View Full Version : Resolutions: Freedom (completed)

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jan 1st, 2002, 01:47:24 PM
Time, such a fickle thing that went on and brought about change no matter what one tried to do to keep things comfortable and the same. He had come to join the Sith as a young and not so bright being having lived a life of nomadic wandering since the near genocide of his race on Kashir. In the time spent among those at the Sith Empire, he had come to grow intelligent, powerful, and much more wise than he had been at first.

In the beginning he was but a raging beast, his direction simple and easy to ascertain. Kill those who had anything to do with the destruction of his home on Kashir. And he did just that. He was brutal and bloodthirsty, a killing machine whose talents for spreading carnage and terror were refined over the years. The Sith Empire nurtured that lust in the beginning and even helped push him in the right directions to satiate it.

But time had its way with that. The Sith Empire had become a shadow of what it once was. Now instead of spreading their terror among the whole of the universe, they had come to debate things and be indecisive. A council of seven of which he was once a part, was now no longer the motivational force it once had been, it was a group of Sith that sat around in their mighty Council chairs and talked. They had seemingly lost all motivation to do more than sit in their positions of prestige and rule those below them.

Such trivial debates with no action coming of them caused Ogre to remove himself from the private chambers of the Council, and shortly after that, he was removed from his position as one of their members. One might think the seven foot tall Sith Master would be bitter over such a thing, but in fact he was relieved. He was now free of the political maneuverings that were all that now composed those of the Council.

He had been a Sith of action and deed, while they merely argued amongst themselves, occasionally trying to arrange plans of aggressive action, but such plans never coming to fruition, only being debated and spoken of in wistful ways, as if those who were holding the discussions were trying to put on airs of how they were now to compensate for the way they had once been which was now lost and gone.

Now free of the Council and the oppressive political atmosphere of the large group of Sith who seemed to huddle together for each other’s own reassurances and support, Ogre took his leave of the place, leaving behind all his previous accomplishments, so that he may follow his own desires, rather than the politically correct ways that had become commonplace, in a place where they used to be no such thing.

To start, he would return to the planet he had made his own….Meras, with its lush and full forests and mountain ranges. It was much like the home he had left when he was young, the home where his family and race were destroyed. From this place he would do as he pleased when he pleased, spilling the blood of whomever he was inclined to. There would be no Council to tell him otherwise and there would be no responsibility to anyone other than those who were important to him in their own ways, his new family.

He was expecting his wife to bear their firstborn child soon, and he wished to see her raised in an environment free of the hypocritical ways of those that had come to make up the Sith Empire. He swore to himself that this child would be a true Sith at heart, mind, and soul, not one who spoke lavish speeches, yet was guilty of not taking action. The child would have all it desired and no one would stand in its way. Speaking of desires was one thing, but actually carrying them out would be the way this child would be allowed to live, not under the shadow of oppression.

Freedom was at hand for Ogre and his entire family, freedom of action, freedom of thought, and freedom of beliefs.

R27 D9
Jan 2nd, 2002, 11:56:09 PM
**Ogre’s first stop on Meras had been the family estate his wife owned. It was called simply Irentios and was a lavish rich home with a great family history among the Tarkins. The littlee blue and white protocol droid scurried about unpacking crates and other druids from the Dauntless. They were and contained some of Ogre’s property acquired from his time at the Empire.

There was much to do here at Irentios. It already possessed a semi large indoor training facility, but Ogre had intentions of creating a vast complex outside among the forest and mountains, a training ground that would test the mettle of any whom he or any of his family decided to put through the trials of training to utilize the Darkside.

It would be a project that in total would span many months, but preliminary training could be done here in the place nature provided just as it was. R27 worked diligently emptying the ship while Ogre directed where things should be placed for now. Soon he would need to make the short trip to his own cave to retrive some things from his lab to make this job go smoother.**

R5 V10
Jan 3rd, 2002, 04:01:28 PM
**The hum of its activation sequence and blinking of light indicated that R5 had been reactivated to help with this new project. The green droid interfaced with R27 briefly to be brought up to speed, and then went to work on the project as well, helping to empty supplies and belongings from Ogre’s ship.

