temps....but i have returned*

Malice merely glared at both men.

OOC:TTT c'mon, did i scare you guys away.

Tempist Opps
Jan 23rd, 2002, 08:45:23 AM
"Yes, it has been a while, but it will be a while longer Malice. I do not have time to deal with you today, my new duties as the Empire's resident Blacksmith have me tied up for a while. We will finish what was started one day, but not at the current time. Go train."

Tempist erected a moderatly strong force wall, enough to hold back most of Malice's force attacks. He could handle him physicly more than easily as long as he didn't go demon, but he wouldn't have the space to. Too many people and stands.

Malice Draclau
Jan 23rd, 2002, 12:18:02 PM
Malice merely shook his headin disappointment.

*I think it you who needs training. I coud get passed your force wall in a second if i wanted to. But non the less i shall follow the two of you. It ay be interesting to see what happens*

Malice just stood by th two sith, ready to walk if they did so. He would not let Temps slip away from him, and hewould get his revenge today. He waited long enough.

Daegal Murdoch
Jan 23rd, 2002, 06:20:58 PM
"If you have a problem with my friend, I will be more than happy to oblige your feeling of need for a fight.", Daegal said, his hand quickly going to his waist where his saber hanged.

Raising his other arm so that it lay parallel to the ground, Daegal brought his hand back slightly towards him, bending his elbow. Straightening his arm again, a second wall of pure force erected behind the newcomer.

Muttering something inaudibly, a third wall appeared to his right. "I am giving you a last chance. Leave while you still have the chance to do so."

Tempist Opps
Jan 23rd, 2002, 06:30:16 PM
Daegal, there is more to him than meets the eye. Be careful.

Tempist thought spoke to Daegal as a quick warning.

Malice Draclau
Jan 23rd, 2002, 09:02:16 PM
Laughing to himself, Malice used a light force jump getting out of being trapped within a force shield. He now stood ontop one of the stands wooden roofs. He eyed the on that stood by Temps, looking into his mind for a name....there's one.

*You foolish man, do you honestly think you could trap me. I am much smarter then that Deagal. But if that is a challenge from you then i accept with pleasure. Though i regret to inform you that will be your worst mistake you ever made*

Jumping down, Malice landed a few feet away. The darkside was surging through his body as he drew upon it, increasing his power. Malice quickly sent a force message to Temps.

*Too bad we wont get to fight, i would have kept my word and not morphed into a demon. But beating your friend should quench my thirst for blood*

Malice stood in a deffensive stance, his body flowing with darkside energy. He could probably beat this one without even bringing his saber to life.

Daegal Murdoch
Jan 23rd, 2002, 09:39:03 PM
Daegal swiftly ignited his two sabers, one gold and one blue. In one swift motion, they both came to life, the deadly hum that was so familar once again came. Daegal charged his opponent. Summoning forth dark energies, he prepared to force jump over his head.

As he became airborne, he let his gold saber drag slightly behind him, on course for the man's face. At the same time, he brought his blue saber down in a large, sweeping arc towards the man's back.

OOC: Do you have AIM? Contact me as SithDaegal if you do.

Malice Draclau
Jan 23rd, 2002, 09:46:50 PM
From instinct Malice brought his saber up and ignited both sides. Giving it a quick spin he batted away both sabers. Malice turned to see Daegal land. Grinning Malice walked towards the fellow sith.

*You will be a great warm up little one*

Malice's walk turned into a sprint, aided by the force he ran straight at Daegal. Bringing his saber up he made a few slashes, all being blocked. Swating away a few slashes from Daegal, Malice dropped to the ground and kicked his knee caps sending him to the ground. Standing up Malice shoved him with force push sending him sliding across the rocky dirt road, knocking over some people as he lsid a few feet away.

OOC:Sure. Mines is tristancouch, though i plan on changing it.

Daegal Murdoch
Jan 23rd, 2002, 10:47:46 PM
Standing, Daegal was enraged. He felt the pain from his kneecap flowing through him. It consumed his very essence, his soul. His eyes flash black for a moment, as he let out a war cry. Stretching his hand upwards toward the sky, six swords from booths behind Malice suddenly came to life, floating several feet in the air.

