PDA

View Full Version : My Sacrifice...(open challenge)

Master Yurza
Jan 1st, 2002, 10:07:07 AM
::Yurza stood upon the ledge that he and his brother had played on so many years ago. Nothing had changed except the two young warriors. They had both gotten sustanially stronger, but Yurza had choosen the darkness and Shade the light. It didn't matter now. Yurza stood there with the only thing that still binded him to his brother, Shade's necklace. They had each had one made pesonally for themselves. Shade had given his to him as a reminder that even though they were alone, he would always be there. Something so small could hold such tremendous value was inconcievable, but it did::

"How did we come to this point brother?"

::Yurza then did the unexpected. He threw the cursed chain down the cliff. Now he was through. He had given up everything. Now he could become the perfect warrior, the perfect killer. Now he was the perfect tool for the darkside::

Jedi Knight Aura
Jan 1st, 2002, 10:41:01 AM
Hiking up the mountainous terrain, the young Jedi Knight felt the presence of a force adept. As she trimmed the outskirts between them, the darkness radiated from this warrior. Aura decided to double back before he caught wind of her presence, not wishing an altercation. She accelerated into a jog as she sensed it may already be too late.

Master Yurza
Jan 1st, 2002, 10:47:36 AM
::Yurza felt the presence of another. He knew not who they were or what they were, but he needed an outlet for his fury. Now would be a good time to do so. He walked in the direction of the other and felt as they started to go away from him rapidly. He smiled::

"Good run...let your fear come out. For soon the nightmares, will be all to real for you."

::Yurza turned his fast paced walk into an all-out sprint. Norally he wouldn't do this for fear of being caught in a trap, but now all his fears were gone. Now all he wante was destruction. It would be only a matter fo time till he caught up with the other, and when he did, he would show no mercy. He quickly put his hand down and made sure his lightsaber was there. He had made a few modifications to it, as this persn would soon be the first to see them first hand::

Jedi Knight Aura
Jan 2nd, 2002, 02:21:45 PM
The apocalypic presence closed in on the Jedi Knight's proximity. Aura was compelled to engage this Sith as she spun around to face his incoming wrath. All fear was dissipated from her conscious as she held the reins tightly to her emotions.

The Sith fixed his vile gaze on the Jedi female as his lips contorted into a sinister grin. The thought of killing her enveloped him in a blood lust fever, ready to unleash in a volcanic eruption. She said nothing while her hilt was extricated from her belt. The Knight would not ignite first as the act would only exercise his aggression which already was in practiced form.

Master Yurza
Jan 3rd, 2002, 10:47:08 PM
::Yurza walked towards the Jedi and looked at her mecingly. He would test his new skills on her and he would be victorious. He walked over to her and threw his hands out to the side and along with them went the debris on the trail::

"Good-bye Jedi. I am Yurza. Remember it, for it will be the last name you hear."

::Yurza didn't give her time as he ran forward and punched her in the gut and then dropped an elbow on her back::

Jedi Knight Aura
Jan 4th, 2002, 10:23:38 AM
The Sith moved on Aura speedily, he didnt ignite his weapon, yet his advancement was one of the offensive. Taking a callous blow to the abdominal region, she doubled over in pain, followed with a sharp stab to her back that introduced her to the coarse ground. Aura then spun herself around and flipped up, greeting his sternum with a well placed side kick that knocked him back a few paces. Holding her midsection she clipped her hilt with the other hand and prepared herself for an additional attack.

Master Yurza
Jan 4th, 2002, 01:03:33 PM
::Yurza pulled a hand up to his sternum and felt the bruise as it began to ache. He had been foolish to let the Jedi get such an attack past him. He would not let it happen again. He braced himself as she prepared for another attack, and he let the darkside envelope him. He could feel as it heightened all his senses to their max. He felt as he muscles increased their mass. He smiled at the Jedi. He knew she could feel his power growing, and he knew that she also knew this would be the last day she saw. He could feel it in the air. Only one would walk away from this, and he always walked away from a fight::

Jedi Knight Aura
Jan 5th, 2002, 10:40:12 AM
"I will not attack, if that is what you are expecting, Sith warrior. I have nothing to prove in battle. I ask you to let me be on my way. Your ascending anger will only persuade you to add weapons to this conflict, no doubt ensuing with the injuries of both of us."

Aura turned from him not waiting for a reply, and resumed her hike down the mountain.

Master Yurza
Jan 6th, 2002, 12:13:16 PM
"Why do you run in fear Jedi? You are like the others. Nothing. You are full of fear and nothing else. You act and talk big, but do nothing. This is why the Sith will dominate and you will not."

Jedi Knight Aura
Jan 6th, 2002, 01:19:41 PM
She turned around speaking softly to him as her eyes rested onto his wrathful visage.