There was a great deal to do both inside the estate and outside it. Many supplies belonged indoors in Ogre and Dale’s room, some in the trophy room and some in the training room, while others were for the extensive project occurring outside. The wetness and harshness of the snowy winter impeded work some, but the activity taking place cleared that obstacle from the treads of the two droids relatively quickly**

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jan 5th, 2002, 02:20:04 AM
This task, set before him would not be a quick one, but judging by the size of his wife’s belly the last time they were together he didn’t have too long a time to spend on this project himself before he would become more occupied with seeing to her and their child’s health.

The Dauntless was now emptied of its cargo and the two droids working feverishly at the duties that had been set before them. It was now time for Ogre to make the quick journey to his cave and retrieve the final things that would be needed for this project.

He walked up the ramp, stopping at the top of it for a moment, turning around. He took the time to look at the Irentios estate and let the fact soak in that his life was full of many great accomplishments beyond just the terror and fear his and his family’s name spread throughout the Universe. He had come a long way from being a scared fleeing from death creature, the last of his kind.

Tirsa Krylana
Jan 5th, 2002, 10:44:29 PM
:: Tirsa was wanting to get out for some fresh air when the front door opened and a droid almost hit her ::

"Watch the frell where you're going!"

:: the little droid beeped and whistled in defense before pulling inside the estate cargo from Ogre's ship ::

"Okay ..."

:: curiousity always got the best of the Nebari and she pushed herself against the door and slid her way outside, being careful not to get squished.

She skipped down the stairs and saw her brother ... Tirsa had to half-smile at that thought. It wasn't that long ago since she sliced her arm up to be officially part of this crazy family. Not that she was complaining of course ... it was just nice actually having a family that you could snurch off of and it was considered legit. Her humor aside, Tirsa actually was grateful for being taken in by the Mal Pannis Clan. It was a concept that she never had on her homeworld ... accepatance. The young Nebari was recklass and careless, not caring for the normal life Nebari Prime offered her. Here on Meras, it was who Tirsa was that mattered.

Another droid was making its way to the mansion and Tirsa stopped and watched it roll by knowing Ogre was within ear shot ::

"Okay, Big Guy. I thought you already lived here."

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jan 5th, 2002, 11:08:06 PM
He was just about to turn around and go inside the ship when he saw Tirsa exit the estate and come skipping down the stairs in his direction. He hadn’t seen any of his family yet on this visit and seeing his new sister was a pleasant sight. Only a few months ago, he had no true family, that is family by blood, but now there were four that shared his bloodline. The ordeal to come to that state had been hard on them all, but it only proved they were strong, worthy to bear Kashirian blood in their veins.

He saw her stop and watch the droid pass by going about its duty to spread out some of the gear that Ogre had brought, and then she spoke loudly asking him an odd question. He smiled and answered back, still standing at the top of the ramp.

“Lets put it this way, my residence here is much more full time now.”

He thought for a second about what he needed to do at the cave and before Tirsa could reply to his comment he asked her a question.

“Think you could lend a hand and accompany me to get some things?”

Tirsa Krylana
Jan 5th, 2002, 11:13:26 PM
:: full time resident??? Now Tirsa's curiosity reached a new level as she started to ask what that meant, but Ogre cut her off and she pouted. At least the offer was nice and she hadn't seen the Big Green Sith in some time. Longer then she had seen Sorsha perhaps.

It was time to fix that. The Nebari hopped up the ramp and leaned on one of the hydralic lifts ::

"Sure. Why not. But ya gotta tell me the whole story on moving in her permanately."

:: she said with a grin ::

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jan 5th, 2002, 11:27:06 PM
“Its not that long a story, I can tell you in flight. The trip is just to my Cave and back.”

Came his answer, not the least bit surprised that she was curious what he meant by the full time comment.

It had been a long time since he had even seen Tirsa, pretty much since just shortly after the ritual was complete, and it had been at his cave. It was funny how all the responsibilities he was now free of had gotten in the way of such things as personal time.

Tirsa Krylana
Jan 6th, 2002, 12:23:48 AM
"Well, what're we waiting for, Big Guy?"

:: she slipped behind Ogre and started to make her way to the cockpit, disappearing from sight ::

"Hey?! Where's your woman? I thought she'd be here helping!"