A sadistic smile crossed Daegal's face as he brought his hand down while at the same time closing his fist. Suddenly, the swords all began to move at an uncanny speed toward Malice.

Malice Draclau
Jan 24th, 2002, 01:48:30 AM
Malice knew the swords we coming, thanks to a warning from the force. Lifting his hands, two people suddenly felt themslves being levitated off the ground.Then they were thrown into each other right behind Malice, and into the path of the oncoming swords.

The men were impaled by the six swords and dropped to the ground lifeless. Grunting Malice faced his right hand towards Daegal. Reaching out with the force, Daegal suddenly felt something gripping him around his throat, cutting his air supply off. He had also been lifted three feet from the ground.

*So my fellow sith, still want to fight*

Malice asked increasing his grip. When Daegal didn't say anything Malice laughed out loud.

*What's the matter aegal, sith got your tounge*

Malice could see Daegal struggling to get air. But at the same time he kept his senses open keeping an eye on Temps, making sure that beast wouldn't surprise him from behind.

Tempist Opps
Jan 24th, 2002, 08:45:31 AM
Tempist was a Sith by nesesecity. Jedi killed his family, and Sith kill the jedi. It made logical sense. He saw no reason for innocents to die at the current moment, and Malice knew this.

"Fine, you want to fight me? YOU GOT IT! "

Tempist screamed the last words, and the entire market place turned to see the fight. Many stood back to give space, some ran to shelter. He ignited the newly modified Infinity, the pure black lightsaber came to life with a snap-hiss, and was now a longsaber. He grinned at Malice, taunting him to attack.

"It dosn't take much to attack a child like you have" Tempist said, comapiring his age to Daegal's. "It simply shows that you are a coward. You want a peice of me? Fine, then take it."

Tempist got himself into a well defended fighting stance, a typical fencing stand. It was nearly imposible to penitrate, and with Malice being swordless, he stood no chance. It was Tempist's turn to show off his sword skills..... but since Malice had been expecting him to attack from the back, he threw a large mellon from a nearby stand at him through the force.

Malice Draclau
Jan 24th, 2002, 08:45:57 PM
Malice let go of his hold on Daegal and threw him into a stand using the force. Seeing the melon coming at him, Malice simply ducked, the fruit passing harmlessly over his head. Standing up again Malice grinned at Temps.

*Ahhh, so the mighty beast speaks up. What a pretty Saber, allow me to show you mines*

Malice reached behind his back and unclipped his double bladed saber, igniting both sides Malice snickered as two white blades hissed to life. Studying Temps for a moment, he then began his sprint towards him. When he was a few feet away, Malice reached out with the force and pulled Temps legs out from under him, As Temps fell backwards towards the ground Malice lunged forward slashing at him.

One side of his saber managed to slice a cut into Temps left arm. Landing behind him Malice laughed.

*C'mon Temps, you are but a child compared to me as well. I could take the both of you and you know it*

Malice now stood in a deffensive stance, his force awarness ready to counter a move from Temps in an instant.

Daegal Murdoch
Jan 24th, 2002, 09:37:52 PM
While Malice had been talking to Tempist and drawing his saber, Daegal stood and ran at him. Just as Malice assumed his defensive stance, Daegal through himself into him. The flying tackle knocked Malice to the ground, causing him to drop his saber. As they both scrambled to their feet, Daegal stuck his hand straight out from him. Suddenly, Malice flew across the Bazaar and into a table covered with knives and axes.

Tempist Opps
Jan 24th, 2002, 11:20:36 PM
Tempist made quick work of what had been done, and fed off of the pain that he now felt from Malice. Right before Malice crashed into the table, Tempist lifted the blades up slightly, to act as spikes to impale the knight. The ones that didn't connect floated into the air for a moment or two, while they were aimed at Malice. They all flew into the recovering sith, and there was nothing he could do about it in time.

"You can, can you? Being older generaly means you have experiance and the wisdom to use it. You seem to lack the second, which is why you will fail."

Tempist sent a quick mental message to Daegal, with a quick plan for a joint move between the two of them. This would be fun.

ooc: daegal, wanna do what we were talkin about before to him?

