PDA

View Full Version : Flame wars!

Hez
Dec 27th, 2001, 03:32:51 PM
Now, I know some of you have missed the all out flame wars that our Replica Props forum used to bring, so I brought a link to a good one. Just don't post and fan it anymore please...I'm having enough trouble keeping them all quiet...;)

http://rpf.prop-planet.com/viewtopic.php?topic=3701&forum=2

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 27th, 2001, 04:11:54 PM
YES! :D Thank you very much Hez. :) I love ready these things... hehe. I've been lurking there trying to find out how to make replica sabers... :| Not having much luck though. I'm not much of a craftsmen IRL.

Darth Turbogeek
Dec 27th, 2001, 07:02:00 PM
Nice flame war!

If you want a good war tho, say LOTR is better than TPM on a Star Wars site.

Hez
Dec 27th, 2001, 08:01:09 PM
I wasn't particularly impressed with the LOTR movie actually..

If we're talking about the books though, the SW novels can't hold a candle to LOTR...ah, what the heck, I'll try it anyway. ;)

Darth Turbogeek
Dec 27th, 2001, 08:31:19 PM
Ahhh, but there's no way you could argue against that. LOTR is much better book wise and it doesnt have the appalling EU

Nupraptor
Dec 27th, 2001, 10:52:38 PM
Originally posted by Darth Turbogeek
If you want a good war tho, say LOTR is better than TPM on a Star Wars site. Have a look in the Box Office forum. :p

And actually, I'd love to post something to that thread, but won't in the interest of letting things cool down. Maybe I'll just post it here.
Originally posted in the linked thread
10. The referee serves a largely decorative function. But for the most part anything goesBut if the Moderator steps in and, say, closes a thread, there are outcries of censorship. Quite the paradox, eh?

Sihir Asikan
Dec 28th, 2001, 08:59:38 AM
Hehehe.. Wow. I needed something like that to read. :D Thanks!

Oh.. DT, I just have to ask because I'm in an annoying mood... In your sig, that stick taste good? :P

Cirrsseeto Quez
Dec 28th, 2001, 02:10:46 PM
likely so, since its not a stick, its a pipe.

And FotR was good...but it was no star wars.

Vestec Za Temonta
Dec 31st, 2001, 06:27:33 PM
I know, I know. :p

A Nameless NR Tech
Dec 31st, 2001, 07:32:34 PM
I believe it is Hobbot weed Turbogeek smokes and it has befuddled his mind.