:: her questions came echoing down the length of the ship. The last one ended witha giggle ::

"Dale still trying to stay sane at the Empire?"

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jan 6th, 2002, 01:26:55 PM
The ramp began to raise behind him as a large green hand hit the panel near the entrance and he followed into the small cargo vessel outfitted for war and cargo transport. He made his way to the cockpit and took his pilot’s position.

“I haven’t heard from Dale in a while, but last I did, she was still at the Empire.”

He activated the repulsorlifts and the ship lifted off, struts folding up into the hull.

“She is probably having a difficult time dancing through the political hoops that the place has become composed of, just as I was, which were what drove me away. Too much talk and not enough action.”

Tirsa Krylana
Jan 6th, 2002, 05:10:38 PM
:: Tirsa was already sitting in the co-pilot's chair, fidgeting with her belt, amxious to get underway ::

"Oh ... that was what drove Sorsha away too. Personally for me, I'm just happy to be away from all those Sith."

:: she smiled at Ogre ::

"Excluding a special few of course."

:: her hands flipped a few controls making sure the ship was secure ::

"Just I get kinda fuzzy being in a room with a lot of Force users. One reason I hate 'em."

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jan 6th, 2002, 09:23:09 PM
He raised an eyebrow at her last comment, but as she was fidgeting with things she failed to notice it. He knew why she was “fuzzy” around force users, but it was something he chose to let her discover on her own, if she were ever to.

”So now you know why my stay here on Mera’s will be more full time, besides just the fact that Dalethria will be birthing our child soon.”

Tirsa Krylana
Jan 7th, 2002, 03:19:47 PM
"I get to be an Aunt soon!"

:: she kicked back in her seat and placed a boot on the side of the console ::

"Sorta ... hah. Never thought I'd ever live to see someone calling me that. So!"

:: her eyes looked greedily at the controls ::

"We going now?"

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jan 10th, 2002, 05:21:54 PM
He chuckled as the sound of the landing struts exiting the outer hull was heard.

“Too preoccupied with the news of being an aunt for you to notice we are already here?”

Tirsa Krylana
Jan 10th, 2002, 11:09:58 PM
:|

:: she looked out the window and saw the mouth of The Cave ::

"Eh ... yeah."

:|

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jan 13th, 2002, 12:57:14 PM
He flipped a few switches and the engines whirred down, finally coming to a complete stop and then they shut off.

“We just need a few supplies from my lab and then we will be on our way back.”

He left his seat and lowered the exit ramp.

“Coming? Or are you going to keep sitting in there, purple with embarrassment?”

Tirsa Krylana
Jan 13th, 2002, 02:42:37 PM
:: grumbles and takes off her seatbelt. Being part of a family was new to her and Tirsa got easily distracted talking about such things. Of course she was like this normally, being aloof, but it was all part of snaring those foolish enough to think she was easy to sway ::

"Yeah ... I'm coming."

:: Tirsa pats Ogre on the stomach and heads down the ramp ::

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jan 13th, 2002, 07:36:05 PM
He led Tirsa through the main area of the cave, back into an ajoined room. It was certainly not her first time in the elevator, but he was in charge of this outing. He placed his hand on the door’s activation switch, which read his handprint and opened the door. The two of them got in and rode it down a couple levels, exiting on the lab one.

“Lets see, we’ll need those containers and these.”

He pointed at the large metal containers already seemingly organized in the room, each was outfitted with hover controls.

Tirsa Krylana
Jan 13th, 2002, 08:43:49 PM
:: as the elevator went down, Tirsa had a naughty look on her face as she remembered something. It was a very pleasant and vivid memory at that which was stopped when the doors slid open.

Ogre led her into his work area where she remembered a great many things. Few knew of the Nebari's talent to remember every little detail seen by her eyes and word said to her. It was also a curse. Some memories that Tirsa wanted to forget would always be there but then she would recall other situations that would make her happy. Like when she strangled a Roonian to death eight cycles ago just... because. And then there was that elevator again :D

She looked over at the containers and then leaned on the side of a work bench. The Green Sith was looking at her expectantly and she shrugged ::

"What?"

:: still he looked at her ::

"Wha.... :| .... OOOHHH! You want me to move those. Heh ... I knew that." :)

:: the Nebari went and picked a hoversled and started it up ::

"What's in 'em?"