Malice Draclau
Jan 25th, 2002, 02:54:32 AM
Before most of the blades could impale him, Malice threw his arms to the side, using the force which caused the blades to fly out of his way. But upon landing, two blades had stabbed into his left arm. Malice still had no time to do anything as the rest of the blades came at him, he merely grinned as the blades all came at him, Concentrating on them, the blades stopped an inch from going into his chest and stomach.

They soon lifted back into the air, along with the rest of the blades that had been thrown onto the ground. Standing up, Malice cringed at the pain that shot through his left arm, But he merely drew on it for more power. He glanced around at the rest of the people still present.

*It would seem as though we are limited to fighting space. Here, let me remedy that for us*

The dagger and axes went in all directions, each one killing a human or creature. As they fell dead, Malice pulled the two blades out from his arm, throwing them into a dead body. Malice tore his sleeve off and tied it around the injury to help stop the bleeding. He bent down into a deffensive stance an glared at the two sith.

*Come at me if you will, for I will strike you down time and time again. Here is a small example*

A stand that had many different swords on it began to shake. The swords lifted off the table and were sent flying towards the two sith. Each one increasing in speed as it sliced through the air.

OOC:Ohhh already making plans of attack. Good, come at me with all you've got....i have many things up my sleeve that i could hit you both with. Each one deadly.

Tempist Opps
Jan 25th, 2002, 01:47:18 PM
ooc: Your not alowed to kill a character unless you have expressed permission from them ooc. don't you know any of the rules of the game?

IC:

Tempist simply sidesteped the oncoming blade, and it went on to crash through a nearby stand. Malice seemed too strong to be a knight, he had limitations too. Tempist simply had to arrange a way to work outside of those limits the knight had. He wouldn't be beaten this time. Tempist reached out mentaly to Malice, worming his way into his head.

You are hopeless you know, your sister was right to be taken with any membrer of TSE. We grow in strenth, both mentaly and physicly. You seem to only grow in size. That is your downfall, you do not think when you fight.

Tempist closed his eyes, and used energy he had been storing up throughout the fight, always making sure that he still had some left. It was focused into a massive force push to Malice's chest, and threw him backwards into a stand. Tempist picked up two daggers that had missed the people nearby, Malice's aim wasn't as good as he thought it was, and threw them at the knight's good arm. He would be disabled soon...

Daegal Murdoch
Jan 25th, 2002, 11:40:02 PM
During the commontion of Malice killing the people and then, consequently, Tempist force pushing Malice, Daegal had managed to get behind him. As the Knight tumbled to the ground, Daegal decided to make his move. He unsheathed his Sith Dagger and leaned down from Malice, placing it on his neck. Pushing down slowly, blood began to trickle down the Knight's chest.

"You think you are much stronger than you are, my friend. Your arrogance will be your downfall. If you move, I will kill you."

Malice Draclau
Jan 27th, 2002, 02:51:37 AM
OOC:I know good and well what the rules are. Those swords were not meant to kill, it was up to you wethere or not they hit you. And you made them miss so there is nothing to argue about.

IC:Malice just stared up at Daegal, he felt the stinging sensation as the dagger had made a small cut on his neck.

*You kill me?....my dear sith friend, you have much potential within the darkside i can feel it. But to honestly think for one second that you would be able to kill me is just plain stupidity on your part. What makes you think i would give you the chance to kill me*

Remembering the two daggers that were coming in there direction, Malice gathered some of his force powers and used force push sending Daegal stumbling backwards, right in the path of the oncoming daggers. Quickly getting to his feet, Malice moved to the side so as to get himself out of harms way. He eyed Temps as he waited to see if the other sith would get hit by the daggers.

Tempist Opps
Jan 27th, 2002, 01:45:49 PM
ooc: no, i ment your ooc coment about all ideas being quite deadly, but i may have misinterpited it. i dunno

IC:

Tempist had maintained control of the daggers at all times, even when they had been pushed off course. He stoped them two inches from Daegal's face, and they fell to the floor. Tempist held out a hand, and force pushed Malice further back, giving Daegal time to attack. Tempist held Infinity, ready to strike should help be needed.

