And now I scream about it
How it's so bad, it's so bad

It's too bad, it's too bad
Too late, so wrong, so long
It's too bad that we had no time to rewind
Let's walk, let's talk
Let's talk

No time, last one, let's go

A long time ago, this man had a life, he had friends, he had a purpose, he had reason. He was part of something big, something that ment a great deal to him, but he betrayed all his beliefs, his friends, and his life in a moment of hate, forever severing ties with his former life, unable to walk that path ever again. He went on to travel space while a clone came and took his place, trying to set the wrongs right, but in the end, the clone was as corrupt as he, and the dark warrior returned from his self imposed exile to dispel the clone and take back what little life he had left. But his past came back to haunt him, his true origins drove him away into another exile. he dreams of his former life, wishing he could be a hero once again. The ultimate test is coming, will he be willing to make the ultimate sacrifice?

Orig. Sin Lance Casey
Dec 29th, 2001, 10:13:27 PM
"A bar, down on my luck, wasting away what little life i had left. This was the last place I ever wanted to end up. I've been wondering what led me here, to this point in my life, after all the things that I have seen and done, I wondered how it could get so bad, but this last year was nothing but bad for me. After my self imposed exile and return, I thought I might be able to scrape together a life for myself, but that was before what happened. Before I went in search of my true origins, to finally dispell the false memories from my mind and see the truth. The truth hurt alot more then the flase memories did. I'm not immortal, nor am I from the past, I am only some genetic construct, made from the DNA of a madman and a woman. The woman was not a willing participant of the process, was killed soon after. The man was incharge of the project, a general who ran the project for 22 years. They kidnapped me and the woman that I had been with for a few months, the woman who was carrying my child. He killed her and the child, so i in turn killed him. Only after that you know what i was left with? A big hole where nothing could ever fill. So i rejoined the project and began working as a operative, killing political figures that would jepordize the project. Only the same thing that kept me from ever turning completely to the darkside turned me away from what I was doing. When I tried to leave, they sent a man called Kaine after me. We fought to a stand still in the lab where we both were created. He sucker punched me and was about to bring his lightsaer down and destroy me when...."

Bartender"When what?"

"I turned on my lightsaber. A weapon i have not used in six months. I turned it one and ran him through, and the sick thing is I enjoyed it."

The bartender turns away from Casey and begins to pour another glass of scotch for him. Casey stares at the mirror behind the bar and at the reflection of himself. He had a three o clock beard, his brown hair and sideburns draped over the side of his head. The bartender brought the glass down on the table and slid it over to Casey.

Bartender"That's the last one you get young fella."

Casey just stared down at the glass before getting up and dropping credits onto the bar. He grabs his leather jacket and puts it on before openning the door to the ice world known as Hoth, the first and with luck the last real memories that Casey has ever had.

A few hours later.

An underground refuge, the place that Lance Casey became a man and stopped being just some sick experiment. A place he first awoke after being hijaked from the project by a man called Wrench. Wrench was some sort of rogue from the project, a spurned genetic donor and man who believed that Casey should be free and make his own decisions. Wrench was the only friend Casey ever really had, but unfortunately, fate had a different plan for Wrench. During a routine exercise, Wrench was sparing with Casey, trying to each him the basics, when Wrench caught Casey off gaurd with a punch, Casey lost it and snapped his neck in a rage. Disgusted with himself, Casey ran and joined GJO, and the rest on in known. But Casey is back in this place for one reason.

"This is where it all started. And this is where it all ends"

Casey reaches into a pocket inside his coat and pulls out a blaster. He puts the barrel into his mouth and is about to pull the trigger.

A voice"It would be such a waste of a man who could be such a great hero to blow his brains out before he even realized his potential"

Casey removes the blaster and looks around.

"Who is that, show yourself!"

A man steps out of the shadows nd begisn to advance towards Casey. Casey looks on in shock as he see's the face of the man.

"What? You don't reconize your old friend Wrench??"

Orig. Sin Lance Casey
Jan 1st, 2002, 09:28:10 PM
Casey: What do you want?

Wrench: I think what's more important in what you want?

Casey: I want to know just how the hell you are here. I mean the last time I saw you was right after I snapped your neck and killed you.

Wrench: And thank you so much for that.

Casey: Why are you here?

Wrench: Think of me as a the tax man who is coming to collect. You see in your life you've down some good, and you've done alot of bad. Well now it's my job to see you make up for all the bad things and redeem yourself somehow. But first there is a price you must pay.

Wrench puts his hand right into Casey's chestas a white light begins to come through it strait into Wrenchs ghost. Instantly Casey feels a curtain drop over his senses as something goes noticably missing. Wrench pulls his hand from Casey and steps back. Casey supects what has happened almost immediately and tries to pick up a peice of metal with his force powers. Nothing happens. Casey tries again and still nothing happens. Casey falls to his knee's and looks up at the ghost.

Casey: Why?

Wrench: Because a higher power wanted it to be. Good luck to redemption Casey, it's a very long road.

The ghost disappears as Casey begins to cry uncontrollably. He has lost his connection to the force.