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jan 13th, 2002, 09:46:27 PM
He activated the hover controls on a pair of other crates and led them over to a platform other than the standard lift.

“Bring those over here and whatever you do, do not open them.”

His voice was firm, whatever was in the cases was either something he did not wish for her to see, or something dangerous.

Tirsa Krylana
Jan 14th, 2002, 03:34:37 PM
"You're the boss, Big Green."

:: Ogre positioned his crate first and his back was facing the Nebari. Tirsa drummed on the containers with her fingers and looked them up and down, fighting to take a peek :(

Since she valued her little blue butt, Tirsa fought her curiousity and brought the sled over to the platform.

She grinned up at Ogre ::

"We done?"

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jan 14th, 2002, 05:56:37 PM
He could see that she was anxious to know what was inside, and that his warning was being heeded. He stepped away from the crate he had positioned on the platform and moved to its edge,, where a control box rose out of the floor.

“With this part yes.”

He said to her just before he pressed the control and the lift started to rise up into the air, a doorway opening above them right into the very stone of the surrounding cave. It would have been dark on the platform as it rose through the limestone, but there were scattered lights beside them that lit up as they approached. After a couple minutes of upward travel the tunnel was filled with lights as a concealed doorway opened upward above them, letting in the light of the winter sun on Meras.

“Now we just need to get these into the ship.”

Ogre moved a hand to his belt and fidgeted with something there and the cargo bay of the Dauntless opened up.

Tirsa Krylana
Jan 14th, 2002, 09:12:59 PM
"More work?" -_-

:: Ogre just gave her one of those looks he normally gave her ::

"So how we gonna get these out .... ACK!"

:: Tirsa looked around like a scared child as the lift started up. Her dark eyes darted around until they settled on the Green Sith ::

"You could've said something, y'know."

:: Ogre looked on amused but didn't say anything until the daylight sky of Meras, and a cold burst of wind, greeted them on the surface. She started up the lift, hopped on board, and let the hover capabilities do all the work as she steered herself to the ship ::

"Now this is fun! GRRRRRRRRIEIEIEIEYAAAAAHHHHH!!!":D

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jan 14th, 2002, 11:13:58 PM
“Watch out for that…..”

*Crash*

The hover sled hit a felled tree stump and came to a sudden stop, spilling Tirsa from off the top and sending her tumbling to the ground.

“..tree stump.”

Ogre steered his own sled around Tirsa’s and into the ship’s cargo bay, trying real hard not to laugh at his sister's antics.

Tirsa Krylana
Jan 15th, 2002, 12:06:07 AM
:: she had a nice view of the sky from the position she was in. Tirsa fell on her back with her legs dangling alongside the canisters ::

"NOW DON'T TELL ME YOU COULDN'T HAVE STOPPED THAT OH POWERFUL SITH MASTER!"

:: growling, she rolled to her side and stood up ::

"Frelling piece of..."

:: she kicked the side of the sled ::

".. dren."

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jan 15th, 2002, 01:20:03 AM
An evil grin spread across his face.

“Yes, I could have, but sometimes it is best to let others learn from the folly of their own recklessness.”

A deep chuckle was then heard from the green Sith.

“Are you going to stand there and pout or are you going to get those supplies aboard the ship?”

Tirsa Krylana
Jan 15th, 2002, 02:51:50 PM
"I wasn't reckless!"

:: she said defensively ::

"I was having fun." :(

:: Grumbling still, the Nebari righted the hoversled and moved the canisters into the ship... This trip had became less then exciting then before. All she had was a sore butt and still Tirsa had no idea what she was moving ... ::

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jan 15th, 2002, 06:15:31 PM
“Step aboard quickly or that tail end of yours is going to be even more sore.”

Came Ogre’s voice at the same time as the sound of the cargo hold doors began.

“Unloading these at Irentios once we are there is all the help I’ll need from you, unless…”

He placed a hand to his chin and scratched in thought briefly.

“…you want to help set these things up.”

Tirsa Krylana
Jan 15th, 2002, 06:39:59 PM
:: Tirsa easily made it on before they closed. She wasn't taking her sweet time in loading the canisters. The Nebari placed it next to the others that Ogre brought aboard and mimic his chin scratching, thinking about his question ::

"Well ... is it dangerous stuff in there?"