Daegal, the knives are there if you need them. I'll get him in a moment, I'm storing energy to hit him with a big force move.

Daegal Murdoch
Jan 27th, 2002, 05:29:54 PM
Focusing on the pain of the past and the pain of the presence, Daegal let his Dark Energies flow through him. The pain of the past haunted his mind, consuming him, empowering him. Thinking back to the day, the day when his father was brutally murdered, Daegal felt the rage building up within him.

The rage flowed through his body, through his very essence and being. Concentrating on the hate and anger, Daegal sent a powerful force push rippling through the air toward Malice.

The impact had caught the Knight unaware, sending him into a nearby building. The strength of the push had left an imprint of his body in the building. As Malice slowly got up, a large bloodstain was left on the wall.

Malice Draclau
Jan 29th, 2002, 12:56:09 AM
Malice fell to the ground. A slightly deep cut was now present on the knights back. Standing up Malice turned and looked at both sith. His rage and anger had now just greatly increased.

He began to draw on the pain and on his anger, fueling and increasing his power. He gathered the darkside and let it flow through him, his very being pulsating with darkness.
Grinning Malice stood in a crouching position.

*Now sith... feel pain*

Malice quickly formed two basketball sized fireballs and threw it at the sith. As the fireballs exploded, the bright light from them blocked their vision. Malice used force speed and ran at the both of them. His right hand began to crackle with lightning as he neard Deagal. In one swift move, Malice nails Deagal in the gut, His body feels a sudden bolt of lightning hit him as well throwinghi back abot a good three feet. Turning to Temps Malice jumps up and over landing behind him. Pressing his two hands up against the beasts back, Malice begins to electrocute him.

* I know how much you like pain my sith brethren. It is a source of power for us, but too much pain isn't good. You'll do good to learn this*

Malice could See Temps body start to shake from the massive amount of electricity going through his body.

Tempist Opps
Feb 10th, 2002, 05:25:06 PM
Tempist grinned up at Malice. The moron forgot that electricity does nothing but charge him up, due to his cells being of silicone, and only absorbing the energy instead. Tempist hit Malice open handed, and clawed his tallons deep into Malice's tender flesh, letting the electricity that he had just sent into him to relieve itself into his skin. He fliped to his feet, and looked to see if this coward would ever try to confront him without using trickery.

Miryan no Trunks
Feb 10th, 2002, 05:29:25 PM
ooc: Malice, Force Lightning is a Lord+ move. Saying you can pull it off as a Knight is godmoding =P Especially after just forming two big fireballs.. It takes a good deal of time and energy to do lightning, even for a Lord.

Malice Draclau
Feb 10th, 2002, 06:38:14 PM
OOC:I've been a knight for nearly year now. And have only started using force lightning like 5-6 months ago. Not once has anyone said i could not use force lightning. And besides i said in the two posts before i used the lightning that i was drawing force energy in. And after doing that for two posts, i know there woul be enough force energy to create a fireball an use force lightning.

But none the less, if it is a move for only lords and up then i shall not use it for the rest of the battle nor in any other battle until such time that i am a lord. In all goodness i had no idea it was for lords+ only.

IC: Malice flew backwards landing on the ground. He felt the seering pain fron the gash that was now present across his left side. As the blood trickled down, Malice stood up holding one hand over the wound. Anger now flowing into every vein and cell of his body, Malice growled at the two sith.

*Alright...play times over. Temps i have decided not to give you and your friend chance. No more running this time....if you can't stand to fight a demon, then you might as well be dead for the coward that you are*

Drawing on the pain and anger that was now filling his body. Malice began his transformation. His body gew considerably big stopping exactly at 9ft tall. His muscels grew big as well. His skin turned a blue color hardening like armor. His nails and teeth grew sharper then daggers. A pair of wings and a tail finished off the appearence of the demon.

Looming over the other two sith, Malice snarld at them, the cut from Temps was still there, but the bleeding had stopped considerably, continuing now with a little trickle.

*Now Temps...will you run again, or stand and fight a being born from the very essence of darkness*

Malice bared his fangs, lashing out with his claws striking towards both men.