"Fear, an emotion I have learned to control through countless hours of meditation, accompanied by honed harnessing of the force. I move from you not out of fear, but to avoid needless destruction. A Jedi is sworn to hold all life with respect, even a Sith's. If we cross sabers in battle, I cannot afford the eternal stain on my soul if I should strike you down out of my own defense."

The Jedi knight then nodded slightly to Yurza.

"Let our meeting not end in death. Grant me a peaceful departure, so we may part ways without searing one another's flesh."

Master Yurza
Jan 6th, 2002, 06:58:42 PM
"Yes...I know all about the Jedi's respect for life......tell me. Was it respect that killed my father? A Jedi Knight such as yourself? I think not........I know the story and the truth. The Jedi claim it was a Sith that killed my father, but I knwo that it was all their fault. They killed him because they feared that he would be stronger than him. Talk to me not of your respect."

::Yurza spit the words out. He had seen the truth that the Jedi hold and he would not be decieved again::

"My revengeon the Jedi will be taken..."

Jedi Knight Aura
Jan 7th, 2002, 12:27:14 PM
Letting out a deep sigh, Aura initiated a defensive stance knowing he wanted retribution for his father.

"I am sorry for your father. Circumstances such as these, have led many astray towards the darkside. It is most unfortunate." "

Master Yurza
Jan 9th, 2002, 10:00:50 PM
"This was no circumstance...this is my destiny..'

::Yurza felt the energies of the darkside ripple through his muscles and mind. He was stronge and would soon prove that it was the darkness that was strongest::

Jedi Knight Aura
Jan 10th, 2002, 09:01:23 AM
"Then your destiny shall seal your demise in time, young warrior."

Aura stood ready for an attack.

Master Yurza
Jan 10th, 2002, 05:02:07 PM
::Yurza raised his hands in a battle position and lashed out with the Force and his body. He thrusted his hand forward and Force pushed Aura back. While she was caught off gaurd he rushed her and punched her in the gut::

Jedi Knight Aura
Jan 10th, 2002, 07:51:49 PM
Doubling over from the harsh blow, Aura compiled herself using her lowered position to drive her shoulder into his stomach, knocking Yurza down, as she then fell onto him. Their eyes briefly connected as he pushed her off with a sneer and moved in with an axe kick to her chest. Aura rolled away in time flipping back up to face her opponent. Yurza jumped back up, waving her on mockingly accompanied with a sadistic smirk. The Knight rushed Yurza, pivoting on her left foot, delivering a round house kick towards his midsection.

Master Yurza
Jan 11th, 2002, 10:43:10 PM
::Yurza brought up his left arm to block the kick, but he still felt the force of the blow as he slid over a few feet. He quickly pulled his arm up and shook it furiously, never taking his eyes off of Aura. He took a step forward and then back. He then thrust his hand out and, using Thermogenesis, he set a bush on fire not to far behind them and he began his attacking again. He pushed Aura back as they traded blows. They got closer to the flame and Yurza started to sweat as they sttod only a foot from it. He would show all what it was to mess with one from Hell and back, such as him::

Jedi Knight Aura
Jan 12th, 2002, 07:41:17 AM
The snapping of the fire close to her aft, coerced Aura to take the initiative. She surmized he would attempt to cast her into the flame ridden bush. Raising an outstreched palm, the Sith was transported back in his tracks as Aura relocated her position from the inferno.

Master Yurza
Jan 14th, 2002, 05:53:42 PM
::Yurza was pushed back and he left imprints on the dirt were he slide back. He reache dbehind him and grabbed his lightsaber. He pulled it around and activated it. THe blue blade coming forth with a snap-hiss. He put both hands on the hilt and held it in front of him, waiting::

"Come on....let's finish this!"

Jedi Knight Aura
Jan 17th, 2002, 10:06:44 AM
Unclipping her own hilt in turn, she slid a thumb over the ignition switch, as a cobalt blue core boiled forth in its meter long splendor. She waved the saber before her in intricate patterns, hoping the display would deter her adversary from engaging in a skirmish.

"As you wish, I see there is no disputing your resolute intention for battle."

Master Yurza
Jan 24th, 2002, 03:40:27 PM
"My need for battle runs deeper than you can possibly imagine."

::Yurza spun his lightsaber over his head before hacking at Aura's left side::

Jedi Knight Aura
Jan 24th, 2002, 03:59:43 PM
Angling her blade up while stepping diagonally back to her right, defending her assaulted side as his blade desended, she followed through with a parry to her left as the blades connected in a sizzle of luminated sparks. Aura then lunged forward with a stab, the barbed cobalt core zeroing in to his left flank, as the Sith warrior's blade was parried out before his right side. Sighing at the young Sith's desire for battle, she only attacked with a non-lethal move, hoping to just incapacitate him.