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jan 16th, 2002, 01:43:12 AM
He started to walk down the short corridor to the cockpit. Just as he was out of eyeshot, she heard his reply.

“Very dangerous!”

She then heard a low chuckle come from the cockpit as Ogre knew he had most likely caused her curiosity to grow even more so than it was earlier.

Tirsa Krylana
Jan 17th, 2002, 12:07:20 PM
:D

:: she raced up to the cockpit, hopping through the two portals that stood between the Nebari and Ogre.

Soon as Tirsa appeared in the cockpit, she quickly buckled in with a giddy laugh ::

"Then I am soooo helping ya!"

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jan 18th, 2002, 01:30:43 PM
“I thought you might like the idea of working with something that could be somewhat thrilling.”

Came the words from Ogre smugly. The ship’s repulsorlifts fired up and the craft lifted from the ground, landing struts folding up into it superstructure.

“By the time we return, the droids should have things ready for us enough that we can begin the installation.”

Tirsa Krylana
Jan 18th, 2002, 11:28:36 PM
"Instalation?"

:: Tirsa blinked and crained her neck closer to Ogre ::

"Um ... isn't the mansion big enough or is this just an add on for Ogre Jr?" :p

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jan 19th, 2002, 01:54:53 AM
“It is to be installed at the estate, but not on the mansion itself.”

He said after he finished chuckling following her statement. She was right though, his child should be born soon and he had no idea whether it would be male or female. He hadn’t asked his wife directly, but his mental link with her seemed a little blurry when he tried to explore her knowledge of their child within her womb, so he thought it best not to inquire. Her health had not seemed to falter or fail at all, and all appeared outwardly to be going quite well. He would be a proud father soon.

Trees zipped by below them as they made their approach to the mansion. Tirsa could see that the droids had been busy and has already managed to dig several pits in the ground of varying sizes, a medium distance from the mansion itself, among the woods and in a clearing that lie there.

Ogre piloted the Dauntless to a landing position near where the droids were still working, yet far enough away to not hinder access to any of the pits that were made.

“Ready to go to work?” He asked, rising from his seat.

Tirsa Krylana
Jan 19th, 2002, 08:20:32 PM
:: she unclipped her belt and followed Ogre out of the ship ::

"As long as I get to play with potentially dangerous canisters ... I like the "W" word." :D

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jan 19th, 2002, 11:59:59 PM
Ogre stood at the top of the open cargo bay watching her exit the ship.

“Forgetting something?”

Tirsa Krylana
Jan 20th, 2002, 12:02:24 AM
:\

"I said I want to play .. not push again."

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jan 20th, 2002, 12:08:37 AM
“And you also said that you didn’t mind the W word if it involved dangerous canisters.”

He pointed at the hoversled blocking the one he had brought on board.

“They are right here waiting for you and once taken aground I’ll tell you what the W word involves.”

Tirsa Krylana
Jan 21st, 2002, 03:35:36 PM
:mneh

:: This time, Tirsa decided that properly pushing the hoversled would be most beneficial to her sore bum.

It went down the ramp easily and waited for Ogre... she still had no idea where this area was outside the mansion was where the Green Sith was building things ::

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jan 21st, 2002, 04:01:05 PM
Ogre maneuvered his hoversled out of the ship’s cargo bay and onto the ground near where Tirsa had taken hers. He looked around the area they were in and spotted his R5 droid. It looked like it had completed the tasks he had set it to do and he called out.

“R5, come over here.”

While the droid made its way over to them Ogre turned to Tirsa and began to explain.

“I am in the process of setting up some surprises for trainees here in this outdoor training facility that I am fashioning.” He swung an arm out at the area before them. “The canisters on your sled contain many nasty little tricks and weapons, designed to test the mettle of those who seek training on this field.”

R5 arrived and made a semi quiet chirping beep to announce its presence.

“R5 here will provide you with schematics where certain things are to be placed with his holographic projector.”

Tirsa Krylana
Jan 24th, 2002, 12:40:09 PM
:: she tapped the droid on top of its dome head ::

"Well? Show me."