Tempist Opps
Feb 11th, 2002, 05:32:53 PM
"Ahh, falling back on your word again. So you are a coward and a liar?"

In Malice's speach, Tempist had drawn energy in, and had an extra boost from some of the excess electricity. Amazing how Malice called Tempist a coward, while he is the one who needed to change form to have a chance against him. He let out a long sigh, and simply ducked beneath Malice's claws. At the same time, he droped to his hands, and kicked a barrel of water at Malice. It broke on the ground infront of him, and created a puddle going up to his ankles. Now it was Tempist's turn to go elemental. He lowered his hands into a small trickle that had branched off from the main puddle. A move that Tempist had nearly perfected after quite a bit of use and experementation... He diped the tip of his finger into the stream, and it quickly froze, and froze solidly. It branched up quickly to Malice's ankles, and he felt his feet go numb. The icy chill was spreading into the cells in his feet, and up further if he couldn't escape it. Tempist rose, satasfied with his move. If Malice were to try to move right now, his feet would shatter, and no matter what form he is in, they wouldn't be usable.

Malice Draclau
Feb 12th, 2002, 07:07:43 PM
* I only embody what every sith has in them. Now i will shower the darkness upon your worthless souls*

Before Malice could do anything else, Temps had frozen his feet. The darkside surging through him Malice began to draw on it. While drawing on the darkside he was also thinking of a way to get out of this predicament. Glancing to the side of him he noticed a swordsmith, seeing some of the hot coals gave him an idea. With a nudge of the force a few cloths and rags flew onto the ice in a pile around him. Then levitating some of the coals Malice threw them onto the clothes which quickly came ablaze.

The ice began to melt on is feet. His armor blue skin protected him from fire burns. As he could feel his feet once more Malice took flight, flapping his massive wings he landed just beside the puddle.

*Very nice trick. But it will take more then freezing my feet to stop me. It's time we end this*

Malice charged at Temps with blinding speed. Jumping up in the air Malice whipped Temps in the face with his tail sending him to the ground. Upon landing, Malice came down hard on Temps chest area with a knee. The knight grinned as he heard a cracking sound. He took a quick glance over at the other sith who was just getting up.

*Well now...you still want to play.......little one*

Malice brought both hands forward and started to choke Temps...robbing him of his oxygen. All the while still drawing on the force...preparing for a big attack.

Tempist Opps
Feb 12th, 2002, 07:35:50 PM
All of the small wounds that Malice had sustained were begining to add up. Many minor cases of blood loss summed into a massive draining of his life fluids. Malice would pass out soon unless he treated his wounds... all of them. He would also be drawing on his last reserves of force energy now, since fireballs and force lightning are both very draining moves, so to have any combination using three of them (total) would leave him weak for quite a bit of time. But Malice had forgotten that Tempist was a beast of anger. It is what he feeds off of, anger and pain. Malice was trying to give him both, trying to fuel the flames of hate. Tempist grabed the knight's wrists, and drew off of the new pain he felt, generating enough force energy for one last decent move. Tempist channeled the cold through his hands straight into Malice's flesh. The first few layers of skin and muscle froze straight through, and would shatter and brake if they were to get moved. Tempist's lungs were used to using little O2, people seemed to like to try to choke him for some reason. He had learned how to go for a while on the breath of air in his lungs.

Do you feel your hands? Do you feel the icy chill? OF CORSE NOT! YOUR NERVES ARE FROZEN! HOW SILLY OF ME!

Tempist's voice filled Malice's head, his tone now maniacal and menacing. He screamed through the force, deffening Malice to external sound, and creating a burning sensation in his head.

Malice Draclau
Feb 12th, 2002, 07:47:29 PM
Malice merely blotted out the annoying sound of Temps in his head. His hands were frozen now....but it had a circle affect on both men. Now Malice's hands were frozen which kept him from using them now. But at the same timethey were now stuck to Temps neck, frozen on he continued to choke him. With frozen hands the grip would only grow tighter. Malice decided to use some of what force energy he had left and play tricks on the siths mind.

He made Temps see all his friends...all of TSE begin to fall and die. Everyone he knew he saw die a violent death. Then Temps saw himself...stuck in a room with no light no sound....nothing. It was like a void, then out of nowhere hundreds of little red and blue demons came out striking at him. Eating away at his flesh.

