PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year Everyone!!!

Garrett Blade
Dec 31st, 2001, 10:07:59 PM
I hope everybody has a great night/morning and lots of fun with their friends and family.:) :) :)

Oh...and a very drunk Gav Mortis would like to wish everyone a HNY too :p

Pierce Tondry
Dec 31st, 2001, 10:28:41 PM
Happy New Year yourselves, you groovy British lads! I've still got another half hour before I celebrate with some nog and make it official, but as long as there's a party somewhere, I might as well enjoy the times!

Marcus Telcontar
Dec 31st, 2001, 10:39:31 PM
Celebrated new year 15 hours ago!!

Still recovering ^_^

Aaron Belargic
Jan 1st, 2002, 12:07:56 AM
Thanx you guys. HNY from one buzzed Jedi.

imported_Firebird1
Jan 1st, 2002, 01:26:49 AM
Happy New Year!!!

Now Party!!!

:crack :crack :crack :crack :crack :crack :crack :crack :crack :crack

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 1st, 2002, 03:19:59 AM
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

My celebration sucked. I have yet to have a truly GREAT New Year's party. Someone invite me somewhere next year! Puhleeze!

Also it didn't help that I have to work tomorrow at 10 am. EWWWIE

I wanted to get sloshed! :(

Darth Viscera
Jan 1st, 2002, 08:11:51 AM
I was asleep at 12am, but I was up for 15 minutes at 4am, so I celebrated the new year with the British Columbians, them and their wacked out time zone.

Jedi Knight Aura
Jan 1st, 2002, 11:23:25 AM
Happy New Year to all! I for one did not indulge in spirits, and am glad I missed the hangover virus many are suffering from.o_O

Vega Van-Derveld
Jan 1st, 2002, 11:39:39 AM
I slept through the British new year but woke up in time for the US one at 5am over here :D

Gav Mortis
Jan 1st, 2002, 11:56:20 AM
I remain victorious over the hangover. I can come close to alcohol poisoning and still not wake up with a hangover - I am the chosen one! :)

Any embarrassing stories anyone?

My night was suprisingly non-embarrassing thankfully! Although I deserve time off embarrassment since last years Christmas Eve. Nevertheless, I did slip and crash down on my ass twice on the way to my aunties but that was because of the very icy roads! :rollin

Aurelias Kazaar
Jan 1st, 2002, 03:26:55 PM
My New Year's was about as good as LD's. While I don't have work today, I didn't have a party or anyone over. Just spent New Years with Bruce Willis in the Nakatome BUilding and fell asleep at Two AM.

Hey LD, you wanna come down to TX and drink with me for a while next New Years? ;)

Alpha
Jan 1st, 2002, 05:28:14 PM
Happy New Years to everyone!

I got to spend the night/morning with my g/f, and then I collpased from 1:30 AM until almost 2:00 PM...Now I'm fully awake...And I didn't even get drunk (I'm too young to begin with...)!!