:: it beep and moaned at Tirsa, not at all happy with her attitude but its Master have given the orders.

It projected a holographic map, that Ogre had created, right before Tirsa. Everything was outlined from pit traps, hidden weapons, land mines, and even other nasty little surprises that made the Nebari cackle in delight ::

"Oh this is gonna be fun!"

:: everything was layed out on how to create the traps as well as set up all the equipment. R5 even highlighted one area and then another holographic display would appear. Here all the necessary information to assemble any equipment was there. It was detailed really well and for someone with Tirsa's special talent, this step by step map was perfect ::

"Is it me .. or did you somehow know I was gonna help today?"

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jan 25th, 2002, 03:20:49 PM
There was a deceitful gleam in his eyes as he answered, while he was moving his hoversled the opposite direction from where Tirsa was heading. She could see it as he looked at her over his shoulder.

“Just a fortunate coincidence.”

He turned back around and headed for the spot where he would begin installing the equipment he had.

Tirsa Krylana
Jan 25th, 2002, 11:47:50 PM
"Uh huh."

:: she knew better. All the times Sorsha had said, I've foreseen this, I've foreseen that ... wasn't lost on deaf ears ::

"Alright, bucket of bolts. Let's haul ass over to our first spot."

:: R5 defiantly twittered but complied. It was under orders but it didn't have to like it. Beeping to get Tirsa's attention, it displayed the pit traps once the Nebari turned around ::

"No way .. I wanna play with the land mines."

:: it chirped its protest ::

"Look ... I'm not wanting to dig big holes, I wanna do small ones."

:: she poked a finger at its sensor readout ::

"So land mines it is."

:: it tried to twitter another response but back away as Tirsa was reaching for her blaster rifle. It swiveled its head to Ogre, but he was busy doing something else with the other droid.

If a droid could sigh, it would and put up the land mine display. At least Tirsa was happy now and it wouldn't become parts for the scrap heap ::

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jan 26th, 2002, 03:14:53 PM
Ogre went about setting devices into the emplacements that the droids had dug while he and Tirsa were away. The work was actually rather easy except for the caution that one had to observe and practice in installing such dangerous traps and toys.

Some of the setups were easier than others, requiring no more than a few minutes and little rigging afterwards, while others took a great deal more time. Once this project was complete this field near the Irentios estate would become quite the perilous area. Ogre would need to be sure to inform all those that occupied the home of the dangers, including their wolf.

Tirsa Krylana
Jan 28th, 2002, 11:03:45 PM
:: four pit traps, eighteen land minds, and four E-Web Repeating Blasters later ... Tirsa found herself looking at the most horrifying display that the droid was showing ::

"Oh frelling no way! NO WAY!"

:: R5 beeped questioning wondering why Tirsa was so upset and scared ::

"There is no way that I'm digging a frelling pit for those mongrels! My blue behind is not a meal ticket for Sorsha's pets!!!"

:: she was referring to the vornskr pit that Ogre wanted. No scratch that... Ogre might have wanted it but it had to be Sorsha's idea.

R5 whistled, quite happy that Tirsa wasn't enjoying herself anymore but whined when she leaned over it ::

"So what're you and me gonna do now domey?"

:: her eyes lit up greedily when some canisters were nearby that she hadn't opened yet. The best thing is that there was no Ogies in sight.

Tirsa started to make her way towards the unmarked canisters.

R5 could just sense it and shaked, trying to get her to change her mind, whistling and beeping like mad to get her attention.

She turned around and shook her hands ::

"Shhhh!! Quiet you.. Just gonna take a peek." :D

:: she snuck her way over there like a little kid getting cookies and placed a hand on the release. Tirsa looked around all over once and then pressed the button ... quickly standing straight like nothing happened ::

"Oops." :angel

:: luckily nothing happened and Tirsa took off the lid and peered inside to find .... ::

"Droid parts?"

:: hands on hips, she looked up in confusion ::

"What the frell does Ogies want with medical droid parts?"

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jan 28th, 2002, 11:20:52 PM
He had finished with his own tasks and was coming up the hill with an empty hoversled, on his way to take it back to the ship so that he could return it to the cave later. He had set up some nasty surprises of his own, one was in the fashion of and old style tiger trap, and the others were a range between things that could tie up a foe and render them immobile, to ones that could very well spell death.