All of these feelings, though not real felt real to Temps. He could feel the biting sensation all over his body, and the feeling of his own skin tearing off his body. All the while Malice fed off his pain. The knight knew that Temps would not last much longer without air....it was impossible to go without air for really long peroids of time. Either way he was not going to lose to these two warriors as they called himself.

Tempist Opps
Feb 13th, 2002, 05:22:22 PM
Malice went hungry for energy, as he realized that there was no pain for him to feel inside Tempist. Malice's attempts at mind tricks did nothing. Tempist had already felt all of those things, and even though he viewed TSE as a family to him, he had already seen his own family slaughtered. It was nothing new, it was a feeling he felt every day. It was only after quite a bit of attacking at his mental barriers that Malice could get in, and these were the only tricks that had any effect.... a failure on Malice's part. Tempist clawed his hands deep into Malice's arms, tearing at his muscles. His biceps bled like a waterfall into a river, and the ice was wearing off slightly. Malice would pass out from blood loss in the next minite and a half unless he got medical attention.

Daegal, help... please...

Malice Draclau
Feb 13th, 2002, 07:03:24 PM
Malice let out a loud roar of anger as Temps dug into his arms. Lookng at them bleed he glared down at Temps.

*It would seem as though i am losing quite a bit of blood my fellow sith. Now i shall take yours*

In one quick motion Malice bit into the shoulder of Temps and bit down hard. His dagger sharp teeth digging into his skin and cutting meat. Blood began to ooze out of he wound....blood that the demon started to drink. Being in his demon state, his body had a certain chemical that allowed him to take any kind of blood into his body without any problems.

Malice continued to suck out Temps blood....ignoring the fact that he was losing much blood and would have to call off the fight soon....but he wanted Temps to make sure he would never forget the name Malice Draclau again.

Tempist Opps
Feb 13th, 2002, 07:10:51 PM
Malice had let his guard down once again, and he would regret it this time. Tempist grabed Malice's head, and began to squeze it, like a mellon in a vise. The pressure that Malice felt would burst every blood vessel in his head if he didn't move within the next few seconds. Tempist didn't care about the blood loss, he had sustained relativly little dammage throughout this fight.

"You..... want.... blood.............. you.... lose.... blood......"

No matter what form Malice was in, he couldn't live without a fully functional brain, and one flooded with life fluids wouldn't be of much use to him.

Malice Draclau
Feb 13th, 2002, 07:19:15 PM
Cringing at the pain he was feeling while Temps was squeezing his head. Malice felt a bone with his teeth and bit into that creating a hole in Temps shoulder bone. By doing that it loosened the vise grip on his head, and with his arms mobile again he reached up and grabbed Temps hands throwing them onto his chest.

Sitting up he gave one last knee to his face,satisifed when he saw blood trickle down his nose. Standing he stepped away from the the two sith.

*I applaud your skills fellow sith. It seems the two of you work well as a team, which is important to sith. I hope that in due time we three can meet again to finish what we have started. Until then, farewell my darkside brethren*

Though they had been fighting with each other, Malice still respected them as sith. Glaring at Deagal, Malice let out one last roar and took flight. Flying low to the ground he headed back to his shuttle, there he would find some bacta to help heal his wounds. The rest he would get back at the palace....back at TSO.

OOC:Good fight men. I enjoyed it much....and i must admit you guys had me there to. If i did not leave i would have lost.

Daegal Murdoch
Feb 13th, 2002, 07:49:52 PM
Daegal turned to Temp and grinned.

"Great fight, my friend."

OOC: Nice fight and thanks. =)

Tempist Opps
Feb 14th, 2002, 04:20:03 PM
Tempist lifted himself off of the ground, and stood uneasily. He had lost quite a bit of blood in the last moments of the battle, and would continue to do so if he didn't get back to medbay.

"Yes, you fought well Daegal. I think we should get back to HQ now, while we can still walk."

Tempist picked up his bag from the sidelines where he had left it, one of the few places that hadn't been touched in the fight.

ooc: Good match, I'm looking forward to the next one.