PDA

View Full Version : has anyone else heard this?

BUFFJEDI
Dec 30th, 2001, 01:36:06 PM
Now keep in mind I heard this from a friend who heard it from a friend who's brother heard it on a chicago radio stationO_o

they were saying that due to his homosexuality Elijah wood tears out hotel bible pages that talk about homosexuality being a sin.anyone else here this or is it a terrible rumor?

Hart
Dec 30th, 2001, 02:06:48 PM
Hmmm, what's in question here? Are you asking whether Wood is gay and rips pages out of the bible, or is it already determined that he is gay and maybe rips pages from the bible?

And if he is homosexual, I wouldn't be surprised if one day, in a frenzy, he was just compelled to do that in anger. People do things like that when they are unusually pissed off.

BUFFJEDI
Dec 30th, 2001, 02:45:00 PM
good question Hart.

I guess what I was trying to say was Has anyone else heard about the bible ripping? I'm pretty sure he is gay (but thats his business) . but the bible ripping is very sad (if its true and can be confirmed as such ) I thnk I said it right this time:D

ReaperFett
Dec 30th, 2001, 02:57:04 PM
I've never heard he's gay

Heard once though about a comedian who used to write on the inside cover of each hotel bible he had "To me Biggest fan, G". Not the same, but similar :)

JonathanLB
Apr 5th, 2002, 07:58:15 AM
This is an old thread, but funny.

I heard that Gandolf and Frodo were butt buddies to be honest, right on the set of LOTR. It's such a great movie but it really does have a gay cast, and I mean that literally. They are good actors, but they're all gay :)

JMK
Apr 5th, 2002, 08:07:22 AM
Can we avoid all the butt-lovin talk??? Please?

I did hear about a homosexual actor that rips out bible pages, but I can't remember who it was, but I'm also sure it has something to do with LOTR.

Marcus Telcontar
Apr 5th, 2002, 08:25:38 AM
Oh for crying out loud, its a load of crap. Sure Ian McKelland is as nancy as all get out, but this "rumour" has been dissected before and found to be a load of BS. And who cares if Elijah does bat for the other side? It's his problem to deal with.

sirdizzy
Apr 5th, 2002, 09:59:43 AM
hows it any of our business either way

CMJ
Apr 5th, 2002, 10:39:22 AM
Alot of actors are gay...who cares. Alot of artists(every artisitc field) are gay PERIOD(not most, but a good percentage). Not exactly sure why that's the case, but it's been true for centuries.

BUFFJEDI
Apr 5th, 2002, 10:55:29 AM
Do keep in mind that this is an old topic and my real question was about the BIBLE ripping/not if he is gay or not.(don't want anyone laying the smack down on me:)

JMK
Apr 5th, 2002, 11:06:39 AM
Ravishing Jedi? I guess it's better than Mr. Bea Arthur!
:lol

Jedi Master Carr
Apr 5th, 2002, 01:01:07 PM
I have never heard that Wood was gay, I think its just crap probably started by some false rumor, maybe it was Mckellan who was terring pages out of the bible.

BUFFJEDI
Apr 5th, 2002, 02:13:52 PM
:p

I should have went with Mr Bea arthur JMK but I did it out of respect for you:lol .As with every other thing in my little world there's a reason for ravishing jedi

Mr. Bea Arthur
Apr 5th, 2002, 02:38:17 PM
Don't worry, JMK. I got it, and it will never be used again! :)

Of course, I might sell it to Buff for the right price....... :)

BUFFJEDI
Apr 5th, 2002, 03:16:35 PM
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you you you............I have seen MANY funny things On this board over the last few years BUT THAT is the Best :lol :lol :lol :lol . JMK is going to have a Heart attack when he see's that :lol

Btw how much:angel

Bea Arthur
Apr 5th, 2002, 04:00:54 PM
Ravishing Jedi,
You sound interesting. Want to get together sometime?

Love,
Bea

BUFFJEDI
Apr 5th, 2002, 04:57:16 PM
Oh My!!! Dear Ms Bea. For years now I have thought of nothing but meeting you, the things I would say and DO to you . now it looks as if My prayers have been answered.Well I know all there is to know about you so I'll tell you a little about me. I'm 6'2 around 215 (I'm normally 225) but Ive decided to slim down some for more stamina(you'll thank me for that when we meet;) . Plus I'm still rather large where it counts. I'm sorry I'm just soooo excited to finally get to talk to you.You know ALL the guy's on this board is going to be so jealous. There always saying bad things about you BUT it's just because they want whta they can't have.How do you feel long walks on the beach ? how do you feel about making LOVE on the beach ?Do you know I Know over a 1,000 was to please a woman!? and beleave me you are all woman:) . I have practiced with Hundreds of other women Just to be ready for the day i meet you. Wow there are so many things I want to tell you .You know how when guy's are young they look at Playboy ? not me I always had my copy of The Golden girls fan club News letter on hand.Those lushes lips those breasts that go all the way to the ground, That Deep and sultry voice that, that .....Oh please excuse me I got a little hot there whew..well I had better go My wife just walked in :( Not to worry she means nothing to me . Sure she was a swimsuit model once but she is NOTHING compared to you .Please get back in touch with me , there are still so many things to say to you.

My monkey love for you forever

Ravishing Jedi aka (Buff)

Jedi Master Carr
Apr 5th, 2002, 06:48:34 PM
:lol :lol Well Buff I guess your dream has come true.

sirdizzy
Apr 5th, 2002, 08:46:58 PM
that disturbing on a whole new level

JMK
Apr 5th, 2002, 11:20:40 PM
You BASTARDS! This forum will never be the same! Never mind the problems in the middle east, this is the sure sign of the apocalypse!