He was wondering if Tirsa had finished with the tasks assigned to her as he made his way up next to the path, R27 treading close behind him. Then as he could finally see over the horizon, he saw tirsa near the ship, fiddling with some of the containers that weren’t part of the load he had given her, while not far away he could see that one of those he had given her was still occupied by its live residents.

She hadn’t prepared the Vornskr pit that he had specially intended to place here just for his sister Sorsha and her whims. He knew well that his sister had a fondness for feeding those she was displeased with to the ravage creatures and thought the place would not be complete without.

Instead Tirsa was inspecting the components that Ogre had intended to assemble while his other droids outfitted one of the mansion’s vacant rooms to become a med bay.

“HEY!”

He shouted hoping to startle her. >D

Tirsa Krylana
Jan 29th, 2002, 12:20:10 AM
:: she let go of the lid so fast that Tirsa almost took her head off in the process. Luckily, the Nebari was able to pull her head away in time to see Ogre ::

"Um ... hi?"

:: Hopefully she didn't do anything wrong ...

...... she sighed hearing the droid beeping laughter coming from R5 ::

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jan 29th, 2002, 01:01:53 AM
He approached where she was then turned to look over his shoulder at the container holding the live Vornskyrs. With a smirk he looked back at her.

“I take it you would rather tackle this project than that?”

His head tilted back in the direction of the creatures.

Tirsa Krylana
Jan 29th, 2002, 12:32:46 PM
"Huh? I don't know how to make droids."

:: suddenly the vornskr containers started to rock back and forth as fierce growls rose up. This freaked out the Nebari to no end and Tirsa jumped on Ogre ::

"No ... no ... no!" >_<

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jan 30th, 2002, 12:32:50 AM
He looked down at his new sister now clinging to him within his arms.

“Seems they are a little feisty with you around. Isn’t that odd. They are well caged you have nothing to be afraid of blue.”

He gave her a wink.

“Think you can follow construction schematics for the droid?”

Tirsa Krylana
Jan 30th, 2002, 01:23:45 PM
"It's not odd!"

:: regaining her composure ... a little ... Tirsa climbed off Ogre but made sure that he was in the middle of the vornskrs and her ::

"They just hate me!"

:: she poked a head between Ogre's arm and side, eyes wide with fright ::

"If I have to make droids so as to not deal with those things, then I'll do it."

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jan 30th, 2002, 07:55:03 PM
“It programming has already been completed, all that needs be done, is to assemble the parts.”

He lifted his arm and looked down at her.

“You aren’t going to find the schematics for the construction over there.”

Tirsa Krylana
Jan 31st, 2002, 12:07:02 PM
"Meh..."

:: she backed away and looked at the sled ::

"... does the droid have the schematics too? And um ... when I'm done making these droids, where they go?"

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jan 31st, 2002, 03:46:50 PM
“No, R5 doesn’t have the schematics, I’ll actually be taking both R5 and R27 into the estate.”

The green droid whistled and beeped.

“Yes R5, we need to prepare the equipment for the medical bay we are setting up inside.”

He turned back to Tirsa.

“The schematics are on a data-pad that is with the components. Once finished the droids can be instructed to enter the house, go upstairs and enter the third door on the left in the hallway. That is where the medical room will be located and where I am taking R5 and R27.”

Tirsa Krylana
Feb 1st, 2002, 12:02:19 AM
:: gives a salute :D and rummages through the container, trying to find the data-pad ::

Ogre Mal Pannis
Feb 1st, 2002, 02:45:17 PM
Ogre nods back with a grin then he and his two droids head for the house, to c0omplet the task they had before them. This day was going well and much progress had already been made. Initially Ogre had thought this task may take longer, but was now pleased to see it would be completed sooner than expected.

Tirsa Krylana
Feb 2nd, 2002, 07:46:58 PM
:: pulls out a hydrospaner and looks at it oddly ::

"What the hell is this?"

:: shrugs and tosses it behind her ::

"Aha!"

:: grins triumphantly on finding the datapad and keys up the program ::

"Eh ..." :huh

:: it was a lot to take in even for someone with Tirsa's unique talents. Schematics for electrical wiring and the mechanical parts were way over her head. She had worked on ships before but this was making a talking robot... ::

"I swear this isn't written in basic."

She hopped on top of the containers and went about studying the readout for the next hour, just to get everything straight in her head. Once that was done ... Tirsa began to separate all the parts so that way, there were two equal piles to make two medical droids ::

Ogre Mal Pannis
Feb 2nd, 2002, 10:06:44 PM
Ogre and his two droids made their way to the second floor room inside the mansion that he intended to convert into a medical bad. Crates were already waiting inside and the two droids immediately went to work setting up equipment in the proper places while Ogre oversaw the construction of a bacta tank personally.

It was a good thing that Dale’s home was so large and had so many extra rooms. This one in particular had been one of the larger guest rooms that had seen no use at all in probably decades, but with the setup and implementation of a training facility here on Meras, this would probably soon become one of the busier rooms in the estate now. Sith were well known to become or beget serious injuries, even during mere training sessions.

Tirsa Krylana
Feb 4th, 2002, 12:57:03 AM
:: it took her the rest of the day to finish only one of the droids. Considering the detail it went into making these sophisticated machines, Tirsa wanted to make sure it was done right.

The sun was just about to disappear over the horizon when the Nebari took a deep breath and turned on the medical droid.

Its eyes lit up so that was a good sign and was looking around the general area before it stopped at Tirsa ... waiting.

There were a few questions that she needed to ask the droid in order to make sure its programming was correct ::

"Alright metal head ... what's your name who's your Master?"

:: its eyes blinked once and then answered ::

"My designate is 3-RB medical droid and my Masters are you, Mistress Sorsha, Mistress Dalethria and Master Ogre."

:: Tirsa grinned and looked at the datapad ::

"Um ... what's your function?"

"I have been programmed with all current medical techniques that will be required to mend anyone that needs my attention along with my counterpart 4-RD."

:: it paused and looked around ::

"Mistress Tirsa? Where is my counterpart?"

:: she looked up from the datapad ::

"Huh? Oh ... over there."

:: 3-RB looked over to where Tirsa pointed. 4-RD was nothing more then a pile of parts. It didn't know what to say ...

Tirsa picked up on his silence and shrugged ::

"I didn't have enough time to make your robot buddy. I will tonight so ..."

:: she slapped him on the back and pointed at the pile once again with the datapad ::

"How about you pick up your friend and put him in that container so we can get to the mansion. I'm starved."

:: which her stomach must have heard since it growled with hunger at that moment. 3-RB looked to her stomach and then back at 4-RD ::

"As you wish."

:: while watching the droid get to work, Tirsa definitely was starting to enjoy having herself a little metal slave at her disposal. She would have to invest in one herself perhaps :: :D

Ogre Mal Pannis
Feb 4th, 2002, 02:50:27 PM
The entire remainder of the day had been spent by Ogre and his two droids making the room into a suitable medical bay. Everything was complete and in place, except the medical droids that Tirsa was constructing, and from the sound of it someone had just come in the house.

Ogre had been double checking his own and the droid’s work when he heard that sound and was finished only a couple of seconds after. He stepped out of the room and walked to the head of the stiars looking down into the foyer.

He only caught a brief glimpse of Tirsa as she walked towards the kitchen, but the droid she had completed was still standing in the foyer along with all the parts of the other.

“Ahh she got at least one of them done.”

He wasn’t sure which she had assembled first so he called out the first name that popped into his head,

“4-RD?”

The droid looked up and shook its head slightly, pointing towards the container near it feet.

“Then you must be 3-RB?”

The droid responded.

“Yes sir.”

Ogre was just about to ask the droid to come to the new medical bay when he felt a <a href=http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=11306#post183065>pain in his stomach and a call in his mind</a>.

Sorsha? Ogre? It's time!

Ogre’s eyes grew large and his breathing quickened. He was usually not easily excitable, but this was a situation he had never been in before. His wife was about to give birth to their child, and she was nearing the mansion from above.

“To the landing Pad 3-RB, looks like we have some work for you right away!” He said loudly so that it carried all throughout the closest parts of the home.

He bounded down the stairs and both the Sith and the medical droid exited the house and made their way to the landing pad.

Continued: <a href=http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11306>Here</a>