BUFFJEDI
Apr 5th, 2002, 11:38:02 PM
:lol It's all because we love you JMK.

Speaking of love ,WHy hasn't Bea written be back :cry

Admiral Lebron
Apr 6th, 2002, 08:28:27 AM
I think I'm going to puke.

Doc Milo
Apr 6th, 2002, 12:12:26 PM
Hey Buff, the price for the name, I'd have to say, would be pretty steep. Something along the lines of yours a Bea's first born...:)

JMK
Apr 6th, 2002, 03:36:56 PM
You mean she can still conceive? What is this monster made of???

ReaperFett
Apr 6th, 2002, 03:46:21 PM
lol :)

BUFFJEDI
Apr 6th, 2002, 03:48:36 PM
I knew that Signiture looked familiar(DOC) Ok Doc Our first born is yours, Now GIMME GIMME!!!;)

JMK , She is made of Sugar and Spice and EVRYTHING Nice:smokin

What I'd like to have now is for all you Fat , out of shape Star Wars Geeks is to keep the noise down while I take my Jedi robe off and show the ladies what a real man is supposed to look like.

Doc Milo
Apr 7th, 2002, 08:03:43 AM
Sorry, Buff, I'm going to need payment in advance! :)

JMK
Apr 7th, 2002, 11:03:05 AM
Anyone seen Fight Club? I am fully prepared to organize Operation Mayhem (?) in order to stop that payment from going through! Either that, or I'm calling Ghostbusters.

Bea Arthur
Apr 7th, 2002, 01:40:07 PM
Originally posted by Ravishing Jedi
I have practiced with Hundreds of other women Just to be ready for the day i meet you.

Ravishing Jedi,
Good Heavens, I don't know if I should be honored or sickened. But if you are as buff as your name suggests, maybe we should meet for a date. It will have to be an early evening though, I'm usually asleep by 8:30 so I can be up at 5:00 AM to do nothing in particular.

Bea

BUFFJEDI
Apr 7th, 2002, 10:09:53 PM
Oh My sweet Dear Bea,

You should be honored.I basically used those Hags just to know everything there is to know about the female body,JUST to be able to please you in the manner someone of you sature deserves.yes and No on am I as buff as I say.I have let myself go somewhat BUT nontheless I'm still Quite the physical speciman all men dream of being and all women desire to have. Any amount of time I can spent with you will be pure blizz, But let me forewarn you You'll get to bed by 8:00 but you'll not get to sleep until 1:oo cause I can stay UP all night long!I must go now and practice with the wench in my bed , I look foreward to meeting you ,maybe at the SW convention in INDY!!!Until I can caress your body and to fill you with my love ,my heart will be in pain.Farewell, until we speak agian my dreams will be filled with visions of you and the joy and rapture you bring to my life. My love for you forever

Ravishing Jedi (aka Buff)

BUFFJEDI
Apr 7th, 2002, 10:11:36 PM
Doc!! I must have that name!!!!Money is no Object !! JMK will loan it to me:D

Mr. Bea Arthur
Apr 7th, 2002, 11:51:09 PM
Buff, my man, this is just wrong the way you're trying to seduce the Mrs..

Oh, man, sorry, I can't . . . even in character . . . it's just wrong on so many levels . . .

I now must go and shower in sulfuric acid....

:eek

BUFFJEDI
Apr 8th, 2002, 08:14:29 AM
:lol :lol

How Can true love be wrong?:)

Bea Arthur
Apr 8th, 2002, 08:30:19 AM
Originally posted by Mr. Bea Arthur
Buff, my man, this is just wrong the way you're trying to seduce the Mrs..
:eek

I must agree. Ravishing, I somehow get the impression that you're not the stud for me. Goodbye and Good Luck Ravishing, it's been - interesting.

Admiral Lebron
Apr 8th, 2002, 06:01:31 PM
REJECTED BY THE OLD LADY! HAHAHA!

JMK
Apr 8th, 2002, 07:37:18 PM
Time to move on Buff. It's over.

note to self: Bea is available

Sorry, just trying to ease the loss Buff.

Jedieb
Apr 8th, 2002, 08:35:54 PM
I don't read horror much, but aside from Stephen King's Christine, this thread is the most horrifying thing I've ever read.:x

JMK
Apr 8th, 2002, 09:31:13 PM
Tell me about it!!! :x

Jedi Master Carr
Apr 8th, 2002, 10:17:51 PM
I have to agree JMK and Jedieb :x

BUFFJEDI
Apr 8th, 2002, 10:27:26 PM
How can this be,Bea?? I never got the chance to show you how DEEP my love is for you.How can you play me for a fool like that? :cry :cry. I will move on, But remember I know you will come back to me!

I'm glad to see you guy's are HAPPY she Dist the ole Buffster,and are Joyous in my pain.:( Dumped by an Old lady indeed:mad ;) she'll be back:) JMK you keep your smooth talking self away from her :mad .I'll end this Saga with tears in my eyes:cry.Never more will I speak her name until she is mine.

I wonder what Betty White is up to..hummmmm

JMK
Apr 9th, 2002, 07:07:23 AM
In the name of everything holy Buff! Not her too! Although, it would be a significant upgrade from Beast Arthur.

BUFFJEDI
Apr 13th, 2002, 07:25:56 PM
:lol :lol